Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763888 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Matrix414: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

Chim o

I got your message it's probably the network I dropped another number already.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2021
Felicity0001:

My friend go and sit your atupid ass down... When people like me are talking on thus platform you're suppose to sit down and listen.

Even in that uk where you are I'll show you around in some cities there and how you can easily get your stay and get a good degree and get a better life not driving uber that will earn you 3k pounds monthly.

No wonder you're where you're now because you have failed to learn from people that knows better than you.

Many of you in diaspora are just wasting away, you have live 10yrs there and have not been able to mould a single block let alone buy a land but people driving uberand doing cleaning jobs here at home have become house owner.

It's not about abroad old man its about achievement.
Castigating 3k pounds monthly which is equivalent to 2.1m but cant gross 100k weekly for your own self.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Godfather10:

Thanks for speaking out Bruv, Felicity represents all that is wrong in Nigeria and is a bad e-hailing driver, l dont know his town or village but he needs prayer,
Imagine dropping passengers on 3rd Mainland bridge in the dead of night, supposing they were killed,
Felicity is not only evil but i dare say very stupid.
No right thinking person should associate with this fellow, he brings opprobrium to himself, his town and those of us in this trade, their is absolutely no justification for it.
Pure wickedness
I rightly said he was cursed, but I was banned for my efforts.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 12:52am On Jul 22, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Airtel pocket Wi-Fi and 9mobile

I'ma check it out, 9mobile has been wack
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2021
009mayor:

Yes I use 05 corolla sport
Raised it well self.

Can send u pic to see for yourself

Mine is 05 as well. Pls send pics.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2021
yommie007:
A 15 rim with tire profile 215/65/15 should do the trick too
Noted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2021
Blackbishop:

He got a good deal, that I can tell you bro

Aswear, it's good. Got mine for 1.6m. Was a little bit apprehensive about registered cars, but this one is solid.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
For motivational and illustrational purposes only.

Omooo.. You de try

I met the 6/6 bonus trips target, with 88% acceptance and 75% completion rate. Yet, bonus didn't reflect on my earnings. Why?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2021
Hey,

Starting from 22nd July 2021 you’ll have the opportunity to access your earnings before the standard weekly payment cycle. This means you can now get your cashout when you need it.

Here are the requirements for requesting an Early Cashout:

Download the latest Bolt Driver app version (13.0 for Android, 12.0 for iOS)
Have been driving with Bolt for at least two weeks
Have completed at least 25 trips without any irregularities/suspicious activities
Your account is not suspended for any reason
Ensure your Bank payment details are correct.

Let me stop so few lazy newbies can read
It’s only here, I see people asking same question every week.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2021
Bolt all the way read the newsletter above.
Bolt will send Uber packing very very soon.

Let me stop so few lazy newbies can read
It’s only here, I see people asking same question every week.

Same way I spot olodo riders by asking
“where are you “
“What’s your name “
“What’s the color of your car”

Olodo newbies/partners
“I want to buy a car to join dis hustle, which is the best car ? “
“ I don’t know Lagos will google map help”
“ bolt inspection center in mainland”
“Is civic better than Corolla”
“ how much can I make doing part time”

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2021
radautoworks:

FINALLY someone stated the obvious

I disagree. In this part of the world I think their business model was designed to fit rentals. Without rentals it would have been very difficult for uber to function in this climate. Any other model that is not rentals will not work in Nigeria for the simple reason that the percentage of car owner-drivers will not meet the demand.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2021
Ejoor is the island still flooded? Before we go begin swim today again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2021
Guys no more pick up at MM2 except the car pack. Be informed

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2021
IFSHR:
The way you guys who claimed to be matured and exposed try to bully felicity is so wrong and unacceptable...

We should learn to deliver our diversified opinions without insults and swearing....just because his opinion is contrary to yours doesn't make him wrong, neither does it make you right.

His opinions doesn't have any control over your business, so why the cursing and insults.

