Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4753926 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2018
chillex8:

No apology for you, Mr.
Why didn't you locate their office or a neutral location
So they should drive to you and something happens abi ?
If it were me, I won't even attempt driving to you.
Safety precautions is that you meet a stranger in a public place.
What if it was a planned setup to rob them
What if it was the other way round

They have an office ; google the address up and pick an Uber/taxify ride there. Am sure they'll be more than willing to pay for the ride.

We live in a JUNGLE.

P.S I don't drive into riders compounds.
I don't care whatever your condition is . You have to walk and meet me outside your gate.

That's the only way to tell less tales.
Have had terrible experience driving to see proposed clients, some of them will delay me for over 3 hours. I have an office in Lekki phase 1
I also meet some in a Centre area if lekki is far for them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Abuja things.... You already know why i am going. cool
Lions are involved.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2018
Our drivers will never drive nonsense cars in Jesus name.... Time to SANITIZE the e hailing business. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Romeo3:
Abuja things.... You already know why i am going. cool

Lions are involved.
No more driving to abuja... bigger things are happening grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pinkblue(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2018
chillex8:

No apology for you, Mr.
Why didn't you locate their office or a neutral location
So they should drive to you and something happens abi ?
If it were me, I won't even attempt driving to you.
Safety precautions is that you meet a stranger in a public place.
What if it was a planned setup to rob them
What if it was the other way round

They have an office ; google the address up and pick an Uber/taxify ride there. Am sure they'll be more than willing to pay for the ride.

We live in a JUNGLE.

P.S I don't drive into riders compounds.
I don't care whatever your condition is . You have to walk and meet me outside your gate.

That's the only way to tell less tales.
i understand ur point, all he had to do was say meet me in the office simple. No too much talk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2018
ogunvic41:

No more driving to abuja... bigger things are happening grin
These boys are going international.... Competition is gladly welcomed if you can catch up. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Pinkblue:
ogunvic41 and his company is a disaster waiting to burst. has the worst customer relation ever. His partner romeo is even a better person than him fact. I called this guys two weeks earlier telling them my budget. I was adviced to get a 406 buh I decided on a corrola, I told them I will be coming to Lagos to make the purchase and then hand it over to them. note am based in Benin and have never been to Lagos before. OK long story short, I called this guys on arrival said they where in a meeting we will meet up next day. next day knowing I had limited time I called as early as 6, I was told latest 7:30 they would drive down. 8am I called again they gave me a location to meet up...
I tried finding it buh I am a jjc in lag so I called ogunvic41 and I received a shocker. I said "bros I can't locate the place since you driving you should come over". this guy said in a harsh tone " I CAN NEVER DRIVE DOWN THERE". he went on saying I can't be controlling a busy man and am not doing him a favour as it is business if am not interested I should forget. This is someone I came all the way from Benin to transact with. we never even see he already was forming bossy and very rude. he later called to apologise claiming he was under pressure. well first impression matters a lot so I just told them am not interested. world doesn't revolve round them
AM REALLY SORRY SIR...PLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES. TNK U

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Romeo3:
Our drivers will never drive nonsense cars in Jesus name.... Time to SANITIZE the e hailing business. cheesy
Do you have drivers on ground to move em Lions to Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2018
PEUGEOT IS MY BEST BRAND FOR TRANPORT...strong engines, strong suspensions, fuel efficient,cheaper parts,fantastic A/c and lots more...
Peugeot 406 2003/2004
Peugeot 407 2005-2011
Engine types-Ew7j4(1.8l) Ew10j4(2.0l) and EW12j4(2.2l)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Corollas are fair...
BUT I DONT LIKE THEM...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2018
ogunvic41:
10 uber/taxify drivers needed...
Requirements...
-ability to drive very well
-responsible and of good character
-a good knowledge of Lagos road network
-technologically inclined
-educated
-must lived in a fenced house or a secured street
-must have two guarantors
TEXT ME 08032800453 YOUR EMAIL WITH THE TITLE APPLYING FOR A DRIVER
please note that I pay based on commissions not the normal rentals or HP

I believe, u must have recieved calls with my name as reference, both drivers and car owners. Please, if ur t&c has changed. Can i get d new copy. Anyichukwu17@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

