Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740811 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
pope191:

Oga dru u funny pass AY, I swear, post ur earnings, u r posting cars. Awon set mompha

Please do d needful jhoor, motive us that wants to go into palm oil business

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
deedee44:

Maybe the car is not sound enough for the hustle or you're not making enough money. You shouldn't be using 90% of your earnings to fix the car
it'ss a camry 04 sir it's neat and okay.i work 10am to 7pm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
pope191:

Who's talking about an easy life here, it's easy to push other people children around. I'll really like to see u behind wheel, just do 2 weeks 8 to 5 and let's see ur earning as well, I obviously won't push ppl to things I know I won't do. There's always a stage and point in a man's life, I want to believe God has lifted u off that stage in ur life, may u not see what will make u put bucket, towel and toothpaste inside the truck in d name of hustling again, while u can't tell where u will pass d night. Those r my wish for u, but if u want, no wahala, salvation is free.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Shanid:
it'ss a camry 04 sir it's neat and okay.i work 10am to 7pm
How much did you spend on fixing the car, and what are the things you fixed? Are the issues recurring?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Shanid:
Greetings sirs , how do you go about this hustle I need enlightenment coz m trying to understand this; you work a week make some money and next thing is....you use 90% of the money to fix the car
The negative people have gotten to you. Imagine believing that you'll use 90% of earnings to fix car after a week.

As you've asked a simple question, they'll never reply you. The only reply you'll probably get is "Lagos touts, lastma, police, one way" More negative shit_ to pull you down... Do as I say not as I do. Set awon " I made 19k today but I would have made 50k if I wanted to, but what do I need 50k for when 10k can solve my problems "... They want you in that 10k level, so if you push harder cos you dream bigger than them, they'll attack.

Just say you have a car that hasn't taken 10 percent of your earnings in 3 months and see them crawling out of the shadows to call you a liar and ask you to post proof. Harbingers of negativity. Avoid them

No car takes 90% of earnings in a whole year talk less of a week. What works for me is changing a defective part instead of fixing. If you fix, there are higher chances of it going bad again, so just replace it. Don't manage parts on a vehicle that makes you money.

My car is long distance journey ready 24/7. Good maintenance culture. That's all you need. Too many airheads here. Ability to drive a car doesn't count for experience in other issues surrounding a car or driving a car for business purposes.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
ogunvic41:
Reserve your energy for weekend... Highest demand comes on FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND MONDAY
FRIDAY- U CAN DO 20K TO 25K IF U WORK FROM 5AM TO 10PM DEPENDING ON UR STRENGTH
SATURDAY-U CAN DO 20K TO 30K. WORK FROM 7AM TO 11PM DEPENDING ON YOUR STRENGTH
SUNDAY-U CAN DO 20K TO 30K
MONDAY-18K TO 22K. 5AM TO 10PM
EAT WELL REST HAVE SHORT BREAKS, CHEW GUMS TO PREVENT SLEEP..
TAXIFY ACTIVITY MEANS TRUST, LET YOUR SCORE BE HIGH IF POSSIBLE 100%, IT MEANS SHORT WAIT TIME. SAME AS UBER ACCEPTANCE/CONFIRMATION RATE..
USE GOOD PHONE TO AVOID FAILED TRIPS( ANDROID 6.0 UPWARDS)
FAST INTERNET- SPECTRANT 4G LTE
LETS MOVE LAGOS...
This is how I was motivated, I think it's still a better way to motivate drivers and intending drivers than just screenshots, they will know what they are getting into before tendering that resignation letter. Truly there's money in ehailing, but sadly it is not for the weak.
Peace always cool

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
The negative people have gotten to you. Imagine believing that you'll use 90% of earnings to fix car after a week.

As you've asked a simple question, they'll never reply you. The only reply you'll probably get is "Lagos touts, lastma, police, one way" More negative shit_ to pull you down... Do as I say not as I do. Set awon " I made 19k today but I would have made 50k if I wanted to, but what do I need 50k for when 10k can solve my problems "... They want you in that 10k level, so if you push harder cos you dream bigger than them, they'll attack.

Just say you have a car that hasn't taken 10 percent of your earnings in 3 months and see them crawling out of the shadows to call you a liar and ask you to post proof. Harbingers of negativity. Avoid them

Guy....who they fight you ?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
IFSHR:

Guy....who they fight you ?
Excuse me, but I don't have to sound in a way you like or in a manner agreeable to what you're used to. If I sound the way I do is because of what I've experienced so if I'm typing and you're reading what you don't like, I really cant change your perception. I don't care what you think, neither would I try to make you understand.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Excuse me, but I don't have to sound in a way you like or in a manner agreeable to what you're used to. If I sound the way I do is because of what I've experienced so if I'm typing and you're reading what you don't like, I really cant change your perception. I don't care what you think, neither would I try to make you understand.

Then read to understand before you reply.

