Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740652 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
pope191:

U r a very wicked persin, as in wike is learning from u. I can't agree less, we rise by lifting other, Oga dru do the needful, no Amaka me.

The needful and the clap back has been delivered ......in a respectable manner....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

Abeg make we form our WhatsApp group.
I like una Wella..but I feel say e no go sweet because people no go yab person again wen they see say na their papa mate them they talk to grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

Eyinola.

This is why I said do 5 to 10.
NOTED I WILL TRY THIS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
dru23:

It is 7:39am June21 my time and saw this.. Sorry for late reply ......

Nobody is forcing anyone to display their earnings .. This forum is been run by bullies that try to discourage others... The bullies are afraid that if people post their earnings partners might increase their rental ( highly understandable enough). Everyone should be free to show their earnings dashboard without fear and intimidation of others........we are here to uplift and encourage others to be their best........

The oil business is very very capital intensive. And it is a volume business. I import by oil from the USA directly.......

It is a niche market and lifestyle market..it is for people that are automotive enthusiast. So you have to know your market very well . it is a lifestyle

Below is my visit to Tokyo Japan Auto show in 2019. I plan to go again after the Tokyo Olympic ...So am passionate about these things.......

If you are passionate about something the money comes later.... So this what I will do for you .....

We are looking for trusted distributors for our oil business... If you raise a capital of 2million naira . we can supply you oil .... From that 2million you can make good profit ......we will sell to you only at wholesaler prices..........

Prove to me you are passionate enough and we can do something together....nothing is free in these life not even information ...but my offer is start

Ps keep that $200 you will need it
He said post earnings, it's cars you're posting sir grin
Just pulling your legs o.

As for people going against posting of earnings so that partners will not increase rent, that's only half the truth. Many are car owners who are only concerned about unintentionally calling the attention of government and criminal elements who would use the information against us.

This is not a closed group so we cannot control who gains access to whatever we post, but that doesn't mean we should dictate to people what they should post or not post, we should only channel our energy towards making them see reasons why their posts may do more harm than good, and it is completely left for them to decide whether the reason is good enough for them to stop or not.

If they continue, getting violent is not the way but instead find a way to let outsiders viewing in stealth mode know it's not everybody that makes this much by posting our low earnings too... Equation balanced grin

So if you're a kidnapper coming here to look at posted dashboards, no be every driver dey make this kain money o abeg grin grin before you go go kidnap person wey dey drive 5 hrs a day cheesy cheesy Na 5000 naira ransom you go collect.

I come in peace cool

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
XGhost:

At the time (2019) the $ was 360 or 380 I think...
But then again things are generally like double or triple the "street" price at your's.

These are prices from 3 different sites as of this morning. I trust these sources, except jumia.

I have no middle men and am direct with the manufacturers you know that right? But forget my price. It is that price for a purpose. Let's look at what retail in the USA is. Liqui-moly is a lot more expensive than Mobil so how is it being sold in Nigeria for the same or less?

EDIT: You know what, I take it back. Easy to sell cheap when it fell off the back of a truck.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Felicity001:

Bros this your earning mad gan o... gringrin

Mad o
Lol, na senior man earnings.
grin
I wan motivate others
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
deedee44:

As for people going against posting of earnings so that partners will not increase rent, that's only half the truth. Many are car owners who are only concerned about unintentionally calling the attention of government and criminal elements who would use the information against us.

This is not a closed group so we cannot control who gains access to whatever we post, but that doesn't mean we should dictate to people what they should post or not post, we should only channel our energy towards making them see reasons why their posts may do more harm than good, and it is completely left for them to decide whether the reason is good enough for them to stop or not.

If they continue, getting violent is not the way but instead find a way to let outsiders viewing in stealth mode know it's not everybody that makes this much by posting our low earnings too... Equation balanced grin

So if you're a kidnapper coming here to look at posted dashboards, no be every driver dey make this kain money o abeg grin grin before you go go kidnap person wey dey drive 5 hrs a day cheesy cheesy Na 5000 naira ransom you go collect.