I believe, u must have recieved calls with my name as reference, both drivers and car owners. Please, if ur t&c has changed. Can i get d new copy. Anyichukwu17@gmail.com
Sent. If u agree with the terms and conditions... print out the document and call me to hook up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2018
I don land o grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=ogunvic41 post=64022803
I wasn’t aware he was coming to Lagos he has been speaking to romeo3 all this while, he has only called me ONCE and told me he will come to Lagos this week to see us in our office( no specific time) on Sunday he called romeo3 he was around, I was notified late, we tried to drive to see him he told us he can’t see us on Sunday we had to turn back, I never knew he was new to coming to Lagos. He called me 6am also called romeo3. We fixed appointment at a center location we were waiting he called minutes later NAGGING THAT HE CANT COME THAT I SHOULD DRIVE DOWN, I told him to take a taxi that I can’t drive down, I never knew he didn’t know Lagos, how many clients do I want to drive down to meet in a day come on!! I have an office... or we meet at a Centre locations. I CALLED HIM TO APOLOGIZE THAT I WASNT AWARE HE WAS COMING AS HE HAS BEEN DISCUSSING WITH ROMEO3 AND I JUST GOT TO KNOW...he didn’t regard the apology so I moved on...[/quote]]It's better all meeting should be in your office at business hours,irrespective of where the client is coming from.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2018
Romeo3:
I don land o grin
Entparrot come see as Romeo dey flex grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Hybrid600:

Do you have drivers on ground to move em Lions to Lagos?
Yes but might need one more if a proposed client sends in his money before i am done here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DAYTEECOM(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2018
@dayteecom we are to serve you better kindly visit our site today [url]smedata.com.ng[/url]for your affordable data service
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2018
chillex8:
Entparrot come see as Romeo dey flex grin
I just dey start. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksyde0020: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2018
I need a car to drive am an experience driver on this e hailing business and ready to work with you... My email leksyde0020@gmail.com quote author=ogunvic41 post=64023214]10 uber/taxify drivers needed...
Requirements...
-ability to drive very well
-responsible and of good character
-a good knowledge of Lagos road network
-technologically inclined
-educated
-must lived in a fenced house or a secured street
-must have two guarantors
TEXT ME 08032800453 YOUR EMAIL WITH THE TITLE APPLYING FOR A DRIVER
please note that I pay based on commissions not the normal rentals or HP
[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Pinkblue:
ogunvic41 and his company is a disaster waiting to burst. has the worst customer relation ever. His partner romeo is even a better person than him fact. I called this guys two weeks earlier telling them my budget. I was adviced to get a 406 buh I decided on a corrola, I told them I will be coming to Lagos to make the purchase and then hand it over to them. note am based in Benin and have never been to Lagos before. OK long story short, I called this guys on arrival said they where in a meeting we will meet up next day. next day knowing I had limited time I called as early as 6, I was told latest 7:30 they would drive down. 8am I called again they gave me a location to meet up...
I tried finding it buh I am a jjc in lag so I called ogunvic41 and I received a shocker. I said "bros I can't locate the place since you driving you should come over". this guy said in a harsh tone " I CAN NEVER DRIVE DOWN THERE". he went on saying I can't be controlling a busy man and am not doing him a favour as it is business if am not interested I should forget. This is someone I came all the way from Benin to transact with. we never even see he already was forming bossy and very rude. he later called to apologise claiming he was under pressure. well first impression matters a lot so I just told them am not interested. world doesn't revolve round them
: pinkblue is quit right on wat he said about ogunvic41, d guy is so rude and shud improve on his relationship wit pple, you dont knw who might be in a position to help u in future. He did similar thing to me but later apologise. take tins easy man.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2018
I will state something clear, bin under pressure is something that is bound to happen most especially when you have a target to achieve and a lot of people are waiting to see you fall. You will always be on your toes. You can only relax when the business has taken shape and can run perfectly well in hit absence.
Humans are one of most difficult specie to manage and I can authoritatively tell you this because of my experience.
Ogunvic called and apologized which is a good thing and I am sure he did that after the pressure must have reduced.
Before you blame someone, sometimes put yourself in his or her shoe, the dude gat about "xyz" cars he needs to monitor and put drivers on their toes, he gat other goals he needs to achieve and his business right now is in its primary state which needs concentration and total devotion.
I don't know Ogunvic neither have I seen him before so don't think I am supporting him due to an affiliation.

Secondly, that's still not the reason for this statement "Ogunvic and his company is a disaster waiting to burst" you ascertained this just because of a little experience which if you had thought it through might not have led to this. Let's try to understand each other better and stop wishing someone bad.

Pinkblue:

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatoman(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2018
ogunvic41:

Sent. If u agree with the terms and conditions... print out the document and call me to hook up

My oga good morning, please can I have your email addy?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2018
Our insurance claims...
LESSON- don't drive any car without comprehensive insurance, anything can happen at anytime...
Let's keep Lagos moving...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
gwng:

ONLY A TRACKER CAN GUARANTEE SECURING YOUR VEHICLE IN THE EVENT OF THEFT...

