Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4765241 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
IFSHR:
The way you guys who claimed to be matured and exposed try to bully felicity is so wrong and unacceptable...

We should learn to deliver our diversified opinions without insults and swearing....just because his opinion is contrary to yours doesn't make him wrong, neither does it make you right.

His opinions doesn't have any control over your business, so why the cursing and insults.

He is not the one who will help you employ drivers, neither is he the one to decide your rent fee for you.

Felicity I will as well advise you pass your point without insult and cursing as well.

Let's try to be civil offline or online

It's very bad and totally uncalled for.

Insult and curse are two different words with different meaning.

Insult in my post, yes! I won't deny it, but if you've noticed I don't go insulting or attacking people first I don't do that i know myself very well, if I do it then it's probably out of ignorant or maybe you reading misunderstood.

But when I make a post and all what a fool can understand and interprets is come back with insults and curses then start rooting out past experiences to back up their stupid thinking. then such a person leaves me with no choice to get a better insult and curse from me.

It's like a chess game... You don't attack me and expect me not to attack back... That's how I was raise but was trained never to attacked first but don't dare attack me first because if you do. ooh boi! I'll use all my artilleries on you.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, I'm not a gentle man especially to the same gender.

If you say you need peace I give you peace but if you need problem I'll give you problem simple!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
You'd see the manifestations on the longevity of the engine.
deedee44:

Is the interval not too short?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
If you know ladipo market, ask for ALHAJI AMUSA STREET.
Note... there are many warehouses there, just walk confidently to anyone, don't respond to any guy who asks you for sizes... na BARANDA.
THE STAND OWNER IS ALWAYS WITH THE CROSS BAG sitted, tell him what you want and price you wanna pay. Be sure to start low and check it well, some has punctures. You should get a very good 1 for max 4k.
Drop messages if you need more clarity.
Sakamanjeh99:

Bros I nid doz 205/60/16 Tyre... Abeg
I nid d link... Abeg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
I dey see as dem dey throw you jabs left, right and center....
But that thinking... as unrealistic as it appear, might be the only way to kick them out.....
Uber and Bolt paid their dues in the past, which I'm not sure many companies can withstand currently..
Lagos stringent policies self ain't stopping them...
Felicity0001:

My oga dem say I too dey talk anyhow

Dem say I be hoodlum driver

Den say I dey change partners like cloth grin

But na for their eyes I dey give confirm advice and experience back to back here

That tin i talk up there may sound stupid and unrealistic but believe it or not that's the inly thing under the sun that can kick Bolt easily out of Nigeria and Lagos at large.

Like, bolt will just fade away gradually
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Castigating 3k pounds monthly which is equivalent to 2.1m but cant gross 100k weekly for your own self.

Mr. Man... What's my business with you?

Let me ask you a few question and I don't want you to give an answer, rather ponder on them all.

na d same papa born us?

do we have d same dreams and goal in life?

Mr.A is hustling to build a hot and Mr.B is hustling to build a big house with a big garage, what's the sense in that?

Mr.A is content with it hot and Mr.B want a penthouse. Why should Mr.B get annoy like you and your likes getting frustrated over what Mr.A built and content with??

I'm still trying to understand why you are so angry at what I earn... How is me being a gateman and happy with my job your concern when we're not bloodline or anything related to each other. I don't get it!

Good and fine, you've followed this thread a long time and you've been driving for quite a long while now and even know the plight of both the driver and the car owners. you now find out a formulae you feel can work better for drivers and that may indirectly benefit owners as well, and even the app companies and even the LASG too. It's a win win for everyone so no ime is gonna come after you, Instead of you to share how this formulae you believe works openly, NO! you then ask people to DM you...

Like you know we have intelligent people here.

Someone quoted sighting how a guy asked for upfront payment b4 he can get give advice and another asked for 1k or 2k on YouTube to get tips and you started attacking people up amd down without any form of guard when you were cautioned about going against the believe system of the majority here.

Now, I hope you understand the effort that action of yours has caused. A young man was supposed to get a car but that your unrealistic dashboard has stopped him from getting it because even you know yourself no driver can rent a car at 35k/45k right now. When was the last time you went to the market? Do you have an idea how long that young man has been waiting? Do you know how many drivers here in rental have had the car they use to feed retrieved from them just because one desperate person that thinks he has gotten a lesson from you will comfortably remit 45k??

