Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743871 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) (4092) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Nexttpage:
Funny enough, na solara 2008 with 1,4K mileage i dey use for this hustle
When they block you now, you'll say village people.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
I'll also advise that drivers should go and get vaccinated.

I don't like the vaccine idea. I'm basically going to do it because of that vaccine card. One day they'll ask that only vaccinated drivers be allowed to carry riders. This will be a problem. Now that there is no rush, try get it, just for getting sake.

Pls I've tried that "it's my choice" argument, but in the end, you can't win government. Especially Nigerian government. They don't give a fuck_.

Vaccination to me is like every other document needed to be on the road. When they make it mandatory in Lagos, like they've done in Edo, police will start parking cars and start asking for your vaccination card after they've asked for your license and particulars.

They can't win that war, cheerful. There is no law that compels you to take a vaccine.

No one can force you to take a vaccine. No one.

Edo is not as cosmopolitan as Lagos.
Probably, the GOVT is expecting some foreign currency from intl donor agencies. Nothing more than this. So they act tough as if they are interested in the welfare of the people.

Children die daily in Nigeria from nutrition defecient stemmed diseases.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
grin grin grin cheesy grin

Na that day dem go finally block am grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2021
Hallenjay:
PLEASE, I can drive well but I don't have driver licence and i don't have the cash I can waste on those things and SIB licence requested by bolt so I am looking at giving my BOLT my 2010 corrola for some months and see if I can raise a good cash or.can bolt take my car on higher purchase. A C, GEAR, AND EVERYTHING IS OKAY. CAR IS CLEAN AND IT'S 88/100 .
Which will pay pass aside driving my self.
Daily delivery from.bolt or higher purchase ..kindly furnish me with some ideas or how to go about it best

Cc: pearls pokoch Nezzjnr

Bolt doesn’t take cars from car owners to manage. You need to get a driver yourself who has all the requirements you currently don’t have & put such to use for a few months as you require.

If it is just a few months, I’d be interested to drive your car. I’m just a DM away.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
I'll also advise that drivers should go and get vaccinated.

I don't like the vaccine idea. I'm basically going to do it because of that vaccine card. One day they'll ask that only vaccinated drivers be allowed to carry riders. This will be a problem. Now that there is no rush, try get it, just for getting sake.

Pls I've tried that "it's my choice" argument, but in the end, you can't win government. Especially Nigerian government. They don't give a fuck_.

Vaccination to me is like every other document needed to be on the road. When they make it mandatory in Lagos, like they've done in Edo, police will start parking cars and start asking for your vaccination card after they've asked for your license and particulars.

I agree.. you’re very perceptive!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2021
FuckEveryday:
Omo bolt wey I enter this morning dey carry me run 120kmh embarassed
I dey tell m make e slow down...e say no Wahala...cum dey fire the Moto more embarassed

Na aboki dey do all this kind things nau...This message was typed btw Lekki Toll gate and Civic Center just incase cry

Safe journey to your destination o!�
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2021
Hallenjay:
PLEASE, I can drive well but I don't have driver licence and i don't have the cash I can waste on those things and SIB licence requested by bolt so I am looking at giving my BOLT my 2010 corrola for some months and see if I can raise a good cash or.can bolt take my car on higher purchase. A C, GEAR, AND EVERYTHING IS OKAY. CAR IS CLEAN AND IT'S 88/100 .
Which will pay pass aside driving my self.
Daily delivery from.bolt or higher purchase ..kindly furnish me with some ideas or how to go about it best

Cc: pearls pokoch Nezzjnr

Am not sure you know the meaning of Higher purchase because u don't intend to sell your car.

What u need to do is look for a driver, that will drive the car on Uber/Bolt and deliver minimum 30k to u weekly for the period u await ur own documentation and handover.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2021
northbird:

They can't win that war, cheerful. There is no law that compels you to take a vaccine.

No one can force you to take a vaccine. No one.

Edo is not as cosmopolitan as Lagos.
Probably, the GOVT is expecting some foreign currency from intl donor agencies. Nothing more than this. So they act tough as if they are interested in the welfare of the people.

Children die daily in Nigeria from nutritional defeciency stemmed diseases.

