Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4806003 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) (4171) (4172) (4173) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Facebook said my client's page is restricted and the ban will expire on Jan 7, 1970 by 4:00pm.

grin cheesy

Singing "if I could turn, turn back the hands of time"

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2021
eyinola:
some of dem won't even check the pick up address the gmap picked, bommm use ur map u use map finish only to call and they will be like i can't find u oooo me will be like are u not at no 10 alara street and i will get a shocker response no oooooo check ur map na am at ilupeju street but u put on d map that u r at alara na bomm they cut call and cancel grin
Some of them will still insist the fault is from the app, they will tell the app always misbehave.
Olodos, na only hair, phones and man dem sabi.
grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

Tojahh na Veteran...it can't happen to him. Not even for that kind of long trip.
Looool.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Off to my first IB experience... Excited mush

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

grin grin grin
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!

I'm very sure the guy is Felicity001, cos one of im clients for Kay farm Iju don play me him hoodlum blues grin

Baz0001, see what you caused for Barbiturate grin

Chai!
grin

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

He didn't cause anything. As you like to treat your rider depends on you! It's a free world. If I decide to treat them well, then it's my kind of person. I've always been nice to people even before bolt. No matter the rider's character, my rating, etc, I'll always be me! I don't mind carrying their load!

I recently picked an aged woman from Luth to somolu....got to her destination, money was 1500. She said; Ah, omo mi, 1 thousand naira lo wa lọ wọ mi(my son, 1k is what I have)
I told her not to worry, that she should keep it. She insisted on giving me the 1k. She thanked me well. I smiled and greeted her and then i left. This is me. At times I leave 100 naira if client does not have change. This is me.

Do as pleases you to riders and let me do as pleases me!

There's simply no need for the shade, madam pocohantas.

I come in peace smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2021
Barbiturate:

He didn't cause anything. As you like to treat your rider depends on you! It's a free world. If I decide to treat them well, then it's my kind of person. I've always been nice to people even before bolt. No matter the rider's character, my rating, etc, I'll always be me! I don't mind carrying their load!

I recently picked an aged woman from Luth to somolu....got to her destination, money was 1500. She said; Ah, omo mi, 1 thousand naira lo wa lọ wọ mi(my son, 1k is what I have)
I told her not to worry, that she should keep it. She insisted on giving me the 1k. She thanked me well. I smiled and greeted her and then i left. This is me. At times I leave 100 naira if client does not have change. This is me.

I come in peace smiley

Thank you my man.
I just dey look him and pocohantas, dropping subtle jabs.

Always be you don’t let any rider or nairaland Hoodlum or ant driver change you.

I just dropped a celebrity at airport, to my surprise; trip ended 8k he transferred 10k. I didn’t treat him like a celebrity cos nothing gum dem, while people were busy shouting his name I just maintain my millionaire driver standard until he started gisting with me and cracking me up

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2021
Hmmm... Not bad

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2021
Barbiturate:

I come in peace smiley

Nice, this is my MO.
If you decide to be a d!ck, good for you, it won't change me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2021
I will continue to carry load grin grin

Who wan die make e die grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2021
Barbiturate:

You always take every comment here so serious

They were clearly joking. I'm surprised you missed that.

And to be honest, nobody would die if you keep carrying load and opening doors. Nobody cares

Take it easy, oga grin

23 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Lol. E no reach that time o. cool I dropped her and showed the amount Na so her tag along dey para. Me sha jejely collect my money o and even 5 stars. I carried the remaining chicken come home to do indomie

grin They even said I can go with the Heineken cup,
XGhost:

Like this ba grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2021
This part makes the work tiring at times. So many riders don't know how to use the app.
eyinola:
some of dem won't even check the pick up address the gmap picked, bommm use ur map u use map finish only to call and they will be like i can't find u oooo me will be like are u not at no 10 alara street and i will get a shocker response no oooooo check ur map na am at ilupeju street but u put on d map that u r at alara na bomm they cut call and cancel grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2021
Barbiturate:

Until u begin tie rope...

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2021
Remind me to quote you again on this when the time comes. I cum in peace sef.
Barbiturate:

I come in peace smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2021
eyinola:

About this, don’t blame them for blaming it on the app. Tbh, it has never happened to me on Uber, but that Bolt ride to Ikeja, I put the exact address where I was and it picked something else. I never knew that could happen. When I saw it, I tried to change the pickup but I couldn’t. I had to call the driver and explain.

Barbiturate:

How do you get this triggered on this particular thread?

Anyway, I considered the possibility that some of your riders were erroneously rating you low. Maybe they don’t even know how to rate properly.

I am indifferent to a driver carrying load or not. You’ll never see me complaining of such. I don’t notice so many things they do these days and sometimes I just ignore, except he is out to defraud or harm me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2021
izzou:

You always take every comment here so serious

Take it easy, oga grin

What have I said wrong that you're wrong-advising me to take it easy? Should I just keep quiet at the shades? When you guys attack yourselves on 1M and whatnot, do you also advice they take it easy? Or are you trying to defend because of ur relationship?

I don't take comment serious. The more reason I add funny emoji, but I have taken urs serious because there's simply no need/use for ur comment.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2021
pocohantas:

About this, don’t blame them for blaming it on the app. Tbh, it has never happened to me on Uber, but that Bolt ride to Ikeja, I put the exact address where I was and it picked something else. I never knew that could happen. When I saw it, I tried to change pickup but I no couldn’t. I had to call the driver and explain.