He is not the one who will help you employ drivers, neither is he the one to decide your rent fee for you.

Felicity I will as well advise you pass your point without insult and cursing as well.

Let's try to be civil offline or online

It's very bad and totally uncalled for.

This is my issue with him, even when you call him to bury his sword tongue he will appreciate and acknowledge but just few minutes online again he don start to be Igboho again. Feli stop to dey shalaye most us don tire to read your long episodes.

Abeg feli drop the gist of Area F at least that one go divert attention small or you want make I tell Dem the story since me kuku know the story.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

Some bank workers monthly stipend

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2021
pope191:

Today I look at this trend and I shake my head, it will be wrong for me to say baseless argument, but that's what it look like. If here is what'sapp group, man don exit.

Like what's the fuss about? Is it to keep the trend floating or settle scores? This car, that car, I've read cars to a point, as I deh like this I don confuse, sotey I saw hybrid. For God sake, ma corolla, matrix, civic, hyundai, volvo, mack o, we all have been (at least known) doing this driving thing for close to 2 years or more and I don't think anyone is using fuel of 6k to make 15k or buying parts every other week, whatever car we may b using, have served it purpose outside accident or poor maintenance, neglecting ford.

So what's it with cars or rental? Partners can peg whatever they like and if the driver see it fit to accept the agreement, fine! Is there a place standard price was written? I honestly don't understand how we intend to run business plan by this back and forth, where we know that situation changes and it's the deliberation and decision we made inbetween that we keep such busines going.

And to the partners, I just want u to know u r at the mercy of drivers, know that and know peace. If he chooses to b stupid, it will effect ur business in major way.

Bro the most irritating part of it is that all the business men here don't hire driver from the forum and they are here shouting like agbero upandan.

In yoruba there is an adage that goes

If the young ones refuse to be sensible, what happens to the elder that renders themselves senseless.

You people needs to understand diff btw constructive criticism and just baseless arguments

Everybody comes here to boast of how rich they are forgetting there is a wide gap between been OK and Rich and most importantly been WEALTHY.
Most of you here are just ok except few. Wealthy men don't make noise. But rich dude shout at the top of Thier lungs. Men grow up.

I remember growing up our elders are our heroes and model but nowadays the elders are the most foolish decision maker or advice giver.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2021
Blackbishop:

Bro the most irritating part of it is that all the business men here don't hire driver from the forum and they are here shouting like agbero upandan.

In yoruba there is an adage that goes

If the young ones refuse to be sensible, what happens to the elder that renders themselves senseless.

You people needs to understand diff btw constructive criticism and just baseless arguments

Everybody comes here to boast of how rich they are forgetting there is a wide gap between been OK and Rich and most importantly been WEALTHY.
Most of you here are just ok except few. Wealthy men don't make noise. But rich dude shout at the top of Thier lungs. Men grow up.

I remember growing up our elders are our heroes and model but nowadays the elders are the most foolish decision maker or advice giver.

Blackbishop
Blackbishop
Blackbishop
How many times did I call you ?

Is only one person I know in this thread, that shout untop of his lungs from very far away.
You mean he is just okay ?

Well it is what it is.

Pls this Saturday election is it only apc contesting cos I only see apc campaigning

Will there be movement ?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Crvrider:

I disagree. In this part of the world I think their business model was designed to fit rentals. Without rentals it would have been very difficult for uber to function in this climate. Any other model that is not rentals will not work in Nigeria for the simple reason that the percentage of car owner-drivers will not meet the demand.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2021
BAZ001:

Blackbishop
Blackbishop
Blackbishop

Is only one person I know in this thread, that shout untop of his lungs from very far away.

Well it is what it is.

Pls this Saturday election is it only apc contesting cos I only see apc campaigning

Will there be movement ?

Baz don't drag me into another war of no point, abeg

What I wrote up there was meant for them to read and understand not expecting an epistle from to whom it may concern

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

You are killing it bro ....... You are really killing the game .......

