Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,033 members, 7,859,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4873424 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Pearl1910:
I just got the most polite and respectful call from a Rider since I started this hussle, now I am scared, cos from experience there is almost always a catch or price to be paid when a rider is extremely/extraordinarily nice.
I came for TB Joshua's burial program and I am ready to go back home, I set destination and in less than 3mins a trip enters PU: Liasu road, Destination: Ogba
Was about calling when her call entered and she sounds all respectful and polite then excited when I told her I was coming. Ikotun to Ogba shouldn't be a route she will find difficult getting a car so I am wondering...
Like Bazz001 and Felicity will say, to be continued. I will keep u guys posted when the trip is over. The road to her place is not so bad, so am only 80% scared now grin

Have been a lucky dude to having only about 25 to 30% of disrespectful riders grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
pope191:
if u ask what other business can I do? Then u are a dunso, black zombie, born to slave for bolt till eternity. I even think u can do better in punch lines, ur punches ain't even loud, crazy watery repetition comin off like a crack CD. No wonder you've been repeating unnecessary English like a new born baby learning new words. u r really st*pid for trying to judge what u don't know and saying lies against me. Menh! Go get a life, u honestly ain't get one
Are you crying? You type so incoherently. I didn't ask what business you do, I asked what brains you have for other businesses?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
pope191:

and ur infested dead brain cell don't tell u that's how much energy I put in, yet u still have the audacity to call me lazy. U skip where I always tell drivers to eat good food, fruits and lot of water. Pig in form of human, all u r looking for from me are faults, I guess u got what u bargained. Odeson

Why not stick to facts if u r man enough?
Which energy? Which facts? The fact is that you're a lazy 10k making, gala eating ineffectual buffoon.

Are you denying that fact?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
DMechyy:

And when i mean affordable, i mean:
[/color]We are not opening new parts stores, or a logistics company for delivery, nor new autoshops. You are certain to have a shop in your local government. You wouldnt need to drive 50 miles to get to a workshop.

BTW all Parts are currently available. Even if you are not buying from me, use me to know price grin

Whatsapp: 08084662181

Wetin all these shots be for na undecided? We dey quarrel The use of "kazeem" is for a group who deserves it. It does not apply to mechanics who offer a quality product whether they work out of their boot or a shop.

Abeg plenty customers dey without need for this lol

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'm driving and simultaneously clowning this idiot

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Raw2:
Which energy? Which facts? The fact is that you're a lazy 10k making, gala eating ineffectual buffoon.

Are you denying that fact?

Then ur facts r pure lies that just doesn't add up. U really need to get a life jokes apart. Point out where I say 10k is all I make? Waiting

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
dav1002:

My lord if i may...... may i call radautoworks, dmechyy, blackbishop to the table

What do you have to say concerning this subject
this is easy for a single person or small Enterprise to pull off but impossible for a large one. The logistics just don't justify it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
deedee44:

Why not do something new, like only Sunday earnings challenge smiley

#Seconded

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
dru23:

I will continue to encourage drivers to post.. Posting earnings should be a choice ........... I might even decide to increase prize earnings from 25k to 50k. And make it Top 5 earners......

And if anybody has a problem with that ... They should come see me ...
for Amelica abi grin

Don't mind me. I'm finally in a good mood and looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
peeps4u:
You're a good writer.

Thanks Baba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
radautoworks:
for Amelica abi grin

And for my limca uber drivers too grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Raw2:
Are all drivers equal? You think all drivers get weekly bonuses?

If all drivers are equally, then they wont even see what to pay Lasg.
I just told you that I made more than their commissions from bonuses, which simply shows that they were surving from the commissions of those that don't meet the bonus targets/terms.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
radautoworks:
for Amelica abi grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6637319/show-dashboard-challenge

Plz like the link above you .... We have about 5likes so far .. We need 25likes to kick start the challenge
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Raw2:
Ehailing companies are mandated to provide their database to the government. What are you concealing?

After obtaining the database, they'll surely try to hear wilder opinions of the drivers before making a decision.

But with these your dashboards and rents you pay in Lekki. They may not need drivers opinions to make decisions again. Cos they'll assume that it's an easy money for the drivers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
deedee44:

Why not do something new, like only Sunday earnings challenge smiley

He will do that one next week.
Calm down.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2021
DMechyy:

winkActually, i am currently working on a model where repairs will be fast, and affordable.

And when i mean affordable, i mean: reasonable and affordable.

I have seen enough bashings of mechanics, and the condescending tag ''kazeem''. Of course, paint him bad and look like the best thing after jollof rice.

For this hustle, you need a mechanic that's not cut throat, quality parts that are not expensive and responsive repair time.

The average mechanic is not as bad as they are often painted here. They just need some brushing, improved communication skills, and training.

For this hustle, you shouldnt be paying for packaging. Which is what a number of glorified autoshops are. Go to their tech section, and you still meet the kazeem fixing the car. But this time, you are offered better communication, your complaints taken with promise to address them, and a chance to speak your English and issue threat of sueing if anything goes wrong with your car, since you are already paying through your nose. Truth is, things might go wrong and there's very little you can do.