Me I'm waiting patiently and i know i won't be disappointed to hear owners come up soon to complain how roughly his car was used or how a driver got an accident with his car. I know they won't open up to say it here but we shall hear stories

Since the posting of your dashboard and self acclaim DM for trainings, I'm yet to see a driver post a regular earning of 150k net weekly for straight 4 weeks oh... Tell your students to post lets verify their account...

You know what? Those doing challenge and gifting money I stand bold to tell you that you're stupid. Yes! You heaed me right. The reason is this. Let tyem also provide a verifiable means to confirm if this earnings are also true. Provide your log un details for verification b4 to get your prize.

So stop making an attempt to motivate me because we don't share the same phylosophy about life, if you see this hustle as a means to an end I may not see it same way but if I complain to you I'm not okay with my earnings despite the lomg hrs I'm putting in and you think there's something I'm not doing right then your opinion is welcome, but so long I've not come to you to say "hmm.. Cheerfullgiver oh biko help me" then you've no business poking your dirty noise in my business.

Did I makr myself clear. Yes!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Felicity0001:

Let me ask you a few question and I don't want you to give an answer, rather ponder on them all.

na d same papa born us?

Mr.A is hustling to build a hot and Mr.B is hustling to build a big house with a big garage, what's the sense in that?

Mr.A is content with it hot and Mr.B want a penthouse. Why should Mr.B get annoy like you and your likes getting frustrated over what Mr.A built and content with??

I'm still trying to understand why you are so angry at what I earn... How is me being a gateman and happy with my job your concern when we're not bloodline or anything related to each other. I don't get it!

Good and fine, you've followed this thread a long time and you've been driving for quite a long while now and even know the plight of both the driver and the car owners. you now find out a formulae you feel can work better for drivers and that may indirectly benefit owners as well, and even the app companies and even the LASG too. It's a win win for everyone so no ime is gonna come after you, Instead of you to share how this formulae you believe works openly, NO! you then ask people to DM you...

Someone quoted sighting how a guy asked for upfront payment b4 he can get give advice and another asked for 1k or 2k on YouTube to get tips and you started attacking people up amd down without any form of guard when you were cautioned about going against the believe system of the majority here.

Now, I hope you understand the effort that action of yours has caused. A young man was supposed to get a car but that your unrealistic dashboard has stopped him from getting it because even you know yourself no driver can rent a car at 35k/45k right now. When was the last time you went to the market? Do you have an idea how long that young man has been waiting? Do you know how many drivers here in rental have had the car they use to feed retrieved from them just because one desperate person that thinks he has gotten a lesson from you will comfortably remit 45k??

Me I'm waiting patiently and i know i won't be disappointed to hear owners come up soon to complain how roughly his car was used or how a driver got an accident with his car. I know they won't open up to say it here but we shall hear stories

Since the posting of your dashboard and self acclaim DM for trainings, I'm yet to see a driver post a regular earning of 150k net weekly for straight 4 weeks oh... Tell your students to post lets verify their account...

You know what? Those doing challenge and gifting money I stand bold to tell you that you're stupid. Yes! You heaed me right. The reason is this. Let tyem also provide a verifiable means to confirm if this earnings are also true. Provide your log un details for verification b4 to get your prize.

So stop making an attempt to motivate me because we don't share the same phylosophy about life, if you see this hustle as a means to an end I may not see it same way but if I complain to you I'm not okay with my earnings despite the lomg hrs I'm putting in and you think there's something I'm not doing right then your opinion is welcome, but so long I've not come to you to say "hmm.. Cheerfullgiver oh biko help me" then you've no business poking your dirty noise in my business.

Here we go again grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Blackbishop:

This is my issue with him, even when you call him to bury his sword tongue he will appreciate and acknowledge but just few minutes online again he don start to be Igboho again. Feli stop to dey shalaye most us don tire to read your long episodes

Abeg feli drop the gist of Area F at least that one go divert attention small or you want make I tell Dem the story since me kuku know the story.

That part is long buried... A final word was only needed.

Remember you have to always keep your enemies closer than having them afar far.

