Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763861 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Bolt launches in the state of Osun this week ⚡️

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Izzyboy1(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Experts Advice Needed

I want to start Uber/Bolt driving job, can I please get advice from experts here.

Also I don't have a car, is there any way I can get car for delivery? Or is it not advisable to do that?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2021
Two cars (Corolla and Elantra) are available FOR RENTAL.

Whatsapp: 09032614208 with your details.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2021
childofgrace2k:
I'm finally back on the roads again hustling after absence for over 3 weeks. I had an accident on third mainland bridge ,thank God for life, nothing happened to the passenger and me. But vehicle was badly damaged, I needed to spend close to 200k on the vehicle ,I.e whole body painting and panel beating. Note that I bought two new headlights and some other body parts of the vehicle.

I was on a trip when the Accident happened so I made a report about the accident to BOLT ,thinking they have some kind of plans for accident issues during trips on their platform.

Bolt made it clear to me that nothing of such exist, that they only take care of reported missing items during trips. They blocked my account immediately and asked me to do another inspection when my Car is ready.

I asked if at least they will give me a free Inspection after I'm done with the body work of my Car, and their answer was that there won't be such, that I will be responsible for payment of the new inspection.

I regretted ever reporting the Accident to them in the first place. My inspection report was still valid for another 3 months ,but I needed to do another one yesterday.

Has anyone ever reported an accident to Bolt/Uber and what was there response?
Honestly this is an eyesore! Wtf did I just read
Dis guys don't rate drivers at all! And the country is too hard for drivers to reciprocate like in the abroad where dey actually go on strike and protests.

Sad times to b a Nigerian.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2021
childofgrace2k:
Motivation Tuesday, drive for 9 hours , at least ten trips and make extra 2k. Bolt ooooo,

Be thankful uber is offering nothing!
Sigh ...N2k that can not buy a full bottle of cashew nuts at ebeano supermarket.
...we mooooove!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2021
is this another scheme now or what?!
Have seen exactly this post in 2 platforms, oga o
verygoodbadboi:
Good morning seniors please am in need of loan company that lends money and accepts car as collateral, am in need of 90,000 naira for car repairs, I was involved in an accident 2 weeks ago since then my car is parked, I need a loan to fix it so I can continue ehailing hustle. Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

Very true. If u have a services background, it's easy to deal with Irrate Riders. Sometimes they apologize before the trip ends about their behaviour before or during the trip because of the way u manage them.

They Always apologize if you were calm with them.
Last night I got a trip from chevron drive to Ijesha main land.
Before I go to estate gate I was calling rider to call gate, rider gave me code.

First red flag:
Told security code, the two of them laughed so hard that the code was for Saturday, not even sunday,
Called guy man
me: wrong code.
Rider: I don’t know the new, I will meet you at the gate.
Me: (it’s a man and it’s past 10pm to Ijesha and doesn’t know code ... )
Trip started, rider launched Gmap immediately.
Rider: let’s make dis trip in 1hr
Me: Gmap shows 54mins we should, if no unforeseen traffic
Rider: (cut me ) no traffic, can you drive a little faster
Me: ( Red flag 2, na dem ooh) okay
Rider: over take this car and move fast (raising voice)
Me: see that traffic light ahead of us is green, if I over take and it turns red I will slam break and ...
Rider: bros pls match this thing no dey drive like dis we don pass traffic light now.
Me: ( should I end trip here, or start talking safety first bla bla )
I just went mute and dumb, but overtaking all cars as fast as I could.
Next thing I heard a sound, louder than 96.9 Fm
What’s happening here.
Rider snoring so loud and neck bent.
Ahn Ahn now now?
I just removed my leg from accelerator, avoiding all pot holes and rough parts, keep enjoying your sleep while I keep going at my pace.
He woke up few minutes to destination, Cos his phone rang.
Rider: I dozed off a little, are we there?
Me: 5 mins time, you must have been tired
Rider: very tired, sorry I want do transfer up you take transfer
Me: no problem.

3rd red flag: he couldn’t transfer till after 15mins. But I no gree go cos bolt Na scam when it comes to refund.

Rider: I’m very sorry I no too get money, someone transferred to me and it hasn’t drop. Dts why I wanted us to get here fast.
(Na him babe wey he come spend night with send money to him)

“If we had quarreled and he dozed off, it would have pained me”.
Some times patient and mumu attitude pays at the long run than always quarreling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Cargo tyres are durable but the tolls takes on your shocks, lower arms and linkages.

yommie007:
This means; 215 is width of the tire,
60 is the height
While 16 is the rim size.
A muscle camry can still accommodate a height of 65 if you wish...
Then consider a C which means cargo
It lasts longer and helps save money b4 replacement.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2021
childofgrace2k:
I'm finally back on the roads again hustling after absence for over 3 weeks. I had an accident on third mainland bridge ,thank God for life, nothing happened to the passenger and me. But vehicle was badly damaged, I needed to spend close to 200k on the vehicle ,I.e whole body painting and panel beating. Note that I bought two new headlights and some other body parts of the vehicle.

