Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744794 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
GeneralZodd:
grin Nigeria police don too chop me for this business, I can't count how many times wey I don bribe them for road aside from going to their stations. I sat down one day and do calculation, money don enter 100k plus on bribe, I come vex go collect army sticker, banner and face cap from lieutenant colonel who happened to be a family friend.

Now the kind respect wey police men dey give me, no be small thing. Na Sir dem dey call me if I dey drive for road.

This inspired the Moniker I use "GeneralZodd"
Till you go jam the one wey go get mind ask for your id. Na that time you go know sey police no dey play with impersonation, especially this time wey everywhere choke. You need to upgrade your street OT too.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
emmancecute:
Till you go jam the one wey go get mind ask for your id. Na that time you go know sey police no dey play with impersonation, especially this time wey everywhere choke. You need to upgrade your street OT too.
Leave him na wen Dem go label him as unknown gun Uber driver grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
emmancecute:

It is not impersonation, it is called connection. people who are connected to the Army use all these previledge, beside the lieutenant colonel that gave all these things to me is solidly rooted in the Army. The new appointed Air Marshall is his family relation. I have the colonel contact at any slightest provocation. No shaking.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Slickleo:

Leave him na wen Dem go label him as unknown gun Uber driver grin
grin That ain't funny
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
GeneralZodd:
It is not impersonation, it is called connection. people who are connected to the Army use all these previlege, beside the lieutenant colonel that gave me all these things to me is solidly rooted in the Army. The new appointed Air Marshall is his family relation. I have the colonel contact at any slightest provocation. No shaking.
Ok Sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
GeneralZodd:
No white man was involve in the incidence, na Yahoo boys wey go save white women pictures on their phones koba me

GeneralZodd:

Lol. Is part of this business bro, any real hustler on this Ehailing job must have been to aleast 3 different police statio.

4. Maroko Police Station again. grin : I picked up a Nigerian Artist based in UK in Lekki phase 1 close to Don jazzy's Mavin studio. The dude was going to Palms ShopRite Oniru. On getting to his destination he alighted and paid me. After 10mins of driving off from ShopRite, I got a call from him that his wallet is missing. I searched the nooks and crannies of the car I didn't find any wallet. I called to tell him I didn't see his wallet, I had to drive back to Palms to clarify myself. Getting there, we both searched the car again. We didn't see the wallet. He insisted we go to the station. We got there and entered there was no officer to attend to us. We drove back to his pick up location, he searched his house and found his wallet on the dinning table. 2018

I am patiently waiting for the Gist grin

Sorry my bad as I saw based in Uk , I thought it was an American. So the artist didn’t compensate you ? Nigerians abroad are stingy. Well I no blame them their menial job hard pass Uber driving in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
BAZ001:

Sorry my bad as I saw based in Uk , I thought it was an American. So the artist didn’t compensate you ? Nigerians abroad are stingy. Well I no blame them their menial job hard pass Uber driving in Lagos

Me no dey o shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Slickleo:

Sell dat your latest Civic with tint to d guy. As u Dy Yankee buy another send collect ur profit. Rest

Una don start ooh grin
Just smh and passing peacefully

[img]https://media1./images/f5bf2b3ef6a505dc3142080b1f32f560/tenor.gif?itemid=15768895[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
dru23:

I HAVE BOOSTED THE CHALLENGE TO 50K ........

Abeg! You promised and failed the first time.
Remember, first impression matters.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
BAZ001:

I like reading your posts especially the memes but you failed to add one to this.

And at the bolder, i hope you are not talking about our Bill Gates here? grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeste: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Good evening , please can one use Honda Babyboy (1999/2000) model for Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Somewhere in Ago Palace Way as shared by a driver..

