Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748027 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
A dealer has a Toyota Corolla 2004 model available for 2.25m and i think its a good deal. A guy here said he's looking for a Corolla for 2.2m.

Contact in my signature if the guy is still interested

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
dru23:

Maybe he could have learn to drive and do the. Top 3 earner challenge grin

Did you just say learn how to drive ?
Mama radautoworks must hear of this
Look around you , how mss as my of your mates are still learning how to drive ?
Only you .

Wait what’s happening here

[img]https://media1./images/43483acda7823c07f788f2c659f7d2ff/tenor.gif?itemid=17390374[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flecho: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
deen4real7902:

Same with me o, i don't know how it's done o, planning to quit already, i started 2 weeks ago, never made 10k a day before on uber , like yesterday, i started driving around 1pm till 8pm, that's 7 hours driving, did 7 trips, i usually buy full tank before going and when I'm going home going home, i top it back for me to know the exact amount i earned in a day, (I'm using BMW x5, my car), after uber money deduction, Total money earned 5,674, bought fuel 3200, so my take home money is 2,474, so why should i continue?, or is there anything hidden inside uber on how to make more money that i don't know yet?, experience advice needed please

Ur work tool is bad don't complain

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Did you just say learn how to drive ?
Mama radautoworks must hear of this
Look around you , how mss as my of your mates are still learning how to drive ?
Only you .

Wait what’s happening on this thread.

[img]https://media1./images/43483acda7823c07f788f2c659f7d2ff/tenor.gif?itemid=17390374[/img]

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH BRO ..........hope you and centuryman are doing ok ..........

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
kinkykinky2:

Please, how much for Camry 03 shocks?

KYB: 61k
JML/Chinese: 21k
Toks: Complete with Spring 16k
Toks: Strut: 10k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons..
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase. ..
Tested and Trusted Service.

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
BAZ001:

God ooh God ooh,
Dis man is becoming something else, I thought you were a gentle man?
How can you say that always claim?
He too will say sorry and then stupid

I know kanuisagoat and pearl1910 are very gentle men but you guys brought d Felicity001 in them out. Na here I dey look u from far

[img]https://c./5Bz8G3lAqkAAAAAd/confused-steve-harvey.gif[/img]

The Felicity001 in them grin is that an S I Unit?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinkykinky2: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gentlelife50:

I don catch another set, you and kinkykinky2 are same.
grin

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
E b like say Mr 400k a month don chop ban....ABI na dru 50k challenge dey make am busy ni grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
dru23:

We thank God for his mercy ..... I have more than 5 cars on uber so far ... Am targeting another 6 more before the year is over...........

And I just did 60k challenge.... You can't give me what I already have times 10k times ......

Lol...why u no talk this on before u hear the challenge? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
dru23:

Thank you and same to you
But why would you expose us by telling izzou dt I need to go for driving lesson. Now Duke111 will show them this proof that dru23 and Baz001 don’t know how to drive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Duke111:

Your wisdom is not off this world

D monicker u highlighted above are exactly who they are, one and the same person using different monic. grin

Do u know that felicity and confusedworld are one and the same person?

Check there writups carefully you’ll notice that confusedworld is more comprehensive in his writup but wen he is in felicity mode ahhh u have to calm down, and carefully read Every words and every dot and tees Else u will be confused cool

But i respect them both veterans despite the fact that they are one and the same person.

P.S pls oga felicity don’t come for my head mbok cos i can’t withstand ur wrath wen u write grin

Pls stop now mbokgrin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
chijioke17:

No vex, na play I dey
Na cruise we all deygrin

One love doc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
donfortune48:

Tojahh was once our soul entertainer here. A major cruise controller before he joined the corporate world.

You're doing well bro.

Tojahh chief of oven lighters geng. Too much swags.
Let me motivate u cos I know u ve not done 7 trips on bolt today

I did 3 trips in d morning and used kanuisagoat method to buy hours and then I did 7 short trips before 11pm to chup bonus

So all of you that want to learn how to do 7trips in 2hours and also avoid picking Grand ma’s and time wasters DM me.
If you want to buy online hours DM kanuisagoat
I promise not to collect money from you or ask for your name, age , date of birth, married divorced, gay or lesbian.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
deen4real7902:

Same with me o, i don't know how it's done o, planning to quit already, i started 2 weeks ago, never made 10k a day before on uber , like yesterday, i started driving around 1pm till 8pm, that's 7 hours driving, did 7 trips, i usually buy full tank before going and when I'm going home going home, i top it back for me to know the exact amount i earned in a day, (I'm using BMW x5, my car), after uber money deduction, Total money earned 5,674, bought fuel 3200, so my take home money is 2,474, so why should i continue?, or is there anything hidden inside uber on how to make more money that i don't know yet?, experience advice needed please
So sorry bro.
Don't give up yet.
Where do you stay ?
Why did you choose to start driving at 1pm?
Living up early makes lot of sense and fetch you lot of profitable income in transportation business.
There are some strategies you are still missing on how to go about making it lucrative

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
dav1002:

Smh...... I was lucky to buy a naija used city spent 200k to put it up to standard c of o included. Total cost not up to 800k
Penny cent wise pound Dollar..........