How do you get this triggered on this particular thread?

Get triggered how? This is definitely coming from an outside discussion!

I am not triggered madam. I'm only replying quotes. There's no need for the shade! I rest my case
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2021
davit:
Remind me to quote you again on this when the time comes. I cum in peace sef.

Which time dey come? I tell you say I wan do bolt job for long? Abi i tell you say I dey deliver for person? Time no dey come anything. I will carry load and be nice to riders until I throw towel in for better things!

Peace

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2021
Barbiturate:

What have I said wrong that you're wrong-advising me to take it easy? Should I just keep quiet at the shades? When you guys attack yourselves on 1M and whatnot, do you also advice they take it easy? Or are you trying to defend because of ur relationship?

I don't take comment serious. The more reason I add funny emoji, but I have taken urs serious because there's simply no need/use for ur comment.

You take every thing here serious. Do people even joke around you?

Baz and Dru drag each other here, yet Dru gifted him Freon gas. You think they take everything here serious?

I only quoted you because you typed "Who wan die, make e die".

Nobody cares if you carry the whole Lagos in your trunk. Being nice is for you and you alone, the blessings is also for you and you alone.

You can go to Ladipo and let my Igbo brothers order you and load engine blocks in your trunk. You can help them lift the greasy parts too. Nobody will die if you do so.

Stop taking everything here personal. They are just playing

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2021
That Ladipo part sha cool shocked
izzou:

Baz and Dru drag each other here, yet Dru gifted him Freon gas. You think they take everything here serious?

Nobody cares if you carry the whole Lagos in your trunk. Being nice is for you and you alone, the blessings is also for you and you alone.

You can go to Ladipo and let my Igbo brothers order you and load engine blocks in your trunk. You can help them lift the greasy parts too. Nobody will die if you do so.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2021
So it is true that two people work on the same account (BOLT). I just met a Driver at ICM and when I was trying to help him with his App tripping off after some minutes. We got talk and he said he's trying to meet his daily deliver. I was like I don't understand. That was when he told me he share car and account with another driver. He said anytime the guy work during the day he work in the night and there's a certain amount he delivers for the guy cos he's the one that collected the car from owner. The first time someone told me something like this and even told me that the guy that won BOLT first price last time was his friend and he knew how he worked it out I didn't believe him but this one confirm it for me. He even show me the original owner of the account and called him for me to confirm it
So this is how some you guys work and win bonuses from BOLT and in NL.
It is well ooooooooo.

Let someone out there that want to contest for this year BOLT prices (car) think twice before you kill yourself cos there's someone somewhere who is working smarter than you think and will not reveal it to you.
Abeg make request enter make I make some money before someone comes for maihed

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2021
A rare image of uncle loader in action

I come in peace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2021
samobaba4u:
So it is true that two people work on the same account (BOLT). I just met a Driver at ICM and when I was trying to help him with his App tripping off after some minutes. We got talk and he said he's trying to meet his daily deliver. I was like I don't understand. That was when he told me he share car and account with another driver. He said anytime the guy work during the day he work in the night and there's a certain amount he delivers for the guy cos he's the one that collected the car from owner. The first time someone told me something like this and even told me that the guy that won BOLT first price last time was his friend and he knew how he worked it out I didn't believe him but this one confirm it for me. He even show me the original owner of the account and called him for me to confirm it
It is well ooooooooo.

Let someone out there that want to contest for this year BOLT prices (car) think twice before you kill yourself cos there's someone somewhere who is working smarter than you think and will not reveal it to you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2021
They are already playing defense, Poco tell your people to request nau.
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2021
izzou:

grin grin

Relaxer better na

Na empty gala nylon full am grin

Lmao. Who chop the gala? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2021
Crvrider:

Would love to meet you in person, albeit not for any sinister reason just that you seem to me like you're quite intelligent.

I’ll come for you guys next meeting, so that I can meet you too. You be like who no like wahala.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Barbiturate:

Get triggered how? This is definitely coming from an outside discussion!

I am not triggered madam. I'm only replying quotes. There's no need for the shade! I rest my case

I am not shading you. I only used you as a point-of-contact and I would use you again.

smiley smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2021
pocohantas:

I’ll come for you guys next meeting, so that I can meet you too. You be like who no like wahala.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2021
samobaba4u:
It is well ooooooooo.

It has been happening long long ago.
Few times, it's a fleet car and several driver-accounts are matched to the fleet.

Most times it's just one car and one driver-account, but two or more drivers running shifts like lagos danfos.

How many riders even check pictures of drivers?
Once they see the car details matches whats on the rider app, they jump in.

Most bolt drivers are guilty of account sharing and shift running. tongue

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2021
izzou:

Gibberish!

I think the best is to ignore you and co

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Barbiturate:

Gibberish!

I think the best is to ignore you and co

Nope

Keep replying with all seriousness in your head.

As if anybody cares if you share your #100 change to every single rider you meet.

smiley

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2021
samobaba4u:
It is well ooooooooo.

Who ask all these information you're cheerfully giving out?
grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin
I know you're loving the trees and the cool shades of that school.

It's the first and the best! cool

Recte sapere fons
XGhost:
Off to my first IB experience... Excited mush

(1) (2) (3) ... (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) (4171) (4172) (4173) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.