Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4859899 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) ... (5717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:35am On May 19, 2021
ksmart027:

No the have not, bolt will send him a warning message and if anyone rate him low again, the go block am.

To the best of my knowledge, the threshold used to be 4.5. Infact, any time my rating drops to 4.6_4.7, they send me a warning message.

If he's on 4.23, I expect him to have been blocked already
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2021
To the best of my knowledge, the threshold used to be 4.5. Infact, any time my rating drops to 4.6_4.7, they send me a warning message.

If he's on 4.23, I expect him to have been blocked already [/quote]
I don't think the block instantly, the will give you grace to boost your rating before blocking
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonnyE(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2021
Felicity001:

Work on it else you'll be block the next time a rider gives you 1 star.
I do it part time only, It's my personal car. I don't care if I get blocked.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:55am On May 19, 2021
radautoworks:
this is why I don't talk much on NL anymore. People don't listen but want to fight.

Just give new comers benefit of doubt and keep educating them abeg. Make old cargo continue with their ways... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:05am On May 19, 2021
DonnyE:

So why are you asking us why u haven't been blocked yet...or is ur mission to get blocked?

If so, u know what to do to get blocked without warning. Stop disturbing the house

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:14am On May 19, 2021
ksmart027:

I don't think the block instantly, the will give you grace to boost your rating before blocking

I dont think so sir. See below response from bolt

Hello Josephine,

Thank you for your response.

We are deeply sorry about this.

We have checked your account and found that it was blocked because your average rating(4.45) was lower than allowed(4.5).

Please note that this is your third low rating block and as such, your account has been blocked indefinitely.

It cannot be unblocked by us. However, if it is reviewed by our Quality Assurance Team, you will be contacted by them.

We wish you all the best.

Best regards,

Abigail from bolt.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/2272#85422892
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

So why are you asking us why u haven't been blocked yet...or is ur mission to get blocked?

If so, u know what to do to get blocked without warning. Stop disturbing the house
e does not care but him register for bolt, go inspection, rating don low now him dey claim I don't care

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2021
DonnyE:

Sure you don't care? Search your heart well you'll see reasons why you're concern about your rating, you'd only known the importance after you've been blocked.

No one cares if the car is yours or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:22am On May 19, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/2272#85422892

They must have warned Josephine prior to this block.
when u r nearing the threshold, u get warned.
When u drop very fast from a high rating, even without nearing the threshold, Like 4.95 to 4.68, u get warned too.

But u will not be blocked if u don't go lower than the limit.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2021
kanuisagoat:

If he's on 4.23, I expect him to have been blocked already

Not true my brother, it actually btw 4.3 and 4.23 b4 the account will be blocked if not worked on.

I've been there b4 so I can relate.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:24am On May 19, 2021
frubben:
e does not care but him register for bolt, go inspection, rating don low now him dey claim I don't care

And he paid for inspection o grin
Abeg make una give this guy meme.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2021
kanuisagoat:

When I started driving, my rating dropped to 4.25, I used that rating for a week without been blocked till my rating bounce back to 4.6, so I think the give grace. The one you posted was probably it was the third block, I might wrong though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:31am On May 19, 2021
Felicity001:

Not true my brother, it actually btw 4.3 and 4.23 b4 the account will be blocked if not worked on.

I have actually seen someone with 4.33 and he was lamenting they will soon block him that he doesn't know why riders are giving him low rating...I was touched. Bolt seemed like his only hope.
I guess even though 4.50 is d threshold, there is still some measure of grace to redeem urself. Bolt is aware that there are many reasons riders give low rating, come to think of it even if u get 4stars from riders which is still a good rating, ur rating will still be dropping towards 4.0
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:31am On May 19, 2021
Felicity001:

I believe you grin.

I think someone said he saw the least rating he has ever seen on your dashboard grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:32am On May 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

And he paid for inspection o grin
Abeg make una give this guy meme.

Where is BAZ001 grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:33am On May 19, 2021
ksmart027:

When I started driving, my rating dropped to 4.25, I used that rating for a week without been blocked till my rating bounce back to 4.6, so I think the give grace. The one you posted was probably it was the third block, I might wrong though.

You may actually be right. Maybe they give enough grace for first timers. That guy was probably given the hammer because it was his third.

Everything about bolt is always shrouded in mystery

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:34am On May 19, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I believe you grin.

I think someone said he saw the least rating he has ever seen on your dashboard grin

Lolz...are u shading d chief? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:38am On May 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

I have actually seen someone with 4.33 and he was lamenting they will soon block him that he doesn't know why riders are giving him low rating...I was touched. Bolt seemed like his only hope.
I guess even though 4.50 is d threshold, there is still some measure of grace to redeem urself. Bolt is aware that there are many reasons riders give low rating, come to think of it even if u get 4stars from riders which is still a good rating, ur rating will still be dropping towards 4.0

Nigerians are something else.

