Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747851 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
New month tomorrow.

Aim for the stars. Landing on the moon is still allowed. Total money spent on this car is less than 30k inclusive of servicing.

I never spent 300k on fuel [s]as that goat with 2021 affixed to his name alluded[/s]. I work with a goal in mind. When I hit my goal, I'll get busy with other endeavors of life.

Only your hard work can help you. One fool today said because driving involves waking early and closing late it is dangerous and a health risk. Tell the fool that living in Nigeria without even stepping out of your house is enough risk.

I can only motivate. It's up to you to get off your arse. I've shown you it can be done. No one on this thread will ever say it's impossible, ever again. We can only go higher.

Next month starts with a bang tomorrow.

I agree...they should only say "I can't do it" or "I am okay with 5k/day" everyone should do as their power reach, nobody should say it's impossible, or it's charm or multiple account users.

Before ya all say it's because of surge. Let's do a little calculation. Assuming ALL trips throughout the month was on 1.5 surge, let's remove the surge and this is equivalent to 500k Net/month = 125k/week minus 25k fuel per week and u have your 100k cash in hand or bank account every week.
So even without surge, in normal season u can still make ur 100k/week. This I have been preaching even during winter. If it delights u, contact the people doing it and learn the strategy...if u aren't interested, face ur front and don't hate. Hours spent online, risks, number of trips are all irrelevant.

Happy New Month Guys wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Bigsunny01:
My question

Please which of dis car should I go for to embark on dis business Toyota Camry (big daddy) or Honda civic? And if chosen out of them what particular year is best OK and reason?

I await an urgent response from de experts ..thanks

While it is easy to provide an answer to your questions immediately, if you read back a few pages you'd have come across many many many different points where these questions have been debated on extensively by drivers, me inclusive, for you to make an informed decision.

The major reason however why I will not provide an answer again is so that you read this thread several pages back, because, beyond choosing the right car you will learn several other aspects of the hustle, the good bad and the beautiful. It'll help you.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy New month house please am in need of a car for rental, weekly remit to work with on Uber and bolt I stay around Amuwo Odofin kindly assist me if you have any link or come across any thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigsunny01(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2021
XGhost:

While it is easy to provide an answer to your questions immediately, if you read back a few pages you'd have come across many many many different points where these questions have been debated on extensively by drivers, me inclusive, for you to make an informed decision.

The major reason however why I will not provide an answer again is so that you read this thread several pages back, because, beyond choosing the right car you will learn several other aspects of the hustle, the good bad and the beautiful. It'll help you.

So sorry if I'm taking u back broda, it will be so helpful to get to know dis urgently and dis thread I see here have so many pages, I wouldn't be so sure of which of de page to get de answer to my question

Please help out I only need an urgent way of escape shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

I agree...they should only say "I can't do it" or "I am okay with 5k/day" everyone should do as their power reach, nobody should say it's impossible, or it's charm or multiple account users.

Before ya all say it's because of surge. Let's do a little calculation. Assuming ALL trips throughout the month was on 1.5 surge, let's remove the surge and this is equivalent to 500k Net/month = 125k/week minus 25k fuel per week and u have your 100k cash in hand or bank account every week.
So even without surge, in normal season u can still make ur 100k/week. This I have been preaching even during winter. If it delights u, contact the people doing it and learn the strategy...if u aren't interested, face ur front and don't hate. Hours spent online, risks, number of trips are all irrelevant.

Happy New Month Guys wink

Whose dashboard did you use for your calculation? CheerfulGiver or xghost?
Oga you can’t compare Ronaldo that works so hard to be ontop with debruyne or kante and tell us it’s possible.

Two people posted dashboard you picked the chief ants and started your talk.
This month wey everywhere stew like December

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2021
donfortune48:

When people say that agreement is agreement, the image below comes to my mind.
Why will you rent a car, rough handle it and bring to the owner to fix?

Hello chief, I'm about getting a Tokunbo corolla for a friend to use for bolt in Lagos. Please how much is usually remitted weekly to owner. I will be responsible for servicing and repairs.
Thanks boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Is there still curfew in Nigeria?

