Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727838 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Shanid:
THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR, I AM VERY GRATEFUL INFACT, WHEN I SAW THE QUESTIONS I REALLY DONT KNOW..WHAT TO SAY or SHOULD I SAY I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO REPLY OR WHERE TO Start from...i should have added "I COME IN PEACE" THANK YOU SIR.

u welcome sir

[img]https://media./images/4d4aa1d2de6396a5c2b81d4eec44bf01/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
BAZ001:

Bros u don vex ?
Biko oo, dis small advise I gave d guy don vex u like dis ?

[img]https://media./images/08f40c6485c1acc026830b2c49a68b02/tenor.gif[/img]

Me vex ..... grin.....

When am achieving my goals and objective been vex is the last thing on my mind........ 50% of my goals for the year is completed ... The other half of it I hope to make the announcement soon...........

Spend less time on nairaland and that might help you achieve your goal........

And I want you to make a list of things that you want to achieve before the year is over..... We can't continue to blame Buhari for our problems .......

I come in peace... And am here to motivate.......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Shanid:
THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR, I AM VERY GRATEFUL INFACT, WHEN I SAW THE QUESTIONS I REALLY DONT KNOW..WHAT TO SAY or SHOULD I SAY I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO REPLY OR WHERE TO Start from...i should have added "I COME IN PEACE" THANK YOU SIR.

The meme I use was not necessary ... So I apologize for that......

The answer for your questions is in the message.. Read between the line

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
eyinola:
dark or light tinted?

Tint is tint o, whether darkest, dark or light
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Felicity001:

na u b d gate man that year?
This is a yes/no question.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
BAZ001:

What is the make of your car ?
This is big time cheating how can you be using car dt doesn’t have a logo on its steering to hustle with moove guys using 2016 cars and people saving all year to buy toks car.

No wonder you net 100k every week. 2k fuel for 2days
I don’t like cheating at all.

Let me ask jamb question too
1. What make is your car ?
2. What year ?
3. How much fuel will net 15k ?
4. Don’t tell me you use full synthetic oil for this car ?
Question don finish
5. Is this the car you tinted?
6. Na joke I dey ooh.

I come in peace

[img]https://media1./images/fa615a4f80fa05758776b5b1833b3a7d/tenor.gif?itemid=4751998[/img]

Go in peace grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Felicity001:

So na now u know say we dey fuckup b4?

An average Nigerian living in Nigeria will not make heaven so what's the need trying to be rightouse?

See wetin Mr integrity dey talk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
dru23:

Thanks.... So you think riders will not have issues with it? .. I will let the driver decide sha.... For sure tint windows do have a great advantage ......

With the correct a/c Freon and tinted windows . any passenger will enjoy so much they won't want to exit out of the car
The car get bar and satellite tv?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Felicity001:

I'm for nobody
I'm for everybody

gringringrin

On the flip side...
Today work has been hectic since morning I barely get something to eat because I wanted to chop Bolt bonus after eating the 17k own on Friday. So I completed my 10th trip to ikosi ketu behind magodo and has been famished as fruits has not been able to hold my stomach, as i drop of my 10th rider driving out na so I see one joint na him I say make just pull over and take 1 Heineken and cow tail ooo.

Madam give me chair and table
Oga no table abeg join these guys for their table...

Base on strt boy na... No wahala...

Madam give me Heineken and cow tail pepersoup.
Served.

3 of them where on the table with only one drinking while the others where just gisting and pressing phones.

Me: u no dey drink? Talking to the one one my right.

Madam serve them drink na.

Served.

Madam: how many plates of perpesoup?
Me just pretend like say I no hear watin she ask.
The guy on the left was then asking me, how many plate.

Me: 1 plate (with full boldness).

The one on my right was like, why you dey ask am, how many plate b4?

Can you imagine! Pepersoup of 2k for a plate na him guy man still want make I still buy for am after I don buy you drink?

Guy no be so na shuu!!.

grin
How e take end, that ending go sweet gan grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
deedee44:

Lol.... Inside that hot naija weather and stuck in traffic it go feel like bar ....even bar no get ice cold a/c ....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Felicity001:

I'm for nobody
I'm for everybody

gringringrin

On the flip side...
Today work has been hectic since morning I barely get something to eat because I wanted to chop Bolt bonus after eating the 17k own on Friday. So I completed my 10th trip to ikosi ketu behind magodo and has been famished as fruits has not been able to hold my stomach, as i drop of my 10th rider driving out na so I see one joint na him I say make just pull over and take 1 Heineken and cow tail ooo.

Served.

3 of them where on the table with only one drinking while the others where just gisting and pressing phones.

Served.

Can you imagine! Pepersoup of 2k for a plate na him guy man still want make I still buy for am after I don buy you drink?

Guy no be so na shuu!!.

grin

It seems you guys are enjoying this bonuses etc ..hope u guys are saving for rainy day o.... A word is enough for the wise .......i come in peace na so I talk am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
dru23:

Lol.... Inside that hot naija weather and stuck in traffic it go feel like bar ....even bar no get ice cold a/c ....
Lol okay nw. Try put dvd so as inside dark riders go enjoy am wella

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
deedee44:

Lol...maybe Netflix

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
deedee44:

Lol okay nw. Try put dvd so as inside dark riders go enjoy am wella

I see ..na charity I come do for Lagos ..abi to count bridges ........