I come in peace cool

The young man wanted me to show him my business earnings....... In order for me to show him my earnings he has to work hard for it .. But obviously I am not going to show it to him ..but I do offer path that might give him an idea what the possibility might be could be should be etc .........i offered him a start .but it is up to him to take the offer.......

Now in terms of what uber drivers earn weekly, daily or monthly. I don't think it is a secret that , people already have a rough idea ...

So kidnappers kidnapping uber drivers I don't how you were able to put those two in the same sentence. I have not yet to hear any stories that a kidnapper held an uber driver for ransom ...

What your concerns should be is the type of cars driven for uber. Uber has made corolla and parts more expensive than ever.... We do hear uber drivers getting killed for their cars..

Any life lost is a big deal whether na 1 or 2 .. But generally the percentage is small when u look at it. Especially when compare the amount of cars ratio to number of drivers getting killed because of their car ..

Below is what should be the focus ...ways to prevent such things from happening.. This 1 of the many reasons I use a civic for my uber fleet .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3L2H6JlLGM

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
deedee44:

I come in peace cool

So many babies on nairaland, so you think a criminal who has decided to go into kidnapping would risk his life because of an uber driver? How do you even connect posting earnings with kidnappers, there are better threads on nairaland where people make millions, kidnappers haven't been there, it's now drivers. Lol. Funny kid.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
dru23:

The young man wanted me to show him my business earnings....... In order for me to show him my earnings he has to work hard for it .. But obviously I am not going to show it to him ..but I do offer path that might give him an idea what the possibility might be could be should be etc .........i offered him a start .but it is up to him to take the offer.......

Now in terms of what uber drivers earn weekly, daily or monthly. I don't think it is a secret that , people already have a rough idea ...

So kidnappers kidnapping uber drivers I don't how you were able to put those two in the same sentence. I have not yet to hear any stories that a kidnapper held an uber driver for ransom ...

What your concerns should be is the type of cars driven for uber. Uber has made corolla and parts more expensive than ever.... We do hear uber drivers getting killed for their cars..

Any life lost is a big deal whether na 1 or 2 .. But generally the percentage is small when u look at it. Especially when compare the amount of cars ratio to number of drivers getting killed because of their car ..

Below is what should be the focus ...ways to prevent such things from happening.. This 1 of the many reasons I use a civic for my uber fleet .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3L2H6JlLGM
You made a lot of sense.
At the bolded, it is not happening now doesn't mean it cannot happen. Things are degenerating rapidly, crime is not excluded. Oil workers and white men were hotcakes then, whoever thought they would ever descend to kidnapping secondary school students?
Impossible doesn't seem to exist anymore

27 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Springboot:

So many babies on nairaland, so you think a criminal who has decided to go into kidnapping would risk his life because of an uber driver? How do you even connect posting earnings with kidnappers, there are better threads on nairaland where people make millions, kidnappers haven't been there, it's now drivers. Lol. Funny kid.
Thanks for your contribution old man grin

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Springboot:

So many babies on nairaland,so you think a criminal who has decided to go into kidnapping would risk his life because of an uber driver? How do you even connect posting earnings with kidnappers, there are better threads on nairaland where people make millions, kidnappers haven't been there, it's now drivers. Lol. Funny kid.

Cheii Uberbolt drivers na e u berate like dis, besides u Neva hear say some kidnapas Dy collect recharge card. SMH

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
This thread is just another offshoot of our offline lives... There are positive people and there are negative people and there are the never do wells. Dem full here. Bros, how is this business? Business no good o... All lies.

They don't want you to join. They will never show you way. Always one negative story day after day. Resident idiot on this thread asked whether uber na work? Only a negative never do well person will refer to a job that gives you 7k a day at least, after fuelling and commission, as "no be work". But the same aranchid was celebrating how his life has changed and how he overcame challenges with the same uber driving he is castigating.

