Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815447 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) (3789) (3790) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2021
BAZ001:

I don’t bother to call or follow up again, I just report rider didn’t not pay and move on.
Though bolt won’t compensate you if you report immediately that rider didn’t pay, they will only block the account.

But if you swipe confirmed payment and rate rider and then go back to complain about the trip they will compensate you and still block rider.
It saves me a lot of stress and threatening jazebel upandDan... (lazy driver)

I picked one dread lock guy from park view to an Estate in lekki to and fro.
We got back to his house, guy began to call his bro to beg for fund to pay.
the other guy on phone rake am sorte I dey feel shame for fresh boy Yankee dread looks.
So we sat in d car waiting for the alert after raking. 15mins no alert and I’m inside surge.
Oga carry you broke ass comot my car.
I know his house but as we speak my 2k is still with him.
I don’t understand why guy man no go get money and still take taxi.

Lols...hype, pride, class, levels and lack of contentment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2021
mejai:

The 4 minutes security is a security device installed in ur car that activates immediately ur front door is opened. It could be driver's or passenger's door. After 4 minutes the door has been opened, the engine shuts down until u press the button hidden at ur desired location in the car.
In essence, if ur car is stolen or snatched, combed the area within 4mins or thereabouts, u go see am.
That's all I could say. It has been there a long time ago, B4 tracker came.

A very good security, I had it in one of my rented car some times back I can say I prefer it to even the car tracker itself.

Tue day some taskforce arrested me and drove off with the car I didn't even border I only meet them stranded struggling to start the car which they couldn't... na there we dey settle the matter

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2021
BAZ001:

Baba you don start ooh.
We know it’s possible and nobody is doubting it. But my stake is simple you can’t predict your income and you can’t sustain high earnings. You or car will break down.
Since I started pursuing bonus and doing late night my dashboard as never gone below 100.
And I don’t drive on sundays

For example while waiting for last trip yesterday in d rain I got a trip 1.9 to island (waited In car and brought rider back to mainland. My dashboard went up to the highest ever. Tell me was that strategy or luck ?

Though I agree the job is a bit easier because of the frequency of surge and more riders than way back 2018/2019.
However price of things have gone up too.
Your dashboard doesn’t reflect money in your pocket.

Yea right... u now agree it's possible because of multiple evidence. I remember all of you that came for that 800k challenge guy last year and after seeing dashboards, u guys said it's only Oct Nov Dec it can happen, that it's not sustainable. Now people are still doing it steady in Jan Feb March April May June, u guys have changed to cost of parts and money in ur pocket. Just looking for negativity and pessimism.
My, myself and I have given up on you guys...people that are gaining are gaining.
But like I said, I now know the type of person u r, u will discourage others from reading, meanwhile u r jacking in d night.

You have confessed u have started consistently making minimum of 100k and it's on record grin
Can u please be kind to let the house know when exactly u started making this amount? Okay u said since u started chasing bonus and driving at night.
I just wonder what sparked this sudden change in u. Don't tell me, I know already.
I am Just trying to show u d effect of this dashboard postings. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

Yimu, how one person take get 3 different dashboards. I can confirm that they are 3 different people.
Somebody mentioned that Raw dashboard and that of chearfulgiver are the same and you debunked it. Now chearfulgiver confirmed it's the same. Someone also said maybe the money is going back to where it comes from....... Wetin I know

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2021
IFSHR:

Guy e b like say you just enter Lagos ..I can send you 3 different dashboard and give you 3 different account ..so no talk that one o...

Though am not implying thats what the challenge winners did, I just dey clear u ni

Drop mic abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Raw2 banned for replying a hollow cheeked bread squeezer, in a language he understands... No regrets.

But really, u need to control yourself. Atleast you know what u r doing is wrong and not acceptable. Hence the banning of your accounts. Even when provoked, or insulted, it doesn't mean u should also dish it out.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
I pass my message anyhow I deem fit.

Ha! otan...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uber11: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2021
Hello guys, looking for a house in lagos no be beans, but again i feel i will see something better at Mowe, how good is this area pleas ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

But really, u need to control yourself. Atleast you know what u r doing is wrong and not acceptable. Hence the banning of your accounts. Even when provoked, or insulted, it doesn't mean u should also dish it out.
Nope. I don't believe in turning the other cheek on a faceless forum. I'll rather create another account and continue with my thoughts.

Will never form maturity online... Ever

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Uber11:
Hello guys, looking for a house in lagos no be beans, but again i feel i will see something better at Mowe, how good is this area pleas ?

Forget mowe, if you are not used to traffic.

