Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745775 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
eyinola:
The southern west Nigeria flood may affect ur route grin notin wey driver no go hear from Google map this days grin

Saw dat thin too ,this morning on my way to work, I just ignored it, cos I don't really understand it.

Pls any more clarification about it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lush100:
U are one hell of a dude; u & Felicity
E be like say u just like wahala
Especially Dru wahala.
A meme awaits you.
Bro I hail

Modified: I didn't know u received ur meme instantaneously & in peace.
I'm out ...Dru, I wasn't part of the "ekiti aparapo"

It must be in peace now.
Na wa for you, na joke say I maintain 4.95*
You know how we deal with riders to get 5star and money in peace after a quarrel at the beginning of trip.
Few minutes before trip ends you start cajoling and confusing the rider with sweet mouth... to leave them happy.
Na so I dey cajole them at D23 until my package land... leave them happy.

The only problem here is that I know when trip is about to end, but this case we don’t know how close to Nigeria, because the plane keeps turning back and forth.

Just code am no let am know say we dey talk about him.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Noted
northbird:

Be diplomatic with offline deals that didn't sail through. Some riders are wicked... Your account is more important.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
sharpk007:

Saw dat thin too ,this morning on my way to work, I just ignored it, cos I don't really understand it.

Pls any more clarification about it?
been seen it since Saturday, abi water wan take over lagos ni angry grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ghost1994:

Against who? I’m a very calm person you don’t step on my toe and you expect me to keep calm.

Lolz...then u aren't a very calm person.
I expect u to be calm even when ur toes are stepped on.

In any case, if u want to display ur calmness next time, don't do it and leave a trail or evidence that can be used against u.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
ReadaDream:
True. Once I've accepted a trip I know I'm not going to complete, i don't respond to the riders text or call.

One even sent me a sms calling his grandfather a 'foolish idiot' after typing all sorts of words on the App... I didn't reply. He wan make I go shook head inside jakande market/lekki beach road traffic on a #600 trip. grin

If I can't take it quietly, I call Rider with another line and blast him/her under 10seconds. If u want to yab, insult or dish it back to a rider. Never send a text, never call with your registered line and definitely never do Inapp communication cos u never know if Uber/Bolt are recording or storing those messages. Even though they say it's not recorded, am sure they do for safety and investigation purposes.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pearl1910:

If I can't take it quietly, I call Rider with another line and blast him/her under 10seconds. If u want to yab, insult or dish it back to a rider. Never send a text, never call with your registered line and definitely never do Inapp communication cos u never know if Uber/Bolt are recording or storing those messages. Even though they say it's not recorded, am sure they do for safety and investigation purposes.

He who come to equity must come with clean hands...the rider insulted him first and he has every right to respond him in that tune....it's called self defence and insulting is not illegal, as long as it doesn't instigate defamation of character....

Case dismissed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ghost1994:
What happened?

I got a request ringing I picked it and saw Apapa, in my mind I knew I wasn’t gonna go that side.

Before I clicked arrived, Baba called hello I replied hello sir…… oga kindly come to the address and I replied please where are we heading? He said it’s on the map well that’s a red flag for me. I request again sir where are we heading? He cut the call immediately. lipsrsealed

Me just kukuma clicked arrived and cancelled

Then he requested again which prompted him to send me messages grin

Be like say drivers don frustrate this nigga grin

He wan make u go sleep for Wharf grin. Tankers and Trailers for show you pepe

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Felicity001:

Chai! Pressing and I'm just seeing this hope you never piss for body shallgrin don't mind me pls...

But I thought I responded to your mail I didn't see your reply afterwards. Check and revert pls.

If anyone needs to get across just hit the DM button I'll respond with 24hrs most times but mentioning me here doesn't always work because I start reading update on the thread from where I stopped and most times it take time to catch up with the thread because some people way dey accuse people say them dey right episode their own post dey carry award yet nothing meaningful comes out of it after wasting space and time.

I just resent the normal NAIRALAND mail to you...... Pls do reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
IFSHR:

He who come to equity must come with clean hands...the rider insulted him first and he has every right to respond him in that tune....it's called self defence and insulting is not illegal, as long as it doesn't instigate defamation of character....

Case dismissed

I hear u, unfortunately u aren't gonna be d judge in this case when/if the matter enters adjudication.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
All money gained last week is currently been spent to fix my car back.
Lower arm
Brake pad front and back lining.
Battery replacement.(battery wont start this morning)
Service of oil.
Linkages.
Fixing of packing light and replacement of bulbs not working.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pearl1910:

I hear u, unfortunately u aren't gonna be d judge in this case when/if the matter enters adjudication.

Judging from the exhibit displayed....no case can be substantially held.....what will the customer complain of? That the driver insulted him? Or what ?.

The issues arise is generic and it's easy to know where it will end.....

Judge don't decide case based on emotions , they decide on propoderence of each party involved ability to provide evidence to back their claims .

If you have evidence, you will always win with bolt..either as a customer or rider

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
lanrexdo:
All money gained last week is currently been spent to fix my car back.
Lower arm
Brake pad front and back lining.
Battery replacement.(battery wont start this morning)
Service of oil.
Linkages.
Fixing of packing light and replacement of bulbs not working.

It's an investment expenditure....you will surely reap it back....so don't let that slow you down

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
IFSHR:

Judging from the exhibit displayed....no case can be substantial held.....what will the customer complain of? That the driver insulted him? Or what ?.

Judge don't decide case based on emotions , they decide on propoderence of each party involved ability to provide evidence to back their claims .

