Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744464 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Aswear, and if you do anyhow these days with me, just know that your account will be blocked in earnest especially doing fake transfer.
BAZ001:

Have you contacted bolt ?
it’s easier and faster to block riders account than calling them out. It was like magic when you block their account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Exactly. I still prefer the doind 10 trips and get 2800 or something. This their unlock bonus Na BS.
Felicity001:
Bolt should just forget about this their recent bonus structure for drivers its absolute nonsense! Can you imagine! 15% commission after 6trips and 6hrs online? What nonsense is this??! You'd noticed your total bonus after the usual 10trips of N2600 initially is only N300. Yet they're giving riders N1600, N1k, N800 and so on and so forth bonuses and drivers working morning till night are getting peanuts.

For some days now I can't count the numbers of riders I've been asked to collect N300 after a trip that lasted 35/45min... What nonsense is this!

Uber should better take advantage of this now

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LilX: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Felicity001:

Congratulations bro... I just hope it's not from here

Pls take care of the car like it's yours dont drag road with korupe, kele, Okada. and other road users... Be watchful of one way.

May God bless our hustle

Nope, its not from here..

Your advice is well noted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
deedee44:

Lagos account can work anywhere else but anywhere else account cannot work in Lagos

Not everywhere o Bro. Once I enter abeokuta my app stop working. Even when I ON it from Lagos and set destination to Abk immediately I pass isiwun the App will bring this car is not bla bla bla. There was a Saturday I thought I would request myself from mowe and I forgot until I was close to Abk, parked and checked and the App was not working again. Even inside Abk. I tried to request and I was matched with a driver then I know Bolt is working in Abk. But last year when I traveled to ibadan I used my account to do some trips before I come back Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
BAZ001:

grin You are not nice. You mean, They will go and meet pope191 and fast finger crew, with peanut and good ratings.

Why are you like this grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Llbhons: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thanks brother
InfinityEstates:

My account was registered in Lagos. Sometime last year (I think), I went to Ibadan. I went online just to see if I could be online in IBADAN and in less than a minute, I got a request.

Don't know if it still works or if it was just a one off thing. But you could do your FIRST REGISTRATION in Lagos and see if it would work. If it doesn't, you can always do for Ibadan too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Llbhons: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Okay
Thanks
I'll try that once I get a car
InfinityEstates:

My account was registered in Lagos. Sometime last year (I think), I went to Ibadan. I went online just to see if I could be online in IBADAN and in less than a minute, I got a request.

Don't know if it still works or if it was just a one off thing. But you could do your FIRST REGISTRATION in Lagos and see if it would work. If it doesn't, you can always do for Ibadan too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Llbhons: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thanks brother
morax101:

The answer is yes. I drove past Ibadan couple of days ago and I decided to test the app, it worked and I got request. It even worked in Ilorin as well because I was there yesterday. I guess, Lagos is the king of it all, if you register in Lagos, you can drive anywhere in Nigeria I guess.

I guess the reason is that most of those states doesn’t need any additional docs like Lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
deedee44:

Imagine what this one will say if it was 1.9x trip on bolt.

Indriver has tot me how to act like a tout. My last trip today, 2 ladies, deh input wrong pick up and destination, tho dia destination is ard country club, while deh put Isaac John. Approach isaac John, they start to bring that funny attitude if the address is right, I didn't even do like I can hear them, since they r not talking to me. I jejely pack the bus at the d destination they input.

Rider: Oga this is not where I am going to nah
Me: where did u put on the app?
Rider: ehn! But we have not getting to where we r going too nah

I crack smile, told them I don't have energy for this long talk, if they r on bolt or uber they r very free to b doing all this, took me almost 30mins to pick up because of wrong input, now destination too is wrong. They flip, if u want us to add more money, that is what u should have said nah... nothing piss me off more than those words. Told them straight I am not begging for money, u have reached the destination I have here, if u need another ride, please book. Case closed

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
BAZ001:

grin You are not nice. You mean, They will go and meet pope191 and fast finger crew, with peanut and good ratings.

