Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757913 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goluwatobi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
New machine Alert!
Toyota
Model: Camry
Year: 2004
Condition: Foreign Used
Transmission:
Price: 2.150m Only
Interior: Leather
Engine: V4

Custom Documents and everything available.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaycee54321(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
obinoral1179:
me no dey form boss, I go sit down with you gist with you and learn one or two things from you. The bolt driver that pick me from home today couldn't get to my gate I jejely carry my load go block am and got to know he is a knew driver and I gave him some tips I learnt here like how to monitor surge and stay at hotspot for order.i just want Baba God to complete my Hustle so as to join other bosses here..

That's the spirit, man

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
deedee44:

It's not my job to do that, anybody who needs a car on hp should do his home work properly. I can can only advise them to go for cheap cars that will get the job done, whichever one they choose is not by business but theirs and theirs alone.

I drive big daddy

Oh biggy... Sorry I almost forgot how to play my tennisgrin

My brother the truth is one would hardly find a hp for 2m now... When I mean hp for 2m i mean a good car with low millage like that of BAZ001's grin even if you find one owner must have used it for quite a number of years with some major hidden problems that you'll have to pay with pain in the neck

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Let me rant small smiley

First congratulate me for winning Bolt's bonus for the first time yesterday. I was given a target of 7 trips, 7 hours online, 80% acceptance and completion rates to win 3200 bonus which I completed successfully.

Yesterday's surge was on another level. Surge was mainly at 1.9x. I ended a trip with two girls traveling to Benin and the price was 2800. The lady that paid was literally crying while blaming me for the cause of the high price. We got to Iyare bus park at Iyana Ipaja but were on the other side of the road. Instead of these ladies to come down and cross the road to the park, they insisted I must take them to the other side not knowing I would have to drive like 2km to make a U-turn and coming back had minor traffic. Surge was on 1.9x so I lose nothing even though I got another request already.

Another request took me and another Bolt driver from Iyana Ipaja to CMS and trip ended 8700. 1.9x surge.

I got another there that took me to Ajah and trip ended 6400 but the lady refused to pay oo. Saying that the money is much bla bla bla. I sha collected 6k from her and let her go with the 400. Trip was still 1.9x surge.

The last trip ruined my day completely but it's part of the hustle. It was around 7pm and I was set to go home. I set my destination trip and some Yahoo guys requested me. I went to a hotel where they were. They asked that I should wait for the fish they requested for to get ready. I waited for about 20 minutes before we started the trip.

Less than 500 meters on the Express, these miscreants diverted me into their estate different from the location they inputted in the app. Bolt wouldn't have given me their trip if it was that estate that they were going.

They asked that I should wait for them to drop the fish and get some things before we proceed to the place that they actually inputted in the app.

You can't believe that I waited for another 25 minutes for these guys only for one of them to come out with his car that I should end the trip.

I couldn't vex. I just ended the trip and it was 1100. I just don't want anyone to mess my day up any further.

That's how I drove for over one hour from Ajah to my house empty. It's all part of the business.

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
I like your name but you no dey give us daily experience
Dailyparrot:
Let me rant small smiley

First congratulate me for winning Bolt's bonus for the first time yesterday. I was given a target of 7 trips, 7 hours online, 80% acceptance and completion rates to win 3200 bonus which I completed successfully.

Yesterday's surge was on another level. Surge was mainly at 1.9x. I ended a trip with two girls traveling to Benin and the price was 2800. The lady that paid was literally crying while blaming me for the cause of the high price. We got to Iyare bus park at Iyana Ipaja but were on the other side of the road. Instead of these ladies to come down and cross the road to the park, they insisted I must take them to the other side not knowing I would have to drive like 2km to make a U-turn and coming back had minor traffic. Surge was on 1.9x so I lose nothing even though I got another request already.

Another request took me and another Bolt driver from Iyana Ipaja to CMS and trip ended 8700. 1.9x surge.

I got another there that took me to Ajah and trip ended 6400 but the lady refused to pay oo. Saying that the money is much bla bla bla. I sha collected 6k from her and let her go with the 400. Trip was still 1.9x surge.

