Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4756581 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Carshopper:

Can I have it too?

Carshopper baba aka the money man... how far .....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
MrDickle:
you are a boss? Because you have 5 elantras? You are an idiot. Do you know how many corollas I have? I don't talk. I don't have a small mentality like you do. If you have 5 stupid elantras and you are flooding the thread with stupid pictures and your confounding idiocy, what woùld you do maybe when you own 10 elantras?

Mr. DICK HOPE ALL IS WELL ... YOU JUST DEY QUIET O.. I DEY ENJOY YOUR GRAMMAR FOR THIS POST ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TestimoneyTesti: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
H
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
ogunvic41:

Sent

Please send the currant t/c I want give one of my friends. He want try your service dru23@hotmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
dru23:

Carshopper baba aka the money man... how far .....

Tuale
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
dru23:

Please send the currant t/c I want give one of my friends. He want try your service dru23@hotmail.com
Sent... Even if u want to patronise us you are welcome sir...one love grin
HOPE U HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THAT WE BOTH WANTED TO BRING LYFT TO NIGERIA...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Romeo3:
Your email pls.

ajeyomidamilola@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Leo2013:

Dis is jst d beginning of his downfall. We neva start our on ooo. Entparrot nice one,let d fucking monopoly b broken.

I beg bro . Make we no bring anybody down . But we can also voice our opinion and also offer constructive criticism. That is my take. I don't want people to think say we want bring them down o.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Romeo3:
Why?

because some people will tink tgat 130k is profit after expenses. So kindly make it straight
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bigdam:

ajeyomidamilola@yahoo.com
sent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
agborichard:

because some people will tink tgat 130k is profit after expenses. So kindly make it straight
not under obligation to
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Romeo3:
not under obligation to

For transparency purpose. Cos all u guys do is put screan shot of 130k 140k weekly earning nd praise drivers that can make sure buh u have never for once say such money is the profit after expenses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
a proposed driver...we are on a driving test...he is a very experienced driver. I will score him 98%
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING..
cc gazzuzz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
agborichard:

For transparency purpose. Cos all u guys do is put screan shot of 130k 140k weekly earning nd praise drivers that can make sure buh u have never for once say such money is the profit after expenses.
Do the calculations sir...1.8l and 2.0l engine mpg 25/26
To make it easier remember uber- 60/km and 11/mins with 1.2 to 1.6 boost grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
ogunvic41:

Smh in ur mind u have said sometin meaninful? Why is this hard for the 2 of u to respond in a common man language. I jst wanna figure out sometin nd i believe alot of people here are interested in my qstn

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
ogunvic41:

....does calculation really matter sha?....d inspiring thing is d fact dat an Uber/taxify driver made such figure in a week...if d car is a drunkard.atleast 50k is still guarantee frm dat figure...God bless d driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
shollywendy1:
....does calculation really matter sha?....d inspiring thing is d fact dat an Uber/taxify driver made such figure in a week...if d car is a drunkard.atleast 50k is still guarantee frm dat figure...God bless d driver
U spoke my mind sir...
He asked an unnecessary question...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
agborichard:

Smh in ur mind u have said sometin meaninful? Why is this hard for the 2 of u to respond to in a common man language. I jst wanna figure out sometin nd i believe alot of people here are interested in my qstn
UR QUESTION WAS UNNECESSARY... I KNOW THE FUEL USED BUT THE WAY U ASKED IS SOMEHOW...
he used about 20k fuel to make that...
Are u cleared now?...
WE DELIVER 50K THAT IS WHAT MATTERS TO THE CAR OWNER...THE DRIVER TOO IS HAPPY
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
I was in oga Gazzuss workshop for the first time today. Please, help me thank Gazzuss.

I saw 2 of Gazzuss 'toy' scanner. The 'toy' scanner confirm the state of my car and that put my mind to rest.

I also met Romeo the fresh Oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
agborichard:

Smh in ur mind u have said sometin meaninful? Why is this hard for the 2 of u to respond to in a common man language. I jst wanna figure out sometin nd i believe alot of people here are interested in my qstn
.....bros,evn if dis guys included d amount spent on fuel to make such figure.drivers dat ll benefit and succeed frm it ll,while dos dat ll fail ll still fail.I believe they hv practically driven on Uber/taxify and have good results to show for their hardwork.dats wat took them to where dey are today.besides,wat works for dem might take time or might not evn work for others..to me,wat matters most is d fact dat dey motivates their drivers on hw to make big figures thru their formular.lets appreciate dem,and every drivers dat makes such figures too like chillex,ifeanyimark etc.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
darmilolah:
I was in oga Gazzuss workshop for the first time today. Please, help me thank Gazzuss.

I saw 2 of Gazzuss 'toy' scanner. The 'toy' scanner confirm the state of my car and that put my mind to rest.

Ehn ur last statement grin
We are fresh guys enjoying uber money lol...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
darmilolah:

Ta... grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

I don drink finish ooo, i don show lag. Where dat chillex sef?

My street dude with morals ... how far now? how body now.. OK sha I say make I hail you . U just ignore my side
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
ogunvic41:

Not everybody Sabi math now . Just post the profit after fuel and expenses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=shollywendy1 post=64009289].....bros,evn if dis guys included d amount spent on fuel to make such figure.drivers dat ll benefit and succeed frm it ll,while dos dat ll fail ll still fail.I believe they hv practically driven on Uber/taxify and have good results to show for their hardwork.dats wat took them to where dey are today.besides,wat works for dem might take time or might not evn work for others..to me,wat matters most is d fact dat dey motivates their drivers on hw to make big figures thru their formular.lets appreciate dem,and every drivers dat makes such figures too like chillex,ifeanyimark etc.[/quote

Business is a numbers game. Let him post profit after expenses. Not everybody Sabi math well well . All these boost and surged with increase of fuel. We need to known profit after expenses .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=dru23 post=64010241][/quote].....I ll send u a math guru sir,an expertriate indeed ooo...lolz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
dru23:

Not everybody Sabi math now . Just post the profit after fuel and expenses.
I made it complex for him sir lols
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
ogunvic41:

UR QUESTION WAS UNNECESSARY... I KNOW THE FUEL USED BUT THE WAY U ASKED IS SOMEHOW...
he used about 20k fuel to make that...
Are u cleared now?...
WE DELIVER 50K THAT IS WHAT MATTERS TO THE CAR OWNER...THE DRIVER TOO IS HAPPY

Tnk u for ur response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
O ma ga gaani ke...
All this fleet managers upandan
We dey watch unna in 10D o
*grabspopcorn*

entparrot:

I respect you sir.

We are not promising u private fuel station to buy fuel incase there is scarcity. If no fuel ur car will be return to ur house.

We are not promising u private mechanic workshop, we can work with ur mechanic if you want, and we make a recommendation also.

No promises.

you receiving your money upfront is what we do, we accept ur vehicle, we pay you ahead.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
I'm uber and TAXIFY driver In need of a car to drive on the platform either on weekly rental or hire purchase. I'm ready to work and meet up with the agreed terms. Here is my number 08143001637
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
If you know anyone with sienna. Airport offline trip in the evening 2moro , call 080 652 40490
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
I'm an experienced uber/taxify driver and I can deliver 35k weekly and there will be no story. I have credible guarantors

igwedivine35:
Hello ogunvic41, can you send me your Whatsapp number, I have a Camry 05, let's chat if you can manage it for me on rental basis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.