Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,082 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757695 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
So, nobody wan gist us about his flood experience today.
Bishop, brace up to cash out next week.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
chillex8:

Jist us

shollywendy1:

Very much interested in this experience

Hmmm, brethrens... No be small matter. #MyLekkiFloodExperience

So I dey see blood everywhere I dey happy, based on my motivation na. After a few trips, rain started. Then it became very heavy. I picked up a lady from Lekki phase 1 to Milverton Estate. Before I left Lekki, the flood was building, but e never bad. Before I dropped off the lady, another request came in, back to Lekki. Dropped of the guy and he went in. Meanwhile another trip had already come in back to Osapa. The guy I dropped off then called that someone was coming out to meet me. Meanwhile the lady going to Osapa called and I told her to wait.

The guy then came and was like I should carry him. He was not able to request a ride bla bla bla. I told him I already had someone waiting for me. He was like it's just in front, it's not far. I'll just drop him and go and pick the girl. I said 2K to put him off. He was like, ah ah, that's too much. He'll give me 1K.

To cut the long story short, there was traffic. The guy was like should he give me 5H to drop him half way so that I can go pick the girl since she was calling persistently. I agreed. There was traffic at the turning I was supposed to take so he said I could take an alternative route that is shorter.

BIG MISTAKE. I took the route. I thought it was just normal water till it was too late. I couldn't go back. I felt if I kept going it would reduce. Na lie o, it kept getting deeper. It got to a point where I couldn't go back, I just had to forge ahead. Before I knew what was happening, I saw water in my car like Davit said.

Chai! I wan cry. That's how I lost 3K because of 5H. I finally left Lekki. I couldn't take trips because my car was flooded. I couldn't park to clean it because it was raining heavily. I couldn't go offline because there was blood in the sea. Wetin I go come do?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
I can see Bishop and Madam Rad spraying money in Oba and dancing joyously. Assurance cover them as they dance to Sinach - This is my season

Baz001 my app is still reading zero naira, offline is zero naira too. Spent 5hrs to and fro surulere to ikeja yesterday, got home Ard 11:30pm, I gently park well today. I honestly don't have plans to kee myself in this Lagos or country, hardwork honestly doesn't transform to wealth in this country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
BAZ001:

Lol at no 4.
I used it for one lousy girl

R. Oga where are you
M: good morning
R: good morning where are you
M: I don’t know ,
R: you don’t know? Use your map , look around you
Me: I can see cars and okada
R: what’s name of the street
M: I can’t see the name
R: ask people now, how can you say you don’t know
Me: madam d way u raising your voice seems you angry.
R: what do you mean
Me: I’m not going again can’t pick an angry woman
R; (like cold water poured on her ) I’m not angry now, my voice is like that.
Me: I’m sorry you are angry
(Heard from back ground her friends laughing)
R: msheewww cancel
I’m 100% sure she will arrange herself when talking to next driver.

grin. If to say u later do that trip, u for chop 1 star

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hello everyone, I need a car for weekly remittance kindly reach out if you have any or can link me with one...i live around ikotun lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
eyinola:
that basstard ain't picking my calls

You reported to Bolt?

Do you want me to swear for him? How do you want it sir. undecided

I will call him tomorrow again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
GeneralZodd:
grin. If to say u later do that trip, u for chop 1 star

1 star and possibly block if possible
Daughters of jazebel, however some of them don’t know how ratings works.

Picked a lady on 3.0 ratings and was jokingly asking her why her rating is low.
She doesn’t know driver rates her
That she gives all driver 5 star every time, cos they ask for it.
I just realize driver have brain washed her and I was about to leak the secret. So I dribbled her out of the gist before she send some people’s father home with 1 star.

But what surprises me is when I see my ratings dropping and all my riders are laughing and gisting. I keep wondering which one of them can play with you and still give you 1 star.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
pope191:
I can see Bishop and Madam Rad spraying money in Oba and dancing joyously. Assurance cover them as they dance to Sinach - This is my season

Baz001 my app is still reading zero naira, offline is zero naira too. Spent 5hrs to and fro surulere to ikeja yesterday, got home Ard 11:30pm, I gently park well today. I honestly don't have plans to kee myself in this Lagos or country, hardwork honestly doesn't transform to wealth in this country.

Blackbishop already drinking and eating pepper soup cause coro boys go plenty for him shop next week
Radautoworks eating Chinese and going on cruise. Lekki flood goes even inside the car that is parked in garage and bring it to the main toad.

