Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768234 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Shanid:

I was there when he was changing the oil coz I took the oil there myself sir. NOW, HE RECOMMEND YUKO OR HARDEX..I WILL SEE HOW IT GOES.

Go with Coastal 5w30 or what I use now NordKapp 5w30 full synthetic. It's 12 per 5ltr jug but I get it for 11k since I buy the carton of 4 pieces.
Better still, use Liqui-moly, I used it previously before switching to coastal... My mechanic used to give me at 16k a gallon.
Theses are oils I have used in the past or currently using.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Felicity001:

Haha! a pain am!

Attention seeker.

Since you think You're smart post evident that account and earning you foolishly post here weekly is yours.

Post you DL aling side the receipt or your apartment in disney World you work 200days for paying. Fufu like u.

Look here, everybody here knows me, you'll walk inside my snickers.

Small pikin wey never make million b4 na him dey behave as u dey do so...

Don't you have kanuisagoat's contact? Go create a WhatsApp group and post it and give your stupid scamming tricks to them that contacts you privately okay we don't need it here. Idiot... Son of a poor pervert...

Fucking and licking the pussi of those diabolic lekki olosho girls sleeping in their house like a house boy and you're coming here to tell us you rented the house... Idiot!

You think I haven't meant several of your types? Just like the one I meant in magodo telling me to put concoction under the passenger seats to increase my earnings.

Look here boy! I earn everything I've through hardwork. My 1st son just got admission into UI... Yes you heard me right.

I don't do those shits u idiotic drivers do to make money because soon you'll all will meet your Waterloo. Keep washing plates with your tongue you hear so? Candida is real it will eat you up within a couple of months and we all will seatback and see your end.

This is reason why I don't help new and unverified monikers on nairaland because you can change skins like cloth.

Son of bitch!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Felicity001:
Indriver gods, pls assist is swiftly needed here. I want to top up my account but I'm having challenge using the transfer method... Don't have a debit card so transfer is the inly option left.

Which pin do I use to finalize the payment because ive tried my mobile banking password and my 4digit pin yet it wont authorize the payment.

Can someone else help me pay while i transfer the money to the person?

Urgent pls, indriver na him win am for this rain o.

cc: pope191, davit, chuscmore, shollywendy, deedee, who else o... In fact everybody

I only use card, don't know anything abt transfer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Na only when rain dey fall, you go hear the other gender rider dey use line like :

Where are you sir

Should I wait for you sir.

I am waiting sir .

Cos them Don cancel on them tire ���

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

Premium tears.

Motivated people have been messaging me privately and I've been correcting their mistakes. Print this needless gibberish "advice" you posted to me, roll it up carefully, and shove it up your arse.

Stupid advisers like you full this thread. Telling people it can never be done. Thankfully, I don't take advise from idiots. E get why I directly mentioned Kanuisagoat. Like minds. I wish I could post on another thread where I can avoid interacting with classless fucktards_ such as yourself, and only interact with people who want to push themselves and change their narrative. But alas, I'm stuck with posting on this thread and everytime I do, insecure doofuses like you will always have something stupid to say to me.

You can't stop me from posting. If you like, type a novel. Look at this directionless imp spending his money on strangers telling me what to do with my own money. Are you mad?

Avoid me. Cheers.

This time

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
IFSHR:
Na only when rain dey fall, you go hear the other gender rider dey use line like :

Where are you sir

Should I wait for you sir.

I am waiting sir .

Cos them Don cancel on them tire ���

grin I don do half a day go my house, dis rain ain't for indrivers wit stupid price
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Who send me bell University trip and stuck here cry Chai. Well Na 1.7 Surg trip , Na that one I take they console myself

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
One less stupid liar off the earth. I don't care to be honest. People die everyday. People better than him. It's what it is.

When you sit there and accuse me of licking pussi, living in olosho apartment, and lying about my income saying I'm diabolic and what not, I am at liberty to reply in anyway I deem fit. Again, if I have ever done even one of everything felicity001 said, may it never be well with me. But if he made it all up, accident awaits him. I said what I said

I work my ass off with a strategy he doesn't employ. Therefore everything I have ever done was gotten illegally or by diabolic means? He should put his money where his mouth is.