I thought it was canceled months ago?

No, the dullard reviewed it to 12am till 5am. Was formerly 10pm till 5am.

It's crazy and annoying, as if Covid nah witch wey flies at night.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2021
Edmanpumpin:

Hello chief, I'm about getting a Tokunbo corolla for a friend to use for bolt in Lagos. Please how much is usually remitted weekly to owner. I will be responsible for servicing and repairs.
Thanks boss.

Bros na 50k weekly o no let any body cheat you o

But you can consider 35/40k last shall

Me don talk my own now b4 dem come for my head ogrin

Happy New month guys

May this month be good to everyone of us.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2021
Edmanpumpin:

No, the dullard reviewed it to 12am till 5am. Was formerly 10pm till 5am.

It's crazy and annoying, as if Covid nah witch wey flies at night.

12am-4am

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.nairaland.com/CarGuideNG

http://.us/w/?c=a92b0a

[Direct WhatsApp Chat Link]

+234-701-111-6171. SMS/Call/Whatsapp

Available 24 Hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Viking007(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2021
A client is in need of 200 drivers who can drive manual cars across the island axis.

Driver must possess NIN, valid drivers license, and must not have driven for uber before

Salary is 60k per month yet work schedule makes it just 16days.

Cars will be provided, and fueled.

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Full story is ::: these guy requested me on bolt at Admiralty road to ajah with 2 of his friends all wearing nysc uniforms ,but before heading to ajah they stopped at a shop somewhere around fola oshibo to buy shoes ,these guys bought shoes worth 32k and did a transfer to the salesgirl ,she did not see the alert for almost 20 minutes ,so she requested to collect the shoes back ,but the oga came and asked for a debit alert ,and these guys showed him a fake alert that I later got to know the hard way,they gave him my number as their phone number just if he did not get the money he should reachout to them ,and he trusted them with a benefit of doubt,we proceeded to somewhere at ajah ,were they alighted at one cafe at ado road ,the guy did a transfer of 10k to pay for the trip ,I waited for 30 minutes ,checked online did not get money,walk into the cafe told them I need my money ,they showed me a debit alert with my name on it ,the manager of the cafe pleaded I should be patient that it could be bank issues,and I left with the benefit of doubt,not until after 3days I received a call from that guy at Admiralty road that the money I sent for the shoes has not reflected on his account,and I asked him what shoes,I told him I will come and see him so we can talk,when we met I explained to him that am a bolt driver,he said yes he knows I was the one driving that day,that they scamed me too,thank God na ibo guy wey get money and understand life,that's how we drove to the cafe I dropped them,the manager there said they scamed him too of 56k,they ate and drank with fake pos payment ,he only noticed after they left the pos sent a back message that the transaction has been reversed, so three of us were smartly scammed, the guy from Admiralty said he will get them with any juju at his disposal, me just lock up move on till the day he will fall into the pit I dug for him since that day,so guys be guided,these young idiots are way smarter than u can imagine,the worst part they are all over Lagos.

Copied..

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Gentlelife50:
Full story is ::: these guy requested me on bolt at Admiralty road to ajah with 2 of his friends all wearing nysc uniforms ,but before heading to ajah they stopped at a shop somewhere around fola oshibo to buy shoes ,these guys bought shoes worth 32k and did a transfer to the salesgirl ,she did not see the alert for almost 20 minutes ,so she requested to collect the shoes back ,but the oga came and asked for a debit alert ,and these guys showed him a fake alert that I later got to know the hard way,they gave him my number as their phone number just if he did not get the money he should reachout to them ,and he trusted them with a benefit of doubt,we proceeded to somewhere at ajah ,were they alighted at one cafe at ado road ,the guy did a transfer of 10k to pay for the trip ,I waited for 30 minutes ,checked online did not get money,walk into the cafe told them I need my money ,they showed me a debit alert with my name on it ,the manager of the cafe pleaded I should be patient that it could be bank issues,and I left with the benefit of doubt,not until after 3days I received a call from that guy at Admiralty road that the money I sent for the shoes has not reflected on his account,and I asked him what shoes,I told him I will come and see him so we can talk,when we met I explained to him that am a bolt driver,he said yes he knows I was the one driving that day,that they scamed me too,thank God na ibo guy wey get money and understand life,that's how we drove to the cafe I dropped them,the manager there said they scamed him too of 56k,they ate and drank with fake pos payment ,he only noticed after they left the pos sent a back message that the transaction has been reversed, so three of us were smartly scammed, the guy from Admiralty said he will get them with any juju at his disposal, me just lock up move on till the day he will fall into the pit I dug for him since that day,so guys be guided,these young idiots are way smarter than u can imagine,the worst part they are all over Lagos.