But Lagos no try at all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
shollywendy1:

Flood entered my corolla �����

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
MrCarter577:

Flood entered my corolla �����

LUTH flood..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingBlaq: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
odimbannamdi:

Are you sure this is 2007 model?
Contact me for the VIN
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Felicity0001:
Guys what's the best response to all those riders that start a convo with the stupid and annoying question "where are you? Like they asked you to be stationed in one place and as they came out they couldnt find you.

That question always pieced me off enh...
I don't understand why that would piss you off. When I ask that it's to know where to come and meet you...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
MrCarter577:

LUTH flood..
Which of the flood? The one wearing fila jacket or the other side of the road? I'm just asking for pope and mrjaydee.
The main flood mad oool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
shollywendy1:

The kind pity I dey pity all cars out today, you go think I be Jesus. I drove the Avalon to go buy something inside Àgùdà Omo Na reverse I take go back house tomorrow is another day I can drive in that flood

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
shollywendy1:

Can't stop laffing after reading this part

Bros you need to see the videos and pictures of flood in lagos on social media.
Seems like all the cars in Lagos are canoes swimming on the road.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
I'm on Instagram as @b.automobile_nigeria. Install the app to follow Me On Insta Live tomorrow by 4PM to talk about common and frequently asked questions about car issues and likely solution

Join to be part of the Mechanic Roundtable
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1ui09theqcyib&utm_content=119669r

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flexxyworld(m): 12:34am On Jul 17, 2021
Smfhekalwk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:34am On Jul 17, 2021
Well, I thank God for the day. Left home 4.9, came back 4.7 with less than daily target. Car flooded. But a rider put smile on my face sha. A trip of 9k, he paid 15k cos of the water on the road.

Remaining just a trip to complete my bonus.

Guys, brace up for another rain tomorrow. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flexxyworld(m): 12:38am On Jul 17, 2021
radautoworks:
I don't understand why that would piss you off. When I ask that it's to know where to come and meet you...

That’s not true. Many riders wants driver to even come pick them up from their bedroom if possible. Regardless! A salutations at least, it’s not too much. moreover you can even be sure where the driver is on your gps. Some riders will even ask ‘please what’s the color of your car’ despite bolt giving them all the driver and car information. Courtesy is important. Most riders mistake Uber drivers for their personal drivers. So it’s possible to piss him off

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2021
Here I am in the middle of the night laughing out loud.

Why are you like this?

BAZ001:

Lol at no 4.
I used it for one lousy girl

R. Oga where are you
M: good morning
R: good morning where are you
M: I don’t know ,
R: you don’t know? Use your map , look around you
Me: I can see cars and okada
R: what’s name of the street
M: I can’t see the name
R: ask people now, how can you say you don’t know
Me: madam d way u raising your voice seems you angry.
R: what do you mean
Me: I’m not going again can’t pick an angry woman
R; (like cold water poured on her ) I’m not angry now, my voice is like that.
Me: I’m sorry you are angry
(Heard from back ground her friends laughing)
R: msheewww cancel
I’m 100% sure she will arrange herself when talking to next driver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:30am On Jul 17, 2021
Gang

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 1:36am On Jul 17, 2021
I they follow you they laugh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:44am On Jul 17, 2021
flexxyworld:

That’s not true. Many riders wants driver to even come pick them up from their bedroom if possible. Regardless! A salutations at least, it’s not too much. moreover you can even be sure where the driver is on your gps. Some riders will even ask ‘please what’s the color of your car’ despite bolt giving them all the driver and car information. Courtesy is important. Most riders mistake Uber drivers for their personal drivers. So it’s possible to piss him off

What's the colour of your can is the one that posses me off the most.

Calling rider...
Me: I'm here
Rider: where?
Me: number so and so, 2 story building, cream color with brown gate
Rider: that's it, what's the color of your car?
Me: are you outside
Rider: 2 mins, I'm coming down now

Silly questions just to buy time, but for the where are you? That depend on the weight of the trip and mood.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:49am On Jul 17, 2021
davit:
Well, I thank God for the day. Left home 4.9, came back 4.7 with less than daily target. Car flooded. But a rider put smile on my face sha. A trip of 9k, he paid 15k cos of the water on the road.

Gracias! Obrigado!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:51am On Jul 17, 2021
BAZ001:

Blackbishop already drinking and eating pepper soup cause coro boys go plenty for him shop next week
Radautoworks eating Chinese and going on cruise. Lekki flood goes even inside the car that is parked in garage and bring it to the main toad.