You seem to misunderstand his posit.. as a service provider who comes in contact with people everyday, government can slam such conditions as far as operations are concerned.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

It's funny how people come up with various lies just to push their myopic narrative.
The ants league didn't ask for all those things.
If I could remember, they are asking some questions just to detect where Ur problem is coming from, so they can proffer a solution lobatan.

That's the same thing doctors do in the hospital they ask u some question to know how they can help you.

Where were you when someone said they were asking him for his name, marriage certificate and date of birth ?
You never join ant league dt time or dem change criteria for you ?

I’m just asking for myself cos dem no gree me join dem ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Pearl1910:

Am not sure you know the meaning of Higher purchase because u don't intend to sell your car.

What u need to do is look for a driver, that will drive the car on Uber/Bolt and deliver minimum 30k to u weekly for the period u await ur own documentation and handover.

Very apt..

Hallenjay, I am available for the few months you need..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2021
komodapson:

I don't know why, if I no read your write up in a day, it seems my day is incomplete. You're indeed a realist.
Naso one guy posted here, how he has been having minor accidents back&forth... Naso I asked him a salient question: "guy, which league do you belong to?
He turn am too quarrel...
The guy almost chopped my head off ó...naso I pick race...hahaha

O my gracious goodness
You mean am or you dey carry us play ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Besto(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2021
dgitrader:

do not be disturbed, not all senior military officers are intelligent or competent to be in such position.

Major no be even snr officer. He should have his head checked.

He was just yarning rubbish.

I know he would have introduced himself as a major in the Army.
The bolt driver go dey think say na Major General.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Strawman argument... You tend to pick and choose a side of an argument that appeals to emotions. It may work for some, not for all.

Don't confuse yourself in your sarcasm which is wholly ignorant and distasteful when you present sarcasm as a matter of fact. This is serious business and real lives are involved.

A full-time driver who cannot make 100k a week is different from

A full-time driver who cannot save 100k a week.

For you to save 100k you have to make above 100k, make expenses and still have something left to save. The fact that you grossed 65k more than standard is testament to an ambition.

Grossing 200k isn't the standard and should not be brought into any form of equation because you don't need to gross 200k weekly to make 300k Monthly which you used in your beer parlour calculations.

Simply put, a married man who needs to make 300k monthly is neither compelled to gross 200k, nor compelled to save 100k weekly, to achieve his aim.

Facts only.

Because of this “ This is serious business and real lives are involved.

Let me quickly state that you can make 300k a month provided you are
1. driving your own car
2. Using bolt app
and
3. living in Lagos ( not outskirt)

How easy is it to see the 300k in your account by month end ? I can’t answer but you can and should be able to see it on your dashboard.

How easy is it to net 300k every month ?
you must be ready to wake early and drive for long hours against traffic, the more you stay online the more money you make. (But not like headless chicken)
Avoid toxic and Hoodlum riders
Avoid and pray against police, Lastma and likes. There are bad days/week and good days.

In lazyD. We choose not to work everyday of the week, so that car and body can rest, that doesn’t mean you won’t make monthly targets.

Lending my voice cos I ve seen a lot of people hustling to join the hustle.

Now value of 300k in 2020 compared to 2021 is no go area.

NB. Newbies shouldn’t be bothered about this. Just incase you are a newbie.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2021
tojahh:
Was with a rider today going to computer village from Sango Tedo

Rider: Do you know Tinubu is the best man for 2023?
Me: No bro. I don't really care about politics.
Rider: No No No. You should care, its where the youth lose it.
Me: But Tinubu is not a youth, why are you supporting him?
Rider: The way things are going, this traffic will reach Abraham Adesanya o...
Me: Na so we see am o.

Na so we quiet till the over 3hrs trip. Thank God it was a card trip.

Na so I waka my own from there grin abeg no stress me.

grin some trips with unexpected traffic can reset brain pocket, especially if it is surge trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Shut the fuck_ up.

You have no moral grounds to stand on. You engage in darker acts, and you defend and encourage it. The app also disapproves dropping off it's riders in the middle of 3MB and also, cancelling a trip and making the same rider re-request, so their trip will come in as 1.9x as against what it was previously.

You're a fraud, an extraordinary hypocrite infused with a healthy dose of nincompoopism.

See him advising against fraud. Nonsense

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/3888#104307734

Shut the fuck_ up.