The Area F gist will take a whole page reason me self no get energy to shalaye... Again, una don tire to read episode... So what's the need?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Crvrider:

I disagree. In this part of the world I think their business model was designed to fit rentals. Without rentals it would have been very difficult for uber to function in this climate. Any other model that is not rentals will not work in Nigeria for the simple reason that the percentage of car owner-drivers will not meet the demand.
the Uber model was never designed for rentals. If it was, functions would have been built in the app for transparency to both parties.

Nigerians did what they did best and tried to make more money out of someone's business model and this confusion is the result. Why all these issues? Because owners cannot verify renter trips and have no access to view. Of it was, rental agreements could be based on percentages to make it fair to ask parties but it is not. Why? BECAUSE UBER WAS NOT BUILT FOR THIS.

Uber would never have expected drivers to rent vehicles for this purpose (and in other countries it actually disqualifies you from driving).

Uber would have never expected two drivers to share an account.

Uber would never have expected all the creative saka which is why there are loopholes in the software. They never encountered such.

Uber would have never expected drivers to request themselves which is why in other countries there is no problem with having both driver and rider app to my knowledge.

Nigerians did what they do best and shocked the crap out of Uber smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Felicity0001:

Oh I just find out that it was you and your babe I dropped off on that day... Chai!!! Don't ask me how i get to know pls because I'll never tell you.

The girl was the one that requested that evening... I've meet her again after that shameful incident, a display of shame which you orchestrated... Stupid man like you without shame... Broke ass nigga...

I'll keep representing the drivers on this platform any day anytime.

Rental should not exceed 30k and owner is responsible to do all maintenance 100%, Bleep that shit of driver should take care of minor repairs below 10k, breakpad, hub, breakdisc, touch light, headlight, accident bla bla... All of those things are scam... Deposit money b4 getting a car... You're a scammer! Yahoo partner that's what you're.

Ask for guarantors, DL, evidence of ehailing app, rental agreement papers as signed by both parties... Hand over keys and lets move.

As an investor in any business you need a minimum of 5yrs to break even.

If you invest take for instance 2.5m.

Annually if you know your onion well you can pocket N1m after maintenance and miscellaneous, b4 3yrs you've breakeven then the remaining 2yrs can be use for profit making which in turn will buy you another car.

Look at yommie007 he made additional profit from selling an accidental car he used for 3good yrs, so why they rush to break even in 6months or 1yr? because only one man has been posting unrealistic and questionable dashboard of audio 200k weekly? So you'll now believe every other driver makes that much? Isnt that greed?

I know and have met many of your types... Are most of you not into illegal businesses? Scam, Yahoo Yahoo guys, even you godfather10 ni be Yahoo man you be?? Using uber driving to camouflage?? See don't get me annoy or else I expose your true identity and send... Nonsense!

I just dey look all of the dey laugh... Make ima better respect una self ooh b4 d market burst everywhere.

See godfather10 ooh, who are you to teach me of good moral you? Goody you... You dey madt!

I.dio.ts!

Felicity you are in my prayers,

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
yommie007:
I dey see as dem dey throw you jabs left, right and center....
But that thinking... as unrealistic as it appear, might be the only way to kick them out.....
Uber and Bolt paid their dues in the past, which I'm not sure many companies can withstand currently..
Lagos stringent policies self ain't stopping them...

I'm still thinking what happened to the Ocar ehailing department.

Shey it's only the Oride the LASG doesn't want in her city so why do they have to fold the mat on that department as well.

They already captured the market and like i understood have also paid their dues... They would have even sold it out as franchise to Izzuo by now mr self for don bcom another Uche chopping money like hoodlumgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
mrjaydee:

Here we go again grin

I tried to pass my mesdage without any form of insult now but let's wait to see his response as usual... Una Trust me na... I'll never disappointgrin

I gallant!

Am a cat!
My father is a Lion!
My mother a lioness
Sisters, leopards
Brothers cheaters

Yes. I'm the smallest but I can kill even a n elephant with my little hands.

Doubt me? Try me and c what happens to you.gringrin

� � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Godfather10:

Chameleon learn to see things differently...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommytino(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pls, how effective is this scanner? I saw it on a platform and I want to get it

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
yommie007:
You'd see the manifestations on the longevity of the engine.
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
radautoworks:
the Uber model was never designed for rentals. If it was, functions would have been built in the app for transparency to both parties.

