Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4841192 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (5714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi2: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Romeo3:

Peugeot e10 - 90k
Peugeot e7 - less than 80k.

Driver is fueling don't forget that.

a perfect car won't need anything other than servicing for atleast 4 months. I can vouch for lions. their suspension will last over 6 months.

You cannot own and drive. It's a partnership in the sense that you own the car, he drives.
Peugeot is always better. Why is it that Uber and taxify don't accept Peugeot 307, the one that's like Toyota matrix.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Romeo3:

Peugeot e10 - 90k
Peugeot e7 - less than 80k.

Driver is fueling don't forget that.

a perfect car won't need anything other than servicing for atleast 4 months. I can vouch for lions. their suspension will last over 6 months.

You cannot own and drive. It's a partnership in the sense that you own the car, he drives.
Brand new shocks will last over 9 months as a commercial car....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mboi2:

Peugeot is always better. Why is it that Uber and taxify don't accept Peugeot 307, the one that's like Toyota matrix.
A friend on this thread uses 307 for uber and taxify...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
I guess not, Diversification is what matters. The only constant thing in life is change, change is bound to occur and with the rate at which things are advancing, then I would say one should stay inclined and be updated on things happening.
Life has gone beyond doing what you have passion for, what you have passion for might yield only but a few naira and what you don't have passion for could be generating millions. The key word is "diversify" regardless of "passion".
Just like what Ogunvic is doing right now, driving is his passion and as such co founded a fleet company. Driving may not be Mr B's passion but Mr B could diversify by buying some cars and giving it to Ogunvic to manage and as such it is a win win situation for both parties should they reach an agreement.

Carshopper:

If everything goes up ... means we will go back to old era when bizness was good?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dovehorizon:
I guess not, Diversification is what matters. The only constant thing in life is change, change is bound to occur and with the rate at which things are advancing, then I would say one should stay inclined and be updated on things happening.
Life has gone beyond doing what you have passion for, what you have passion for might yield only but a few naira and what you don't have passion for could be generating millions. The key word is "diversify" regardless of "passion".
Just like what Ogunvic is doing right now, driving is his passion and as such co founded a fleet company. Driving may not be Mr B's passion but Mr B could diversify by buying some cars and giving it to Ogunvic to manage and as such it is a win win situation for both parties should they reach an agreement.

Agreed ... but the discussion is on the effects of hike in fuel pricing and what will be its results on e-hailing..... Be that u are a fleet manager, partner or any
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Carshopper:

A partnership is something mutually beneficial. So both parties should mutually contribute.

A perfect car true will run 3-6months (tried and tested with a kia product) without giving major issues but a lot depends on driving style.
If the driver gets robbed while driving your car (phones, money, injuries), will u compensate Since its a partnership grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
chillex8:

If the driver gets robbed while driving your car (phones, money, injuries), will u compensate Since its a partnership grin

Remember some insurance compensate for that or should we tell the drivers to have an insurance policy that covers driving? Also note some partners do compensate for such...

Also u can not get it all... in event of vehicle damage does the driver pay too? So something cancels out in the partnership

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Spunkalator(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

2018 I no de give out car without security deposit. Minimum 1weeks pay.

Meanwhile ajala has come back, paid debt and moved on. Car is now available.

please im available to drive uber, my number is 08167073296
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Carshopper:

Remember some insurance compensate for that or should we tell the drivers to have an insurance policy that covers driving? Also note some partners do compensate for such...

Also u can not get it all... in event of vehicle damage does the driver pay too? So something cancels out in the partnership

Repair ur car yourself joor.
You too like talk talk ..
Max repairs a driver should undertake is #5,000. Anything more is horrendous...

If u want repair responsibility shifted to driver, shift from rental to hp.
Easy peezy.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spunkalator:

please im available to drive uber, my number is 08167073296

Hope u have deposit.
Uche no dey look face oooo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
chillex8:

Repair ur car yourself joor.
You too like talk talk ..
Max repairs a driver should undertake is #5,000. Anything more is horrendous...

If u want repair responsibility shifted to driver, shift from rental to hp.
Easy peezy.

