Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744508 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2021
drmikeadams:

But I saw police presence for that bridge around 8pm..both male and female , plus them bike and rrs truck

Probably that was why they didn’t pursue me cos I was still in the traffic praying they don’t break my glass.
Police full ground. I saw them too, All over the places, but my rider said I shouldn’t trust police that the collect returns from this boys.
Now it’s early to rise early to bed, the unfortunate part is that there is no surge this morning.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2021
izzou:

You can tell the rider to come out at the express and you guys can proceed.

That place does not have motorable roads. It might be better now, considering the fact that the rains have stopped.

And I heard the name is Jesus village now, not Monkey grin
That place is always bad.... You see from that Agboju Inner road... No be for Human beings.. Even Danfo wey dey claim ruggedity no dey pass there... Those Trailers did a bad job on that road

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:

That place is always bad.... You see from that Agboju Inner road... No be for Human beings.. Even Danfo wey dey claim ruggedity no dey pass there... Those Trailers did a bad job on that road

Yet a rider still want somebody to take them there to and fro? How heartless and inconsiderate can some humans be?

davit better run for dare life oh b4 ur Camry sport cut into two.

The day one of my best offline customer asked me to drop his family at Satalite town, me that like adventures, its over 15yrs I've not been there so I thought this could be an opportunity to see some cousins. Omo... Na the Mr. Biggs at Alakijah I drop the woman and kids ooh, I just look for a keke napepe to help complete the trip for megrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2021
spartacus11:
Just imagine the level of fraud in this country, if they can still issue fake doc from their main office, no hope for naija be that

The decay in this country has gone deep. I just laugh when people go about saying this country go better. God bless Andrew who checked out a long time ago for seeing into the future.

FRSC, VIO... act as if road laws are meant for private vehicles only, even when the road worthiness of yellow danfos are highly questionable.

I am tired...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Felicity001:

I understand cool but what can an average Nigerian do other than to laugh or smile when he's being confronted with problems made in UARgrin

My guy abeg laugh jare life no hard at all just laugh it outgringrin

You know that feeling when you feel powerless and helpless.. Las las na to laugh.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2021
komodapson:

Wow... You've really done a great job. I love Volvo also, especially interior V50 2010 model. Are their reasonable mechanics that can handle it when repairs come knocking, how affordable are the spare parts, lastly if I may ask, is it foreign used/Nigerian use...

I'll love to read comments from anyone who use Volkswagen &Audi

Toks.
Parts are available. There's a Volvo "section" at ladipo, Alh Amusa street...I think the area is called Daleko.
There are mechanics as well though I have used the same mechanic across all the cars I've used. I haven't had any engine issue so far. My brother uses an xc90 and needed to change timing belt, same guy did it BUT he got a Volvo guy from Daleko to help. Same thing he did on my dad's ML. If I have any issue, he'll either fix it or oversee the fix. However, I don't foresee any engine wahala anytime soon. I also have a diagnosis guy I have used for about 6 years now. Valarinz is also helpful and always willing. He is a valuable Volvo resource person.
You have no issues

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2021
izzou:

You can tell the rider to come out at the express and you guys can proceed.

That place does not have motorable roads. It might be better now, considering the fact that the rains have stopped.

And I heard the name is Jesus village now, not Monkey grin

To access monkey village you might have to go through old ojo road and that road is an eye saw.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2021
If you know anyone who needs a logistic bike on higher purchase agreement, kindly hit me up, i got 2 available, the person must get his guarantor ready and a 10 percent down payment....

08097009204 (whatsapp)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2021
I ve given up already, except the rider is willing to come to express as suggested. No wonder the guy contracting me the trip called several times yesterday. I con dey wonder if he can't jejely book online trip from there for the person. People sha shocked
Felicity001:

Yet a rider still want somebody to take them there to and fro? How heartless and inconsiderate can some humans be?

davit better run for dare life oh b4 ur Camry sport cut into two.