Continue, when someone want to stay inside surge for 4 hours in 2 days without trip, nah like this e dey start. No service we don't render

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
pope191:

Continue, when someone want to stay inside surge for 4 hours in 2 days without trip, nah like this e dey start. No service we don't render
Even the surge money no sure again, Bolt don cut am into pieces with discount. Once every where red, I sharply put on Indriver and take advantage of the pricing. If I do 3 - 5 good trips, 15k raw cash don enter my pocket. I don belefu, nah house straight. I can't be driving my expensive car for a very long hours and be collecting peanuts. That car will die untimely, with current inflation in the country spare parts prices can wreck someones bank accant

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Felicity001:
Bolt should just forget about this their recent bonus structure for drivers its absolute nonsense! Can you imagine! 15% commission after 6trips and 6hrs online? What nonsense is this??! You'd noticed your total bonus after the usual 10trips of N2600 initially is only N300. Yet they're giving riders N1600, N1k, N800 and so on and so forth bonuses and drivers working morning till night are getting peanuts.

For some days now I can't count the numbers of riders I've been asked to collect N300 after a trip that lasted 35/45min... What nonsense is this!

Uber should better take advantage of this now

Go and get Indriver to boost your earnings. Suffer head is not a good thing brother grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
LilX:

Great one make them self know say we no want themgrin

Reject us we reject you toogringrin

Rubbish!! Car owners here behaving as if they where doing drivers favour.

Them no even no say na we dey help their ministry.

In fact we go soon go on a strike grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
pleasureosondu:
[b]
I don't know anything about them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Passionate888: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
GeneralZodd:

Go and get Indriver to boost your earnings. Suffer head is not a good thing brother grin
how this indriver dey work? Hows the percentage

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Case closed? Lai Lai. Oya come and finish it joor. cool
pope191:

Indriver has tot me how to act like a tout. My last trip today, 2 ladies, deh input wrong pick up and destination, tho dia destination is ard country club, while deh put Isaac John. Approach isaac John, they start to bring that funny attitude if the address is right, I didn't even do like I can hear them, since they r not talking to me. I jejely pack the bus at the d destination they input.

I crack smile, told them I don't have energy for this long talk, if they r on bolt or uber they r very free to b doing all this, took me almost 30mins to pick up because of wrong input, now destination too is wrong. They flip, if u want us to add more money, that is what u should have said nah... nothing piss me off more than those words. Told them straight I am not begging for money, u have reached the destination I have here, if u need another ride, please book. Case closed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:47am On Jul 31, 2021
samobaba4u:

Not everywhere o Bro. Once I enter abeokuta my app stop working. Even when I ON it from Lagos and set destination to Abk immediately I pass isiwun the App will bring this car is not bla bla bla. There was a Saturday I thought I would request myself from mowe and I forgot until I was close to Abk, parked and checked and the App was not working again. Even inside Abk. I tried to request and I was matched with a driver then I know Bolt is working in Abk. But last year when I traveled to ibadan I used my account to do some trips before I come back Lagos.
Na faith tabernacle (winners) you dey go? Cuz it seems your case is different grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:52am On Jul 31, 2021
pope191:

It's one of the tactics they use to cheat drivers on indriver. Another common one is entering a major road without number as destination. Most times map will automatically pick the beginning of the road as destination meanwhile rider is still going 2 miles further down on the same road

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by animides(m): 5:26am On Jul 31, 2021
Felicity001:

Great one make them self know say we no want themgrin

Reject us we reject you toogringrin

Rubbish!! Car owners here behaving as if they where doing drivers favour.

Them no even no say na we dey help their ministry.

In fact we go soon go on a strike grin

If e easy to be car owner why you never get car. Mumu!
Na this rubbish attitude make you still dey drive another person car.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 5:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Which one be this one again?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Cheddaz:
Which one be this one again?

Just do 7 trips and stay online for 6hours and BOLT go dash u 15k grin abi u no like am?