They want you to drive one way, you refuse, 1 star.

Do you know some will even give you a poor rating because you insisted on them using a seat belt.

You politely tell them not to eat in your car, 1 star.

God help you if there's traffic on your route. You deliberately drove into traffic, 1 star.

Sometimes, I really can't wait for December so I can go off bolt.

You guys that have been doing this for years are the real MVP

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:38am On May 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...are u shading d chief? cheesy grin

Noo, felicity na my guy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 10:56am On May 19, 2021
Omo laidis I won sell my bolt account to the highest bidder angry
Almost perfect rating, bolt dey owe me sef undecided

This country don tire me

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 10:56am On May 19, 2021
Good day everyone, I have a car that someone drives for me on Uber/bolt. right now my job is at risk and would like to use my car from month end, please I need help how I can startup
I. switching accounts on the car(from his own to mine)
II. Do I need to go for another inspection?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2021
deedee44:

That is the koko, forget theory

It does not eliminate the problem .. It just puts a blanket over it .......this is a prime example I will never buy Nigerian used cars .....

Reminds me when naija people convert right hand drive car to left hand drive. In their minds the theory works. But in reality there is still an underlying problem ......

Smh .........
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 11:37am On May 19, 2021
Josephase:
Good day everyone, I have a car that someone drives for me on Uber/bolt. right now my job is at risk and would like to use my car from month end, please I need help how I can startup
�� was on 5 star for 3 weeks rating dropped to 4.88 after Sunday surge trips...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:38am On May 19, 2021
Kanu elejowewe grin

kanuisagoat:

When I wasn't driving on bolt during that lockdown period, I was home one day with my son(he was around 1 at the time) and needed to pick an item that was way billed to me at the park so I used bolt and took him along with me.

The driver was so impersonal and for some reasons, I didn't like it. He just maintained a straight face all through the journey like we were fighting grin. Now that I drive, I understand why he would have done that.

So to prevent that kind of situation, what I do is to comment on something casually like I'm talking to myself. Say I see a rough danfo driver, I may just say "No side mirror, that was nearly an accident"

If the rider does not respond, I mind my business and face my steering. Those who are interested in talking will respond to me and we'll start gusting.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 11:42am On May 19, 2021
Nice!!!!!
Baker77:
�� was on 5 star for 3 weeks rating dropped to 4.88 after Sunday surge trips...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Obinnau(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2021
What are the cons of giving out my bolt account to another person to use? Advisable?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2021
Obinnau:
What are the cons of giving out my bolt account to another person to use? Advisable?
you're on a very long thing if user commits fraud/crime with it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:59am On May 19, 2021
Josephase:

That's quite unfortunate for the driver

As for your question, hope you have active uber/bolt/indrive acct?

You can use same inspection report the current driver uses if you have the copy with you. If the driver paid for the inspection report, he is at liberty to withhold the report from you if he feels aggreived you're taking the car from him (some people can be Petty you know), please don't drag it with him, just go do another inspection with 2k or less.

Good luck to you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:04pm On May 19, 2021
Obinnau:

1. If you have no issue someone commiting a crime in your name, go ahead.

2. If you have no problem later paying for the debts accumulated by the driver, if he fails to pay bolt commission, go ahead.

3. If you are cool with potentially losing your acct if a rider reports the impersonation and fraud to bolt, go ahead.

Good luck

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by clip: 12:13pm On May 19, 2021
Harsh but truth is bitter

peeps4u:

1. If you have no issue someone commiting a crime in your name, go ahead.

2. If you have no problem later paying for the debts accumulated by the driver, if he fails to pay bolt commission, go ahead.

3. If you are cool with potentially losing your acct if a rider reports the impersonation and fraud to bolt, go ahead.

Good luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 12:30pm On May 19, 2021
Thank you for your response, I have a bolt and uber account but I haven't used it before. When he went for inspection, he told me everything cost 7000 (both bolt and uber) and there was no paper given to him but an email.
peeps4u:

That's quite unfortunate for the driver

As for your question, hope you have active uber/bolt/indrive acct?

You can use same inspection report the current driver uses if you have the copy with you. If the driver paid for the inspection report, he is at liberty to withhold the report from you if he feels aggreived you're taking the car from him (some people can be Petty you know), please don't drag it with him, just go do another inspection with 2k or less.

Good luck to you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:42pm On May 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

5 star (or no star at all) is the only good rating as far as ehailing is concerned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) ... (5717) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.