The driver is more responsible for the vehicle given all measures is in place eg insurance, perfect vehicle (as @Romeo said) and others

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Carshopper:

The driver is more responsible for the vehicle given all measures is in place eg insurance, perfect vehicle (as @Romeo said) and others
So much risk also. Given other variables

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Drivers aren't meant to repair cars...
Partners put blames on driver for damages not caused by them, our roads are bad, partners buy a lot of FAKE PARTS THAT WONT LAST and blame drivers for damaging the car...
BRT drivers don't fix the buses...
GIG driver don't fix the buses...
Bank drivers don't repair the cars...
Personal drivers don't fix cars...
Y SHOULD A DRIVER SERVICE UR CAR?
MY OPINION...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
chillex8:

So much risk also. Given other variables

Every venture has risk.

We all knew the risk involved but always hope we can maintain a calculated risk.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
ogunvic41:
Partners put blames on driver for damages not caused by them, our roads are bad, partners buy a lot of FAKE PARTS THAT WONT LAST and blame drivers for damaging the car...
MY OPINION...

This people u mentioned Base their structure on a fixed salary .. Do u know that money is deducted for damages that could be avoided for this occupation u mentioned?

Also note the discussion is should it be a joint culture

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
I understand bruv, I had to digress a bit to portray my points.
The truth is, you can't go wrong in transportation/e-hailing biz regardless of fuel hike.
Should there be an increase in fuel price, e-hailing companies will also follow suit by increasing the fares.

If point A to point B is 1,000, increment in fuel price will alter it and you know whatever goes up in Nigeria hardly comes down.

So I am very sure e-hailing companies will do same and if they don't, it will affect the drivers and if it affects the drivers then it will affect them Cus no one will wanna run at a loss.

Carshopper:

Agreed ... but the discussion is on the effects of hike in fuel pricing and what will be its results on e-hailing..... Be that u are a fleet manager, partner or any
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dovehorizon:
I understand bruv, I had to digress a bit to portray my points.
The truth is, you can't go wrong in transportation/e-hailing biz regardless of fuel hike.
Should there be an increase in fuel price, e-hailing companies will also follow suit by increasing the fares.

If point A to point B is 1,000, increment in fuel price will alter it and you know whatever goes up in Nigeria hardly comes down.

So I am very sure e-hailing companies will do same and if they don't, it will affect the drivers and if it affects the drivers then it will affect them Cus no one will wanna run at a loss.

Noted ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Carshopper:

Every venture has risk.

We all knew the risk involved but always hope we can maintain a calculated risk.

There's nothing like maintain calculated risk.

Repair your cars yourself. Simple.

P.S
I saw a template of your 2018 "rental agreement" and laughed. tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
chillex8:

P.S

You laughed and it's still working ... nobody come count bridge for lagos grin cheesy

It's just the beginning ... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Carshopper:

You laughed and it's still working ... nobody come count bridge for lagos grin cheesy
Before nko. Kowope grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
chillex8:

Before nko. Kowope grin

wink ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
chillex8:

P.S

Every one will do that will favours best ... one man meat another man poison .. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
To an extent there should also be a precaution to that. Some drivers are reckless, some purposely do this to look for an excuse not to meet up the weekly payment.
There should be an agreement BTW both parties when it comes to repairs.

The companies you mentioned, I am sure they must have factored in cost of repairs and other miscellaneous expenses before arriving at a monthly fixed rate to be given to their drivers which we all know as salary, meaning, most of their drivers are on monthly salary.
Uber/taxify is a bit different in this case and shouldn't be compared to BRT, GIG and co.

Meanwhile, more greese to your elbow.

ogunvic41:
MY OPINION...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dovehorizon:
To an extent there should also be a precaution to that. Some drivers are reckless, some purposely do this to look for an excuse not to meet up the weekly payment.
There should be an agreement BTW both parties when it comes to repairs.

The companies you mentioned, I am sure they must have factored in cost of repairs and other miscellaneous expenses before arriving at a monthly fixed rate to be given to their drivers which we all know as salary, meaning, most of their drivers are on monthly salary.
Uber/taxify is a bit different in this case and shouldn't be compared to BRT, GIG and co.