Nigerians did what they did best and tried to make more money out of someone's business model and this confusion is the result. Why all these issues? Because owners cannot verify renter trips and have no access to view. Of it was, rental agreements could be based on percentages to make it fair to ask parties but it is not. Why? BECAUSE UBER WAS NOT BUILT FOR THIS.

Uber would never have expected drivers to rent vehicles for this purpose (and in other countries it actually disqualifies you from driving).

Uber would never have expected all the creative saka which is why there are loopholes in the software. They never encountered such.

Uber would have never expected drivers to request themselves which is why in other countries there is no problem with having both driver and today app to my knowledge.

Apt

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Felicity0001:

na d same papa born us?

When I left home 7:30am today, the only goal I had was making 40,000 today. I'm just at 25,100.

Most important thing to me now is making the remaining 14,900 + 2600 bonus for today, and not replying any jangbajantis cut and join English jargon you conjured up there, which I didn't really bother to read as it'll be rubbish, as usual. Maybe when I'm taking a potty break.

Hope I made my self clear.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Godfather10:

His problem requires 20 candles, or as much as his dumb head can take.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
Blackbishop:

Bro the most irritating part of it is that all the business men here don't hire driver from the forum and they are here shouting like agbero upandan.

In yoruba there is an adage that goes

If the young ones refuse to be sensible, what happens to the elder that renders themselves senseless.

You people needs to understand diff btw constructive criticism and just baseless arguments

Everybody comes here to boast of how rich they are forgetting there is a wide gap between been OK and Rich and most importantly been WEALTHY.
Most of you here are just ok except few. Wealthy men don't make noise. But rich dude shout at the top of Thier lungs. Men grow up.

I remember growing up our elders are our heroes and model but nowadays the elders are the most foolish decision maker or advice giver.

grin fire on... Obi Cubana say make u show

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
radautoworks:

Uber would never have expected drivers to rent vehicles for this purpose
(and in other countries it actually disqualifies you from driving).

Uber would have never expected drivers to request themselves which is why in other countries there is no problem with having both driver and today app to my knowledge.

Let me speak for Uber Nigeria which I know.

Uber initially had a program that paired drivers that needed cars with partners that needed drivers. Officially.

As a Partner, from your account u can manage your fleet, see all your driver's performance, the trips they took and their daily earnings.

Infact if u want to go the Fleet Manager route, all ur drivers' weekly payment enters your bank account as the partner. Then u and driver will do counter balance as the case may be.

All those functions and systems you are referring to are in place. So we can say without a doubt that Uber Nigeria is aware, designed and sanctions Rentals.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
dru23:

Shabi nah slap, u go slap tire

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

Let me speak for Uber Nigeria which I know.

Uber initially had a program that paired drivers that needed cars with partners that needed drivers. Officially.

As a Partner, from your account u can manage your fleet, see all your driver's performance, the trips they took and their daily earnings.

Infact if u want to go the Fleet Manager route, all ur drivers' weekly payment enters your bank account as the partner. Then u and driver will do counter balance as the case may be.

So we can say without a doubt that Uber Nigeria is aware, designed and sanctions Rentals.

So those functions you are talking about are in place if partner wants to go through the stress.

Boss they had no in app program to handle rental , all they do is they ask if you don't have a car during training and you drop your name nd they give it out to those people that approach them that they have a car to give out and the funny thing is that na most of their staffs get the car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

Baba u deh book space again grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
IFSHR:

Boss they had no in app program to handle rental , all they do is they ask if you don't have a car during training and you drop your name nd they give it out to those people that approach them that they have a car to give out and the funny thing is that na most of their staffs get the car.

On your Uber Partner App and if u registered as a partner driver like I did, u can access that option. It's officially Uber design. they had another company that ran the operations of that pairing drivers and partners. Uber shared info of both partners needing driver and drivers needing partners with them.

As a Fleet Manager, I can see all my drivers, names, car, plate number earnings, even the trips they did, fare and the time, when I log in to my Fleet Manager account online. Its Ubers design. Uber has different websites for drivers and partners. Unlike Bolt

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Felicity0001:

Finally there is a sense in the non-sense.

Original post attracted 2likes due to hate

This post attracted 6 likes.

