Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5097434 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) ... (5798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Felicity001:

Lol... U dont mean it! Those guys never ready at all.

So that means one can now shuffle his incoming trip requests to be within just the island on Uber? Or it's only open to Moove drivers alone?

There is now UberGo...works only on the Island for now. When a rider requests UberGo, na those Suzuki and Innosson cars go get the request. It's cheaper, restricted destination and limited number of passengers. U and I can't activate the UberGo package now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Not everyone can play in the champions league. If you don't qualify, play Europa league and remain there.

That I make 200k weekly is because I want to and because I have cut off baggage that frees up my time and then I plan my time properly. Posting dashboard here isn't asking anyone to make 200k, but that if I can make 200k, anyone can. Not everyone targets 200k. Some targets are 150k. If someone makes 200k, it's then possible for another to make 150k.

You talk of doctors and pilots bla bla, why do you always have to compare? I came out to say I don't keep friends because they make me lose focus, you complained that I should have friends. When I post the results of not having friends, another issue.

The facts are there. Anyone can increase their earnings if they deny themselves things that may eventually be unnecessary. But will they?

You can't visit friends and party every weekend and make 200k. You have to choose which is more important to you. You can't eat your cake and have it. grin

I'll keep posting to make people change their mentality. There are lot of people here who have it in them to make more than 200k, they just haven't found themselves yet. All they need is to re-evaluate their circumstances and decide what they really want in this life, and to who they owe their allegiance. Friends, or self.
At the bolded,This is just the truth.
We all have our different view of life also different motivation for hustling.
The truth is as soon as u keep your circle small and stop spreading Ur energy on social life and flexing, what ever u channel that energy to will bring result.
I stopped keeping too many Friends and my savings increased because my flexing reduced.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pearl1910:

There is now UberGo...works only on the Island for now. When a rider requests UberGo, na those Suzuki and Innosson cars go get the request. It's cheaper, restricted destination and limited number of passengers. U and I can't activate the UberGo package now.

No wonder. I have been emailing Uber to please sign me up to UberGo, and till now I don’t see it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
VaselineCrew:
So today I parked my car at a the end of a bustop on ozumba, clearly away from oncoming traffic and even away from buses trying to use the bustop. I had pulled over to check my engine, so the hood was up.

Next thing I know, one lasma guy from nowhere came to my back and said “bros lemme talk to you”, I said okay, but I briefly looked back, that’s how I saw tow truck reversing towards my car.

Since 1 + 1 = 2, I figured they were trying to tow my vehicle, so I ran back to the car, put my hood down and entered the car. That’s how the tow guy too was trying to enter my car, omo, the way I zoomed off ehn. Plus my hand was already on my pepper spray in case he made it in, I would have knacked him 2 sprays right in the eye balls.

I just don’t know how it became illegal to troubleshoot your car on the road when it has car issues. I am all for law and order, but haba! So if it was a serious car problem, is that how they will just come tow my car, instead of offering assistance? Naija is the most useless country known to man.

Hahahahahahaha...OMG cheesy grin u just cracked my ribs.
Never park on d express, If u must sef, it must never be in d busstop bay. Clear into a street or inside bush along the road, na busstop be their office na.
If car spoil legit, they will tow it legit.
If I was u, I will still pepper spray that guy that attempted to enter my car after I don start to move.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
XGhost:

First thing is, did I say my target is 200k?
My issue with you guys has always beenand will continue to be the constant pessimism. That, you have been very consistent with. So I ask you, is it that every time you come out to drive na tales of woe you de get? If that's it then I'd say it's not the same for me.

I'll also be the first person to say "to each his own". Do what works for. If you fall ill as often as you claim then I'd say something's not right. If you repair car as often or fall into uniform hands often, something's not right. These things don't happen to me as often. I haven't "settled" anybody in more than a year. Last I was ill was in January. Doesn't mean it won't happen too. You cannot carry a negative attitude to work and expect positive outputs. The universe does not work like that.
I also say every time some days are great and some days, not so. However one constant I will state everyday is, there is money to be made. The business never cast. I am making money. So much so I no longer target 10k net daily, that's too small. It's the mentality that's changing. It's the efficiency that's changing. I can now afford to take two days off and still meet the target. I get to spend time with my girlfriend everyday and still meet the target. I work less and make more, that's what I've taken from cheerfulgiver, it wasn't for me to make 200k a week.