Target new oko oba, obawole, Fagba, haruna. Axis

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

Yea right... u now agree it's possible because of multiple evidence. I remember all of you that came for that 800k challenge guy last year and after seeing dashboards, u guys said it's only Oct Nov Dec it can happen, that it's not sustainable. Now people are still doing it steady in Jan Feb March April May June, u guys have changed to cost of parts and money in ur pocket. Just looking for negativity and pessimism
My, myself and I have given up on you guys...people that are gaining are gaining.
But like I said, I now know the type of person u r, u will discourage others from reading, meanwhile u r jacking in d night.

You have confessed u have started consistently making minimum of 100k and it's on record grin
Can u please be kind to let the house know when exactly u started making this amount? Okay u said since u started chasing bonus and driving at night.
I just wonder what sparked this sudden change in u. Don't tell me, I know already.
I am Just trying to show u d effect of this dashboard postings. grin
This is exactly why I keep posting earnings to shut them up. Shameless burukutu drinkers.

I remember all they said. It must haunt them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

If u can pull that off and still come first, second and third then good luck to u. Cos u don't have control over what other people will post
A fleet manager like jp can post earnings of his driver partner to win the contest and if u don't know that earnings can be manipulated. So there's no prove the winners are the rightful owner of the account.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2021
radautoworks:

Honestly I think it's unfair that names that never contribute to the thread are to three but I don't drive so what do I know?

Madam, we know what we are doing just that some of you don't know

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2021
samobaba4u:

A fleet manager like jp can post earnings of his driver partner to win the contest and if u don't know that earnings can be manipulated. So there's no prove the winners are the rightful owner of the account.
No proof was required. Just post dashboard.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2021
BAZ001:

Im seated in the car right now and surfing the net cos the surge has disappeared. I will rather stay here and wait for surge than to be driving without surge (lazy driver), why ? Because surge is guaranteed this days.
There is no way I’m leaving home without surge trips.

To even share experiences hard this days.
Local govt tot arrested me in mushin last week for one way, apparently he road was just converted to one way cos 3cars followed and while still there other cars including danfo fell for it. They were bringing towing vehicles.
But God saved me that
1. It was the rider directing me
2. Rider was confirmed mushin boy, one of them knows him so he just gave them 3k on my behalf and we move.
Imagine if na Jew rider ?

Why did the rider pay, deh for smoke u out small grin good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

It is not extraordinary
200k weekly is normal/average?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

I don't get you...calm down o...no carry am follow me.
Read Dons post...it came off as though he hasn't done that before...he said he wanted to test himself and he achieved it.

I now related it to d fact that he saw people making 30k daily and wanted to see if he can do it too.

U r asking me if 26k a day is not possible, were u not in this same thread wen I said 100k a week is a normal thing and it's possible. And people came for my head that it's impossible or it's not sustainable.

Sharaye o... my stands have not changed, my words are straight and they are fact-based. I support posting of earnings because it motivates others, simple. And there is proof of that. See Don, and many others. Just look at Bazz001 today, am sure he is making more money than me now, but pride will not let him testify. grin

I don't really get the point of your post. If u didn't understand my post, I will be more than willing to give further clarification.

The chief of unknown gun men and Ants.
I can’t make more money then you. Cos I can’t push as hard as you guys.

Ask of me in the days of fahrenz and jesusson2020. I was sleeping in lekki estate netting 15k daily and work all round.
I broke down many times but won’t give up.
Yes the job is easier now, cos I don’t need to sleep in car to net 15k plus there is curfew so many people will request before 12pm causing regular surge.

However I will not encourage working people to resign and drive like Ants.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

And drivers that make alot more, e.g if I make 180k, commission is 36k, but my bonus is just max of 13k-19k depending on the week.
They also make alot of money from investments of the money they hold in their custody till the next Monday payout.
today is Wednesday dem never pay my 13K ooooo, I hv never experience this before oooooo, patapata teu morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Guys Please how do I pay bolt debt?…With -4300, i haven’t gotten a ride request since yesterday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2021
eyinola:
today is Wednesday dem never pay my 13K ooooo, I hv never experience this before oooooo, patapata teu morning

No worry ..they are still trying to pay the 200k a week gang grin grin

They work with lazy and ant driver list ...so they are still paying the ant driver list.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2021
BAZ001:

Real motivation 200k in 1 week
The Ants are too much

I did 200 trips in June and bolt didn’t send any mail for HMO you and kanuisagoat.
Well done, na so I for don injure myself thinking there is HMO

Lazy you. Your mate dey do over 300trips grin u better wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2021
BAZ001:

Im seated in the car right now and surfing the net cos the surge has disappeared. I will rather stay here and wait for surge than to be driving without surge (lazy driver), why ? Because surge is guaranteed this days.
There is no way I’m leaving home without surge trips.