I was on a trip when the Accident happened so I made a report about the accident to BOLT ,thinking they have some kind of plans for accident issues during trips on their platform.

Bolt made it clear to me that nothing of such exist, that they only take care of reported missing items during trips. They blocked my account immediately and asked me to do another inspection when my Car is ready.

I asked if at least they will give me a free Inspection after I'm done with the body work of my Car, and their answer was that there won't be such, that I will be responsible for payment of the new inspection.

I regretted ever reporting the Accident to them in the first place. My inspection report was still valid for another 3 months ,but I needed to do another one yesterday.

So sad to read your case sir, i was honestly touch to imagine what you might have been through..

This country na jungle, no one got your back! Once you report, they yank you off, add to your pain, not even a phone call atleast.

I have noticed alot of accident on 3rd mainland bridge recently, almost on a daily.. You guys should be more careful, try and rest well please.

I lost a friend to BH just recently, my roommate in sch, he was a captain! He loves family, always want to help. If you see the manner his family were hussling for his properties, just about a month after his death, that was when i cried..He cares for all of them! They thought he had alot of stuff because of the way he gives. As if he knew he wont be around for long, he was just dashing things out.
Did i learnt something from this experience? Yes i did! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, you are all you've got!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Barbiturate:

That's the odometer below:

Ewoooo where you from come? You don’t know d difference between jokes on this thread ? You dey mind Ksmart027 you go post your mileage?

But God saved you, that our uncle (semi educated) can’t talk much cos the much awaited alternative of Mobil 1 no gree show since January. If not he would have said you tamper with the odometer, he doesn’t believe you can get this low mileage car as a Nigerian living in Nigeria and using for bolt. Cos all he can get is a lemon Limca. I hope he doesn’t know I’m talking about him.

I’m trying to see, the location of the plane.

[img]https://i./DU8E.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2021
verygoodbadboi:
Good morning seniors please am in need of loan company that lends money and accepts car as collateral, am in need of 90,000 naira for car repairs, I was involved in an accident 2 weeks ago since then my car is parked, I need a loan to fix it so I can continue ehailing hustle. Thank you
Cashdrive 08 02 85 7 25 66
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Nexttpage:
Bolt launches in the state of Osun this week ⚡️
N150 N235 trips. There's no money in that state
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ibukun93: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2021
Good day ooo, abeg shey we don enter winter ni, or drivers don too plenty, or people don dey waka about. I don't know if it's only my app oo, but market dull

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2021
childofgrace2k:

Sorry bro, you will recover before the end of November if you can join the ant leagues
But pls be careful.

If you still want to resign to drive on bolt/Uber this is a reality that no insurance cover you and your car ooh. Shine your eyes.

Bolt ambassadors won’t be able to defend bolt on this. But I’m waiting let’s see who will say otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Well, you got a point actually, but let’s await and see how the fare will look like
deedee44:

N150 N235 trips. There's no money in that state

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Barbiturate:

Easy. No be fight grin

215/60R16

Na fight be everything in Lagos , especially with drivers, their blood dey always rush.
Most time they bring the fight here,
so it will be Better for you to note the toxic ones
and avoid them else you will still be fighting in your dreams when asleep.

So I officially welcome you to LazyD league cos of your latest low mileage Camry. Don’t say no to dis league “e get why “

So from today don’t you ever in any condition 1.9 surge or amount of money go to the following locations

1. Badagry
2. Ikorodu
3. Akute/ ajuwon
4. Satellite town
5. Trade fair
6. Sango otta ( anything otta, agbado)
7. Abaranje
8. One place after isolo estate towards igando

Then some parts of
Owonrosoki/bariga, Abule egba ( any day I go there I must come back with a funny sound in my car) , ago/ Okota interiors.
Mushin inside.

Above all dey pray, cos bad belle full Lagos road. with all my defensive driving I saw one straight line on my door how and where I don’t know... marks and line dey pain. You won’t hit anybody and nobody hits you but you will see mark.

No go join ants league, I repeat no join ants league.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ibukun93:
Good day ooo, abeg shey we don enter winter ni, or drivers don too plenty, or people don dey waka about. I don't know if it's only my app oo, but market dull
Oga na only you ooo, we have been cashing out since.
E remain small make BAZOO1 complete his 1 million, lazy drivers everywhere.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
BAZ001:

Na fight be everything in Lagos , especially with drivers, their blood dey always rush.
Most time they bring the fight here,
so it will be Better for you to note the toxic ones
and avoid them else you will still be fighting in your dreams when asleep.

So I officially welcome you to LazyD league cos of your latest low mileage Camry. Don’t say no to dis league “e get why “

So from today don’t you ever in any condition 1.9 surge or amount of money go to the following locations

1. Badagry
2. Ikorodu
3. Akute/ ajuwon
4. Satellite town
5. Trade fair
6. Sango otta ( anything otta, agbado)
7. Abatanje
7. One place after isolo estate towards igando

Then some parts of
Owonrosoki/bariga, Abule egba ( any day I go there I must come back with a funny sound in my car) , ago/ Okota interiors.
Mushin inside.

