Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733043 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Una wey dey 3rd mainland bridge i hail oo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bros, you ehn....you be something else. I dey always feel your cruise. Always on the soft side of life, taking life simple. I will like to grow up to become like you... grin grin grin

BAZ001:

Pls enjoy you palliative and forget bolt bonus
Food is important grin
I don laugh tire peeps wondering what I’m reading

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
shollywendy1:

Radautowork and jpworld are the same
Shollywendy and northbird are the same

grin grin gosh!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

Everybody come outttttt
Ewoooo
Oyel what
Pope is about to set thread on fire with plenty oils

[img]https://media./images/22bbc2c12d3ba77073694b5ed716ee48/tenor.gif[/img]

Boss why u deh always fear dru23 like this, take the challenge and expand ur Aza by 50k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
davit:
Indriver yaf cast

As in, had to call it a day this morning wen the prices r not making sense and drivers r just rushing it like that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
So drivers still rush the rubbish fares? Na wa o
pope191:

As in, had to call it a day this morning wen the prices r not making sense and drivers r just rushing it like that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
davit:
So drivers still rush the rubbish fares? Na wa o

IndrIver! Don't joke wit drivers, once u can't drag trip with them, just forget it, cos giving ur price won't help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
sunnp:
Please I need hotel near ebute meta train station any recommendation pls ?

Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

Everybody come outttttt
Ewoooo
Oyel what
Pope is about to set thread on fire with plenty oils

[img]https://media./images/22bbc2c12d3ba77073694b5ed716ee48/tenor.gif[/img]

Whether na palm oil, engine oil, 50k challenge or 100k challenge grin.......we at dru23 we move ...........

Welcome Home Nigeria ......Done and Dusted......ready to start work........2003 Civic.........

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
pope191:

Boss why u deh always fear dru23 like this, take the challenge and expand ur Aza by 50k.

I dey fear all of them at dru23, I don’t have strength for 5pages going back and forth.

I sense the guy has been banned or gone for driving lesson. Let me relax and dance

[img]https://media./images/796f4ff483ff412abeaa783b0922c4d9/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Total cost of putting car together for uber .........

List of things we got for civic

Full light left side 15k
Side mirror left side 8k
Door chrome 3k
Boot and fuel tank cable 7k
Brake pads front and back
Windscreen chrome 4k
Panel work 4k
Door lock resetting 3k
Brake fluid 1.5k
Ac compressor 25k
Foot mat 8k
Tires and rims 45k
1 set of Front shocks 22k
Front and back linkage 10k
Ac oil 5h
Gas 12k
Spraying 10k
Fire extinguisher 5k
C cations 2k
Ac drier 4k
Flushing of the ac system 4k
Labour for ac 8k
Repairs of ac leakage 3k
Labour 10k

Total 224,000k

This break down is to illustrate the cost of parts has gone up.......

This is why we at dru23 will continue to encourage car owners whether na uber partners or private owners. Maintain your vehicle.......

I will continue to be transparent with people on this forum.........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Sorry to say bros but you have to be really stupid to believe this. I can't wait to see this "proof"

So as old as u are na the word stupid you fit open ur mouth talk?

Even cheerfulgiver despite aw blunt n irrational he can be in his words didnt use the word or any other insulting words.

U hurt me with that word cos there are others better words u cud use to address a man like u.

But no p i still have more monikers to uncover on this thread so get ready. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
peeps4u:
You only succeeded in making a mockery of yourself with your so called proof that dru23 and Baz001 are the same, now you're on this. There should be limit to this show of shame bro. Stop, it isn't funny again. Even if it's bant, it should be intelligently formulated and not what you're posting bro

Bros Calm down, the thread was getting longer than expected by bazoo1 nd dru cos of mileage and 30k and oyel.

For me it had to stop and that was how.

If u understand the word cruise then ull understand the angle am coming from.

Cruise to end an unending cruise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Duke111:

Bros Calm down, the thread was getting longer than expected by bazoo1 nd dru cos of mileage and 30k and oyel.

For me it had to stop and that was how.

If u understand the word cruise then ull understand the angle am coming from.

Cruise to end an unending cruise

No vex abeg.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin cheesy grin
I don catch two people that are the same here, don't come and be disturbing me for proofs oooo
Confusedworld and duke11 are the same while, gentlelife50 and yuppieman look like the same.
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

Now you beginning to sound like d other moniker only that you added sorry before the abuse.
How can you say sorry and still call my Duke111 stupid

Duke111 I found more moniker for you
Pope191 and pearl1910 are thesame
Izzou and Pocahontas too
Hmmm I need osogbo weed to see more
RickTisci and Status200788 same

You will just see two opposite people and merge them. Your cruise is on another level

[img]https://media./images/91fe57b3ff75730c8e0bc1079bae22ce/tenor.gif[/img]

Your wisdom is not off this world

D monicker u highlighted above are exactly who they are, one and the same person using different monic. grin

Do u know that felicity and confusedworld are one and the same person?