We are not the same you and me, or me and cheerfulgiver. To each his own, let everyone do him. You like night work,I don't, I only drive at night weekends.
But I won't sit somewhere and tell someone who needs a fair and unbiased opinion to make what can be a life-changing decision that e-hailing is sh!t.

And Of course it's not the same figure everytime.
Below is the last 3 months. August is my first full month since cheerfulgiver showed up. Pay attention to the trajectory.

Bless you bro, you said it all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
VaselineCrew:
Guys please help me with this issue

I had a trip today to lekki, and when we got to the destination the rider told me to wait and then we now headed to ikoyi.

I was shocked when I saw that the bill was just N1,500, why?

Did bolt not calculate the second trip?

Or should I have ended the first trip and started another trip?

I’m soooooo confused

Share the trip details,
Did rider update destination?
Are you using the latest Driver App??
Does rider have bonus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pearl1910:

Calabar is a small town na...if u gross 10k u have done well sef. Considering the fact that d distance of Marian to Ekpo Abasi cannot be upto N700 if u r in Lagos.
I guess the rate is different there for it to be profitable for u guys.
yunno it.
Marian to ekpo abasi is exactly 700.

The town is small sha.
The are different routes to a particular place

The is hardly any holdup...
Even rush hour holdup no de pass 10-15 minutes..
The is hardly any flood.
The roads are just average..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pearl1910:

Some of these things are technological improvements for better efficiency, doesn't mean d old version will do harm or will not work.
In this case of AC automatic or Manual compressor...like I said it's better he replaces with automatic but in d absence of that or if he can't afford d automatic, d manual will work just fine. Albeit, with limitations compared to d automatic one.
I am contributing because I have experienced it. My Corolla 08 AC had issue about 5yrs ago, mechanic didn't even know it was switch problem, he condemned my automatic compressor and installed a manual one. Manual one didn't work also, until he discovered it was AC switch that was d problem. Long story short, d manual compressor is still what is in the car till today, thats Wifey's car, Berger to Lekki everyday.

At the bolded...I like that idea...but are we guaranteed that a compressor bought in New York was used in New York all its life or maybe it was ripped off a car that was used in Texas all it's life? We can never know.

Technological improvements...... So you telling me that all these years for example ..

A 2007 camry that has been using an automatic a/c compressor till their currant 2022 model didn't know that they had to improve their compressor after how many years......

So it is u now that you will now suggest to them that using a manual compressor is a form of technological improvement... A multi billion dollar company didn't know all these years.........

They way Africans configure and do things.. I guess u know better than the manufacture..........

Bro make we end this matter I beg .........

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pearl1910:

Hahahahahahaha...OMG cheesy grin u just cracked my ribs.
Never park on d express, If u must sef, it must never be in d busstop bay. Clear into a street or inside bush along the road, na busstop be their office na.
If car spoil legit, they will toe it legit.
If I was u, I will still pepper spray that guy that attempted to enter my car after I don start to move.

Sometimes it just can’t be avoided though, like if you had a flat or an overheating engine.

The sad thing is that as I was there, not one bus used the bustop, instead they all stopped directly on the right-most lane, instead of veering into the bustop to prevent traffic obstruction. Yet, the lasma guy did not see any of them to stop. That’s why I say this country is useless.

I actually opened a thread last month on law and order on Lagos roads and stated the issue of buses not using the bus stop and causing traffic, so why will they abandon all offenders and come try to arrest the ONE GUY WHO IS TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING? It’s sad abeg!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
VaselineCrew:
So today I parked my car at a the end of a bustop on ozumba, clearly away from oncoming traffic and even away from buses trying to use the bustop. I had pulled over to check my engine, so the hood was up.

Next thing I know, one lasma guy from nowhere came to my back and said “bros lemme talk to you”, I said okay, but I briefly looked back, that’s how I saw tow truck reversing towards my car.

Since 1 + 1 = 2, I figured they were trying to tow my vehicle, so I ran back to the car, put my hood down and entered the car. That’s how the tow guy too was trying to enter my car, omo, the way I zoomed off ehn. Plus my hand was already on my pepper spray in case he made it in, I would have knacked him 2 sprays right in the eye balls.

I just don’t know how it became illegal to troubleshoot your car on the road when it has car issues. I am all for law and order, but haba! So if it was a serious car problem, is that how they will just come tow my car, instead of offering assistance? Naija is the most useless country known to man.

My brother that’s lastma for you.