Drop me your whatsapp digit
I wanna know your strategy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
these are things you've done and they didn't work for you, so you think everyone is like you.

If I've ever done anything you mentioned here, may it never be well with me, my family and my generation. But if I have never done all these crap you posted, may you have an accident today and die.

Son of a thousand fathers.

Your end is near... Many have tried it here with me same way are doing now, where are they today, go ask. You don't just show up from now where and talk to people the way you feel...

That moment you open your stupid dirty mouth to insult and curse people is when your downfall started so this beginning for you because henceforth it will never be well with and your generation.

Today marks the beginning of your troubles...
You'll encounter troubles you'll never get away with.

So shall it be! Amen!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
dru23:

When your boy posted shits like you didn't ask him, you even went on to promise him oil and money because he's doing what you like and enjoy doing...

Oh! I see! You sent him to attack me and insult veterans here right? I get it now.

I just hope you'll be here to also console him when his troubles start because he just entered one now.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
frubben:
@bazoo bolt no gree give me bonus for Sunday o cry Chai no motivation

Check very well it’s from 10am to 23:59
I don’t drive on sunday but really wanted to drive today cos of 4,100 bonus only for the rain to mess up everywhere. I don’t want to work in the rain and then visit the mechanic this week.
The red tomatoes I dey see in Lagos dey bite me for body but experience is d best teacher
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
anthony533:
.. Sorry to say,is it not the same man looking for vehicle for rent? So you have money and living large still yet you can't buy your own personal car?
Hope you are driving your own personal car for E-hailing now bcuz Corolla of 2million plus na small money for ur pocket.

Boss deh filter what u read here biko, after filtering, it's normal to have residue. I come in peace

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
tojahh:
All these ones no follow na

Make we cruise no be to dey involve our dear parents inside the matter na. Make anybody never die, we go gather buy Royce soon.

Shield the sword. For one thing, we are still family in one bolt(boat).

Idiots and haters are not part in my boat so they've automatically thrown themselves into the deep ocean all by by themaelves.

He who wishes evil for his brother may evil never depart from him and his household.

Amen!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
dru23:

na so na

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
pope191:

grin I don do half a day go my house, dis rain ain't for indrivers wit stupid price

You know as bolt and Uber dey bleed na indriver fit save rider small.

My own case na say I dey area with full red surge but I dey get request with no surge...I just dey filter the trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Felicity001:

Your end is near... Many have tried it here with me same way are doing now, where are they today, go ask. You don't just show up from now where and talk to people the way you feel...

That moment you open your stupid dirty mouth to insult and curse people is when your downfall started so this beginning for you because henceforth it will never be well with and your generation.

Today marks the beginning of your troubles...
You'll encounter troubles you'll never get away with.

So shall it be! Amen!!
You're a hard boiled congenital cretin. You're not the type anyone will curse and you counter curse.

Your whole life is a perfect definition of generational curse, passed down from your ancestors. If you've been getting away with your crass styled moronic beer parlour permutations with others, you're not getting the "egbon" treatment from me because like I said, you're a classless fucktard_ which is a tad below an average fucktard_.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
You still wan chop Indriver on top of the bonus wey dey bolt. I no go green o grin

Try use card. I only use card.
Felicity001:
Indriver gods, pls assist is swiftly needed here. I want to top up my account but I'm having challenge using the transfer method... Don't have a debit card so transfer is the inly option left.

Which pin do I use to finalize the payment because ive tried my mobile banking password and my 4digit pin yet it wont authorize the payment.

cc: pope191, davit, chuscmore, shollywendy, deedee, who else o... In fact everybody
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Olayetan:

Drop me your whatsapp digit
I wanna know your strategy.
I don't do Whatsapp. Email only.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wahala ear and dear cheesy

I sanctify my comment with the blood of jesus.. this one wey na curses dey fly up and down here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Try bring back your bolt account bro. Indriver yaf cast.
pope191:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
XGhost:

This time
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin na how some drivers dey make 400k per month come show us screen shot and call drivers lazy
So if someone cancels a trip on bolt and collects 6400 offline, it appears on bolt screenshot?