Heck, he was even celebrating that uber has accepted him back. My people, if uber no be work, why is he celebrating. I want you all to reason and see why I go in hard on these group of efulefus. These are the kind of people you should avoid, cut off, block from your life. They are too negative, and if you listen to their crocodile tears, you may never take a decision.

Another one said the job isn't easy because he forgets to eat, and when he does, he eats gala and bigi, that he lost weight blah blah blah. LMAO... All na scam. Why will someone making money intentionally eat junk?
Rice and chicken in chicken republic is just #650!

Are these the people you want in your life? They'll rather discuss how they light oven, how girls are disturbing them, how they were rude to riders... Stupid stuff

Remember, positive and negative. I deleted their types in my life and I boomed.

Make I chop lunch, wash car continue my sweet life o Jere. No time for nonsense people.

Bolded is on point far beta and valuable dan junk, only dat chicken sef na something
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Slickleo:

Cheii Uberbolt drivers na e u berate like dis, besides u Neva hear say some kidnapas Dy collect recharge card. SMH

This is not about berating anyone, I don't think anyone who has 20 million or more in saving would want to be an uber driver in this Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
deedee44:

Thanks for your contribution old man grin
grin you're welcome son.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
pope191:

I did mention insecurity reasons here, but got insult in return, I honestly don't want to say what I think, but it's cool he finally find someone to go on the dirty play with him today. I don't see anyone running anyone down here, what I see is folks that burns out and let me say it in the way I see it, the older u get in this driving the more it becomes tiring to u, for me it just doesn't stimulate fascination anymore. The newbies can get in with fresh energy and do their thing, it happens in all works of life, even football (maybe thats why Ronaldo is special), I just look at his 2 months activities and I'm tempted to ask what happened, but menh! Energy no deh me.

Truth about this work is u can make as much as u want to make if u have the zeal and energy to drive, but when peeps come out with magic blah blah, I just crack a smile, we all got our trial and goes on our war. For the better part of this week shollyWendy have done above 11k b4 noon if u call him, baba go say em don deh house, dats what he want and I can't force him. As drag as d rain makes today look like I've done 11k b4 1pm and obviously after church is d main party (do I look like I can't do 25 by 11pm?), but I knew what I went thro at agungi rain last week that made me go work on my AC.

Glad u gross 20k daily, I go as far as 15 to 16k daily even with d indriver shitty price and with all ease-Ness. Ogba to yaba always first trip 2500, yaba to island 2500 upwards to 3 plus, then I run island to yaba back to island till I feel like going on. Mind where u live have major effect on ur daily income in this hustle.

Apology to shollywendy for calling u on this, I plead boss as I know u respect ur privacy. I just dislike this vibe of thinking hatred feelings. Far from it, all man should do things according to their power, but I'll say it again security should not b neglected like is no man's business.
Vex nkwa! Who born me?
Our goals and visions are different.
Our targets are different.
Our plans and responsibilities are different.
Why getting involve in a race with anybody that knew nothing about where I'm coming from as well as my destination?
I have paid my dues, even if I have not. Nobody can force me to run a race I'm not meant to participate in simply because I want to make name for myself.
Why do I have to injure or reduce my life span by competing to make 500k weekly when my competitors as well as the spectators can not even identify me in public?
Of course, I make atleast 13k-14k before noon on a daily basis which is my daily target.
Wetin again I dey find when I don pocket atleast 10k after fueling and commission.
Alubarika ni koko

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Felicity001:

Motivational crew
Palm oil user crew
Oyel seller crew
5w10/20 crew
Mobil 1 crew
35k rentee crew
Success is a rent crew
Set awon Supertect

Awon ton ta epo
Set awon we@dru grin

Shall we continue?

Me no dey fear talk my own

All this set u just mention na Just one person, why na grin

Nonsense!