Since the wise man thinks he is the wisest, let's use the currency he understands.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Tojahh chief of oven lighters geng. Too much swags.
Let me motivate u cos I know u ve not done 7 trips on bolt today

I did 3 trips in d morning and used kanuisagoat method to buy hours and then I did 7 short trips before 11pm to chup bonus

So all of you that want to learn how to do 7trips in 2hours and also avoid picking Grand ma’s and time wasters DM me.
If you want to buy online hours DM kanuisagoat
I promise not to collect money from you or ask for your name, age , date of birth, married divorced, gay or lesbian.

A lot of people know about this tactic, but it might soon cast the way you have been talking about it.

There was a time that feature was not available, it means they can decide to remove that feature and there is nothing drivers can do about it. So mind the way you loud.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
donfortune48:

Prove to us here that you can drive a car and win 50k.

Chai see finishing grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
IFSHR:
E b like say Mr 400k a month don chop ban....ABI na dru 50k challenge dey make am busy ni grin grin

Please mention the name na?
U de fear? grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Small time some drivers will come and say Bolt will verify before they blocked you. Slave masters. They should have sent link to the guy to scan his face at least

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bolt's new office is at salem.. after house on the rock. It's on the left before you reach Spar road.

On a lighter note cheesy all of them @ dru23 can not drive a car!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
pope191:

Hmmm! boss is dia some tin we don't know?

Centuryman is the next on his radar, once you oppose him, you are in...
I wonder why the guy doesn’t pick on you.
You will be the one to start the fire but when the house start burning nobody will see you.
Our SI unit on this platform never get our time , probably the police station saga reduced his energy level.

Time to go and complete 7 trips in 2hours

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
shollywendy1:

So sorry bro.
Don't give up yet.
Where do you stay ?
Living up early makes lot of sense and fetch you lot of profitable income in transportation business.
There are some strategies you are still missing on how to go about making it lucrative

Bishop shift ur head... someone said he's using BMW X5 and u r still sayin he should not give up cheesy as far as I am concern, all the riders he ever picked are still owing him, and I don't mind going along wit him to d drop off point to drag all of them one after the other. People r wicked sha, so I'll order for a ride, voom X5 pull over, I'll have the mind to enter and still pay actual fare, that's evil fa!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
BAZ001:

You will be the one to start the fire but when the house start burning nobody will see you.
Our SI unit on this platform never get our time , probably the police station saga reduced his energy level.

Why wonder when u r not a wanderer, do u have a civic? U see! Snake don't feed on snake. Something is telling me lalastical will move this topic to front page tonight grin

But come to think of it, do u need the money or u r just chasing bonus for d fun of it? cos d way y'll b shouting chasing bonus like u tell the riders to keep the money, all u just need is the bonus.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
pope191:

Bishop shift ur head... someone said he's using BMW X5 and u r still sayin he should not give up cheesy as far as I am concern, all the riders he even picked are still owing him, and I don't mind going along wit him to d drop off point to drag all of them one after the other. People r wicked sha, so I'll order for a ride, voom X5 pull over, I'll have the mind to enter and still pay actual fare, that's evil fa!
Sincerely, I didn't even read the part where he mentioned the type of car he drives.
I only adviced based on his earning and time he hit the road

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
dru23:

Boss u r honestly scaring me, hope it won't get to ribbon on d door sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
shollywendy1:

Sincerely, I didn't even read the part where he mentioned the type of car he drives.
I only adviced based on his earning and time he hit the road

So boss what will u advice now? cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
pope191:

Hmmm! boss is dia some tin we don't know?

[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deen4real7902: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
shollywendy1:

So sorry bro.
Don't give up yet.
Where do you stay ?

I reside at surulere, thanks
Please any other advice, I'm not lazy, i started by 1pm because i went to mechanic first, i can drive from morning till night, I'm just discourage because of the earnings on uber, any other advice please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
This bolt tariff increase na dust, imagine from Orchid road ikeja bus terminal ended 4700, with that mad traffic yesterday on the 3rd mainland oo, used almost 3hrs but indriver is very lucrative on the island, took a trip from Orchid to toyin for 4800 today, smooth journey, just only that Maryland traffic.

One has to work smart on this hustle oo, or else.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
pope191:

Boss u r honestly scaring me, hope it won't get to ribbon on d door sha

Go and ask centuryman and Bazz001 .......they both come out the closet....

I wish both of them best of luck.......This world is coming to an end .. Make baba God sound the trumpet....

It is their life and choice.......make I face front joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Thank you and same to you
But why would you expose us by telling izzou dt I need to go for driving lesson. Now Duke111 will show them this proof that dru23 and Baz001 don’t know how to drive.

Not same to me o...... Plz I beg o .........

(1) (2) (3) ... (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.