You have no moral grounds to stand on. You engage in darker acts, and you defend and encourage it. The app also disapproves dropping off it's riders in the middle of 3MB and also, cancelling a trip and making the same rider re-request, so their trip will come in as 1.9x as against what it was previously.

You're a fraud, an extraordinary hypocrite infused with a healthy dose of nincompoopism.

See him advising against fraud. Nonsense

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/3888#104307734

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hallenjay: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2021
Pearl1910:

I know. I tot it would pay more since bolt is involve.like x2 of d car worth
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hallenjay: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2021
davidwemby:

Very apt..

Hallenjay, I am available for the few months you need..
what's app zero eight one three one zero six nine three two seven
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hallenjay: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Pearl1910:

some drivers can spoil ur car but on a higher purchase, they won't do so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hallenjay: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2021
phredrique:
Good evening sir, please how can I contact you. 08024978766
Am in PH rumuomssi. Whatsap me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Pearl1910:

Na so them dey fire person motor from morning till night everyday, after 3months ur tokunbo engine no go smooth again

Na so dem dey collect 35k delivery everyweek, after 1year, you don buy more Tokunbo cars.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2021
IFSHR:

Hope say no b person wey u don insult or fight here grin, u go enter him car.

Imagine say cheerful go order ride and na feli come carry am, make feli come go recognize am, e sure say na middle of 3mb the trip go end grin grin

I laughed so hard grin... HoodlumK will drop AntK inside bush for Sapele road grin. Baz01 will go rescue him since he is now riders Lasema.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2021
Hallenjay:
I know. I tot it would pay more since bolt is involve.like x2 of d car worth

For real?!!? shocked shocked shocked

Even if Bolt gets involved, why do u think Bolt will pay you double the worth of your car?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2021
SHOOPSYN:

Na so dem dey collect 35k delivery everyweek, after 1year, you don buy more Tokunbo cars.

Lolz...werey
If dem fire the car like that how I wan take save buy another one grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Hallenjay:
what's app zero eight one three one zero six nine three two seven

Got it! Chat soon..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2021
Pls like elders have been advising us, let us heed to them biko... it’s sad seeing Lastma do this to us.

I took this pictures before my light turned green, two cars in my koro koro eyes.
What did they do ?
They moved on amber light and the cars infront didn’t move fast enough.
Gbam lastma arrested them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Any news about FuckEveryday? Aboki don March 180km/hr finish u? Talk to us o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
this is the point I was trying to make. It's just that you guys don't like what I post, not that I care, so you never take time to understand what I post.

1,000,000 = $1794

I said anyone that can't make this amount a Month at least, is poor. I also went on to say we are all poor. I don't make this. Max I've netted in a month so far is 750k($1,300), before expenses. I don't know any driver who does. The only people I know that earn above a million a month, work in the oil sector. Can everyone work in the oil sector? No

We are poor as a nation. We overwork, we over stress, and we don't earn according to the effort we put unlike in other countries. Therefore, as far as Nigeria is concerned, we always have to work harder to have a semblance of good life which is basically management life.

Nigeria is fucked_. If you have a way, leave. For the survival of yourself and your family. Things will get harder.
Hmmmm, I like this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Whois(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
To whom it may concern. cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
I've been thinking about the impending "Taliban" take over of Lagos and how we're unconsciously aiding it.

So, I picked an army major going to Bonny camp this morning. We got to ojota and saw those boys that rob people lurking around. He said "do I know who these are?" Yes I replied, "do you know we made them stronger?" How sir. "Good question, your influencers protested against sars and police brutality, right? While they were doing it they didn't carry the Hoodlums along and they misinterpreted it to mean end Police and they went round, led by hired mercineries and real armed robbers to burn and cart away semi automatic asualt rifles, you people hailed them" I'm not part of them o, I interjected, "let me finish, I saw online where you people were jubilating when a police officer is killed or their facilities razed. After the protest, the influencers went silent on the mess they created, some even left the country. The east declared war on security personnel, I lost colleagues" oh sorry sir, " you people should brace up for what you have caused. Lagos island that was rid of Keke and okada have now returned with full force. I pity you people that have no where to run to when the country implodes eventually, because it has become all man for himself" but sir, what's the way out?