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED A TRACKER

!1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc... are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car's location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS), you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car's movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

Visit our website www.mymoto.com.ng or call/whatsapp 08060675824 for details...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Uber drivers can disturb with calls...
Pls sms ur email if u wanna drive add the title APPLYING TO DRIVE, I will send my terms and conditions
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Olatoman:

My oga good morning, please can I have your email addy?
ogunvic@gmail.com or Text me 08032800453
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Romeo3:
Yes but might need one more if a proposed client sends in his money before i am done here

Please let me know so I move a Lion
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Hybrid600:

Please let me know so I move a Lion
Call me now bro 08032800453...
We are buying 5
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2018
You can never please every one. So i don't even try to please everyone. Jesus Christ came to the earth as a perfect man without faults, yet he was hated for no reason.

Not everyone that calls to make enquiries is a client. Some may just be waiting for you to say something that they think they can use against you. Some are moles. Some are competition that want to know how you run your package so that they can copy you. You complain that someone is rude and he apologized to You, yet you still brought the matter online, just to try to tarnish his image. It is expected, and at the same time it makes no sense. If you are in the same exact situation, you would react worse. If all has gone as planned, i can bet my phone charger that you will NEVER come online to tell people that you have started a business. I personally believe that there is a reason for everything. It may be for a good reason that the deal did not work out.

For you to say something is a disaster just because of a phone conversation means you were never positive about your intentions. If someone is offering you 50k weekly on your investment, i think you should listen to him and follow his terms and conditions because the day he doesn't pay You, you will attack him with every thing you have.

I also have a problem with people who will wait until someone comes online with what they think is a bad report about some, before they will all lend voices to say "it's true" "We said it".... absolute spineless cowardice. If you have a problem with someone, maturity entails that you man up and tell him about it and resolve your issues. He apologized to you after his outburst, i also called you twice to apologize on the same issue to see if it could be resolved. Only to see the tripe about a disaster waiting to burst... lol. It will not burst. Better you start getting used to it. You are not God and you cannot determine what will burst and what will not.

Like I said earlier, there is always an alternative to an available option.... coke vs pepsi, fanta vs Mirinda, 7up vs sprite, toyota vs honda , bmw vs benz, uber vs taxify.

Choice.....

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pinkblue(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Dovehorizon:
I will state something clear, bin under pressure is something that is bound to happen most especially when you have a target to achieve and a lot of people are waiting to see you fall. You will always be on your toes. You can only relax when the business has taken shape and can run perfectly well in hit absence.
Humans are one of most difficult specie to manage and I can authoritatively tell you this because of my experience.
Ogunvic called and apologized which is a good thing and I am sure he did that after the pressure must have reduced.
Before you blame someone, sometimes put yourself in his or her shoe, the dude gat about "xyz" cars he needs to monitor and put drivers on their toes, he gat other goals he needs to achieve and his business right now is in its primary state which needs concentration and total devotion.
I don't know Ogunvic neither have I seen him before so don't think I am supporting him due to an affiliation.

Secondly, that's still not the reason for this statement "Ogunvic and his company is a disaster waiting to burst" you ascertained this just because of a little experience which if you had thought it through might not have led to this. Let's try to understand each other better and stop wishing someone bad.

it is not a little experience he is rude, you put yourself in my shoe too. even big companies dont behave like that. employ more staff if he can't handle the pressure with the business. dont pour your frustration on a client.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2018
entparrot:
I as a woman, never collect any tip to drive, I just followed what Uber advise, and I was making money.

95% of my driver's don't do social media, infact they never own Android phone, and today they are feeding their families, and paying bills bc of this job opportunity.

Security fee is very important in this job, it will put you on toes, and won't make you cheat.

You won't think of driving somebody's car into a pull of water destroyed the engine and abandoned it, and move on to the next car, without you been responsible.

It won't give room for some drivers intentionally owning u weekly money, and their master won't come here say he without a sin should cast the 1st stone.

What we are doing is for everybody to succeed.
You said ur drivers don't own Android phones and they feed their families with this job opportunity. How do they do their own work without android devices?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2018
Good day fellow partners, I'm currently seeking for a car to drive on the Uber/Taxify Platform with a very understanding & flexible working condition. I am quite experienced and have got a good understanding of the nature of the job, my ratings are also very good.
I have a very good maintenance culture, so you can be rest assured of a proper management of your car.
I can afford to pay 35,000/40,000 weekly depending on the value of the Car.
Here's my number please contact me if you have a deal for me 07056068734.

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.