That’s how one day the gear cable of the car I was driving disconnected on the road and I cleared to check what was wrong. I took foot mat and slid under the bonnet to see what’s up and the next thing I heard was beep-beep-beep-beep as I crawled out I almost got ran over by their tow truck that was reversing to align sweetly with my car.

Heaven knows I tried but they overpowered me and towed the car to their office. I paid N25k after calling army to come and help me settle the issue.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pearl1910:

Share the trip details,
Did rider update destination?
Are you using the latest Driver App??
Does rider have bonus

hmm, these are good questions oh, unfortunately, I’m a newbie pupil.

I see no updates available on the App Store for bolt.

I have posted the trip picture below. Thanks by the way, this is the first time I’m looking at trip details. I see no evidence that we went to lekki.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nastydroid(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Conner44:

That’s how one day the gear cable of the car I was driving disconnected on the road and I cleared to check what was wrong. I took foot mat and slid under the bonnet to see what’s up and the next thing I heard was beep-beep-beep-beep as I crawled out I almost got ran over by their tow truck that was reversing to align sweetly with my car.

Heaven knows I tried but they overpowered me and towed the car to their office. I paid N25k after calling army to come and help me settle the issue.
this is madness oh cars must not break down on the road again

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Conner44:

Braaaaah!

Say it isn’t so!

That is daylight robbery men, how can they tow a vehicle in trouble, not as if they are towing to your mechanic for you, but they are towing you as an offender.

Gosh, everyday, I hate Nigeria more.

What were you supposed to do? Like ensure that your car never ever ever breaks down while driving? Who can guarantee that? Not even Elon can guarantee that as some Tesla’s have broken down while driving.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Hi everyone, someone so close to me just made a very very grievous mistake. I need some help.

He went for a VISA enquiry at a Travel Agency at Allen, ikeja not quite long ago & somehow forgot all his travel & educational documents in a Red Corolla car.

According to him, he requested for a ride, while waiting for the cab to show up, he made some calls & totally lost himself to the conversation, that he failed to verify the ride when a red corolla parked beside asking him for direction.
He said he thought that was his ride & boarded it till he figured out, it was a wrong cab.
Immediately, he realised , he alighted but forgot to take his documents along.
The only thing he remember is that; the man is an Hausa man who drives a Red Corolla.
He went to MTN office at Allen for help , they said their CCTV camera has stopped working.

Please help me paste it on Group WhatsApp.
Please!
Village People at work.
Hopefully if the man can find his contact in any of the documents, there is a high chance he would get them back
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin ;At the pepper spray part. That's my guy. It has got to that now. You can't even attend to your car again. Lastma dey do nonsense on the road these days.
VaselineCrew:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
davit:
grin ;At the pepper spray part. That's my guy. It has got to that now. You can't even attend to your car again. Lastma dey do nonsense on the road these days.

As in, absolute nonsense.

I am buying more pepper spray from yankee and a stun gun, by Gods grace.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
skillip:
Cool. I'm also having same issues with Davit but December is a long time especially in this business. Do you mind giving me a bill for the compressor ?

Besides, the cost + shipping on eBay is high. what ya say ?

Depending on the price .. You can actually get good deals on eBay .. A customer requested for steering pump for a 2010 Toyota Camry ..... The landing cost that I charge him was about 35k naira using the exchange rate of $1 to 520..

So depending on what u want I can get it for u and work with ur budget......

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
davit:
Guys your input is needed. I need to change my AC compressor. The follow come is automatic. Butb@s advised by dru23, it is better I get same automatic replacement. Lal the ac technicians I talked to are suggesting manual. They said I may not get genuine automatic.

For those who have changed from follow come to manual before, abeg come share your experience and advice.

I remember when I changed compressors years back, but I I had issue with vibration and belt pulling too.

Cc Felicity0001 Pope191 BAZ001 izzou Gazzuzz tojahh tunlapapa

ABORT. MISSION. I'd rather you find used than so this- and I don't like used.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
dru23:

From experience your compressor might be going bad. I had to change the compressor years ago and I made sure I use the original a/c freon .. I think it was about 5k naira for a can that time
Omo, Moto wahala.
Thanks boss, I just had to confirm cus AC issues can be very tricky, before Kazeem go say I gats change the whole AC components.

Felicity001:

Baba compressor don dey go ooh... Attend to it on time b4 it will damage your condenser

Thanks bro, I'm taking it for working 2moro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Bravo! I believe all these your experiences will gross you N200k every week as you have really been motivated before you started.
That was what some people here were tyring to make it clear that it's not easy as it has been made known by the ants.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
dru23:

Technological improvements...... So you telling me that all these years for example ..