But Lagos no try at all

The folks in Lagos are too much, sometimes I wonder what's d hype in Lekki for, raining season is no fun over dia atall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 5:24am On Jul 17, 2021
BAZ001:

1 star and possibly block if possible
Daughters of jazebel, however some of them don’t know how ratings works.

Picked a lady on 3.0 ratings and was jokingly asking her why her rating is low.
She doesn’t know driver rates her
That she gives all driver 5 star every time, cos they ask for it.
I just realize driver have brain washed her and I was about to leak the secret. So I dribbled her out of the gist before she send some people’s father home with 1 star.

But what surprises me is when I see my ratings dropping and all my riders are laughing and gisting. I keep wondering which one of them can play with you and still give you 1 star.

Majority of the bolt app users dont know much about the app.

All they know is how to book and destination they're going. This happens allot on mainland.

Most when rating drivers, they'll be counting it from 1star to 5stars but bolt app will close them off before them reach 3 stars grin

One mama did that yesterday night in my presence but before I could explained to her to just click 5stars direct, bolt app don close after 3rd star ratings

So bad though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2021
davit:

You were still pursuing bonus in the flood,
Definitely you drive a canoe boat as car.

Can you pls help us spy and check the situation report. Before we come out today.

Your car will be smelling by now
The last time I drove inside flood was on a weekend and didn’t smell anything (who knows maybe I had covid then )

Got a 1.7 request on Monday, picked the PA or secretary and was going to pick madam at Osborn foreshore estate. Immediately PA entered
R: Hmmmm smelling, dampy
M: EM EM maybe it’s the rain
R: my boss might ask me to cancel and request another ride.
M:the smell is not so bad ( flooded area on Saturday will make me loose 1.7 on Monday and prolly 1 star)
R: my boss even cancel dirty cars or the ones with rough looking drivers. She will say I don’t want this driver looking unkempt.
Me: that’s serious
R: we are already late, I should have canceled you cos of dis smell but let’s go but don’t get angry incase.

(As she dropped to go pick madams bag, I brought out perfume to spray as air freshener.)

Madam enters
M: Gd morning ma
Madam : Gd morning, do you know where we going, is there traffic
Me: no ma, Don’t know next destination.
Madam: lekki ***
(I was driving and trying to put address on google map as PA won’t update on bolt )

Madam: what’s happening here ? U driving and pressing phone. (Strong tone )
M: no it’s google map, pls can you update it so I can know my way.
PA: shaky voice I will update sorry.
Las las madam no gree me use map, I had to put map on speaker, if map says turn right madam will say no turn left. Till we got to destination only google map can talk, the car was so silent.

So Davit go and dry ur car before the smell will drop ur ratings from 4.7 to 4.0
Some riders won’t tell you it’s smelling.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2021
flexxyworld:

That’s not true. Many riders wants driver to even come pick them up from their bedroom if possible. Regardless! A salutations at least, it’s not too much. moreover you can even be sure where the driver is on your gps. [b]Some riders will even ask ‘please what’s the color of your car’ despite bolt giving them all the driver and car information. [/b]Courtesy is important. Most riders mistake Uber drivers for their personal drivers. So it’s possible to piss him off

And those ones inside estate that will need to call security at the gate.
You drive all the way to the gate and call them.
Me: I’m at the entrance gate
R: what’s your name so I can call them
M: pause for seconds as if I’m thinking ( how can you ask me when it’s boldly written on your app) I don’t mind before until I met one sweet girl.

R: hello Mr *****
M: Hi
R: I already called gate and pls when u get there tell them your name showing on the app.
Thank you I’m waiting.
I didn’t swipe arrive till I got to her block, but others with what’s your name
immediately I get to get ARRIVED niii.
If you like waste your time before calling, I have nothing to loose.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Pearl1910:
Gang

Loud it Baba

Let me help you echo it

All of you hiding information on how to net 200k,
All of you asking for money to give information
All of you asking for age, lesbian/ gay, state of origin
All of you asking for 100k deposit before you rent car to drivers that can’t feed.
Should I stop ?
All of you forming silent readers but won’t drop useful info, and keep saying we derailing the thread.

Pearl1910 is calling on you to **** ####

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2021
radautoworks:
Lol, you don't wait for the driver to come pick you again?
People that will want you to come and pick them from thier bed if possible, what of something like 'hello good day, I just requested for a ride are you close?
Not a total stranger calling me and next thing is where are?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2021
flexxyworld:

Seconded

(1) (2) (3) ... (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.