Total likes therefore is equally to 8 likes

grin

I'm doing well

BAZ001 abeg help with a memegrin

Take it joor

[img]https://media./images/796f4ff483ff412abeaa783b0922c4d9/tenor.gif[/img]

But try to be ignoring some critics and clowns like me and Blackbishop, ESP that man that brings something from his mama’s cooking.
He’s not connected home and abroad but won’t stop talking and asking for appointment date.

Has he paid you your money ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

On your Uber Partner App and if u registered as a partner driver like I did, u can access that option. It's officially Uber design. they had another company that ran the operations of that pairing drivers and partners. Uber shared info of both partners needing driver and drivers needing partners with them.

As a Fleet Manager, I can see all my drivers, names, car, plate number earnings, even the trips they did, fare and the time, when I log in to my Fleet Manager account online. Its Ubers design. Uber has different websites for drivers and partners. Unlike Bolt

Thanks for the knowledge....

Yeah I know about the fleet manager account..but for that pairing stuff their staff don take over , I am saying that because I approached them for some mini-business then

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
radautoworks:

Mama has said it all.. I owe u a bottle of wine

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
dru23:

How far with your Visa appointment? Are u still looking to book online.....

How far with your debt

How do you know I was referring to you ? grin

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
When I left home 7:30am today, the only goal I had was making 40,000 today. I'm just at 25,100.

Most important thing to me now is making the remaining 14,900 + 2600 bonus for today, and not replying any jangbajantis cut and join English jargon you conjured up there, which I didn't really bother to read as it'll be rubbish, as usual. Maybe when I'm taking a potty break.

Hope I made my self clear.

See yourself... Only a fool will believe all of these your dashboard nonsense in this present world of Photoshop...

If truly you're driving chasing bonus and trying to gross N50k daily you won't even have the time to come here to respond to my episode- reason i made it long because it would have cost any serious driver 1 long trip or 2short trips to read and understand its content.

Secondly, it's your word against you. You have simply forgotten so fast, "I don't socialize, no WhatsApp, no this no that"... Oga what are you doing here? Does this look like news paper page?

Continue oooh we are watching you in black and white TV.

Only time shall tell Mr. Ade only time shall tell

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
radautoworks:

All this can be solve only if we have INTEGRITY/HONESTY, which is lacking in most driver/rider. Nigerians always wants to cheat the system...How come almost everything that works perfectly usually becomes an issue once it's introduce here...It's just an integrity issue.
If owners can verify trips, am sure rental would not be this low/poor....How come a driver that comes to a negotiating table with NOTHING, albeit maybe one "power horse" ( a driver said he's offering energy) be talking about taking 70% of earned revenue...They said it's partnership. What kind of partnership offers you, a driver that is contributing zero naira, more than 70% of the revenue, to someone that finance the project 100%, to get maybe 30%. Some of you have tried to explained why it is so; but honestly, it is making sense to you because you are a driver now; hopefully if you cross to the other side, the partner side, it wont make sense again...and that is the DISHONEST part of it.
I still believe no matter the improvement that is made to the app, if you have this same dishonest people, well it might not just work out..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
BAZ001:

Take it joor

[img]https://media./images/796f4ff483ff412abeaa783b0922c4d9/tenor.gif[/img]

But try to be ignoring some critics and clowns like me and Blackbishop, ESP that man that brings something from his mama’s cooking.
He’s not connected home and abroad but won’t stop talking and asking for appointment date.

Has he paid you your money ?

Hahaha... We have used the money to sow a seed of faith in their lives... They are the rich dude yet we the poor dude still rock their boat by doing freebies and sowing seeds into their lives.

So we muuuve...

No time to Omo jati jati like Mr. Cheerful, Mr. Dapo1, Mr. Ay, Mr. Godfa10 and others who think because one Mr cheerful is posting a Photoshop earning so drivers on rental show pay through their noise for one 20yrs old car... Hell no!

You know whatinterests me the most about the whole saga? Those our American, UK and UAE inveators that will suddenly jump into the trade because of that Photoshop investing 2-5cars will las las look for people like me, you, pope191, donfortune among others begging us to come buy the scrap left over after 6months at any price.

Just leave them... We shall c who laugh last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bolt as finally finished the business.

I updated my app and bolt are owning me 20k+ They have options of early cashout.

What does it means?

You can request to transfer your money before due date which is always Monday.

Thank you BOLT

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.