Na 1 person u just describe here o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

Seconded

Even when majority has stated that is not ideal.
I have not seen u before but i always believe sey u be very enlighten person but e get as body de do me now in regards to that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
radautoworks:

I have no middle men and am direct with the manufacturers you know that right? But forget my price. It is that price for a purpose. Let's look at what retail in the USA is. Liqui-moly is a lot more expensive than Mobil so how is it being sold in Nigeria for the same or less?

EDIT: You know what, I take it back. Easy to sell cheap when it fell off the back of a truck.

I really don't know how it is the way it's, but, it is the way is and most importantly to me, I trust my source and I didn't have any issues whatsoever while using em... Maybe luck

As for your price, hmmmm, I take your advice, let's not talk about it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Slickleo:

Lol I never hear that one sha but I hear of one certain place where they just kidnap anybody, they know at all at all will drop from their loved ones. Kidnappers sef don get grade now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

grin pepper Dem �️ grin
I notice you are always in support of people posting their earnings but you never for once post yours. I come in peace oo. wink

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Duke111:

Even when majority has stated that is not ideal.
I have not seen u before but i always believe sey u be very enlighten person but e get as body de do me now in regards to that

Baba...I don't follow d crowd... This is my believe. It has been said over n over it's an individual thing. U have reasons to say otherwise, valid as they may be, I also have my reasons to support it and they are valid still.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Paparaxo:

The bolder is so TRUE
I live around ikorodu. But I haven't been home these past few days as I've been in somolu. And I must confess, my earnings on just these few days is way above my normal earnings on days I start work from my home.. now to go home be like say I dey go back to village cry

grin village kwa

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
ksmart027:

I notice you are always in support of people posting their earnings but you never for once post yours. I come in peace oo. wink

Lolz...I don post, but I delete them after it's no longer relevant.
I post for a purpose.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
This year has been good for me ooh I really thank God from rental to O grin is God not wonderful? Its been almost 3months now though just like you told that anthony abi what's his moniker again... He should learn to filter from what he reads. People contact me privately with the hope of getting a rental fr9m me via any means and i thank God I've been helpful through influence, connect, faithfulness and integrity and I'm happy non of them have mess up with the link given to them. Its not even August yet, see how far God has taken me already. Peep4u I appreciate your prayers and best wishes God bless you, you're respected sir.

Mama rad, God bless you too you're a woman of substance may His grace never depart from you.

The black aka blackbishop, in great you where for Canada you dey na grin that your April fool still never clear for my eyes ooo.... Bro e go finally be no worry just keep pushing on.

To all haters of good things thunder fire all of una.

Drop Mic![/quote]

Surge don shift to bolt

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Slickleo:
Good day all pls those encouraging earnings to be posted it's a shame some of them have being here long ago and the only way Dy encourage it is for there own benefit remember wat LASG introduce d other year was because Dy discover u re making money nw a lot of ppl don't know d consequence of there action bt I promise you d results will be out soon.
2mao ehailing drivers are being tax to install street lights pls don't complain or protest be patriotic.
No made business man will ever disclose his/her earnings and you guys are here deceiving ursef anyway na poor man mentality dats all.
I support those who are against dashboard posting anybody who want to know if d business is profitable jst tell d person it is profitable or not u don't need to motivate d person with dashboard because days where greed generates from.

PEACE

Insecurity and eyes on drivers are just my point, I'm not that emotional to care how long or how many days anyone choose to work. Motive! Motive!! The thing is even making me to laugh, all d networth they put on forbes is yet to motive one, it's how to wake by 4am and sleep by 1am that will motive one. It is well

Need to know, u can show people wealth, but u can never force them to think it.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

Oga Pope, with Bolt, U have freedom to go anywhere and refuse anywhere and nobody will slam u, provided u regulate those 4 activity parameters. Even newbies have gotten the hang of it. Free urself from the old notion u have about Bolt. I can't remember d last time I entered Ikotun, Igando, Festac, Agbado Ijaiye, Ishaga, Ikorodu, Oworo, Ijesha, Itire axis. Offcourse it doesn't mean I don't get trip requests to those areas but I have total control of where I am going to.
Let's not talk about Uber, those ones head never correct, when they don't have any drivers again, their eyes go clear.