A 2007 camry that has been using an automatic a/c compressor till their currant 2022 model didn't know that they had to improve their compressor after how many years......

So it is u now that you will now suggest to them that using a manual compressor is a form of technological improvement... A multi billion dollar company didn't know all these years.........

They way Africans configure and do things.. I guess u know better than the manufacture..........

Bro make we end this matter I beg .........

U r getting me wrong ooo grin ... We r talking specifically about Toyota Corolla 2008/09 AC compressor. Not generally on all manufacturer specifications.
The automatic compressor is a technological improvement, instead of the ac to be working continuously non stop, it will regulate automatically based on cabin temperature, on the other hand a manual compressor just continues to blow until u shut it off or reduce d fan speed.
Therefore whether u use automatic or manual compressor, both will work just fine. We have advised it will have effect in d long term on the engine but asides that, it will work alright.
It is d auto compressor that is d improvement on the manual compressor.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Sometimes it just can’t be avoided though, like if you had a flat or an overheating engine.

The sad thing is that as I was there, not one bus used the bustop, instead they all stopped directly on the right-most lane, instead of veering into the bustop to prevent traffic obstruction. Yet, the lasma guy did not see any of them to stop. That’s why I say this country is useless.

I actually opened a thread last month on law and order on Lagos roads and stated the issue of buses not using the bus stop and causing traffic, so why will they abandon all offenders and come try to arrest the ONE GUY WHO IS TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING? It’s sad abeg!

Lol...
Be there speaking English grin ...they for carry ur car go yard. Before u know it minimum 25k don comot for ur pocket.
U just come naija? The way u r complaining dey funny me.
Just like that guy that say we should fight for out right as Uber drivers...I just keep quiet that time, I no get energy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
BAZ001:

You guys are changing narratives or forgotten so soon. Nobody ever said the job don cast,
Nobody said there is no money in the hustle
Nobody is discouraging anybody.
The thread has been peaceful let me not talk too much.
But the Genesis of all this started from

Generation 1sadpearl1910/kanuisagoat &me) Earn fixed amount
Some folks said you can earn a particular amount every month 400k and save up every year just like salary earners.
Others said you can’t predict your earning every week cos of unforeseen situations.

Generation 2sadthe whole thread scatter) uproar about posting dashboard or not.
Some folks said don’t post dashboard cos of insecurity and all
Others clamor for posting of dashboards.
Even dru23 drop money to support.
Okay, I’m indifferent about it but it will let us know the truth about consistency of earnings(unforeseen circumstances)
So it’s only you and CheerfulGiver that has been consistent in posting dashboard hence the mention. So let me sound like CheerfulGiver “if you don’t want me to call your name stop posting dashboard, as long as I see it I will analyze to proof my point not to discourage anybody or wish anybody evil”

Sweet trip don enter, sweet riders voice, later

No nau. It's you guys that have been shifting the post since.
First y'all said it was impossible, then it's not sustainable, then your body and car will break down. Now you've separated cheerfulgiver. At least you've accepted his own.

My position ESPECIALLY regarding posting dashboard has always been, don't legislate for anyone what they can and can't post. It's obviously viewed differently by different people.
Secondly, I have an issue with rent being 25k AND drivers still telling stories
Thirdly, be balanced in your narrative. If you have bad days you must also have good days, say it.
Then allow the reader weigh the pros and cons as per his own unique situation and then decide.

Now if someone comes here and sees cheerfulgiver's 200k a week and based off of that ALONE he thinks the job is easy and without its cons what do you think of that person. He's either a fool or a thief.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Felicity001:

No woman is wrong and woman is right
It only depends on your chase and time of chasegrin but ogbanje no follow for this quote ogrin

Let's leave mata guy... love na for [b]young people like u [/b]so nothing i go tell you now when you go even gree so let's let it be but age will explain better to you and you alone.

For now, enjoy!grin

Speak for yourself.
And the bolded is amusing. That you're married makes u older than me

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
VaselineCrew:

grin grin

Your mind is being sharpened with these experiences.

I thank God you escaped.

Never ever park on the road for anything. Even if your rider says he's on the road, look for a safe place to park. Always have that in mind.