But Bolt will collect all the fare for all 7trips I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:58am On Jul 31, 2021
animides:

If e easy to be car owner why you never get car. Mumu!
Na this rubbish attitude make you still dey drive another person car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2021
I don't think so o, I've been made to understand they are just assuring you can gross at least that amount and if you don't they pay the difference. So person wey dey gross pass this one steady na normal work we dey na
Pearl1910:

Just do 7 trips and stay online for 6hours and BOLT go dash u 15k grin abi u no like am?

But Bolt will collect all the fare for all 7trips I guess.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Cheddaz:
I don't think so o, I've been made to understand they are just assuring you can gross at least that amount and if you don't they pay the difference.

We r saying the same thing...they take all ur earnings (if it's not upto 15k) and give u 15k
Or they mark up your earnings to 15k (if it's not up to 15k)
At the end of 7trips and 6hrs u r guaranteed 15k sha las las

Throat and neck!?
Six and half a dozen!?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 7:12am On Jul 31, 2021
LilX:

Care to give a brother a link?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2021
Pearl1910:

We r saying the same thing...they take all ur earnings (if it's not upto 15k) and give u 15k
Or they mark up your earnings to 15k (if it's not up to 15k)
At the end of 7trips and 6hrs u r guaranteed 15k sha las las

Throat and neck!?
Six and half a dozen!?

No, I don't think you understand or maybe I'm the one who does not understand your position.

They don't take all your earnings if its not up to 15k and give you 15k.

You only get a bonus if you make less than 15k after those conditions are met. Let's say you meet the bonus conditions and your gross is 14k at the time. This means your earned bonus is 1k. If you however meet the 15k gross, no bonus.

Long and short, bolt is getting stingy

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2021
GeneralZodd:
Even the surge money no sure again, Bolt don cut am into pieces with discount. Once every where red, I sharply put on Indriver and take advantage of the pricing. If I do 3 - 5 good trips, 15k raw cash don enter my pocket. I don belefu, nah house straight. I can't be driving my expensive car for a very long hours and be collecting peanuts. That car will die untimely, with current inflation in the country spare parts prices can wreck someones bank accant

Bolt gives more money, indrive comes with peace of mind. My view tho

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2021
pope191:

Bolt gives more money, indrive comes with peace of mind. My view tho
Bolt gives more money on dashboard, The real cash is on Indriver

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2021
davit:
Case closed? Lai Lai. Oya come and finish it joor. cool

Nothing more boss, deh r wrong and want to twist everything wit distortion. Instead, I ask them to calm down, let's pick it one after the other and they released they've already messed up by reacting before thinking, they have no other choice than to alight. I could have over look that, ard 6? Wit the traffic on Isaac John and MBA, it's a very wrong time to act hero.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2021
deedee44:

It's one of the tactics they use to cheat drivers on indriver. Another common one is entering a major road without number as destination. Most times map will automatically pick the beginning of the road as destination meanwhile rider is still going 2 miles further down on the same road

Banana island number 1. U will embark on another unpaid trip inside a trip cheesy unilag main gate number 2, u will end up at senate house grin I hate anything estate wit that their stupid waiting for code of a thing. I have to change it for one girl, she add extra 500 cos I told her I'll stop her by the gate, that is what she input.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2021
GeneralZodd:
Bolt gives more money on dashboard, The real cash is on Indriver

This one is difficult, maybe we have to do the maths. If I net 100k on indriver and someone net 150k on bolt, who's makin head way more?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2021
No mind bolt, I've not been too strong wanted to rest today. Na so i open app see the bonus, for my mind i say I can't miss this one. But on a second thot i said this one is too good to be true abi na JuJu? After accessing it i figured it out. Some pple fit no understand am o. I just off app arrange my medication take am relax
kanuisagoat:

No, I don't think you understand or maybe I'm the one who does not understand your position.

They don't take all your earnings if its not up to 15k and give you 15k.

You only get a bonus if you make less than 15k after those conditions are met. Let's say you meet the bonus conditions and your gross is 14k at the time. This means your earned bonus is 1k. If you however meet the 15k gross, no bonus.

Long and short, bolt is getting stingy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.