Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766927 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Felicity001:

Sorry about this bro... So now I hope you can now see reasons why you should mock anybody for anything at all? because nobody know reach.

I've said this like twice on this platform that you don't work in your transmission after driving it, let it rest(off) for at least 6hrs b4 doing anything on it.

So now I hope you would make that same comment you made the other time

Mock? Where ? How?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tfsho: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Very encouraging.....thanks
izzou:

So sorry for your ordeal.

The easiest way to survive as a newbie is to make your riders feel in charge.

Let them know that the trip is your first.

Or you can tell them that you just relocated to Lagos, and you have never been to their location before

Or just tell them that you really don't trust the map, and if they would be okay with its suggestions

Don't worry. Everybody here has had bad days. It will surely pass.

Kpele grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tfsho: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=komodapson post=106559328][/quote]you mobile number ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gentlelife50:

U sef no dey tire?
Abi u dey enjoy insults?
Person say e meet up but no wan post dashboards, abi is it by force?
Leave this man so he can enjoy his vacation.

SHOOPSYN:

grin grin please Baz001, let the AntK enjoy his vacation in peace abeg. The Man collected your wife ni. Must you always be on his neck. Really, is good to know he is fine, LazD league misses him grin

Vacation ?
Thought, it was no leave no transfer 24/7.

Ngwanu enjoy your vacation in peace grin

[img]https://media1./images/9aa0446b2e5fa1bc20825e97f6c1f1c8/tenor.gif?itemid=13051744[/img][

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Vacation ?
Thought, it was no leave no transfer 24/7.

Ngwanu enjoy your vacation in peace grin

I thought so too, because he also mention catching some sleep or rest only when they are washing his car or changing break pads.
Apart that na work till night and home to continue again next day.
Maybe he has changed pattern sha, because the word used to be work hard now and enjoy later.
This sudden disappearance sorry vacation dey somehow ooo, anyways wetin I know.
grin cheesy
BAZOO1 leave me alone ooo, I dey busy dey pursue my own target.
Leave trouble you won't hear, this fight big pass you. It will consume you ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
IFSHR:

Mock? Where ? How?

Oh! Sorry jor! I think say na that hypocrite get make d post... I just got to go back to see its not him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Same 2 face idiot. August came and went, no one heard from him. A dumbfuck.

I only pity people taking you serious. Tuuueh

We still on this matter I thought that notion had been buried. I grossed 20k today, closed 5pm, but body dey pinch me say na bad day. This was my target before my mind was opened to achieve more.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Impulse80(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
You guys should stop trying to bully people for no reason. Cheerfulgiver has has consistently proved himself here. Hell, even his last monthly dashboard was just shy of one million. Even if him nor make 1 milla last month, it doesn't diminish the respect I have for him.

Some of you have never ever posted monthly dashboard here and we all know why. Y'all don't want niggas coming in to E-hailing to saturate it. Some people on rental don't want the car owners to increase your weekly payment.
I really like the way Xghost carries himself on this platform. Shout out to everyone keeping it real.

Let's all learn tolerance. One Love.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gentlelife50:

I thought so too, because he also mention catching some sleep or rest only when they are washing his car or changing break pads.
Apart that na work till night and home to continue again next day.
Maybe he has changed pattern sha, because the word used to be work hard now and enjoy later.
This sudden disappearance sorry vacation dey somehow ooo, anyways wetin I know.
grin cheesy
BAZOO1 leave me alone ooo, I dey busy dey pursue my own target.
Leave trouble you won't hear, this fight big pass you. It will consume you ooo

No be me type dis, I just did a copy and paste make nobody come abuse me or shout hate speech

CheerfulGiver:
Lets reason logically together.

I drive everyday. It makes sense that if I don't drive for one day, there'll be a gap on my earnings page. Have you ever seen one of recent?

I've mentioned here that I don't fall sick, and that days I go to the mechanic, I split my works hours.

If I have pain days, I'll show it. How am I expected to post pains that I don't have?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Finnish: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Drama for this thread eh, I come everyday to have a good laugh, now na Una Dey ask the person wey dey post dashboard on a fleek to post now, him say him no post, him dey prolonged holiday as they wash his car, na by force to post dashboard?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
BAZ001:

No be me type dis, I just did a copy and paste make nobody come abuse me or shout hate speech

Guy, face your computer accessories and Ps4 accessories business and leave me alone.

When I'm ready to post dashboard, I will.

Face your life and your targets.

When I resume driving, I'll post dashboard. This is October 8. Over 10 weeks left in the year.

10 weeks of posting dashboard. I hope you fools will keep up this energy when I start posting.

I hope when I post the 1m dashboard, you fucktards will keep up this energy. I like what I'm making you idiots do. The internet is forever.

Have you sold a laptop bag today? If you haven't, go sell some while I continue my hibernation. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Guy, face your computer accessories and Ps4 accessories business and leave me alone.

When I'm ready to post dashboard, I will.