Above all dey pray, cos bad belle full Lagos road. with all my defensive driving I saw one straight line on my door how and where I don’t know... marks and line dey pain. You won’t hit anybody and nobody hits you but you will see mark.

No go join ants league, I repeat no join ants league.

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Lol, u made me remember last Saturday.
Rider was going to Orchid hotel, my pointer have been on indicating I want to turn left.

Next thing I heard was gboaa, one space bus (Honda Odyssey).
Oga wetin happen he said I don dey manage the car since grin cheesy, chaii.
I wan cry, but Oga u for manage am pass me nau.

Rider jumped out of car and next thing I heard is Oga please end the trip.

I simply ignored her, if I had begged her to go down at the entrance she will definitely fight me.
Ended her trip sha, make she carry her wahala dey go.
I checked the car no visible damage, only for me to open boot and see that spare tire won't come out because the body of the car is pressing against it.
undecided

I am definitely going to learn defensive driving online, this is becoming too much.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gentlelife50:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Lol, u made me remember last Saturday.
Rider was going to Orchid hotel, my pointer have been on indicating I want to turn left.

Next thing I heard was gboaa, one space bus (Honda Odyssey).
Oga wetin happen he said I don dey manage the car since grin cheesy, chaii.
I wan cry, but Oga u for manage am pass me nau.

Rider jumped out of car and next thing I heard is Oga please end the trip.

I simply ignored her, if I had begged her to go down at the entrance she will definitely fight me.
Ended her trip sha, make she carry her wahala dey go.
I checked the car no visible damage, only for me to open boot and see that spare tire won't come out because the body of the car is pressing against it.
undecided

I am definitely going to learn defensive driving online, this is becoming too much.

grin
The driver didn’t offer to pay as e dey manage car for express ?

Riders are quick to say end trip and jump down , that’s why I don’t pity dem again.

You can easily learn defensive driving from ants king, only that you won’t have the credentials to see him. Like your driving school testimonial and fathers land papers

[img]https://c./hH0Is9WtHVUAAAAC/hurry-up-get-out-of-the-way.gif[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
@ childofgrace
Sorry for your ordeal. Thank God for life. When there is life, there's is an opportunity to recover all losses.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ibukun93:

Some days are like that, positioning matters too, don't stay too long in a particular spot. (max 40 mins if your phone doesn't beep except you are resting, provided it's a safe place, towing van/lastma /touts free zone).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by verygoodbadboi: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nexttpage:
is this another scheme now or what?!
Have seen exactly this post in 2 platforms, oga o

Question was posted on Facebook too so as to get quick solution/response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by verygoodbadboi: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yansham:

Won't it be a good idea to have comprehensive insurance for cars used for ehailing hustle?

Any reason why you didn't insure the car?

Lack of money so I did 3rd party insurance as at time of vehicle registration
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
dapotemi:

So sad to read your case sir, i was honestly

I lost a friend to BH just recently, my things out.
Did i learnt something from this experience? Yes i did! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, you are all you've got!
I realized this a long time ago. I only do things that make me happy. Life is on a per head basis. I say it here all the time.

sorry about your friend.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by verygoodbadboi: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
deedee44:

Cashdrive 08 02 85 7 25 66

Thanks but the car registration is not yet up to 3 months.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by verygoodbadboi: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
BAZ001:

grin
The driver didn’t offer to pay as e dey manage car for express ?

Riders are quick to say end trip and jump down , that’s why I don’t pity dem again.

You can easily learn defensive driving from ants king, only that you won’t have the credentials to see him. Like your driving school testimonial and fathers land papers

This is free advise for those of us driving in Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ibukun93: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Oga na only you ooo, we have been cashing out since.
E remain small make BAZOO1 complete his 1 million, lazy drivers everywhere.

Abeg come give me strategy oo, cos I no understand again, as at 2 months back, I gross 25 above most days, but recently na beg to gross 20k sef..... Abeg if there's something you're doing make I know o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dremca(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ibukun93:

Abeg come give me strategy oo, cos I no understand again, as at 2 months back, I gross 25 above most days, but recently na beg to gross 20k sef..... Abeg if there's something you're doing make I know o
That's why I said it's only you, what type of phone are you using?
I guess your phone have expired this week.
You need to buy iPhone 13 that was lunched recently, then watch how you will get all the trips.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ibukun93:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ibukun93: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gentlelife50:

That's why I said it's only you, what type of phone are you using?
I guess your phone have expired this week.
You need to buy iPhone 13 that was lunched recently, then watch how you will get all the trips.

Lol.... How much I dey make wey I go buy iPhone 13,
I use a Samsung a31 though

(1) (2) (3) ... (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: sabbiboi, merikowa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.