The guy you quoted was asking a question based on his current experience with his work tool.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
My week has started. Last trip today ended before 5pm. I was tired and needed to rest. I'll start late morning tomorrow but weekly results will be same as last week except a family member takes Ill.

Screenshots will be the order of the day until you lot accept that it's an individual right to post whatever. As usual, if you don't like it, break your phone as I couldn't care less.

The revolution has started!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
IFSHR:

Then read to understand before you reply.

The guy you quoted was asking a question based on his current experience with his work tool.

And I replied him in my own way which you don't have to like or understand.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Bro, how can I get ur email?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bammzzie:

Bro, how can I get ur email?
giveranonymous77 at gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
giveranonymous77 at gmail.com
Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wow, Alot of Earnings Screenshots now on this thread, Guess a lot has changed.

I'm not moved by this Una screenshot sha cus Anytime I look my car every morning I still regret using it for bolt undecided Besides the money for the App na scam.

Btw, how do I withdraw the 2k I have on my account since last year sef undecided undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

No car takes 90% of earnings in a whole year talk less of a week. What works for me is changing a defective part instead of fixing. If you fix, there are higher chances of it going bad again, so just replace it. Don't manage parts on a vehicle that makes you money.

My car is long distance journey ready 24/7. Good maintenance culture. That's all you need. Too many airheads here. Ability to drive a car doesn't count for experience in other issues surrounding a car or driving a car for business purposes.
thNk you, I love this....I WORK 10AM TILL 8PM...SOMETIMES, 7PM....MAX OF 9TRIPS..MINIMUM OF 4-6 TRIPS IN ONE Day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
pope191:

Boss I still do 19k on indriver today and I deh my house, is not as bad as u make it seem. Bolt gives more money these days cos of surge, but do u think riders that r aware of indriver will use bolt?

If them no see car, will they trek to their destinations? At every given time, there are 5-10 requests on Indriver that no driver is willing to pick because of nonsense fares.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
deedee44:

How much did you spend on fixing the car, and what are the things you fixed? Are the issues recurring?
the car vibrates a lot especially when the AC is on... I fixed that 18k and it's stable...now I change the d oil and did wheel balancing and alignment .. I have changed the shock front and bbac...lower arm too , and bush in all within 2 months .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:02am On Jun 22, 2021
Shanid:
the car vibrates a lot especially when the AC is on... I fixed that 18k and it's stable...now I change the d oil and did wheel balancing and alignment .. I have changed the shock front and bbac...lower arm too , and bush in all within 2 months .
Then the problem is the car, not the hustle. If it is your car, keep enduring till you fix everything that comes up, from there you will enjoy your ehailing hustle.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Shanid:
Greetings sirs , how do you go about this hustle I need enlightenment coz m trying to understand this; you work a week make some money and next thing is....you use 90% of the money to fix the car

Hey bro I know you came in peace but some unknown gunmen / zombies are trying to shoot at any comment, but don’t worry they will soon get tired.
To your question, Welcome to reality of the hustle
But try to avoid areas with bad roads, try not to drive in heavy rain cos of flooded areas and have your kazeem check your car.
But d important thing to note is that the hustle have ups and down side. That’s why dashboard is not a true reflection of your earnings.
Imagine your situation, if you have 100k on your dashboard and spend 90k on repairs, at d end of the month your dashboard and bank account is like north & south. But nobody will tell you that, so it’s good you are experiencing it. However you won’t repair every week.
Just continue to be strong and prayerful... the hustle is for the strong hearted.

Nobody is coming in peace right now cos of unknown gunmen.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:22am On Jun 22, 2021
Shanid:

How much do u make a week, cos this alarm may not be loud, secondly I guess your car is naija used...so u will change virtually everything before u balance

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:32am On Jun 22, 2021
Shanid:

Bros you sure say you no be agent ?
Your questions are too sensitive for this season
First you asked for oil better than super tech oil, when someone passionate about selling oil is bringing loads of it asking us to watch YouTube
Now, you asking about earnings and fixing car when someone is boasting about earnings on dashboard.

Reality vs Audio

[img]https://media1./images/c5372935b530ec8f063816c6b3cd1b44/tenor.gif?itemid=13175857[/img]

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

How much do u make a week, cos this alarm may not be loud, secondly I guess your car is naija used...so u will change virtually everything before u balance

Which alarm ? grin

[img]https://media1./images/88e556ba8d18b73712aa57a145cc8c19/tenor.gif?itemid=11960968[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Duke111:

Na 1 person u just describe here o

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

Including engine.. Half engine if he is lucky enough
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:32am On Jun 22, 2021
BAZ001:

There is God oooh, there is God oooh

[img]https://media./images/fa6acf1b688946f28cc7d2147d30cdd0/tenor.gif[/img]

Dis early Monday morning.
Peanuts,
zone-bees,
Just has expected
Passion to sell oil grin
Hmmm...

