Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745480 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
HobbiDr:

Baba e go choke you say you won't have the same drive when you migrate over there mind you it's a different terrain, different people, different meantality and culture. You'll also need time to settle down. Driving could not be your only reason to migrate so distractions can set in.
He doesn't look like someone who can be distracted. If you're not distracted here where you have almost all your family and friends, wetin wan distract you for there. Oyinbo yansh? grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HobbiDr: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
BAZ001:

Police don start their wahala again.
They stopped me at yaba for one corner, I thought they wanted to beg or check papers.
Na so 1st officer: How you dey?
Me : fine ( wind down to know what’s up, next thing 2nd officer dragging my passengers side door) for where Na central lock no dulling.
1st officer: come down for searching and bring your phone. (Guess they were looking for donfortune48)
Me: why my phone, or you mean car papers
2nd officer: open this door
Na so bolt alert enter surge 1.6*. I grab my phone and confirm
1st officer: you be Uber
Me: yes yes
1st oC: Na Uber ooh, come come
2nd OC : you mean am? Oya show me proof.
1st OC: Na Uber, him phone ring now
2nd OC : show me for ur phone
(I quickly showed him Na so dem free me and my clean , low mileage Camry ) I dey house dey pity myself, how I take resemble yahoo boy?

Dem no gree me for ant league help me beg them.
I rush send mail to anonymous before them close transfer window. Only for me to see later that it’s anonymous 77.
You too see am naah.
Them dey carry me play like Ronaldo.

[img]https://media./images/46dc00b4efebe9435408c43146990e5b/tenor.gif[/img]

Hahagringringrin

This guy. You never seize to make one laugh with every post of yoursgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
deedee44:

Lol but all you've listed here doesn't change the fact that cost of living in the US is higher than that of naija by far in naira equivalent
It also doesn't change the fact that Standard of living in the US is by far higher than naija. I also think it's not the fault of the US N1 = $411(dats if u even see)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
HobbiDr:

I've mailed you since last week and you promised to call but I wait sotey i loss weight

I must have skipped it inadvertently. Do resend.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
HobbiDr:

Baba e go choke you say you won't have the same drive when you migrate over there mind you it's a different terrain, different people, different meantality and culture. You'll also need time to settle down. Driving could not be your only reason to migrate so distractions can set in.
Distractions from where and from what?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
deedee44:

He doesn't look like someone who can be distracted. If you're not distracted here where you have almost all your family and friends, wetin wan distract you for there. Oyinbo yansh? grin
ah. You sabi. My current life will just continue. No one knows me and no one cares
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
spartacus11:
forgive my many questions oh, just gathering knowledge to know the right car to settle for when cash is ready

Forgive my many and detailed answers as wellgrin

We've talk o remember? DM pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
AgentXxx:
he can cancel after 3mins of arriving

It'll affect your rating.

Wait till 5mins if you don't want that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
deedee44:

Leave them, let them go ahead. They will soon learn lesson

I actually think they are very smart.

The investment plan is for 12 months, after which they get to keep the Sienna for themselves

So when I bring 3,054,000, they will pay 343,912 for 12 months.

This means that they would pay 4,127,944 in 12 months.

They can even park the car in their house and be paying you sef. After 12 months, it's theirs grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 4:56am On Aug 31, 2021
CAR PAPERS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Please who has this guy's moniker that deals in cars in Canada... Adman or something I've totally forgotten is moniker can anyone remind me pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maxwell08: 6:03am On Aug 31, 2021
Felicity0001:
Please who has this guy's moniker that deals in cars in Canada... Adman or something I've totally forgotten is moniker can anyone remind me pls.

https://www.nairaland.com/5167845/n1200000-less-tokunbo-cars

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Maxwell08:

https://www.nairaland.com/5167845/n1200000-less-tokunbo-cars

Thank bro... i Appreciate.

I don rank my head tire for the namegrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Felicity0001:

Thank bro... i Appreciate.