Check there writups carefully you’ll notice that confusedworld is more comprehensive in his writup but wen he is in felicity mode ahhh u have to calm down, and carefully read Every words and every dot and tees Else u will be confused cool

But i respect them both veterans despite the fact that they are one and the same person.

P.S pls oga felicity don’t come for my head mbok cos i can’t withstand ur wrath wen u write grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
CarPapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

You want to start another one ?
You started the last one by saying rust everywhere na so I join you to comment but at the end Oyel seller held on to me like pest,
See your post

cheesy u grin
I keep on imagining the kind of person ull be in real life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
shollywendy1:

Radautowork and jp.world are the same
Shollywendy and northbird are the same

That man you mentioned will set this place on fire again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

You are too much
Identify same moniker challenge. Top 3 highest moniker identified wins 50k
Duke111 will be referee

Wait biko who go pay the 50k?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
pope191:

IndrIver! Don't joke wit drivers, once u can't drag trip with them, just forget it, cos giving ur price won't help.

How do you even see valued price to give?

I saw 1650 from surulere to Ikate Lekki, and the highest offer there was 1950. I was waiting to see when she'll increase the price so I can offer an adequate price. But the thing disappeared and never showed up again; which shows that someone have zapped it already.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
sunnp:
Thanks any other option pls ?

Use google e go give u alot of options

Drivers are still chasing bonus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Gentlelife50:
grin cheesy grin
I don catch two people that are the same here, don't come and be disturbing me for proofs oooo
Confusedworld and duke11 are the same while, gentlelife50 and yuppieman look like the same.
grin

grin grin

My belle oo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
peeps4u:

That man you mentioned will set this place on fire again.

I de fear at the mention of that name cos the whole nairaland go shut down if he resurrect grin

Even @dru can’t quench the fire
Everybody will elop this thread.

A word of advice we should call dat name sparingly here biko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2021
chijioke17:
You people shouldn’t stop the gbas gbos o, BAZ001, Feli, dru , and everyone doing gbas gbos, Biko continue, na wetin I dey enjoy for this thread, since the gist of people’s experience on the job we sought to read often isn’t coming again, make gbas gbos keep the thread alive. On another note, please what’s the road like these days, I am beginning to have some spare time on my hands and wouldn’t mind meeting people via e-hailing while making some loose change.

Doctor Come be careful with me oh... U won do watin?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:35am On Jul 01, 2021
peeps4u:

Oga, u neva tell us wetin carry you go police station oo

I mevee get time yet besides I'm still trying to catch up with the BAZ001 and we at dru23 saga... Have like 10 more pages to readgrin

I just enter house lile dis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2021
centuryman:
Bros, you ehn....you be something else. I dey always feel your cruise. Always on the soft side of life, taking life simple. I will like to grow up to become like you... grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lol...challenge wey don expire

Lolz... Don't mind him joor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2021
DMechyy:

tongue Help his ministry and dash him your own. He might be rusty, he will be a better mechanic with the scanner.

Interestingly torque Obd2 bluethoot scanner can be gotten for 5k.
How good are the Bluetooth scanners
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:49am On Jul 01, 2021
pope191:

Chairman sir and my fellow learned colleagues, I disagree with BAZ001 submission by saying I stoke the fire that put him in arms way from Dru23 atomic mission impossible challenge. But I'll keep that at bay, until BAZ001 provide adequate information by what he meant by Oyel seller before I can emphatically accept my role in this volcanoes vents that has erupt this platform in the past days. Mr BAZ001 with due respect sir, u saying Oyel seller is very! Very!! Ambiguous, can u please explain better what u mean by that? We have:

Oil & Gas
Perfume Oil
Engine Oil
Palm Oil
C. Ronaldo (Ororo)
Groundnut Oil

Please which of the Oyel is the person in question selling, just add more light to this. In peace, I'm coming

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Unless you group us into different groups even in World Cup they seed teams
Put me in the league of
Frubben, donfortun44, peeps4u,
Deedee44, Pope191, gentlelife50, Davit, and Tojahh Also our new cruise guy Duke111.

Then put the following together
Kanuisagoat, pearl1910, CheerfulGiver, eyinola
northbird, consfusedworld, olayetan, Felicity001 Chucsmore, Generalzod, tunlapapa, Xghost.

If not some people’s weekly figure will be one of thems daily figure.

Ha! No do like that o abeg no put me for that group o na last I go carry o abeg... Just put only me for group A grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 12:52am On Jul 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

Doctor Come be careful with me oh... U won do watin?

No vex, na play I dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, emadamysy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.