"Good question. Choose between the evil and the lesser evil. The security agencies or the hoodlums. Don't patronize okadas or govt should mount CCTV to capture passengers faces patronizing them for arrest in their homes. Condemn hoodlum online and on air, change the narrative against them, close down 99.3fm for always being on the side of the evil. Police should form a team similar to sars to kill and take the battle to the Hoodlums. And finally, protect yourself.

Hmmmm, I've been pondering on it....

If na me carry that major I would have told him to his ugly face, sir with all due respect, u r a fool.

Can you imagine the nonsense! So thats to say he is happy for the lekki toll gate shootings. Nigeria Army! Useless and heartless people. Disguise in uniform to kill innocent citizens. How does his suggestions solve the looting, embezzlement in government?
How does his suggestions stop the politicizing of banditry, kidnapping and BH in tbe North? Do you have an Idea how many army generals are feeding fat with this BH going on in the entire north?
Go to the ND army personals are the main culprit to boncree and vandalism. Even drugs and weapons they're the once championing all these things and he dears talk of shooting down a radio station, the only voice the people have left. Can you imagine that!

Who is an army to talk in the affairs of a civilian, what's his business with civilian matters... He should go and face BH and leave hoodlums to the police. Where was he when police brutality was ongoing? Does have an idea of the numbers of innocent people that have died to police brutality? That stupid major or what ever he's should shoot up and go hug a transformer. In fact God will punish him for that nonsense mentality.

Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Caboceer: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Felicity001:

If na me carry that major I would have told him to his ugly face, sir with all due respect, u r a fool.

Can you imagine the nonsense! So thats to say he is happy for the lekki toll gate shootings. Nigeria Army! Useless and heartless people. Disguise in uniform to kill innocent citizens. How does his suggestions solve the looting, embezzlement in government?
How does his suggestions stop the politicizing of banditry, kidnapping and BH in tbe North? Do you have an Idea how many army generals are feeding fat with this BH going on in the entire north?
Go to the ND army personals are the main culprit to boncree and vandalism. Even drugs and weapons they're the once championing all these things and he dears talk of shooting down a radio station, the only voice the people have left. Can you imagine that!

Who is an army to talk in the affairs of a civilian, what's his business with civilian matters... He should go and face BH and leave hoodlums to the police. Where was he when police brutality was ongoing? Does have an idea of the numbers of innocent people that have died to police brutality? That stupid major or what ever he's should shoot up and go hug a transformer. In fact God will punish him for that nonsense mentality.

Rubbish.

You go chop slap so tey your face go swell upgrin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
donfortune48:
One thing I know for sure is that BAZ001 will be the happiest man here this weekend.

He don't even need to comment on the subject matter again seff.

And ine thing I also know for sure is that kanuisagoat comment is winning the race with over a million likes than pearls and cheerfulgiver's in combine.

What I dont not know is who among the two i.e btw pearls and cheerfulgiver is a$$ licking the other because I don't understand neither do I seems to see any sense in the argument of the both of them combine.

Like for real, how would one in his right sense make bold to compare a full time staff earningb150k/200k (not contract o staff o) to a full time Uber driver that gross an average of 150k weekly. Can you imagine.

Just listen to the senseless Cheerfulgiver and our Almighty pearls who more is expected fromnis busy encouraging the foolish argument. C'mon men! You guys should drop it already please.

The few months I worked as a contract worker I know what I achieved... I've been driving for at least 1yr now, what significant achievement can i boost of... The car was a combination of both ehailing and the farm so watin person won tell me.

There's a driver in our mist here who drives for a company officially... Takes oga to work, official duties and come back and his monthly salary is 150k. Yes you heard me right... Dont ask me to mention him because I don't even know his moniker... I can tell anyone, that driver is far better off than an ehailing driver on rental. Yes, I said it. I dont have energy to calculate somebody else's salary but let those on rental do their daily and weekly expenses let's see.

Ehailing is a hustle that should be combined to other job or businesses since it's an instant income, do it full time its not bad but don't ever think you can achieve better than one who works and earns 200k and with a good establishment. Its a wrong thinking.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
izzou:
How easy is it to get a job of 200k or 300k?

How easy is it to gross 200k weekly is also a question BAZ001 has been waiting for answers
grin

Our celebrity driver has not posted dashboards lately, could it be that baba is loosing form?

gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) (4092) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: providencia(m), ksmart027(m), jayce232 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.