Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758869 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
pope191:

Me that is watching fight in the next compound, I just pray straight punch won't hit me, cos how the punch hit me go deh hard to explain. Incase u don't have data, we will repeat d broadcast at 9pm

My brother yourself dey d crowd ?
Na only deedee44 I don spot for their
I’m watching from far cos I don’t want anybody to drag me into the fight

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
AlphaLion:
Oh!
So you sabi this one but you still dey hustle huber to enter Canada.

Which level of citizenship you go be IF you manage become successful?
Tenth class citizen?

Jealousy.

Thank you Bros ........God will bless you and your generations for years... I know he has done it already before I said it .... He will do it even more and more.....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
deedee44:

Nothing for nairaland fit make me cry
So why una come dey emphasize on 'limit' at this point?
Abeg all na cruise, it's a no hold bar thing.
Talking about limit now is hypocritical

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
IFSHR:

Yes he actually did and it's obvious for all to see....

His motive is never a problem, because I believe it's a good thing to maximize your earning opportunity...his approach is what created many opinions and it's was badly handled by all parties involved...like i said earlier he accepted truce already through his actions and other parties should learn to follow suit.
What I don't understand is why you are speaking on his behalf, you suddenly turn his spokesperson.
I think he should be one to say he retreated after he told us here how is on a revolution cause and was just fighting anyhow.
If he is no longer revolting he should say so in the same vein, thank you.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
BAZ001:

You that have been involved in the fight already, na dat kyn thing dey sweet una for body.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Same here, I have never and will never beg for rating.

And now I can confirm that bolt manipulates the rating, at least for riders.

I have a rider app on 4.70. I think I mentioned it here the rating dropped to 4.70 from 5.0 when I used it to order a ride for my wife and I was surprised the driver rated her one star.

So the rating has been on 4.70. The only thing I use that account to do is to book myself on cash trip to be sure I'm not restricted to card then I cancel. Never did an actual trip with it. Yesterday, I wasn't getting requests at some point and was wondering if they had restricted me to card. Fired up the rider app to book and guess what I saw? My rider rating has dropped to 4.30. I'm wondering how will bolt spin this one this time or perhaps cancellation affects rider rating.

Hopefully and soon enough, I'll have irrefutable evidence driver rating is.

But u have a back-door way to lift your rating back.

As for riders rating. Yesterday I got a request from a rider with 1.0 rating, so I guess it doesn't matter.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
BAZ001:

When police come raid, tell dem nah far u dey watch from. But oga dru need to b calming down, em blood too deh hot these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
dru23:

Oga focus on the appointment date.. Ur focus is in the wrong place

Let me enjoy this fight plsss
You spotted me in the crowd niii
Leave my focus and focus on your fight
mr debtor

Make I run go watch from another angle

[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
BAZ001:

mr debtor

Lol, oh he is still owing.
That means ..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
BAZ001:

mr debtor

# I can't find my visa appointment

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Lol, oh he is still owing.
That means ..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
InfinityEstates:
As a driver, a rider tells you "I'll be down in 10mins, but you can start the trip so that your time would count."

If you are sure the rider would come for the ride, would you start the trip?
There's no point starting the trip when you won't be moving around. Start or not, waiting time is still reading so I'll prefer not to start and see maybe, just maybe rider would compensate with a tip

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Crvrider:

I think there is. Just so they are fully aware of the antics of some riders.

You have a point, I'll notify them. Hopefully, mine and many more from other drivers will make them review their conditions of getting a driver blocked.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
4godsake:
I mistakenly fill wrong account name with bolt so I was not paid for last week,

I contacted support but yet to get their response.pls any body with advice on how to resolve this quickly.

Send them a mail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
InfinityEstates:

10mins (Paid waiting) = N400
10mins (On trip without distance) = N110

Waiting without starting the trip actually pays better and it gives one the liberty to cancel.

I met a newbie who experienced this and I explained this. Just thought to share.

How did you arrive at this? Isn't paid waiting N10/min?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Pearl1910:

But u have a back-door way to lift your rating back.

As for riders rating. Yesterday I got a request from a rider with 1.0 rating, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Sure, but I hardly have to use it. Not sure I've used it more than 5 times since I started.

1.0 rating? To be honest with you, I most likely would have left that trip to ring out. Na those kind riders from hell dey make them block person cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
InfinityEstates:
As a driver, a rider tells you "I'll be down in 10mins, but you can start the trip so that your time would count."