Come to think am offline go sweet for the driver.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lol...maybe Netflix

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Felicity001:

No wonder hushpoppy was successful

grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Guys let's be careful with some areas in Lagos for 1 way thing especially at night. Somolu and Yaba axis are so full of such. I took someone to Somolu yesterday night. Entered through the road beside the Somolu police station. I was to take the road back when some officers stopped me. Asked of my papers and license. I gave them copies with me only for them to tell me I followed 1 way. They refused to return my papers but rather insisted I park very well.
Guys, na so I reason am. I just reversed, made a U turn and left them with the photocopies.

Our police officers are so bleeped up these days that all they are after is harassing and extorting. Let's watch out for their wahala.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:44am On Jun 20, 2021
dru23:

It seems you guys are enjoying this bonuses etc ..hope u guys are saving for rainy day o.... A word is enough for the wise .......i come in peace na so I talk am

Kuku add am to your signashure grin

But BAZ how far? Na so so gbasgos I dey see from you lately cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:07am On Jun 20, 2021
@ davit, sorry about your ordeal. But that road besides shomolu police station is one way.

You can enter from the express ( ikorodu service lane), but you can't exit through it.

Always use your Gmap in shomolu and Yaba, Bariga. Don't assume. You are very lucky.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Kanuisagoat, how's the ministry?

170 - 180k in my sight

My ministry no reach your own at all grin. This is December earnings right here. Well done bros
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:56am On Jun 20, 2021
Pearl1910:

U don't believe in motivational speakers, so let me not attempt to motivate u with my speech grin All I will say is I pray God will give you ur heart desires.

grin boss do as ur power reach, if my condition no motivate me, I don't think anything u want to say can make any difference.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2021
davit:
Guys let's be careful with some areas in Lagos for 1 way thing especially at night. Somolu and Yaba axis are so full of such. I took someone to Somolu yesterday night. Entered through the road beside the Somolu police station. I was to take the road back when some officers stopped me. Asked of my papers and license. I gave them copies with me only for them to tell me I followed 1 way. They refused to return my papers but rather insisted I park very well.
Guys, na so I reason am. I just reversed, made a U turn and left them with the photocopies.

Our police officers are so bleeped up these days that all they are after is harassing and extorting. Let's watch out ftor their wahala.

I want to believe u r talking abt watchtower street, nah u find trouble nah grin those police stop cars and bikes that are not breaking d laws, and u went straight to visit them in area of specialty. What were u expecting?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Thanks. I no know o. And na night.
northbird:
@ davit, sorry about your ordeal. But that road besides shomolu police station is one way.

You can enter from the express ( ikorodu service lane), but you can't exit through it.

Always use your Gmap in shomolu and Yaba, Bariga. Don't assume. You are very lucky.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Na night thing o. And that area no be my usual route. So I no know o. But me I japa sha grin

Make dem go use my photocopies buy akara.
pope191:

I want to believe u r talking abt watchtower street, nah u find trouble nah grin those police stop cars and bikes that are not breaking d laws, and u went straight to visit them in area of specialty. What were u expecting?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2021
northbird:

Is the map accurate in those two axis??I dey always get panic attacks once am going to those axis ,lagos island inclusive.most times I cancel...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2021
dru23:

The meme I use was not necessary ... So I apologize for that......

The answer for your questions is in the message.. Read between the line
Thank you so much,
I actually got it from the US.
i don't think there is any fault or leakage though, I may ask my mechanic to check. my mechanic used last , he just told me he used mobile 5w30. I actually want to switch to something I can always get around and affordable and above all good for my candy 04

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2021
pope191:

Watchtower beside forte oil.

Those police no get crazy jor. Yes its one way most times they will turn you back with 200 naira egunje. Na me area be that those days.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2021
Felicity001:

I'm for nobody
I'm for everybody

gringringrin

On the flip side...

Served.

Served.

Guy no be so na shuu!!.

grin
and bolt keeps giving 13k bonus every week with the same trips giving to 17bonus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2021
dru23:

wat makes u feel u are better than anybody here on dis forum, wat makes u feel u have arrived making noise here, up and down quoting thread with uttermost stupidity. Who u b self ? If Las Las dem say make we dey call achievement you will find out that you never even achieve reach any body here . Body just dey catch u anyhow . Mtweee baba sell your oil in peace make u no dey disturb

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Kanuisagoat, how's the ministry?

170 - 180k in my sight

Disappointed!

I was expecting to see 300k...

The last I checked this is BAZ001 4days earninggrin but the guy is a smart guy always coming here to shout lazy driver lazy driver all over the place.

Bro we don't need this there's no one you're motivating with all of these earning post... Most of us here have exceeded this your current earning since Friday (remember we all are chasing bonus) so you can imagine. So keep your money to your pocket and stop making a fool out of chicken feed.

Your annual rent is somebody's weekly upkeep for his family.

Last night I spent 8k buying buzzzz for guys I didn't know neither will I ever meet them again even if we meet tomorrow somewhere non of us will recognise ourselves, its nothing... But b4 I'll have the mind to spend such money being a family man then my earning must have been good but i won't come here to show up because it's gonna childish and stupid.

Na pikin wey never visit him friend papa farm dey boost say na him own papa farm bug pass.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2021
dru23:

This just landed ..... You think I should leave the tint alone. Am afraid if riders see a tinted car especially at nite . they may be scared to get in ..... Tinted windows really do help during the scorching heat......

Baba madam will take care of it just relax. My car is tinted and darker than this one and I've never had issues with riders at night... Though everything na packaging shall... Everything is in the hands of that man behind the wheel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by trigger11(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2021
please am new here and i base in owerri would be getting a car by August and the trend is so long for me to use and understand the business of BOLT since ubar is not in owerri.... can someone please put me through on the entire business of Ehailing

your contributions suggestions ideas advantages disadvantages and criticism are all welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.