I don rank my head tire ffor the namegrin

Good morning Oga Felicity kindly check your mail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:46am On Aug 31, 2021
Johnchrix:

Good morning Oga Felicity kindly check your mail.
Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 6:58am On Aug 31, 2021
grin
deedee44:

Abeg getat grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2021
deedee44:

Okay. Though I can't find any thing like that on the internet as well

You're correct, using the cruise control on the Hybrid doesn't mean it would drive on just battery alone, otherwise how do the batteries get charged? It's the energy from acceleration (fuel) that is recycled and stored on the battery, so it alternates between battery and fuel.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dad123: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Good morning
Please can we talk on this?
IFEBARBIE:
hummmm, I think I need to Felicity001 on this grin.

So, yesterday my day began with a quick covergenius inspection, cos the current one is expiring in 2 days, now 1. After the inspection, I quickly drove away from the location so as not to get requests to ijegun, ikotun, alagbado, etc

At ICM, I got a request, met the lady at the entrance 2 kiosk. Quickly paid my parking ticket. "Ok ma'am let me open the booth" no you have to turn here and park like this, "ma'am don't worry I will help you carry your things (just 2 steps away)" she insisted I have to do it her way that she's not handicapped, (red flag)"ok ma", I replied.

So, I entered my car and waited for 1min countdown to complete. I'm sure in her mind, she was happy to cow this 2012 high mileage Camry driver to submission. I just did as if I want to park and drove to another location close by and parked. As I was about cancelling, she cancelled. Meanwhile, I just put on my Uber app and grin grin! A request came in, a Chinese name, I was like grin. Alas, this Chinese lady located me without calling. Meanwhile, madam was using side eye to look me. I just zoomed off thank God Uber includes ICM tolls in the fare

Incident 2. In the evening, ICM, Uber this time, "where are you?" Good evening ma'am. I'm parked at the entrance to the ShopRite, "no, come to park 4, I'll wait at the atm point close to exit gate. Quickly came down and paid toll. "So, we at the entrance" I've moved to where you said I should come. Long story short, she was yelling at me on phone, one of her friends saw me with my hazards on, she was laughing and like "oh we are sorry oga", alas, Jezebel herself and her 2 left legged friend entered my car and continued yelling. I just said get out of my car. The other one was telling her friends to stop yelling that I'm not at fault. World 3 started among them. "Why would you be supporting the driver? Don't you know you just embarrassed us..." I put on my bolt immediately, at that time ubers were far away, while bolt was on fire. grin grin! na so I comot! The hustle is real guys. We shall overcome! Baz001, come and learn how to say "Get out!" grin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2021
izzou:

I actually think they are very smart.

The investment plan is for 12 months, after which they get to keep the Sienna for themselves

So when I bring 3,054,000, they will pay 343,912 for 12 months.

This means that they would pay 4,127,944 in 12 months.

They can even park the car in their house and be paying you sef. After 12 months, it's theirs grin

If they do this then they would have spent 4.1m buying the Sienna. They won't even try it

If I have a way to make 343k every month, why will I use it to acquire a Nigerian used at the end of 12 months when I can use it to buy my own foreign used

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2021
kanuisagoat:

If they do this then they would have spent 4.1m buying the Sienna. They won't even try it

Hmmmm

Another angle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2021
izzou:

Hmmmm

Another angle

Something does not seem right about the arrangement. They are essentially paying the investor a 35% ROI over a period of one year. Why will any business man do that when banks can borrow them the money at a much lower rate?

Will I be investing? Absolutely no. I'll watch this one from the sidelines cheesy

And I think I once mentioned it before. All these bring your money let me pay you returns thing just does not sit well with me.

I have to be involved in whatever you're using my money to do

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Something does not seem right about the arrangement. They are essentially paying the investor a 35% interest over a period of one year. Why will any business man do that when banks can borrow them the money at a much lower rate?

Will I be investing? Absolutely no. I'll watch this one from the sidelines cheesy

And I think I once mentioned it before. All these bring your money let me pay you returns thing just does not sit well with me.