If you are sure the rider would come for the ride, would you start the trip?

Unfortunately, I have no way to be sure the rider will come for the ride. Even a trip that looks certain can be truncated by one phone call. What I do is to tell them not to worry, I'll wait. If I want to wait sha.

Was on a 1.5 route compensation trip yesterday, rider stopped to get shawarma. Came back to ask if I can wait for 10 minutes. Of course, I can. Its a "surge" and sort of destination trip for me but I decided to take my chances since I knew it may be difficult for her to get another. Told her I can't wait. She said she'll add something for me. I say no wahala. Trip ended and she added N500 cheesy.

Used it to buy Suya on my way home grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Gentlelife50:

You that have been involved in the fight already, na dat kyn thing dey sweet una for body.
grin

I didn’t understand what you were saying until I saw that mr debtor has called me out
The man just dey fight everybody

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Sure, but I hardly have to use it. Not sure I've used it more than 5 times since I started.

1.0 rating? To be honest with you, I most likely would have left that trip to ring out. Na those kind riders from hell dey make them block person cheesy

Definitely, trust me na...I only picked cos of Acceptance rate. Slide Arive, and after 3mins I cancelled.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
BAZ001:

I didn’t understand what you were saying until I saw that mr debtor has called me out
The man just dey fight everybody

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
InfinityEstates:

10mins (Paid waiting) = N400
10mins (On trip without distance) = N110

Waiting without starting the trip actually pays better and it gives one the liberty to cancel.

I met a newbie who experienced this and I explained this. Just thought to share.

When did this start?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Toks Civic should be more than 1.5m
samobaba4u:

I don't understand Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Is there a centre in Lagos mainland where a new driver can do both Bolt/Uber inspection and training at the same place?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
kanuisagoat:

How did you arrive at this? Isn't paid waiting N10/min?

Without surge, waiting is actually 24/mins, it’s 48/min with 1.9 surge. So it pays better to be on paid waiting than starting a trip for 11/mins.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
morax101:

Without surge, waiting is actually 24/mins, it’s 48/min with 1.9 surge. So it pays better to be on paid waiting than starting a trip for 11/mins.

Wow, I didn't know. I always thought it was N10/min.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Madkole: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Crvrider:

Hope you enjoyed the slap oga therapist? Sometimes riders don't need plenty talk, only, ask relevant questions regarding directions if you seem lost. So which part did you not understand before the slap, is it the shut up part, or the let me cry in peace part?

Hope you didn't go in to drink water, personally if na me, I will mix snipper and give you drink.

Well, I know ur type of person sha.,..u are d perfect type,well, I need reasonable people to advice ... please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Madkole:

Well, I know ur type of person sha.,..u are d perfect type,well, I need reasonable people to advice ... please

What advice do you need, sir?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
XGhost:

1, Drive carefully where you feel you might scrape the ground.
2, switch to bigger rims 15 inch
3 Switch to bigger tyres.

My civic had 185/60/R15. No issues with clearance.
You can take it a notch higher by using 195/65/R15.

Flirting with the idea of doing this to the S40, its belly scrapes the ground like kilode. But I like how it sits low, it looks sportier.

The height (195) is the only thing that changed the 60/65 is just the width of the tire. Changing from 60 to 65 reduces traction therefore speed, also, your tires will be having contact with the body of the car during bends . Increasing the height of the tire (185 to 195 or rim size 15 to 16/17 reduces balance and handling. At a speed say 100/120km/h you'll feel it on your steering and behind the car... You won't be able to make some sharp bend at say 60/80km/h. Also, in case of too much load the tire will also come in contact with the chassis and this can damage ur tires.

Best is avoid bad roads, if you must ply bad roads go slowly. People use Benz an other sport cars even in Satalite Towngrin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Npala:
I was just wondering what happened. The moment his identity was revealed, cat caught his tongue. Or will I say, caught his fingers.

Una bad for this thread I swear.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
BAZ001:

Chaii there is God ooh, all dis identity you are sharing online.
[b]You mean with all the anonymous mails, [/b]you still found his real name. I fear una ooh.

[img]https://media./images/fa6acf1b688946f28cc7d2147d30cdd0/tenor.gif[/img]

HahahahahahahahahahahahahHHHHahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sienna for hire oh, abeg 08068674653

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
morax101:

You are correct bro. Just checked and confirmed it. When I checked previously, the trip was most likely on SURGE. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), Welz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.