Your mumu Don ripe.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
So if someone cancels a trip on bolt and collects 6400 offline, if appears on bolt screenshot?

Your mumu Don ripe.

Omo this guy came here guns blazing.. somebody check on felicity if he still dey

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
davit:

Nah inspection deh hold me oo, but being able to select my trip is just why I stick to indriver and I have kind of condition myself to certain route

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
mrjaydee:

Omo this guy came here guns blazing.. somebody check on felicity if he still dey
I come in peace.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
mrjaydee:
Wahala ear and dear cheesy

I sanctify my comment with the blood of jesus.. this one wey na curses dey fly up and down here.

[img]https://media./images/2b454269146fcddfdae60d3013484f0f/tenor.gif[/img]

My brother I don think am, think am, think am.
How did it get to this level ? We do normal gbas gbos and everyone laugh about it and move on.
But, this is going way too far.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
IFSHR:

Silence is golden...it's you life, your hustle, your choice, your money.

When you post in a public domain, then you should expect public opinion, but you must know you don't have to reply all the opinion because it's theirs not yours, and it doesn't change anything about you...it's your life your hustle your choice your money. Let peace reign bro..

None of us will die young ....in 100years from now probability of anyone of us being around is very low.
Zero

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Felicity001:

The day I tried the transfer method I was also frustrated, I ended up paying with card.
I think you need to have token activated for your account before you can use transfer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
*Daughter*: Mummy, please, help me manage this #20,000.00k, when I get to Lagos I will send something again. (And she gave her mother #20,000.00k and put another #10,000.00k inside envelope and drop it under the pillow on the bed).

*Mother*: Thank you my daughter, but what about the one you put under the pillow on the bed?

*Daughter*: I want to give that to my father.

*Mother*: How much is that?

*Daughter:* #10,000.00k mummy.

*Mother*: Haa, is that not too much for your father. Do you think he needs money, #5,000.00 is okay for him.

*Daughter:* Mummy are you sure #5,00.00k is okay for him?

*Mother* : Yes. After all he just collected his #20,000.00 pension allowance on Friday.

*Daughter* Thank you for the advice mummy (She then removed #5,000.00k from the money and put it back into her bag.) Carried the envelope out of her mother's room and went to meet her father in the sitting room.

*Daughter*: Daddy, I am going back to Lagos. Please, take this token from me Sir.

*Father*: How much is that? The father asked without collecting the money from her.

*Daughter* : #5,000.00k Daddy. She replied.

*Father*: Thank you my daughter, please, go and add it to the money you gave to your mother. (Though the father was not aware of the amount she gave to her mother) Don't you know that I was about to enter the room when your mother was advising you that #10,000.00k is too much for me.

So #10,000.00k is too much for me now but it was not too much for me when I was single handedly responsible for your school fees from your elementary school to your second degree and paying your hostel fees in the secondary school and your pocket money throughout your university education.

Please, I don't need money as she rightly said.

*Daughter*: Crying, and went back to meet her mother in the room. Mummy, you see what you have caused now, after I have given you #20,000.00k, you said #10,000.00k is too much for my father.

*MOTHERS, ALLOW AND ADVISE YOUR CHILDREN TO CARE AND LOVE THEIR FATHERS TOO.*

Most especially those fathers that denied themselves the comforts of life to ensure their children did not lack and are properly cared for.

Share with all mother's and father's on your contact.

*This Sunday is Father's Day*

Happy father's Day to all true fathers

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
davit:
Na the thing o, bolt just wants to force me to paint my car now because of minor scratches. Now the value will drop lol cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Good morning all please who have a bus that can move house property from Adam estate ikotun behinds synagogue to asaba delta state on Wednesday please if you have kindly contact me now on 08034268781/08099278872 thanks �

#copied.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tbred and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.