Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,155 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758455 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pearl1910:
DO NOT do the most recent update on Bolt App. I think something is wrong with it.

Thank God I skipped it this morning o. My mind just told me they may have fixed "Arriving Now" feature.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pearl1910:
DO NOT do the most recent update on Bolt App. I think something is wrong with it.

Thanks for the info, I was about to do that

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
I dey hail unna my people, abeg this van dey available for any delivery within Lagos and beyond at anytime, make unna link a brother up with anyone that needs van delivery. �

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
jaymejate:
ANNOUNCEMENT!

I just feel like sharing this o, I hope it is useful.
Unilag has announced that every Student must vacate the school and hostels due to the increase in COVID-19 cases, latest by 12pm tomorrow.
Tomorrow, everyone will be going home.

Be around unilag tomorrow.
Hope you'll find it useful.

In addition be careful of some of their card trip request....some of them fails after you have started the trip and if u don't notice on time ..u go don reach destination....

Experienced it more that 5times during their last vacation period ...the surge was crazy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

Which of the updates? The 2days ago or another one has just been released today ?

If it’s 2 days ago I updated immediately and used it yesterday evening, but not ON app today. Pls tell me if it’s malfunctioning let me just blow empty home in peace

InfinityEstates:

Thank God I skipped it this morning o. My mind just told me they may have fixed "Arriving Now" feature.

They have not fix arriving now features, I used it 3times yesterday and also goat Kanu feature is still there unless it’s a new update
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
InfinityEstates:

I don't know what they have done oooo. But since I updated it, 2hrs and I haven't got a trip and I am in the middle of surge in Yaba...very unusual.

I avoided it but it kept coming.
I have sent them a message sha.

I don switch to Uber and Indriver for now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
jaymejate:
ANNOUNCEMENT!

I just feel like sharing this o, I hope it is useful.
Unilag has announced that every Student must vacate the school and hostels due to the increase in COVID-19 cases, latest by 12pm tomorrow.
Tomorrow, everyone will be going home.

Be around unilag tomorrow.
Hope you'll find it useful.

No wonder I have been seeing Ikorodu, Ota, Ikotun, Ojokoro Requests on Indriver from Unilag. 4k, 5k, 6k fares.
I was wondering is this how Indriver drivers have been enjoying. So these are students going home and na their parents go pay grin
Even at that, I no dey go all those places
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
BAZ001:

Which of the updates? The 2days ago or another one has just been released today ?

If it’s 2 days ago I updated immediately and used it yesterday evening, but not ON app today. Pls tell me if it’s malfunctioning let me just blow empty home in peace

They have not fix arriving now features, I used it 3times yesterday and also goat Kanu feature is still there unless it’s a new update

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg make dem leave the KANU FEATURE o...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

I don't know what they have done oooo. But since I updated it, 2hrs and I haven't got a trip and I am in the middle of surge in Yaba...very unusual.

All is fine now, I have been tagged back. Just that I have missed surge in Yaba axis. Carried one yeye trip on Indriver to Elegushi for N2,500. May God not let Indriver be my only option in this hustle.

Meanwhile they have kolobi my N400. Got a request from Unilag to TPDC Estate, rider put 3,600 I put 4k. She accepted. As I reach she say d money is too much that she doesn't even have the amount she quoted. After I wasted fuel to get to her. I reported to Indriver and cancelled. Only for them to debit my wallet as if I completed d trip. I fire them message to return my money to my wallet asap,that I didn't complete the trip.

Indriver: you should have just waited till after 5mins then cancel with rider didn't show up. For this type of cancellation refunds are not made.

Me: so how will I then report this unscrupulous element grin to u so u can do something about it.

Indriver: sorry for the inconveniences.

Me: I don't want sorry, its my money I want back. Since u can see I took another trip from same Yaba to Elegushi so it's obvious I didn't go to TPDC Estate if that's what ur doubt is.

Am still waiting for their reply as I type this message.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

ì updated mine this morning and this dey enter wella angry.. the only changes i hv noticed is this rating

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
deedee44:

I mean it's very unusual for a 2009 car to have such a low mileage. That's what wowed me

It was bought brand new by the owner which is a lady and it was home to office user.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
eyinola:
ì updated mine this morning and this dey enter wella angry.. the only changes i hv noticed is this rating

Seems like Bolt puts u offline as soon as leave the App and open something else on your phone. They better not try that nonsense o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pearl1910:
Good morning Guys,

The cases of fraud from Riders to Drivers is on the rise.
If u suspect a Gboy or Runs girl or anybody, ensure you get your alert before u let Rider go.
That's what I do if fare is above 1k.
Nobody goes to buy something from a stranger and does transfer and leaves without seller getting alert and confirming payment.