Copied..

Just to add to this, for those that have POS machines if anyone decides to pay you using union Bank or GTB without bvn linked but funded, please decline. The transaction will always be successful but reversed, this problem is from the respective banks but scammers are taking advantage of this error since the banks refuse to correct it. Take note.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Copied..

The cafe and the shop owner should get a cctv camera.

Uber/bolt drivers need a visible dashcam camera at worst.

You can get a visible camera below 10k on Jumia once one of them site the camera, they act normal and receive sense.

It has helped me severally….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Whose dashboard did you use for your calculation? CheerfulGiver or xghost?
Oga you can’t compare Ronaldo that works so hard to be ontop with debruyne or kante and tell us it’s possible.

Two people posted dashboard you picked the chief ants and started your talk.
This month wey everywhere stew like December

He didn't even remove Bolts commission on his analysis.

Besides, this month is 100% same with Xmas season.
Bolt is never more than 1.9 surge, and that's the only difference xmass season have always had. And this month came with it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Edmanpumpin:

Thanks boss.

It's usually 25/30k.
30k is quite moderate to me.
Don't let the dashboard you see here deceive you. It takes someone already in the hustle to have absolute understanding of it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Viking007:
A client is in need of 200 drivers who can drive manual cars across the island axis.

Driver must possess NIN, valid drivers license, and must not have driven for uber before

No uber drivers. Because una dey find jjc, yet you posted it on an uber thread. How wise.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Copied..

Wow! Like, nawaooo!!! See level

You go fear confidence!

That was how I wanted to close work yesterday night ooh...

Okay... Let me share this and i promise to make it ellnlighten for the benefit of those getting unsurged request even I. The mis of surge.

Don't know how i find myself in Langbese, harmony estate ard 6/7pm and was looking for a trip to the mainland. Set destination to AE, drove out of the waterlog estate, parked somewhere along the interlocked road waiting for a trip while reading post here.

I got an offer of 2.8k to phase1 on indriver, at least I'll easily get a trip from there home so i thought. I still left my bolt set destination on just In case.

Got to pickup on indriver and arrived. And was trying to turn facing out..

Phone rang.

Rider: where are you?!
Me: I'm out (on a Bluetooth hand free and still trying to turn facing out on the narrow street with water)
Rider: so you arrived and you didn't even border to call...
Me: but I just notified on the app I'd arrived...

Just b4 making the next statement, a request to salvation str, ikeja came in on bolt without a surge despite being inside surge... Meanwhile, the other rude girl on the other end was still talking and my other phone was ringing (in app bolt call). Luckily she hanged up.

Bolt rider: hello pls i reqtd. I'm inside harmony est, pls where are you...

Me: was still trying to wrap my head around all the happenings of events... Ok I'm inside harmony est... Ok... I'm coming pls be patient.

She was trying to direct me but I told her never mind I'll use the map, "ok call me when youre here".

Me: okay!

Already turned and was heading out... Off course I don't expect myself to go on an indriver trip when a bolt trip wit set destintion is there waiting.

Phone rang, indriver rider calling.

Rider: make a reverse back!

Me I was already leave, I just finished making the turn at this point.

Me: sorry I'm not going again. I disengaged the call.