The day one of my best offline customer asked me to drop his family at Satalite town, me that like adventures, its over 15yrs I've not been there so I thought this could be an opportunity to see some cousins. Omo... Na the Mr. Biggs at Alakijah I drop the woman and kids ooh, I just look for a keke napepe to help complete the trip for megrin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2021
Bolt just doesn't want to relent, they are all over the Internet space. Now on Jobberman.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolutic(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Experience was great I work in the morning from 9am to 12am I park till 5pm I start till late hour some time I work full day there is my dash board 1 week and 2nd week work no easy nothing good come easily [1quote author=spartacus11 post=104853982]Mind to share your experience in the 3 weeks you’ve been driving on bolt,.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Guys, I’ve been offline for couple of weeks, this is my first trip today and I noticed this. What the f is booking fee?

I’m shooting a message to bolt asap but before they reply, has anyone noticed this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2021
morax101:
Guys, I’ve been offline for couple of weeks, this is my first trip today and I noticed this. What the f is booking fee?

I’m shooting a message to bolt asap but before they reply, has anyone noticed this?

Probably the ₦20 road tax per trip LASG demands from them. you pay 80% and they contribute 20%.

I.e on every trip, they deduct ₦16 from your balance.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Nothing wey Chinedu no go see for ladipo market.
My last rider last sunday from VI to Egbeda said we should pray first before starting the trip. Maybe na because say na late hours, after 11pm.
Me : Madam pls make it fast because of the curfew.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolutic(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Pls my oga I took one India guy he said he like my small car kia rio 2010 that the ac is superb that how much from lagos to delta state go only that I will take him very month

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2021
northbird:

Probably the ₦20 road tax per trip LASG demands from them. you pay 80% and they contribute 20%.

I.e on every trip, they deduct ₦16 from your balance.

But at least they ought to have sent a mail across to inform drivers about the new development.

Here’s the reply I got from them now

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Crvrider:

You know that feeling when you feel powerless and helpless.. Las las na to laugh.

I'm telling yougrin

The only thing holding Nigeria presently together is:

1. Our population: over 200m people how do you make them come together in unity to fight for a unified course

2. Our diverse religious, ethnicity and tribal differences: how will all these people come together?

3. Diverse languages especially in the South: Nigeria is one of the most linguistically diverse countries in the world, with over 500 languages spoken, go to Niger Delta the Ekwere man won't understand when the Oghoni man or Bonny man speaks, all of these people are children from the same state Rivers oooh. The Esan man won't understand when the Benin or Isako or Auchi man speaks, all from same state Edo. How about the Ijebu man, the Ife, Egba, Elajes, Sokoto, Kaduna, Kaniries and so on and so forth... Most share even common boundaries yet no unity among them, na those same people win fight for liberation Lieye!

Some times I have every reasons to believe we are descents from Babelgrin

All these diversity in religion, tribe, ethnic group and languages, although seems like a curse yet a binding blessing to our co-existance. This was the Reason the children of Babel in the Bible failed to complete the tower to heaven as they could no more understand themselves in one language.

This common language the North (Hausa) has over the South (Yoruba, Igbo, ijew, Ekwere, Ika, Benin, Auchi, Esan. Igba, ijebu, ife, etc) is one major factor to why power belongs to the North. Supposed the whole Nigeria is like that we would have long gone the Afghan/Taliban way.

So this decay being experience presently in Nigeria will unfortunately remain with us for a long time till everyone gather together in one language/one voice *renoluution*, match to down to Abuja and take over our country from the hands of those who have destroyed, moleste and raped it broad daylight right in the market square and hand it over to competent hands saving generations unborn and making this country so blessed a paradise on earth.