I have to be involved in whatever you're using my money to do

Me too. It doesn't sit well with me.

And I really do not see the transport business that you will use Sienna and earn 70k weekly.

A lot is hidden in their plans

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Winnerrrr(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2021
page 4k.
Keep it coming guys
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2021
grin some of these guys can make you go gaga sometimes... Luckily, I've had the best of rides for a month now but these ones are just drama queens... Shout out to Blessing aka Justine! Wish all ladies can be like you. I know you are reading this and grin thanks for giving me your phone to rate myself and add comments too grin
BAZ001:

The thing hard me no be small, I got a request today THE PLACE opposite Dominos for yab.
4mins drive to PU.
Rider(girl) : where are you
MesadGd Evening)
Rider : Gd evn where are you (red flag 1)
Me: bla bla
R: let me know when u get here
Me: at d traffic light arrived
R: are you here ?
Me: at d traffic light
R: yelling why arrived when not here
Me: I’m here , I’m here (red flag two )
As I was waiting for 5min to cancel
Rider kept calling , for where I no want bad energy.
Long and short, I canceled, she requested again and I picked and gbam behind my car.
Las las I had to carry her and we gisted all d way like nothing happened... waiting for my ratings to drop though.
I no get that mind yet, I will rather cancel or hide them look you in the face and say get down. What if we meet in future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dad123: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Please can we talk on share driving?
CheerfulGiver:
Surge areas are the red to orange areas on your bolt app. They are created when there is a shortage of drivers in that area, compared to riders. 1.1, 1.5, 1.8, 1.9

1 is for normal rates. 1.whatever is the extra percentage on fares.

1.1 is 10% extra
1.9 is 90% extra

If a trip should have been 3k with normal conditions, on a 1.9x ,it would be 5700
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dad123: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Pls can DM you
Felicity0001:

Come inside room (DM)
gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Kokomo:
Hi Kia Optima 2010 for uber hussle who get expereince

Still available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Felicity0001:

Na lie oh bros gentlelife50 is the true defination of lazy drivergrin the bros no get any other hustle apart from use the minimum earning to play baba ijebugrin even donfortune too that one na oga o in fact general overseer of them lazyD genggrin

Infact it's time we shift them to retirees drivers group because these set of people only live on pension and their 100k gross monthly is more than enough for them. grin

But you know what, thank God say BAZ001 don get sense dey migrate small small to ant league because you'll wonder why would a child sit down with old men like gentlelife@50 morning till night playing draft, watin that pikin dey find? Wisdom or experience?gringrin. Him no no say those men don already build house get children way they help them fuel and maintain their car for themgrin so anytime they just need money to play draft, baba ijebu or take paraga them go hustle do one or two trips like our able doctor chijioke17 then close shop. gringrin

Ha! Life sweet shall. I wish to be like them when I grow up ogrin
Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 7:33am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ibukun93: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2021
As seen somewhere

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Hi folks,
My brother just got a Toyota Corolla Sport & he has tasked me to manage it for him.
Please, if you know anyone reliable & honest in his dealings living around ikeja, Ogba, iyana ipaja , Egbeda ,Dopemu, Shasha, Agege, Mangoro or Maryland, who is in need & ready to put in the work.
Kindly refer them to me.
The T&C below are flexible enough:
27,000 is the rental fee.
1hr car Inspection would be done once every 3weeks.
1guarantor & signed agreement with an armed force ( i am taking no chances).
Driver would foot repair bills less than 5k but not without my consent.
We have an experienced family -friend mechanic who will oversee the repair history & guide us.
Offline trips within Lagos, Yes. (You can do anyhow but no use my Egbon motor carry cow or Palm oil drum grin)
Offline outside Lagos, we would sit & have a discussion about this.
If you decide to take one way route, park on Zebra crossing at the Airport or beat traffic lights & get apprehended, i would retrieve the car immediately.
Don't refer shady people to me , as i am going to be hands-on

How can you be contacted?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.