The last trip ruined my day completely but it's part of the hustle. It was around 7pm and I was set to go home. I set my destination trip and some Yahoo guys requested me. I went to a hotel where they were. They asked that I should wait for the fish they requested for to get ready. I waited for about 20 minutes before we started the trip.

Less than 500 meters on the Express, these miscreants diverted me into their estate different from the location they inputted in the app. Bolt wouldn't have given me their trip if it was that estate that they were going.

They asked that I should wait for them to drop the fish and get some things before we proceed to the place that they actually inputted in the app.

You can't believe that I waited for another 25 minutes for these guys only for one of them to come out with his car that I should end the trip.

I couldn't vex. I just ended the trip and it was 1100. I just don't want anyone to mess my day up any further.

That's how I drove for over one hour from Ajah to my house empty. It's all part of the business.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Josephase:
I like your name but you no dey give us daily experience

Hahaha bro, I am a fuckinng busy person. I don't drive every day BTW.

I only drive on Sundays.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lol..
Dailyparrot:

Hahaha bro, I am a fuckinng busy person. I don't drive every day BTW.

I only drive on Sundays.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
@cheerfulgiverr I still dey wait today dashboard o

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiverr: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Juwonmania:
@cheerfulgiverr I still dey wait today dashboard o
Today was for movies...

Still on course to gross over 900k this month. Nothing spoil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
CheerfulGiverr:
Today was for movies...

shocked shocked
This Ur dashboard dey enter my eye o.
No b to go wax my motor re-install my app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
jpworld:

You think the problem is seme border?

The problem is $, you need 510 to get 1$, and with the way the country is going it will hit 600 to 1$.

Even if we change president to obama or Clinton, this problem created by Buhari is not going away, anytime soon.

I remember when people post toks Corolla 3million, all you people do here is attack, don't go for it, people that went for it then, are now car owners.

Damn it!!! I can't believe it... Seun and his crew... I see what you guys did there for flagging my post because it's exposing some fact about this pre.sent admini..stration, this is like the 2nd time this is happening... Sha..me 9n you all... Supporting e.vil orchestrated by this e.vil go.ver.nment.

Jpworld abeg lets drop this topic b4 them go ban all my account or even release my house address to DSS I no fit shout. Shamefully people.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
The hustle is real boss...
CheerfulGiverr:
Today was for movies...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
CheerfulGiverr:
Today was for movies...

Odogwu Nwannem, the day you gross N1million on bolt ALONE just tag me.

That is the day I will climb up and piss on my loud mouth boss fu*kin head and get sacked so I can join you to start this your version of hustle. Forget severance, pension or gratuity Abeg. This life na per head on a timer basis

Gazie Ike

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
pope191:

Our brother fa!

Our brother point of correction

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2021
After a hectic day or before you go out tomorrow you need this skit to relax your body...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka2jkc37k2M

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:35am On Jul 27, 2021
jpworld:

You think the problem is seme border?

The problem is $, you need 510 to get 1$, and with the way the country is going it will hit 600 to 1$.

Even if we change president to obama or Clinton, this problem created by Buhari is not going away, anytime soon.

[b]I remember when people post toks Corolla 3million, all you people do here is attack, don't go for it, people that went for it then, are now car owner[/b]
Absolutely right

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by descarado: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2021
izzou:

The problem is not the number of hours he worked

The problem is where he chose to rest.

Hello izzou, I need a favour from you. Can we talk on empty thread please? Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2021
Still waiting to hear from you sir.
My number again 07034811553, surulere Lagos.
row2ray:

Number and location, you’ll be providing two guarantors. I intend to make the purchase forst or second week of next month
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Felicity0001:

Bro you don't need to rob it on the face of your colleague like you did her a favour, brand new tires and comprehensive inssurance doent make a car fit for the job or a good buy. A car you bought for 1.8m and you are selling it for 3m on a HP terms and condition is more than a enough profit so be grateful and throw away that mentality of a master like you're their God.

3m is even too much self. How much was hp when Corolla was sold for 1.6-1.8m? Registration and insurance nonexclusive yet people still gave it out for 2.5m 2.8m, 3m at most. So you're is even on the high side.