To even share experiences hard this days.
Local govt tot arrested me in mushin last week for one way, apparently he road was just converted to one way cos 3cars followed and while still there other cars including danfo fell for it. They were bringing towing vehicles.
But God saved me that
1. It was the rider directing me
2. Rider was confirmed mushin boy, one of them knows him so he just gave them 3k on my behalf and we move.
Imagine if na Jew rider ?
That was an illegal arrest, they have no right/power to arrest anybody

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2021
ifec92:
Guys Please how do I pay bolt debt?…With -4300, i haven’t gotten a ride request since yesterday

Use your bank app to transfer to them.

In d space for description/narration. Put your 9 digit unique number, so that your account can be updated quickly. Don't forget this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2021
northbird:

Use your bank app to transfer to them.

In d space for description/narration. Put your 9 digit unique number, so that your account can be updated quickly. Don't forget this.

Thanks very much bro…I just did that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

I don't get you...calm down o...no carry am follow me.
Read Dons post...it came off as though he hasn't done that before...he said he wanted to test himself and he achieved it.

I now related it to d fact that he saw people making 30k daily and wanted to see if he can do it too.

U r asking me if 26k a day is not possible, were u not in this same thread wen I said 100k a week is a normal thing and it's possible. And people came for my head that it's impossible or it's not sustainable.

Sharaye o... my stands have not changed, my words are straight and they are fact-based. I support posting of earnings because it motivates others, simple. And there is proof of that. See Don, and many others. Just look at Bazz001 today, am sure he is making more money than me now, but pride will not let him testify. grin

I don't really get the point of your post. If u didn't understand my post, I will be more than willing to give further clarification.

Boss u see I honestly don't want to concern myself with issues of earning or what is obtainable, I understand your post loud and cLear and if Don after all this years can't net 26k on bolt with the surging anniversary, then make we gather take em to baba osun. You said u like earning being post for motivation, and I say the only reason I'm against it is just d security reasons, does that have to lead to fight or insults? Last night I still have a rider in my car that has been robbed twice on eko bridge and she was tensed all thro the trip from island to surulere. So let go of the issue if posting or not, no body is holding u not too, if dru23 is going to do another 50k challenge next week, I may b force to join. Peace

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2021
Which team i go join naw?

Because this place has been shared into PDP and APC kind of power. Everyone having a valid point to hold their argument.

Make i still dey think am sha.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2021
BAZ001:

The chief of unknown gun men and Ants.
I can’t make more money then you. Cos I can’t push as hard as you guys.

Ask of me in the days of fahrenz and jesusson2020. I was sleeping in lekki estate netting 15k daily and work all round.
I broke down many times but won’t give up.
Yes the job is easier now, cos I don’t need to sleep in car to net 15k plus there is curfew so many people will request before 12pm causing regular surge.

However I will not encourage working people to resign and drive like Ants.

I really wish they can see from this angle, can't remember the last time I wait or sleep begging for trip, now is selecting trips, the job is getting easier as day goes by. The bone of contention now is to what limit r u willing to go and that's an individual question to answer. If may aim is to do 15k or 20k and call it a day, I see no reason why someone have to drink panadol on that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2021
No attention will b given to u, thank God d lies u heap on me did not hold and if ur infested dead brain can't intelligently pass insults without being axed, than face the admin, I'm not the one that ban u, so why take ur frustration out on me. Dimwit!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Correction: APC is same with PDP. Dem be 1 no be 2 (in the voice of psqaure). grin in peace I still dey come.
tojahh:
Which team i go join naw?

Because this place has been shared into PDP and APC kind of power. Everyone having a valid point to hold their argument.

Make i still dey think am sha.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Felicity0001:

Sisi rad do you know that pain u get after few yrs u fire ur staff only to see him as the CEO of a multinational company. That's the pain dru23 feels right now.

The aggression on other honorable member of this thread is a show of his frustration.

I looked closely to his recent repairs/maintenance list and I just smh, yet baba no go still gree say him need a good manager and economic adviser... Just imagine the duplication of repairs and workmanship.

How much is a pair of tokunbo tire? How much is a wheel?? We never talk of counter balancing oh... I just dey look dey laff.

Any parent who believe his kids cant out smart them is probably deceiving h/h self.

Many will come to you as a boss to say bad things against their colleague just so you fire them, watch them closely, those kinds are the devil themselves who only feel threatened by their colleagues performance to out shine them in promotion and remuneration... As the boss due to trust issue you pull the trigger "boom" the next month you begin to regret but you can't go back again because you messed tins up.

You never knew what a person with good knowledge, experience and expertise is looking for coming working with you... Some are pest, some ara killers of dreams, some consumers and some helpers of dreams.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Felicity0001:

Ordinary tins no dey move me again.

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Been following this page for weeks now, Finally i can now post and ask questions. The dashboard challenge is all the motivation I need to hit the ground running as a newbie. Can a newbie, working 5x a week including Sundays hit 100k a week in his first week of e-hailing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) (3789) (3790) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.