The model is not to reinvent the wheels.

We are not opening new parts stores, or a logistics company for delivery, nor new autoshops. You are certain to have a shop in your local government. You wouldnt need to drive 50 miles to get to a workshop.

You don't have to repair with us. You can get trusted and quality parts, even provide support for your mechanic.

I am talking about affordable parts

- Stabilizer Linkage : 4k

- Brake Pads front and back for :7k, it is fine if you want wagner brake pads lipsrsealed .

- Stabilizer bushings: 1,500

- Shock absorbers : 21k

- Toks ignition coil: 8k

- Toks All Season tyres for: 7-10k

- Of course, you will pay for service!

You dont want your vehicle breakdown, and because you are here and there, there's no mechanic to call that will come in an instance for rescue.

In this model, everyone wins. The car owner, parts sellers, and mechanics. If you want to feel like Dangote, there are enough shops to choose from, they are glad to have you.

If you have ever gotten an estimate from germane, Elizade, Coscharis you will know their service policy is not channeled to cater for an Uber hustle or the average Nigerian

Almost done with the modus for quality affordable parts. New and Toks. Not cut throat. We will make the mechanic in your environ a realistic option.

PS: This is not to take anything away from Standard Autoshops offering quality service. If anyone takes this idea and runs with, and it comes to fruition, it is a win for the industry.

BTW all Parts are currently available. Even if you are not buying from me, use me to know price grin

Whatsapp: 08084662181

These are brilliant ideas baba ( ideas just full every where for this thread), but please don’t forget to include the overnight workshop into your plans. Even if it will come at a different cost (so far it is friendly to a length) some of us will always opt for it

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2021
pope191:

Now I see why deh call u ant, it is crystal clear ur wisdom pipe can't march that of cockroach.

Who's the cockroach sir?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:01am On Jul 07, 2021
shollywendy1:

Make enquiries but not from unreliable bloggers. You will understand how it is charged.
10% of the 20% commission charged on on every trip.
Anyway, that's not really important right now
its flat rate of 20 naira per trip

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2021
009mayor:
Good evening senior men.
Successfully got my car inspected yesterday.
Planning to embark on my first trip tomorrow.

Any advise guys

Would appreciate that a lot.

Gracias. ✌️

Join the Unleazy drivers whatsap/telegram group.
They'll ground you.
Na cesspits full here.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 009mayor: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Link to join please
Thanks
donfortune48:

Join the Unleazy drivers whatsap/telegram group.
They'll ground you.
Na cesspits full here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2021
AgentXxx:

Have been a lucky dude to having only about 25 to 30% of disrespectful riders grin

Shey you've seen us wey dey get 100% rude riders.

That 25/30% is big enough to cause migraine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2021
AgentXxx:

Takes less than 24hrs but send a mail with your details will make it done faster
Okay thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:18am On Jul 07, 2021
radautoworks:

Wetin all these shots be for na undecided? We dey quarrel The use of "kazeem" is for a group who deserves it. It does not apply to mechanics who offer a quality product whether they work out of their boot or a shop.

Abeg plenty customers dey without need for this lol

You seff na Kazeem.
A branded one though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2021
donfortune48:

After obtaining the database, they'll surely try to hear wilder opinions of the drivers before making a decision.

But with these your dashboards and rents you pay in Lekki. They may not need drivers opinions to make decisions again. Cos they'll assume that it's an easy money for the drivers.
Since August 2020, have you or any driver you know ever received an official survey about your opinions from LASG?

My dashboard and rent is a choice. Just like poverty is a choice. If you choose to live in Ikorodu while having a lower dashboard, what's up with scrutinizing my dashboard?

Everyone can make 200k weekly if they Choose to. It's a matter of choice. It's easy money for me because I'm honest to myself and my dreams. I realized that I can't achieve the extraordinary with myself if I condemn my work ethics to what's obtainable out there.

If I choose to upgrade my skill set and strategy, how am I responsible for your decision of maintaining low earnings?

If LASG can see the database, it therefore means they can see low earners and wondering why they are wasting space. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2021
6 trips, 10 hrs today.

Therefore means I'm off by 5 am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Raw2:
Since August 2020, have you or any driver you know ever received an official survey about your opinions from LASG?

My dashboard and rent is a choice. Just like poverty is a choice. If you choose to live in Ikorodu while having a lower dashboard, what's up with scrutinizing my dashboard?

Everyone can make 200k weekly if they Choose to. It's a matter of choice. It's easy money for me because I'm honest to myself and my dreams. I realized that I can't achieve the extraordinary with myself if I condemn my work ethics to what's obtainable out there.

If I choose to upgrade my skill set and strategy, how am I responsible for your decision of maintaining low earnings?

If LASG can see the database, it therefore means they can see low earners and wondering why they are wasting space. grin

I ain't disputing your facts bro.

With what you've been posting here, they won't really need to contact drivers anymore.
We're not really against your motive for posting dashboard here. We just want you to make it available to only the drivers. Not the general public.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: FourQu, GodWealthDbest and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.