Also, post all the phone numbers of Riders that have scammed u, (the ones that haven't paid yet as we read this post) let's all save these numbers and have a directory so we can avoid or know how to deal with them in the future when our paths cross.

What they do now is after Bolt/Uber blocks their account, they use a friend's number to open another account and continue their atrocities. But one thing is when they request, they still call u with their number first because the number on the App isn't theirs.

God will continue to keep us from temptations
hmmmmm, na so this guy booked me on sunday pu coppers ikoyi, got the only maid and litle baby came to Join me in d car, I took them to buy food and brought them back , alaye call for phone that i should text my acct, I did immediately i got another trip to lekki 2 so I left, 1 hour after no alert i rush call him, he said he forgot imagine, from then till now this nigga no pick my calls again, I hv a very free time today na so i just dey buzz him line with my 2 lines next thing he text me to day his app has been down that how much is the money again lol, i replied from 11am till now no alert...called again no answer to even think this guy is British baffles me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

Please.. I do not understand what Indriver "refund" mean? Does it mean I'm going to refund the amount stated or they are to refund after 30 days...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

All is fine now, I have been tagged back. Just that I have missed surge in Yaba axis. Carried one yeye trip on Indriver to Elegushi for N2,500. May God not let Indriver be my only option in this hustle.

Meanwhile they have kolobi my N400. Got a request from Unilag to TPDC Estate, rider put 3,600 I put 4k. She accepted. As I reach she say d money is too much that she doesn't even have the amount she quoted. After I wasted fuel to get to her. I reported to Indriver and cancelled. Only for them to debit my wallet as if I completed d trip. I fire them message to return my money to my wallet asap,that I didn't complete the trip.

Indriver: you should have just waited till after 5mins then cancel with rider didn't show up. For this type of cancellation refunds are not made.

Me: so how will I then report this unscrupulous element grin to u so u can do something about it.

Indriver: sorry for the inconveniences.

Me: I don't want sorry, its my money I want back. Since u can see I took another trip from same Yaba to Elegushi so it's obvious I didn't go to TPDC Estate if that's what ur doubt is.

Am still waiting for their reply as I type this message.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
eyinola:

I was about updating this bolt app early hours this morning, but out of ingenuity something tells me to read the reviews on play store... Mehn!!! First 30 comments were full of complain...i just skipped jejely

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Drivers be watchful of ur loads in the trunk, yesterday I realised my Birkenstock sandal is gone. I use to put extra footwear in d trunk incase I have emergency meeting/pick up since I'm mostly on clogs. I can't even phantom how it happened, but dis left some kind of dissatisfy cut on me.

@Davit, I saw ur hand today, ur ppl almost clip my car exiting 3mb to bonny camp. I didn't know I was abt passin the 3rd exit coming from mainland and the traffic was much, so I followed the jeep in front me not knowing does lasma were inside mini-bus. They allow the jeep to go, but try to set dia rod on my tyre... then and then I remembered Schumacher and I were soldiers on the same struggle as the guy was setting his iron right in front of the tyre. The rest is a story for another day...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
komodapson:

Please.. I do not understand what Indriver "refund" mean? Does it mean I'm going to refund the amount stated or they are to refund after 30 days...

After 30days of the said trip the amount will go back to your wallet...but meanwhile it will be showing under refunds.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
eyinola:
hmmmmm, na so this guy booked me on sunday pu coppers ikoyi, got the only maid and litle baby came to Join me in d car, I took them to buy food and brought them back , alaye call for phone that i should text my acct, I did immediately i got another trip to lekki 2 so I left, 1 hour after no alert i rush call him, he said he forgot imagine, from then till now this nigga no pick my calls again, I hv a very free time today na so i just dey buzz him line with my 2 lines next thing he text me to day his app has been down that how much is the money again lol, i replied from 11am till now no alert...called again no answer to even think this guy is British baffles me

Which British? Did u see him?? Na whitey or person dey give u accent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pearl1910:
Good morning Guys,

The cases of fraud from Riders to Drivers is on the rise.
If u suspect a Gboy or Runs girl or anybody, ensure you get your alert before u let Rider go.
That's what I do if fare is above 1k.
Nobody goes to buy something from a stranger and does transfer and leaves without seller getting alert and confirming payment.