Also, always central lock your car. Get used to it. Somebody comes down, lock. Someone enters, lock. Always lock, lock, lock grin

Lastly, learn to use your side mirrors all the time. Be vigilant. Always look out for any danfo or korope lurking behind when you want to park.

Above all, pray to your God not to let these people see you. Their wahala too much grin

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
VaselineCrew:

hmm, these are good questions oh, unfortunately, I’m a newbie pupil.

I see no updates available on the App Store for bolt.

I have posted the trip picture below. Thanks by the way, this is the first time I’m looking at trip details. I see no evidence that we went to lekki.

Baba, if there was no surge, then ur money is complete grin

Ride is 1800
Rider paid 1600
Bolt will add u balance of 200

You are welcome
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
dru23:

Depending on the price .. You can actually get good deals on eBay .. A customer requested for steering pump for a 2010 Toyota Camry ..... The landing cost that I charge him was about 35k naira using the exchange rate of $1 to 520..

So depending on what u want I can get it for u and work with ur budget......
So what's the cost for a Corolla 2010 compressor ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aganju849: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Braaaaah!

Say it isn’t so!

That is daylight robbery men, how can they tow a vehicle in trouble, not as if they are towing to your mechanic for you, but they are towing you as an offender.

Gosh, everyday, I hate Nigeria more.

What were you supposed to do? Like ensure that your car never ever ever breaks down while driving? Who can guarantee that? Not even Elon can guarantee that as some Tesla’s have broken down while driving.

Using pepper spray on lasg official will get you locked up for sure

And of course they know what they are doing is wrong, but they don't care, they know you can't do anything. Ambode brought sanity to Lagos roads for four years but unfortunately the junkies are back in charge

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
davit:
Guys your input is needed. I need to change my AC compressor. The follow come is automatic. Butb@s advised by dru23, it is better I get same automatic replacement. Lal the ac technicians I talked to are suggesting manual. They said I may not get genuine automatic.

For those who have changed from follow come to manual before, abeg come share your experience and advice.

I remember when I changed compressors years back, but I I had issue with vibration and belt pulling too.

Cc Felicity0001 Pope191 BAZ001 izzou Gazzuzz tojahh tunlapapa

As the expert's says, that was why I ask you to b observant, a/c man own is to fix ur a/c, the aftermath is not his business. Inbtw, check the price of new compressor, maybe 70/80k, then u will buy new dryer and condenser as case maybe. Check the value of ur car, do the maths and total the expenses in front of u as per soup wey sweet.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
VaselineCrew:

As in, absolute nonsense.

I am buying more pepper spray from yankee and a stun gun, by Gods grace.

U better not get yourself into big wahala with a stun gun. Even a pen knive sef is money if police see it on u or your car.
Someone slept in cell and parted with over 200k because police found a cake knife that fell out into this car when he made a cake delivery.
If na gun, fake or real, they go just tag d person armed rubber, family will be billed 1m for d person's release.
One popular movie director sef was arrested like that even when police saw all d cameras, gadgets and crew and that it was obvious they used it for acting a movie. For where...them no gree o. Na station they settle d matter with 300k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Felicity001:

No woman is wrong and woman is right
It only depends on your chase and time of chasegrin but ogbanje no follow for this quote ogrin

Let's leave mata guy... love na for young people like u so nothing i go tell you now when you go even gree so let's let it be but age will explain better to you and you alone.

For now, enjoy!grin

Had to come back to this post. It's elicited different emotions in me, amusement, disappointment and finally pity. How you've arrived at the many conclusions is strange.
You said somewhere that you're married. Going by you logic I take it that you feel your wife is with you because things may be ok now, abi

This is the negativity we're talking about. Apparently it's not limited to e-hailing then.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
izzou:

grin grin

Your mind is being sharpened with these experiences.

I thank God you escaped.

Never ever park on the road for anything. Even if your rider says he's on the road, look for a safe place to park. Always have that in mind.

Also, always central lock your car. Get used to it. Somebody comes down, lock. Someone enters, lock. Always lock, lock, lock grin

Lastly, learn to use your side mirrors all the time. Be vigilant. Always look out for any danfo or korope lurking behind when you want to park.

Above all, pray to your God not to let these people see you. Their wahala too much grin

I swear, their wahala too much.
That's my prayer everyday cos being on the road 24, u can never be perfect, u must make mistake one day, but my prayer na make them no see me.

"No enforcement eyes will see me" my God understands that prayer point. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) ... (5798) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m), dav1002(m), Cineinfo(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.