If you have evidence, you will always win with bolt..either as a customer or rider

In this case Bolt is the judge...and Drivers have been blocked for lesser allegations... Talk less of this one that has proof.
Maybe u should go and teach Bolt how to settle cases. Have u forgotten ur training when u were signing up on Uber/Bolt?
Insult a customer care agent from morning till night, what matters to the company is the response and reaction of the agent not what the client said or did.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
goluwatobi:
Anyone who needs a good Nigerian Used uber car can contact me

I have this car for sale

Just 7months used and First body

Contact me via call or WhatsApp for more details

Price: 1.5m

I'm interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pearl1910:

In this case Bolt is the judge...and Drivers have been blocked for lesser allegations... Talk less of this one that has proof.
Maybe u should go and teach Bolt how to settle cases. Have u forgotten ur training when u were signing up on Uber/Bolt?
Insult a customer care agent from morning till night, what matters to the company is the response and reaction of the agent not what the client said or did.

Where is the "proof"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TariqK: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
yusufdayo1:

oh! greatest katangite...indy hall lawa wa amorawa grin
I've DM you. Pls check your mail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
IFSHR:

Judging from the exhibit displayed....no case can be substantial held.....what will the customer complain of? That the driver insulted him? Or what ?.

Have you heard quotes like customers are always right ?
Drivers are quick to forget the trainings and that they are professionals or should be professional.

Have you ever seen a bank customer care abuse a customer Cus customer abused them? Call service center abuse the support team, will they respond ?
No matter what the customer says to you, you don’t respond, you should report the fellow.

Well you guys can keep giving it out to riders, it helps us the cool and calm ones to get tipped and treated very special.

I still had one special treat today cos guy said he has never seen a cool bolt driver like me.
Abuse or words don’t pain me, just pay me biko

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
BAZ001:

Drivers are quick to forget the trainings and that they are professionals or should be professional.

Have you ever seen a bank customer care abuse a customer Cus customer abused them? Call service center abuse the support team, will they respond ?
No matter what the customer says to you, you don’t respond, you should report the fellow.

Well you guys can keep giving it out to riders, it helps us the cool and calm ones to get tipped and treated very special.

I still had one special treat today cos guy said he has never seen a cool bolt driver like me.

There are customers you do away with. They are just toxic and not good for business.

If you insult me I will insult you in return. I no dey for that customer is always right nonsense.

I also don't need their tips, I don't need their treat, I don't need anything from any rider. I just need you to respect yourself and I'll do the same.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Johnchrix:

Thank You Sir
So you will get to bolt office and say.. good morning, I want to buy account undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
BAZ001:

They are wrong customers as well.... That a customer care don't respond back to your insult verbally doesn't mean he can't do it through actions.... I am a customer to bolt as much as the customer is to bolt.....bolt don't pay me for sitting at home.....

A customer can't come to my shop and his first statement is mad man sell that to me.... Neither will you walk into a bank and say "mother fucker pay deposit this money into this account for me".

Enough said on this issue.... discretion is all that matters...no driver will set out to start insulting all customers.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
deedee44:

So you will get to bolt office and say.. good morning, I want to buy account undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
75K if i refer 50 people to open acct abi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
BAZ001:

Any person in my own case, will do worse. I told the guy I was not going I mean customers are always right terms is only applicable in papers.

Go mistakenly price market anyhow for yaba dem go show you. Treat me the way you want to be treated…. I can’t physically attack you but the line “”bitch”” sounds crazy bro you ain’t chatting with robot…

If his route is good and manageable haba people go go now… I’m not the course of Lagos bad roads

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
eyinola:
The southern west Nigeria flood may affect ur route grin notin wey driver no go hear from Google map this days grin
I thought it was only my map, at first I keep wondering where there's flood.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ghost1994:

Any person in my own case, will do worse. I told the guy I was not going I mean customers are always right terms is only applicable in papers.

Go mistakenly price market anyhow for yaba dem go show you. Treat me the way you want to be treated…. I can’t physically attack you but the line “”bitch”” sounds crazy bro you ain’t chatting with robot…

If his route is good and manageable haba people go go now… I’m not the course of Lagos bad roads

If I were in your shoes, I will send laughing emoji rolling on the floor and tell him sorry.
I’ve done it severally, even on phone I will be laughing so loud and saying sorry. It drives them so crazy, some will join me in laughing and say this driver dey laugh me shaa.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
kanuisagoat:

There are customers you do away with. They are just toxic and not good for business.

If you insult me I will insult you in return. I no dey for that customer is always right nonsense.

I also don't need their tips, I don't need their treat, I don't need anything from any rider. I just need you to respect yourself and I'll do the same.

I don’t expect anything from riders but the way I respond to must of their excess makes them say I’m special or very calm and patient. Some I just dash them 1star immediately so our path will never cross again but I won’t insult you back.

If you are not careful riders/customers can cause you a big problem. From query, to writing reports of incident or getting blocked as in the case of bolt.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Memberclub(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Be careful of runs girls stealing money from your car

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
How much is Tokunbo tyre for 08 Camry? And how much is Naija used too?
Any help pls. I need to change a tyre tomorrow morning before work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Felicity001:

Hello bro. Message me through the number in my signature. There may be some solution to those car issues you mentioned.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Barbiturate:
How much is Tokunbo tyre for 08 Camry? And how much is Naija used too?
Any help pls. I need to change a tyre tomorrow morning before work
I hope your Camry has a low mileage, if yes contact BAZOO1, make him tell you the price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: IFSHR and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.