Also, post all the phone numbers of Riders that have scammed u, (the ones that haven't paid yet as we read this post) let's all save these numbers and have a directory so we can avoid or know how to deal with them in the future when our paths cross.

What they do now is after Bolt/Uber blocks their account, they use a friend's number to open another account and continue their atrocities. But one thing is when they request, they still call u with their number first because the number on the App isn't theirs.

God will continue to keep us from temptations

Please o... This guy named John with mobile number :09079792713 is yet to pay me my 2k o. I took him from one flooded street called "baale street" on a rainy Sunday in lekki to Osapa London to attend a party (probably I'm not sure) on 27th June ...At drop off, He called couple of his friends, who are yet to arrive at scene/set destination to make a transfer on his behalf and they did not. He felt embarrassed, he begged to make transfer before the day runs out. It was already getting late for me as well and I couldn't wait to follow him drag. He promised heaven and earth to Make tranfer, I took his words because he looked more like a Game boy, well dressed, poised and all that. But till date he is yet to pay... He don blacklist my number sef....

Abeg make una helep me o....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Blackbishop:

Lol...

I think they should be tired of that by now
Dudu bishop, abeg dhey make I come scan my car for your side tomorrow ni

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=pope191 post=103711078][/quote]

Indriver Don, I hail u.
Carry Go. I don leave am for una grin back with my darling
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

After 30days of the said trip the amount will go back to your wallet...but meanwhile it will be showing under refunds.

Thanks...but I sill do not understand your explanation. Does it mean the "refund" would be deducted from the "balance" or vice versa... However which "wallet" are you referring to?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
geezyk:
Dudu bishop, abeg dhey make I come scan my car for your side tomorrow ni

No lele

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Blackbishop:

It was bought brand new by the owner which is a lady and it was home to office user.
Mr Bishop, hope you're good. I noticed you advised Hyundai cars some time ago. With your experience, which is more suitable for e-hailing BTW sonata and Electra? And what's the average cost of buying a Nigerian used 2011 or 13 sonata/ Electra?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Blackbishop:

No lele
black bishop to the rescue!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
eyinola:
Lol, na those British/naija stingy pass.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
pleasureosondu:
Mr Bishop, hope you're good. I noticed you advised Hyundai cars some time ago. With your experience, which is more suitable for e-hailing BTW sonata and Electra? And what's the average cost of buying a Nigerian used 2011 or 13 sonata/ Electra?

Both cars are good with few issues here and there. 2011 Hyundai Elantra 2WD Sedan with Automatic transmission of 1.8L 148 HP 4 Cyl.

Sonata 2011
Performance
Base engine size 2.4 liters
Base engine type I-4

And almost similar to the 2013. So from engine size the Elantra is better on fuel economy.
When it comes to parts they are relatively ok.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Blackbishop:

Both cars are good with few issues here and there. 2011 Hyundai Elantra 2WD Sedan with Automatic transmission of 1.8L 148 HP 4 Cyl.

Sonata 2011
Performance
Base engine size 2.4 liters
Base engine type I-4

And almost similar to the 2013. So from engine size the Elantra is better on fuel economy
When it comes to parts they are relatively ok.

Ok, so what's the best price for a Nigerian used sonata and Electra @ the bolded. A hint would do.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin angry BTW, you must come back and complete your story. Inconclusive stories are not allowed. Oya, wey you?
pope191:
Drivers be watchful of ur loads in the trunk, yesterday I realised my Birkenstock sandal is gone. I use to put extra footwear in d trunk incase I have emergency meeting/pick up since I'm mostly on clogs. I can't even phantom how it happened, but dis left some kind of dissatisfy cut on me.

@Davit, I saw ur hand today, ur ppl almost clip my car exiting 3mb to bonny camp. I didn't know I was abt passin the 3rd exit coming from mainland and the traffic was much, so I followed the jeep in front me not knowing does lasma were inside mini-bus. They allow the jeep to go, but try to set dia rod on my tyre... then and then I remembered Schumacher and I were soldiers on the same struggle as the guy was setting his iron right in front of the tyre. The rest is a story for another day...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.