Face your life and your targets.
BAZ001 you dey sell PS4 accessories?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Impulse80:
You guys should stop trying to bully people for no reason. Cheerfulgiver has has consistently proved himself here. Hell, even his last monthly dashboard was just shy of one million. Even if him nor make 1 milla last month, it doesn't diminish the respect I have for him.

Some of you have never ever posted monthly dashboard here and we all know why. Y'all don't want niggas coming in to E-hailing to saturate it. Some people on rental don't want the car owners to increase your weekly payment.
I really like the way Xghost carries himself on this platform. Shout out to everyone keeping it real.

Let's all learn tolerance. One Love.
Oga what are you even saying?
Who's bullying who here?
Somebody that have the trademark of insulting people anyhow, or from the way he talks does he looks like someone that can be bullied?
Did anybody force him to post dashboards before?
He was doing so on his own volition and now BAZOO1 have been begging him to keep posting he started begging off.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
Omo!!! Cruise everywhere.... grin

BAZ001, are you not missing Dru23?
We need him here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Your colleagues have been called out on front page.
Imagine him saying giving drivers tips and he doesn't know drivers are "one million naira gang".

https://www.nairaland.com/6792435/uber-bolt-drivers-harassing-girlfriend#106555775

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
obinoral1179:
U no wan cease fire bah?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
XGhost:

We still on this matter I thought that notion had been buried. I grossed 20k today, closed 5pm, but body dey pinch me say na bad day. This was my target before my mind was opened to achieve more.

If the 20k is after Bolt/uber and fuel deductions, then it's a very good one bro. You closed early too......at least 7pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Finnish:
Drama for this thread eh, I come everyday to have a good laugh, now na Una Dey ask the person wey dey post dashboard on a fleek to post now, him say him no post, him dey prolonged holiday as they wash his car na by force to post dashboard?

grin Prolonged holiday due to car wash ?

Ahn Ahn meaning we go wait taya?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
obinoral1179:
Camry side mirrors, laptops, laptop bags, FIFA games. He's your plug.

Patronize him, he has a child to feed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
mejai:

U no wan cease fire bah?
grin my question is harmless because I know what it's takes to sell PS4 and PS5 accessories.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
tunlapapa:

Your colleagues have been called out on front page.
Imagine him saying giving drivers tips and he doesn't know drivers are "one million naira gang".

https://www.nairaland.com/6792435/uber-bolt-drivers-harassing-girlfriend#106555775
Better than moove drivers on 4k per day... How do you Mfkers survive on 4k a day?

Na 4k daily you wan use reach Canada?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
obinoral1179:
grin my question is harmless because I know what it's takes to sell PS4 and PS5 accessories.....
I pity anyone who takes him serious... They think they're doing me.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Camry side mirrors, laptops, laptop bags, FIFA games. He's your plug.

Patronize him, he has a child to feed.
boss @ BAZ001 come and give me plug for FIFA games CD and other CD...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
obinoral1179:
boss @ BAZ001 come and give me plug for FIFA games CD and other CD...
Hope you don't mean condoms... I can't confirm that. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
One other idiot on my matter here sells lip balm.

Like how do these people have the nerve?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
obinoral1179:

mejai:

U no wan cease fire bah?

My broda,
I shock as I dey see PS4 accessories for Uber/bolt page.
Wetin concern dashboard with PS4?

Dashboard ............. PS4 accessories

[img]https://c./_k2m6ctWBVgAAAAd/tacos-which-one.gif[/img]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Oga what are you even saying?
Who's bullying who here?
Somebody that have the trademark of insulting people anyhow, or from the way he talks does he looks like someone that can be bullied?
Did anybody force him to post dashboards before?
He was doing so on his own volition and now BAZOO1 have been begging him to keep posting he started begging off.
No regrets on that trademark. You fuckers are hypocrites and I'm happy to insult you fools all day every day... Very correct, I can Never be bullied... No man born of a woman, can bully me. I hope you're able to keep up this energy once I start posting. More insults will follow . I'm still enjoying myself. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Like this post if you're with me cheesy

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
BAZ001:

My broda,
I shock as I dey see PS4 accessories for Uber/bolt page.
Wetin concern dashboard with PS4?

Dashboard ............. PS4 accessories

[img]https://c./_k2m6ctWBVgAAAAd/tacos-which-one.gif[/img]

A poor defence of your side hustle... Why are you shying away from what you do? Is it because it exposes you as a hypocritical lazyD, who trash talks driving because he makes money elsewhere? I only pity people who take you serious.

T...d, you fool. You've been found out. Post me a meme, MFker.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
FuckEveryday:
Like this post if you're with me cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
No regrets on that trademark. You fuckers are hypocrites and I'm happy to insult you fools all day every day... Very correct, I can Never be bullied... No man born of a woman, can bully me. I hope you're able to keep up this energy once I start posting. More insults will follow . I'm still enjoying myself. cool
Na ur family u dey insult no be me, yeye.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Na ur family u dey insult no be me, yeye.
Have you sold lip balm today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), MeNmyfamily and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.