She called back that I should cancel still sounding rude.

Me in my mind, so you never still get sense abi?

Got to PU and arrived... Called both phone and app no response... Oboy! Hope I never Bleep up like dis.

Indriver girl was still calling for me to cancel so after about 5min I cancelled so she can try sb else.

Was still waiting and trying my bolt rider's call no way tru. Menh! No sign of anyone coming out.

Luckily she called my line and gave proper direct since the map was messing up in the area... I'd to romance her so she doesn't change her mind make I no go pursue 2 rabbit miss.
With the help of a residence i was able to get proper PU.

Close to PU I quickly cancelled because I'd already checked on my riders app and "prices are currently high".

Rider hooped in and was seriously annoy and talking plenty, but I asked you to drive bla bla bla...

Me: okay, its okay! It's okay!! Off your Mic of your Mic.

Na lie o madam bo gree she insisted i must say sorry instead of "its okay".

Me: okay "sorry"

Can you please send the request again because its already went off since it took me to the wring PU.

She sent and boom! 1.9surge. Wow! We die here Today.

Trip was very sweet with a whole lot of "story of my life".

Madam who does only white men was going to see a Lebanon man... Trip ended N10,100 oga gave madam money, madam counted 123...8,9... Alright, take care i enjoyed your ride.

Me: me too×100 (why I no go enjoy am) trip that was supposed to be 5600.

..... To be continued

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2021
donfortune48:

He didn't even remove Bolts commission on his analysis.

Besides, this month is 100% same with Xmas season.
Bolt is never more than 1.9 surge, and that's the only difference xmass season have always had. And this month came with it.

I really don't understand you guys and this your antagonisms.
Is it that you'd prefer that all drivers come here to lament and cry about how tough things are or how nothing is working?
Abeg what exactly is your grouse because I honestly don't get it

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2021
Viking007:

16days when hours worked is summed up or just normal days work.
Why una no want someone who has driven for uber before, is such a person not you best choice considering his/her knowledge of road network?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Adaba0803:
��� Oga leave English go straight to the point.�

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LagBlogger(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2021
Springboot:

Just to add to this, for those that have POS machines if anyone decides to pay you using union Bank or GTB without bvn linked but funded, please decline. The transaction will always be successful but reversed, this problem is from the respective banks but scammers are taking advantage of this error since the banks refuse to correct it. Take note.

How can you tell if it is linked to bvn?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Copied..

Lolz...which trap?...the money is gone forever.
As for me if the money is more than 1 or 2k, I am getting my alert before u leave. I no send u to do transfer. Which hurry will make me leave u when I never see my 10k.
In this case sef d driver got a warning signal before hand but him still fall.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2021
XGhost:

Is it that you'd prefer that all drivers come here to lament and cry about how tough things are or how nothing is working?

If you gross 125k.
Bolt will take 25k, fuel will take 25k. You'll take 75k. Not 100k.
Neglecting other miscellaneous fees.

75k is still good money though.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Felicity001:

Wow! Like, nawaooo!!! See level

You go fear confidence!

That was how I wanted to close work yesterday night ooh...

Okay... Let me share this and i promise to make it ellnlighten for the benefit of those getting
Indriver girl was still calling for me to cancel so after about 5min I cancelled so she can try sb else.

Was still waiting and trying my bolt rider's call no way tru. Menh! No sign of anyone coming out.

Luckily she called my line and gave proper direct since the map was messing up in the area... I'd to romance her so she doesn't change her mind make I no go pursue 2 rabbit miss.
With the help of a residence i was able to get proper PU.

Close to PU I quickly cancelled because I'd already checked on my riders app and "prices are currently high

Rider hooped in and was seriously annoy and talking plenty, but I asked you to drive bla bla bla...

Me: okay, its okay! It's okay!! Off your Mic of your Mic.

Na lie o madam bo gree she insisted i must say sorry instead of "its okay".

Me: okay "sorry"

Can you please send the request again because its already went off since it took me to the wring PU

She sent and boom! 1.9surge. Wow! We die here Today.