According to him, he's been in that traffic for 2hrs after dropping a rider off..Mind you, The traffic is "Inside The Water"

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
FuckEveryday:

According to him, he's been in that traffic for 2hrs after dropping a rider off..Mind you, The traffic is "Inside The Water"

I no just bother to step out of the house today.
I take today as off day
Before some tiny girls will be telling you the water is not that deep.
Thanks for the update

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
GeneralZodd:
grin Nigeria police don too chop me for this business, I can't count how many times wey I don bribe them for road aside from going to their stations. I sat down one day and do calculation, money don enter 100k plus on bribe, I come vex go collect army sticker, banner and face cap from lieutenant colonel who happened to be a family friend.

Now the kind respect wey police men dey give me, no be small thing. Na Sir dem dey call me if I dey drive for road.

This inspired the Moniker I use "GeneralZodd"

100k! Gosh!! How much dem deh sell esprit de corps grin 100k is enough to buy the whole police station including the D.P.O... no b me type this tin oo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
BAZ001:

I take today as off day
Thanks for the update

Lazy driver wey deh get off day, is that one a driver grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
tunlapapa:

I like reading your posts especially the memes but you failed to add one to this.

And at the bolder, i hope you are not talking about our Bill Gates here? grin grin grin

grin grin
Una just dey cast me anyhow grin
I was just talking generally not talking about our Lori iro bill gate here grin, always talking and making noise yet empty bank account .

[img]https://media./images/a38551daa5aee67c9b3e5d6a7f6e8e7c/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
BAZ001:

grin grin
I was just talking generally not talking about our Lori iro bill gate here grin, always talking and making noise yet empty bank account .

[img]https:///gifs/schittscreek-schitts-creek-pop-tv-poptv-USge3ZTbp6OTGS36Qc[/img]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
emmancecute:
he has boosted it to 50k. Bro show proof and chop free 50k. Na one week target for lazy driver like me be that oooo.

That guy is a broke Ass Nigga, only to make mouth upandan. If I shake body small he will shift the goal post.
Someone that can’t afford Mobil 1 oil for his car again, will be able to part with 100$ ? grin
After shouting everywhere Mobil 1 or nothing.

[img]https://media./images/e00052e98cca7751fed7bae3ce85724a/tenor.gif[/img]

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Wetin concern us, what matters is that he hit the target and pay the onwer then car spoil they fix it with the money.
U can't compare them to Lazy drivers like us that always look for excuse not to work grin grin, that have been sleeping since the rain start this morning.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
BAZ001:

That guy is a broke Ass Nigga, only to make mouth upandan. If I shake body small he will shift the goal post.
Someone that can’t afford Mobil 1 oil for his car again, will be able to part with 100$ ? grin

I got banned while attaching link for a gif.
Could you please share the site you use for your gif?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
BAZ001:

I take today as off day
Thanks for the update
grin grin
Lol, that's true.
The next thing you'll hear is cars pass there, only for u to enter one deep ditch and e go choke you.
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
BAZ001:

This man you are even worse than I thought.
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
tunlapapa:

Abeg! You promised and failed the first time.
Remember,
first impression matters.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
emmancecute:
he has boosted it to 50k. Bro show proof and chop free 50k. Na one week target for lazy driver like me be that oooo.

My brother God bless you ......last year I did give away and I came through

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
BAZ001:

I can still feed your family.......for years to come

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
pope191:

They suppose don give u uniform by now. grin
You get bad mouth sir grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
tunlapapa:

I got banned while attaching link for a gif.
Could you please share the site you use for your gif?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
dru23:

I HAVE BOOSTED THE CHALLENGE TO 50K ........
That's $100. Cool cool
I'm up for any reasonable challenge too o smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
deedee44:

That's $100. Cool cool
I'm up for any reasonable challenge too o smiley

Make we settle this 1 first..... Let him do the challenge. The whole world is watching........This is free money 50k .......

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
BAZ001:

grin grin

Step up to the challenge bros.....50k naira......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Paparaxo:

Me no dey o shocked
We gather dey o, but him no mention anybody na tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
BAZ001:

I take today as off day

Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix, dimco(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.