Meanwhile, more greese to your elbow.

The idea behind the system we use is different. Our partners get 50k weekly. Not attainable anywhere else.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ifeanyimark:
Dru, i assume this is your number, the yankee based guy that chattted me up on watsapp to tell me bullshits about ogunvic and romeo, na just say i no go fit start dey munch all our chats.

O boy. This my number u posted. Person never call me to harass from the forum . I dey wait since, Abi nobody for nairaland get credit again. If you people want call please do. Make I help you burn your credit small for international calls . I dey wait for na people o . Coz these my number u posted on the forum for people to see. I am not understanding it o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi2: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
ogunvic41:

A friend on this thread uses 307 for uber and taxify...
Oh, ok. I greet you baba. What do you think about the ride, is she as strong as her brothers 406 & 407.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
ogunvic41:
MY OPINION...

I thought u said this is a partnership? So drivers shouldn't fix cars ? OK agreed .. What about oil change... so owners will now do oil change ? So basically drivers can just drive reckless knowing that they are not responsible for anything. For my drivers agreement was anything over 10k owners will fix. Na you dey want dey teach all these drivers bad thing.
As much as we need to hold the owners accountable, drivers should be held accountable too. In the real estate business for Yankee now it's called the sellers market. Now for uber business in nigeria. it's the owners market. If you disagree, than let the drivers go bank carry loan to buy car. Let's factor in the exchange rate for dollars.
Please I want to increase my fleet of cars in near future. I don't want you to use these forum to promote bad drivers. Because once they feel this is how to do business. Owners go want kill person o .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Most partners put a 5k-10k maintenance clause . Is this cost a daily, weekly or monthly charge? Assuming maintenance repairs occurs with out notice ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mboi2:

Oh, ok. I greet you baba. What do you think about the ride, is she as strong as her brothers 406 & 407.
Yes... Ew10j4
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
I will say it again, drivers greed is what is shying more investors away, drivers dare not approach bank, but ready to rubbish owners, for owning just 2cars and trying his best to protect his interest.

Ogunvic41 jump into defending drivers, when they cheat, and he justify their actions.

Romeo3 drove into pool of water and wreck the Honda accord giving to him, the next thing he dump the vehicle.

This are people with questionable characters, how will you trust ur investment to this type of people.

I know that 40 vehicles in their fleets is all exaggeration, they are putting up figures to manipulate more owners.

Im taking this upon myself to help owners succeed in this business, I have driven in this platforms, and invested in fleets, with less noise, but always here to tackle drivers greed.

Email entparrot@gmail.com or call if you have vehicles, you want to put in Uber, we will pay you weekly payment upfront, before taking ur vehicle, zero stories.

Come to our office, in ojota it's a law chambers, we are here to protect ur interest, and make you succeed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
entparrot:
I will say it again, drivers greed is what is shying more investors away, drivers dare not approach bank, but ready to rubbish owners, for owning just 2cars and trying his best to protect his interest.

Ogunvic41 jump into defending drivers, when they cheat, and he justify their actions.

Romeo3 drove into pool of water and wreck the Honda accord giving to him, the next thing he dump the vehicle.

This are people with questionable characters, how will you trust ur investment to this type of people.

I know that 40 vehicles in their fleets is all exaggeration, they are putting up figures to manipulate more owners.

Im taking this upon myself to help owners succeed in this business, I have driven in this platforms, and invested in fleets, with less noise, but always here to tackle drivers greed.

Email entparrot@gmail.com or call if you have vehicles, you want to put in Uber, we will pay you weekly payment upfront, before taking ur vehicle, zero stories.

Come to our office, in ojota it's a law chambers, we are here to protect ur interest, and make you succeed.

Ojota my back yard... I dey come
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
We want all vehicles owners to succeed, whatsapp or call 0818 470 2696 for more information.

You will be paid upfront, b4 vehicle is taking.

You won't get any better offer, than what we are offering.

We have an office,

not fleet-management company with no office,just empty promises.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (5714) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.