And I promised to pretend not to see some comments, cos He will soon come and reply with 5 quotes n jamb questions. [/b]Just mention oil and gbam, [b]sapa I need to run as usual

[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:58am On Jun 22, 2021
radautoworks:
wtf would he do that Why would anyone

He wants handout.....you can learn alot on nairaland . you can get an idea how the youth and able body men think.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Impulse80(m): 3:43am On Jun 22, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
My week has started. Last trip today ended before 5pm. I was tired and needed to rest. I'll start late morning tomorrow but weekly results will be same as last week except a family member takes Ill.

Screenshots will be the order of the day until you lot accept that it's an individual right to post whatever. As usual, if you don't like it, break your phone as I couldn't care less.

The revolution has started!

Bro what make of car do you drive? You dey motivate men abeg.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:46am On Jun 22, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
You're a hard boiled congenital cretin. You're not the type anyone will curse and you counter curse.

Your whole life is a perfect definition of generational curse, passed down from your ancestors. If you've been getting away with your crass styled moronic beer parlour permutations with others, you're not getting the "egbon" treatment from me because like I said, you're a classless fucktard_ [b]which is a tad below an average person[/b]_.

What wakes the giant from slumber if not a gbas gbos of better write up.

Tad below and average person? Nigga you need to calm down.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:58am On Jun 22, 2021
XGhost:

Problem is, someone says something most folks here don't agree with, BOOM ... Insults. They bully the person into silence. Check the people that comment on a regular here, it's pretty much the same set of people and they generally agree on things, the older handles don't comment but I see them viewing the thread. Many still drive but they no get time for some of the things wey people de talk here. When newbies come and read the thread imagine the orientation they're greeted with.
Cheerfulgiver however is not afraid to go up against anybody and he comes correct, however this is the result, clearly nobody has a monopoly of these things.
People must understand that it's okay to disagree after all even twins have differences form time to time, but the manner in which we express our differences is important. If you have to resort to insults then I don't think you have anything to say to me cos our levels are clearly different.
Imagine if someone said "it's nice that you're making so much and trying to motivate people, but because of security reasons it's not ideal as it can make drivers targets". But Una no go follow that road, na abuse straight.
I remember farenz did same and y'all ran him out of the thread, but I said it that that guy's posts made me reflect and sit up cos I see say man must stop play and get serious. Imagine if he didn't post that time, maybe I'll still be doing rental now.
I posted something recently, it was meant to inspire people but as usual, people started making stupid insinuations and asking silly questions. Thankfully some people mailed me and I shared the little I could help with. It doesn't in any way reduce my earnings. I now the number of people who ask if this gig is profitable and y'all discourage them, to what end? How many trips can you do in a day sef. If I get 10 good trips a day I'm good. As long as I gross my 20k daily and thankfully I am, even with the "e don cast" anthem here. Now I even close around 4 5 except weekends when I push a little more.

We rise by lifting others, and it's the insecure and inferior that feel threatened at every turn. Face your front sha

Respectfully you have made an intelligent analysis of all they do here.

No hate here famz.... one US based oil mogul will come here knowing that na naija people dey come advertise still criticize all about the drivers and the system how bad it is. Yet he won't import his buyers from US or drivers from US.

If your opinion or view of things are different air it in a constructive way and we move but many are myopic when it comes to reasoning ability.

I am not here jagajagaing anybody but jejely analyse my own opinion

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:06am On Jun 22, 2021
pope191:

I did mention insecurity reasons here, but got insult in return, I honestly don't want to say what I think, but it's cool he finally find someone to go on the dirty play with him today. I don't see anyone running anyone down here, what I see is folks that burns out and let me say it in the way I see it, the older u get in this driving the more it becomes tiring to u, for me it just doesn't stimulate fascination anymore. The newbies can get in with fresh energy and do their thing, it happens in all works of life, even football (maybe thats why Ronaldo is special), I just look at his 2 months activities and I'm tempted to ask what happened, but menh! Energy no deh me.

Truth about this work is u can make as much as u want to make if u have the zeal and energy to drive, but when peeps come out with magic blah blah, I just crack a smile, we all got our trial and goes on our war. For the better part of this week shollyWendy have done above 11k b4 noon if u call him, baba go say em don deh house, dats what he want and I can't force him. As drag as d rain makes today look like I've done 11k b4 1pm and obviously after church is d main party (do I look like I can't do 25 by 11pm?), but I knew what I went thro at agungi rain last week that made me go work on my AC.

Glad u gross 20k daily, I go as far as 15 to 16k daily even with d indriver shitty price and with all ease-Ness. Ogba to yaba always first trip 2500, yaba to island 2500 upwards to 3 plus, then I run island to yaba back to island till I feel like going on. Mind where u live have major effect on ur daily income in this hustle.

Apology to shollywendy for calling u on this, I plead boss as I know u respect ur privacy. I just dislike this vibe of thinking hatred feelings. Far from it, all man should do things according to their power, but I'll say it again security should not b neglected like is no man's business.

Pope see most people here don't need your service of telling them the truth or advise seriously. Men come and go. But let your sanity still remain at the end.

At the end "It is what It is"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.