Modify: if the NL mod like let them block my account I don't care... After all NL has never provided earnings for me. I'll keep spreading the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2021
bolutic:
Experience was great I work in the morning from 9am to 12am I park till 5pm I start till late hour some time I work full day there is my dash board 1 week and 2nd week work no easy nothing good come easily

Thanks for sharing your dashboard, definitely the first month won’t be easy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
bolutic:
Pls my oga I took one India guy he said he like my small car kia rio 2010 that the ac is superb that how much from lagos to delta state go only that I will take him very month
I don't think a Kia can survive interstate travels, but just weigh you options and if you must embark on the journey, charge handsomely. Kia repairs are not so cheap.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyicodes(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders .. my account has been blocked.. I was told to take online course to be reactivated. I couldn't find any link to any online course .. please how do I go about it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolutic(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
FuckEveryday:

I don't think a Kia can survive interstate travels, but just weigh you options and if you must embark on the journey, charge handsomely. Kia repairs are not so cheap.
the repair is not cost it depends on your mechanic I once as one mechanic to change clutch leather for me because I want it to sharp when moving he told me 3k to buy but 20k for workmanship u see I gave it to another one 3k for part 9k workmanship u see the difference I change my ball join lower arm because of bad road and been park down for 5 years 10k I don't think is expensive .I change clutch 4k don't worry I will give updates on the car very soon if for long distances is good for it if u er going for long distances u will not know the engine is working.pls don't ear them say if u did not use it u can know is good car no car that is perfect no car without problems for I have change the oil 2 times now in 2 month now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dahflemzy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
It can. My Dad's Kia Rio 09 rugged die. Countless journeys but not to the east though.
The last one I remember is going on a 6hours trip and returning early same day.
And d repairs are quite cheap and it rarely has faults. Give it some nice upgrades too and you'd enjoy it.

I'm actually considering using it for bolt in abk as a side hustle since I'm a student but ion know how feasible it is in abk.
FuckEveryday:

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
FuckEveryday:

I believe every SOUND vehicle can.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
morax101:

I noticed commission was charged less a few naira yesterday but I didn't take note of the booking fee, until u just mentioned it. I knew it was a matter of time before they start charging us for that stuff. Uber has been charging it since.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Got this in the mail just now. Let’s the competition begins but I just don’t know what’s wrong with their team, all what they need to do is to show destination and that’s what’s up mehn. Can’t embark on a trip without any idea of where I am going to in this Lagos and that’s why I use them for destination trips alone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
davit:
Please guys who has ever taken trips to Monkey village around Agboju before? Where is it? I can't locate on the map?
What's the terrain like?

Cc: Felicity0001 izzou

If your rider agrees to stop at Agboju B/Stop & takes a bike, marwa or korope to his/her destination, then you’re good.

Else, abort!abort!!abort!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
morax101:
Got this in the mail just now. Let’s the competition begins but I just don’t know what’s wrong with their team, all what they need to do is to show destination and that’s what’s up mehn. Can’t embark on a trip without any idea of where I am going to in this Lagos and that’s why I use them for destination trips alone.

Even bolt wey dey show destination. i go still confirm well cos people can be funny at times. They will put ago palace way, meanwhile they want you to go down community rd.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
davit:
Thanks @all for the response. It is offline pick up. To drop off at Lekki. I will actually be taking off from Lekki. Na to avoid trip jàre.

Just saw this... not worth it then..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Moove getting smarter.
Brand new suzuki alto with 3 cylinder engine.
Badass fuel economy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Got the mail too, I also use them for destination trips only or when I'm in a location for too long and I need to get out. They have the ingredients to take over the market, if only they can add destination to requests. I prefer Uber to bolt cos, the riders are better cultured and the whites, always ready and waiting to board at PU. Uber comes with peace of mind, transperant rating system, and seeing where your next trip is on the app.
morax101:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyicodes(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Felicity001:

I understand cool but what can an average Nigerian do other than to laugh or smile when he's being confronted with problems made in UARgrin

My guy abeg laugh jare life no hard at all just laugh it outgringrin
please how do I go about it.. I have been blocked and I was told do one online training which I couldn't find the link .. I messaged them and they sent me message via the support section .. the link they sent to me isn't working.. please what can I do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
chillex8:
Moove getting smarter.
Brand new suzuki alto with 3 cylinder engine.
Badass fuel economy.

How much is this car presently?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: taiyod, kayol4life, Gentlechika(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.