This was just last month and this idio*t quoted me several times insulting me, for giving a tokunbo corolla with brand new Tyres and comprehensive insurance for 3m, he even has right to call me greedy over my own money. telling me Tyres don't make car. You can't even afford a car, you still drive on rental and you attacked me with so much venom, honestly if this was outside, I'll deal with you like a man because I never tagged or mentioned you when I made my post. Now you're advicmg another person to take car for 4.5 million, doesn't that make you a sick individual? I'm so pained that even if I recognize you outside in 10 years, I'll have my pound of flesh.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2021
springboot, dapotemi, and others that come here to derail the thread. Felicity you are also complicit, always dragging the thread.

What is the essence of this thread? Everytime hp, rental issues, fighting back and forth like market women. Haba!

What will it take you people to give edifying posts.

2017/18 to early 2019. This thread was a goldmine.

Please, let's all act with decorum, men of honour.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2021
northbird:
springboot, dapotemi, and others that come here to derail the thread. Felicity you are also complicit, always dragging the thread.

What is the essence of this thread? Everytime hp, rental issues, fighting back and forth like market women. Haba!

What will it take you people to give edifying posts.

2017/18 to early 2019. This thread was a goldmine.

Please, let's all act with decorum, men of honour.

Show me a single post of mine that derailed the thread.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Springboot:

Show me a single post of mine that derailed the thread.

I don't need to go far. Your last post at 9.05 am. did not edify anyone. Read through and ask yourself whether that post helped anyone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2021
northbird:

Your last post at 9.05 am. did not edify anyone. Read through and ask yourself whether that post helped anyone.

You have a problem with me responding to your friend for coming after me because of my opinion? Did you caution him when he insulted me? You're cows or same feather, please stay off my mention slowpoke. Jobless youth.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Springboot:

You have a problem with me responding to your friend for coming after me because of my opinion? Did you caution him when he insulted me? You're cows or same feather, please stay off my mention slowpoke. Jobless youth.

Is that all you've got?
Mention one post of yours on this thread that has helped or edified anyone. stop derailing the thread.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Llbhons: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Bros I'm interested

What's the duration for the payment?
jpworld:

4.5million

450k down payment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funmilade4real(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Car available for rentals if you reside around shomolu, ogudu ojota Anthony alapere.
Call me on 08029058293

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Llbhons: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Can I have this on hp?
And what will be the initial deposit and the duration?
Johnchrix:

This will be ok it's going for 1.3
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Llbhons: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Available for hp?
goluwatobi:
New machine Alert!
Toyota
Model: Camry
Year: 2004
Condition: Foreign Used
Transmission:
Price: 2.150m Only
Interior: Leather
Engine: V4

Custom Documents and everything available.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiverr: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Conner44:

Odogwu Nwannem, the day you gross N1million on bolt ALONE just tag me.

That is the day I will climb up and piss on my loud mouth boss fu*kin head and get sacked so I can join you to start this your version of hustle. Forget severance, pension or gratuity Abeg. This life na per head on a timer basis

Gazie Ike
Ember months, surely.

But you don't need me to do that before you sack your boss. Pension and gratuity Na scam. It's part of your salary that they compulsorily save for you. And give you after you have served them all your life. Therefore you never really escape their slavery cos they also pay you when they like. Use your youth now to hustle and take charge of your life.

Drive your own car and save 7 - 10k daily, your monthly gratuity will be between 210k - 300k , yearly will be 2.520m - 3.6m. Grab the bull by the horns. Bank workers earning 100k monthly can no longer afford suits. They love slavery. Don't be like them.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
CheerfulGiverr:
Ember months, surely.

But you don't need me to do that before you sack your boss. Pension and gratuity Na scam. It's part of your salary that they compulsorily save for you. And give you after you have served them all your life. Therefore you never really escape their slavery cos they also pay you when they like. Use your youth now to hustle and take charge of your life.

Drive your own car and save 7 - 10k daily, your monthly gratuity will be between 210k - 300k , yearly will be 2.520m - 3.6m. Grab the bull by the horns. Bank workers earning 100k monthly can no longer afford suits. They love slavery. Don't be like them.

This is deep shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiverr: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Llbhons:
Available for hp?
HP na scam.

You get a HP for 4m at 140k monthly for 28 - 30 months. Which is basically 2 years plus.

But you can drive a rental, save 6k daily and have between 1.5 - 1.8 million in a year which can buy you a car.

Choose wisely

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.