You should give a tutorial and charge people for it........
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2021
yommie007:
Madt oo.....

My oga dem say I too dey talk anyhow

Dem say I be hoodlum driver

Den say I dey change partners like cloth grin

But na for their eyes I dey give confirm advice and experience back to back here

That tin i talk up there may sound stupid and unrealistic but believe it or not that's the inly thing under the sun that can kick Bolt easily out of Nigeria and Lagos at large.

Like, bolt will just fade away gradually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

Ha na wao. Abeg Feli go and sleep.
E b like say u dey cover your exam paper for university

Haha!

What I expect you to do is to think outside the box bro.

DM me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2021
BAZ001:

Blackbishop
Blackbishop
Blackbishop

Well it is what it is.

Will there be movement ?

How far with your Visa appointment? Are u still looking to book online.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2021
pope191:

Today I look at this trend and I shake my head, it will be wrong for me to say baseless argument, but that's what it look like. If here is what'sapp group, man don exit.

Like what's the fuss about? Is it to keep the trend floating or settle scores? This car, that car, I've read cars to a point, as I deh like this I don confuse, sotey I saw hybrid. For God sake, ma corolla, matrix, civic, hyundai, volvo, mack o, we all have been (at least known) doing this driving thing for close to 2 years or more and I don't think anyone is using fuel of 6k to make 15k or buying parts every other week, whatever car we may b using, have served it purpose outside accident or poor maintenance, neglecting ford.

So what's it with cars or rental? Partners can peg whatever they like and if the driver see it fit to accept the agreement, fine! Is there a place standard price was written? I honestly don't understand how we intend to run business plan by this back and forth, where we know that situation changes and it's the deliberation and decision we made inbetween that we keep such busines going.

And to the partners, I just want u to know u r at the mercy of drivers, know that and know peace. If he chooses to b stupid, it will effect ur business in major way.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

This right here is the reason I recommend a Corolla anyday anytime. Over anyother car irrespective.

I'd rather have just 2 good cars on the road giving me a profit of 50k weekly than have a mixture of 10 bad and good cars on the road giving me headache and unrest.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
IFSHR:
The way you guys who claimed to be matured and exposed try to bully felicity is so wrong and unacceptable...

We should learn to deliver our diversified opinions without insults and swearing....just because his opinion is contrary to yours doesn't make him wrong, neither does it make you right.

His opinions doesn't have any control over your business, so why the cursing and insults.

He is not the one who will help you employ drivers, neither is he the one to decide your rent fee for you.

Felicity I will as well advise you pass your point without insult and cursing as well.

Let's try to be civil offline or online

It's very bad and totally uncalled for.

Is this from you or someone is using with your phone? You're advising people not to pass their point without insult? You're also telling us to be civil! Did you see one of your response to me, despite the fact that i never insulted you here. I did not reply you, because it's a waste of time. Let me look for your post again, you hypocritical pig.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
IFSHR:

Hey, look at someone talking about being CIVIL....not even an insult of any kind to you...Then 48 hour after you're talking about civility. Ori e ti baje.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Godfather10:

Thanks for speaking out Bruv, Felicity represents all that is wrong in Nigeria and is a bad e-hailing driver, l dont know his town or village but he needs prayer,
Imagine dropping passengers on 3rd Mainland bridge in the dead of night, supposing they were killed,
Felicity is not only evil but i dare say very stupid.
No right thinking person should associate with this fellow, he brings opprobrium to himself, his town and those of us in this trade, their is absolutely no justification for it.
Pure wickedness

Oh I just find out that it was you and your babe I dropped off on that day... Chai!!! Don't ask me how i get to know pls because I'll never tell you.

The girl was the one that requested that evening... I've meet her again after that shameful incident, a display of shame which you orchestrated... Stupid man like you without shame... Broke ass nigga...

I'll keep representing the drivers on this platform any day anytime.