Trip was very sweet with a whole lot of "story of my life".

Madam who does only white men was going to see a Lebanon man... Trip ended N10,100 oga gave madam money, madam counted 123...8,9... Alright, take care i enjoyed your ride.

Me: me too×100 (why I no go enjoy am) trip that was supposed to be 5600

..... To be continued

This is the same idiot that accuses me of fraud, fraudulently cancelling a trip so that rider can request at a higher rate...

The irony

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2021
... Continuation...

It was few minutes past 11pm and just whenni was about setting destinationnti AB andnthe app was rolling a request jumped in with 1.7surge to waziri, VI... Wow!

This na temptation... In P'Square's Voice.

PU chicken republic not too far away.

Rider called. Hello pls where are you?
Me: I'm in CR.
R: ok wait for me you'll c me in 2 min.
Me: okay pls don't be long.

She is here whileni was on the phone to inform my madam that i needed to cash out one quick one sharply...

Me: pretending like I didn't see where she was going to... Pls where are you going I didn't c it well cos I was driving
R:VI
me: wow.... Okay I was trying to go home b4 ur request came in on my set destination pls can you cancel and request it again on a normal ground?

Rider: okay no problem....

Of course there shouldn't be a problem after all you're already here and needed to get to where you're going on a dafe trip with bolt at this hr there shouldn't be a problem.

She requested again without asking too many questions and boom! Surge changed from 1.7 to 1.9.

We move, trip ended N5800 rider to pay 4500.

Madam did transfer alert no show but she already got her debit instantly which I saw... Na so I started refreshing my app i didnt see alert... Access to Zenith... Madam was calm and was comfortably waiting I get alert b4 she goes but alert no gree show... 10min turned 20min, 20min turn 30min... I already studied her this one no fit job me n she offered I call her in case i don't c alert... Gave me her contact which is the same as the one on the app...

Okay good night.

After driving a bit far I got alert of 4500 n after some time while waiting for a rider still the area I saw madam walking into her compound totally different from the hotel where I dropped her. I just thought supposed I never get alert till this time I for just block her to use the nearest ATM else everybody for thatbstreet for wakeup that night.
grin

Omo... Blow home empty from VI after the rider didn't showup got home past 12mindnight.

I hope some persons got some lessons with these experiences.

Don't expect me to spell out how to get request in the middle of surge read inbtw the lines you will find your answer. And for USSD transfer always insist to see the money dropped into your account b4 leaving I've shared several tips on how I do my.

Good luck guys.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2021
LagBlogger:

How can you tell if it is linked to bvn?

You can't. Only the scammers know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2021
XGhost:

My today...
You should be proud.
Nice one. Imagine doing this 4 times a week

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Viking007:

...and yet you come to an uber thread to post this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

This is the same idiot that accuses me of fraud, fraudulently cancelling a trip so that rider can request at a higher rate...

The irony

Mr. Man stop jumping into my mention if you can't come out plan to explain your stupid strategy on how you earn your Photoshop earningsgrin allow those with good intentions to give tips here freely without any form of bully or attack or asking for fee in private b4 sharing tips.

Son of a bitch.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2021
Felicity001:

Mr. Man stop jumping into my mention if you can't come out plan to explain your stupid strategy on how you earn your Photoshop earningsgrin allow those with good intentions to give tips here freely without any form of bully or attack or asking for fee in private b4 sharing tips.

Son of a bitch.
Pure hard work.

No cheating riders. No shortcuts. With all your cheating, you make nothing. The one you make, you use in solving problems upon problems upon problems. Problems that won't stop coming until you change your ways. Dyslexic thief. grin My strategy isn't for stupid people. You put the "S" in stupid. Sharing fraud as "good intentions".

Son of a thousand fathers.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2021
XGhost:

Baba...I am beginning to understand them small small... Low IQ is involved, low self esteem, laziness, mediocrity, negativity, pessimism, deceit, baseless criticism, even primary school maths some of them no sabi

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.