I still use Indriver sometimes times...trust me, the fares are rubbish compared to Bolt these days, the risk is high cos u can't predict traffic and ontop, commission has been introduced. U select trips with ease yes, but when u finally see a good one, many other drivers are waiting like vultures. Waiting time is long, no compensation if rider delays... Like I said before, the only reason anybody will use Indriver now over Bolt/Uber is if they don't have that choice or they are not informed. My work here is to inform. Free of charge.

Typical example, yesterday morning statewide was under surge Bolt and Uber.
Small journey 1k, 1500, 2k. Long journey 5k, 7k, 10k even though long journeys are generally scarce when there is mad surge, if u keep at the small small ones, before u know it u have crested. I got one Ogba to Lekki delivery, 1.9 surge, nice one. I say make I on Indriver, wether I will be lucky to get trip along my route. And my brothers, d fares cry what I was seeing, I wan cry for drivers that don't have any other option than to use Indriver.
What is d yardstick for indrivers fare options? Nothing, it's just jaga jaga.

It is well sha...las las we go all survive.

Boss I still do 19k on indriver today and I deh my house, is not as bad as u make it seem. Bolt gives more money these days cos of surge, but do u think riders that r aware of indriver will use bolt?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=dru23 post=102942103][/quote]

Who's talking about an easy life here, it's easy to push other people children around. I'll really like to see u behind wheel, just do 2 weeks 8 to 5 and let's see ur earning as well, I obviously won't push ppl to things I know I won't do. There's always a stage and point in a man's life, I want to believe God has lifted u off that stage in ur life, may u not see what will make u put bucket, towel and toothpaste inside the truck in d name of hustling again, while u can't tell where u will pass d night. Those r my wish for u, but if u want, no wahala, salvation is free.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
dru23:

It is 7:39am June21 my time and saw this.. Sorry for late reply ......

Nobody is forcing anyone to display their earnings .. This forum is been run by bullies that try to discourage others... The bullies are afraid that if people post their earnings partners might increase their rental ( highly understandable enough). Everyone should be free to show their earnings dashboard without fear and intimidation of others........we are here to uplift and encourage others to be their best........

The oil business is very very capital intensive. And it is a volume business. I import by oil from the USA directly.......

It is a niche market and lifestyle market..it is for people that are automotive enthusiast. So you have to know your market very well . it is a lifestyle

Below is my visit to Tokyo Japan Auto show in 2019. I plan to go again after the Tokyo Olympic ...So am passionate about these things.......

If you are passionate about something the money comes later.... So this what I will do for you .....

We are looking for trusted distributors for our oil business... If you raise a capital of 2million naira . we can supply you oil .... From that 2million you can make good profit ......we will sell to you only at wholesaler prices..........

Prove to me you are passionate enough and we can do something together....nothing is free in these life not even information ...but my offer is start

Ps keep that $200 you will need it

Oga dru u funny pass AY, I swear, post ur earnings, u r posting cars. Awon set mompha

Please do d needful jhoor, motive us that wants to go into palm oil business

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Greetings sirs , how do you go about this hustle I need enlightenment coz m trying to understand this; you work a week make some money and next thing is....you use 90% of the money to fix the car

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
pope191:

Boss I still do 19k on indriver today and I deh my house, is not as bad as u make it seem. Bolt gives more money these days cos of surge, but do u think riders that r aware of indriver will use bolt?
I think best thing is to have the two apps and filter trips in between

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Shanid:
Greetings sirs , how do you go about this hustle I need enlightenment coz m trying to understand this; you work a week make some money and next thing is....you use 90% of the money to fix the car
Maybe the car is not sound enough for the hustle or you're not making enough money. You shouldn't be using 90% of your earnings to fix the car

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.