Rental should not exceed 30k and owner is responsible to do all maintenance 100%, Bleep that shit of driver should take care of minor repairs below 10k, breakpad, hub, breakdisc, touch light, headlight, accident bla bla... All of those things are scam... Deposit money b4 getting a car... You're a scammer! Yahoo partner that's what you're.

Ask for guarantors, DL, evidence of ehailing app, rental agreement papers as signed by both parties... Hand over keys and lets move.

As an investor in any business you need a minimum of 5yrs to break even.

If you invest take for instance 2.5m.

Annually if you know your onion well you can pocket N1m after maintenance and miscellaneous, b4 3yrs you've breakeven then the remaining 2yrs can be use for profit making which in turn will buy you another car.

Look at yommie007 he made additional profit from selling an accidental car he used for 3good yrs, so why they rush to break even in 6months or 1yr? because only one man has been posting unrealistic and questionable dashboard of audio 200k weekly? So you'll now believe every other driver makes that much? Isnt that greed?

I know and have met many of your types... Are most of you not into illegal businesses? Scam, Yahoo Yahoo guys, even you godfather10 ni be Yahoo man you be?? Using uber driving to camouflage?? See don't get me annoy or else I expose your true identity and send... Nonsense!

I just dey look all of the dey laugh... Make ima better respect una self ooh b4 d market burst everywhere.

See godfather10 ooh, who are you to teach me of good moral you? Goody you... You dey madt!

I.dio.ts!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Felicity0001:

Oh I just find out that it was you and your babe I dropped off on that day... Chai!!! Don't ask me how i get to know pls because I'll never tell you.

The girl was the one that requested that evening... I've meet her again after that shameful incident, a display of shame which you orchestrated... Stupid man like you without shame... Broke ass nigga...

I'll keep representing the drivers on this platform any day anytime.

Rental should not exceed 30k and owner is responsible to do all maintenance 100%, Bleep that shit of driver should take care of minor repairs below 10k, breakpad, hub, breakdisc, touch light, headlight, accident bla bla... All of those things are scam... Deposit money b4 getting a car... You're a scammer! Yahoo partner that's what you're.

Ask for guarantors, DL, evidence of ehailing app, rental agreement papers as signed by both parties... Hand over keys and lets move.

As an investor in any business you need a minimum of 5yrs to break even.

If you invest take for instance 2.5m.

Annually if you know your onion well you can pocket N1m after maintenance and miscellaneous, b4 3yrs you've breakeven then the remaining 2yrs can be use for profit making which in turn will buy you another car.

Look at yommie007 he made additional profit from selling an accidental car he used for 3good yrs, so why they rush to break even in 6months or 1yr? because only one man has been posting unrealistic and questionable dashboard of audio 200k weekly? So you'll now believe every other driver makes that much? Isnt that greed?

I know and have met many of your types... Are most of you not into illegal businesses? Scam, Yahoo Yahoo guys, even you godfather10 ni be Yahoo man you be?? Using uber driving to camouflage?? See don't get me annoy or else I expose your true identity and send... Nonsense!

I just dey look all of the dey laugh... Make ima better respect una self ooh b4 d market burst everywhere.

See godfather10 ooh, who are you to teach me of good moral you? Goody you... You dey madt!

I.dio.ts!

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
dapotemi:

Hey, look at someone talking about being CIVIL....not even an insult of any kind to you...Then 48 hour after you're talking about civility. Ori e ti baje.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
dapotemi:

Is this from you or someone is using with your phone? You're advising people not to pass their point without insult? You're also telling us to be civil! Did you see one of your response to me, despite the fact that i never insulted you here. I did not reply you, because it's a waste of time. Let me look for your post again, you hypocritical pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
radautoworks:

FINALLY someone stated the obvious

Finally there is a sense in the non-sense.

Original post attracted 2likes due to hate

This post attracted 6 likes.

Total likes therefore is equally to 8 likes

grin

I'm doing well

BAZ001 abeg help with a memegrin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.