Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742819 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dahflemzy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
You won shook head inside war... wehhdon
donfortune48:
All I've come to confirm is that, it's not easy to maintain consistency for this Hustle,

Even in posting dashboard.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
I don't know why the hating on cheerful is just too much. The guy don post dashboard for here tire. You guys are always just looking for a way to bring him down. I really commend the guy's mental health. He's winning in this game.
All of Una wey dey shout show your dashboard too make we confirm something.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thurmieee:
I don't know why the hating on cheerful is just too much. The guy don post dashboard for here tire. You guys are always just looking for a way to bring him down. I really commend the guy's mental health. He's winning in this game.
All of Una wey dey shout show your dashboard too make we confirm something.
If they do, I'll

- deactivate my Nairaland accounts.
- deactivate my uber account
- deactivate my bolt account

They are fucktards. I have no regard for any of them. Liars and hypocrites. The same fools that ask me to take a rest, are now angry that I'm resting.

[img]https://media1./images/9854b2dbd0659884db0b3d9510c8b2f6/tenor.gif?itemid=20918153[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Where's all the previous energy?

[img]https://media./images/39dd9692bf87614f402ecfd582f396c5/tenor.gif[/img]

With the new developments (... pearl1910 voice ) you have lost it.
I hope it’s not head injury, did you have an accident?
I’m sorry to say, sir you are mad
Post dashboard u posting pictures of side mirrors.

Very mad how is dis me ?

Let me end dis trip and will have your time

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Impulse80:
You guys should stop trying to bully people for no reason. Cheerfulgiver has has consistently proved himself here. Hell, even his last monthly dashboard was just shy of one million. Even if him nor make 1 milla last month, it doesn't diminish the respect I have for him.

Some of you have never ever posted monthly dashboard here and we all know why. Y'all don't want niggas coming in to E-hailing to saturate it. Some people on rental don't want the car owners to increase your weekly payment.
I really like the way Xghost carries himself on this platform. Shout out to everyone keeping it real.

Let's all learn tolerance. One Love.
bless you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Saw this car on jiji what are your suggestions on this? Anticipate your response.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Very mad how is dis me ?

No sleeping tonight.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Very mad how is dis me ?

Think twice. wink

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tick tock

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
donfortune48:

No sleeping tonight.

Can you guys see that he is mad ?
No be mad man dey post rubbish?

Felicity001 where is that doctor ? This guy has brain injury.

Which is easier to post dashboard or this rubbish?

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
No one here is a fool.

Once I reveal the unedited, you're answering to everyone.....

Ticktock, lazyD.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
BAZ001 Shey your house is close to Addig suites?

They're digging you deep here oh!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Which is easier to post your dashboard or this rubbish?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Very mad how is dis me ?

Especially when it is about to be uncovered as a lie.

We love to appeal to emotions. Some people say una dey bully, when indeed, you're the one being bullied.

He that is down, truly needs to fear no fall.

On the other hand, e be like say you don wan dey loose your cool...you no need am man, no need to return the energy, no need to change yours, keep up the cruise energy, e dey go well.

Calm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6788389/need-advice

Abeg I need Input on this thread.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Think twice. wink
Hey you need help

Which is easier to post,
your dashboard or this rubbish?

What happened to you ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Hey you need help

What happened to you ?
Is this you?

Wrong answer and I reveal all.....

So, think twice MFker.

Your days as a lazyD depends on your next answer to me. I advice you fucking_ log out and go to bed than give me a wrong answer.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Hey you need help

What happened to you ?

Please what's the meaning of this question?

Are you trying to say that he's on Rehab? And not vacation?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
izzou:
grin grin grin

Wetin dey happen here?

grin grin
I think it's virulence, it is spreading like wildfire from pearl and bazoo to cheerful to gentle to hoodlum to.. make I run go collect vaccine

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Very mad how is dis me ?

Trip never end?

11:51pm and you're still driving. But you claim to be LazyD, to deceive those foolish enough to believe you... Fcking hypocrite.... Do as I say, not as I do.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Is this you?

Wrong answer and I reveal all.....

So, think twice MFker.

Your days as a lazyD depends on your next answer to me. I advice you fucking_ log out and go to bed than give me a wrong answer.
I think the idiot took the 2nd option... Wise decision.

LazyD kee you there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2021
izzou:
grin grin grin

Wetin dey happen here?

grin grin

Honestly, I’m as clueless as you are.. DSS needs to see to these hate speeches flying upandan.. no one wants to sheath their swords..

#lobatan undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:40am On Oct 09, 2021
ThatNiccur:

Especially when it is about to be uncovered as a lie.

We love to appeal to emotions. Some people say una dey bully, when indeed, you're the one being bullied.

He that is down, truly needs to fear no fall.

On the other hand, e be like say you don wan dey loose your cool...you no need am man, no need to return the energy, no need to change yours, keep up the cruise energy, e dey go well.

Calm

Thank you so much Bro
I was driving and trying to keep up but lost my cool within few seconds, cos I wanted to reply and rider was busy gisting with me.
I’m home now and calm

[img]https://media1./images/36fcad95de988e2c5ef6ee0f9f6301a1/tenor.gif?itemid=3838553[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:46am On Oct 09, 2021
Calm kee you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:59am On Oct 09, 2021
BAZ001:

Which is easier to post dashboard or this rubbish?
We'll soon know who has brain injury. Your denial makes you a liar.

What a coincidence. My injury must be a strong one

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Those are your profiles you use in selling what you just denied. LazyD indeed.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Same person, same phone number. Keep denying. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 1:34am On Oct 09, 2021
Omo, wahala be like Uber/Bolt Nairaland thread o undecided , how many people on top 1 person sef grin
Meanwhile Pearl1910 be watching u guys in 5d glasses grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 1:36am On Oct 09, 2021
In all your getting, get understanding.

From some of these revelations, some people who pretend not to drive long hours actually do but would come here to discourage others.

All man for himself.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 4:47am On Oct 09, 2021
sbot:
In all your getting, get understanding.

From some of these revelations, some people who pretend not to drive long hours actually do but would come here to discourage others.

All man for himself.

Bro this has been the case even since the world came into being.

Let the eering teams sheath their sword. Best advise one man for himself.

Run your race according to your strength, don't force anyone to be you cos as an individual we are unique in our own special way.

Peace.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:12am On Oct 09, 2021
donfortune48:
All I've come to confirm is that, it's not easy to maintain consistency for this Hustle,

Even in posting dashboard.

gringrin

Una bad

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:17am On Oct 09, 2021
Felicity001:

I'll be in your hood tomorrow and will even park right in front of your compound abeg come jam my car i get full insurance cover... But b4 you do just be ready to spend just a night again in kirikiri.

Ex-convict.

Now see look at the pics again and cry some ocean. grin

Wait, wait, wait!
Are you saying an ex-convict is here?
Mad ooooo!

I partially believe your story since some of your stories about him have been true.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.