Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745675 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) (4196) (4197) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
harrietee:
Pls I need your candid advise!!! Can 2004 Pontiac vibe do this hustle well? I need to know before I arrange it. Thanks

Superb!!! Go on and make the shipment

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrietee: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Gentlelife50:
Na waoo, person beg for 1k next thing person tell the person to send account details next thing the person wan dash am 100k just like that next thing bank stopped working, Omo e choke ooo.
grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
opel1990:
Good evening, pls I will like to know how much agreement can be made on a rental car for Uber and maintenance on the Car Owner...thanks

Depends on the type of car.
Between 25k to 35k
And u r the owner of the car, so u maintain ur car.
Hope it's not an Opel grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
harrietee:
Pls I need your candid advise!!! Can 2004 Pontiac vibe do this hustle well? I need to know before I arrange it. Thanks

Yup...that car is a stronger version of a Toyota Matrix. Same engine, gear and shocks but stronger body.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:12am On Oct 30, 2021
BAZ001:

So Na audio 100k ? All dis online bragging self,
Na jeje we dey our dey person come
- I will make 1M dashboards in October (went insane and now in shame )
- one free Freon for you (angry and pained)
- I will loan u 100k without collateral ( bank app hang, termed 419)

Never let anyone or any material things humble you. Be MOTIVATED

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:25am On Oct 30, 2021
A truck has broken down in front of Abati barracks
Traffic is already building

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 5:57am On Oct 30, 2021
Kuku kill the driver na. As if you yourself can remit 35k weekly.
IFSHR:

Between 30-35k weekly, but ensure you put your car in very good condition before giving it out....e-hailing will expose any hidden conditions a car is covering with looks and oven baking.

Peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:05am On Oct 30, 2021
BAZ001:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:15am On Oct 30, 2021
BAZ001:
Ant grin
U no dey slp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:29am On Oct 30, 2021
Dey don dey on those red light again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2021
dru23:

Who is talking to you?
I’m talking to real hustlers.
I know you are still pained cos of the public disgrace or maybe cause I collected your Freon and clean mouth.

I don’t know which is paining you more

Free Freon Or V4 correction (upper cut)

[img]https://c./_k2m6ctWBVgAAAAd/tacos-which-one.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Brainbox0806: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2021
GeneralZodd:

I am on a mission, N10,000,000 before the end of 2022 I withdraw all my money and buy 5 solid cars and put them on them Ehailing and become a fleet owner

Why waiting till 2022 before you start cashing out, you can start with 2 cars now then add more as you earn, by Dec 2022 your two car would have produced another car then the circle continues.

Mind you the advice northbird gave you is only achievable through FBNquest/stanbic/united capital money markets and any other sec registered investment house, DO NOT PATRONISE ANY ABRAKADABRA investments that give high returns (more than 9.5 presently).

Also be mindful of displaying your phone numbers on a public forum, find a secure way to reach out to those you wish to help, it's a cruel world. Stay focus and don't mind the market noise , your quest for financial freedom is around the corner

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2021
Somebody post audio money

Somebody beg for money

Somebody promise and fail

Somebody call am 419

Somebody come dey give advice on top audio money

Audio money
Audio dashboard
Audio everything

Make una dey fear God o
cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2021
mejai:

Ant grin
U no dey slp

Yes nau, I try to be selfish with time
While you lots are still sleeping I’ve made 8k in 3hrs. so I can be replying every message on nairaland and still meet target. Ignoramus.

You see,
Time management is your problem. We train our bodies to do certain things at a particular moment.
Recommended sleeping hours is 7 hrs minimum. But there is no recommended sleeping time. You can sleep at anytime, but you always owe your body 7hrs a day.

Now, I'm not a robot. I basically use information well. I have a daily target of 30 - 35k daily. How do I meet my target and still sleep well? We all have the same 24hrs. My management of that 24hrs will make me 1m. You also have yours. How do you manage yours? None of my business.
One Way I manage my time is by being selfish with it.
You think I won't meet target of 140k in 3 days? Find out, Fuvcktard

[img]https://c./URuJYIfIShAAAAAC/awake-surprised.gif[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2021
BAZ001:

While you lots are still sleeping I’ve made 8k in 3hrs. so I can be replying every message on nairaland and still meet target. Ignoramus.

You see,
Time management is your problem. We train our bodies to do certain things at a particular moment.
Recommended sleeping hours is 7 hrs minimum. But there is no recommended sleeping time. You can sleep at anytime, but you always owe your body 7hrs a day.

Now, I'm not a robot. I basically use information well. I have a daily target of 30 - 35k daily. How do I meet my target and still sleep well? We all have the same 24hrs. My management of that 24hrs will make me 1m. You also have yours. How do you manage yours? None of my business.

This man u need serious prayer.
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by childofgrace2k: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2021
You will see some discount being given to customers and u would wish Bolt can offer such to Drivers sometimes, like one trip, drivers should just be given 2k apart from the normal charge.

But they will rather give you the 2k commission by working for a whole day.

Kudos to the hardworking guys making enough money from this hustle with the few dashboard earnings being posted here atimes, but the question how do you guys do it, I mean the work is not as we used to hear those days like 2 to 3 years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2021
BAZ001:

You see,

Come on!!! grin
Burst my brain...

Internet no dey forget o.
I give up on u cheerfully.
Gentlelife50, I dash u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2021
childofgrace2k:
You will see some discount being given to customers and u would wish Bolt can offer such to Drivers sometimes, like one trip, drivers should just be given 2k apart from the normal charge.

But they will rather give you the 2k commission by working for a whole day.

Kudos to the hardworking guys making enough money from this hustle with the few dashboard earnings being posted here atimes, but the question how do you guys do it, I mean the work is not as we used to hear those days like 2 to 3 years ago.
President LazyD... Lol
Even ur activity still dey lazy....
No give up bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gokecont(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2021
Hello house please I need a car to drive on uber and bolt platforms, my both accounts are active and I reside in ikotun. You contact me on 0-8-0-8-7-5-8-0-3-7-8
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2021
Felicity0001:
Somebody post audio money

Somebody beg for money

Somebody promise and fail

Somebody call am 419

Somebody come dey give advice on top audio money

Audio money
Audio dashboard
Audio everything

Make una dey fear God o
cool

Which Audio money? Abi Ori e ti gba le !!! grin

If you re in transport business for over 5 years you can't save common ₦4 million naira, something is certainly wrong with you

I don run many Kilometres for this game, no be today Brother

As per that Mofo called Johnson or johncrix, he lacks patience. Patience is a very vital characteristic one must have to succeed in any endeavour.

Shiiit happens, Bank network delayed the transaction as at when I be wan send am the bar. It was an unfortunate coincidence.

Nah just God allowed everything play out like that to know the kind person you wan help.

He come Nairaland dey say trash about me, money wey no be your own. Person wan dash u money, you no get the money on time, u dey call am 419.

He should thank his stars say no be Lasgidi him dey, I for hunt him down and treat his fuuuck up

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2021
No request on Bolt since morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2021
inDriver riders are always making you wait, chai! Well at least most of them.

I guess cause there is no paid waiting there, riders take their time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tenz(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2021
repairpalng:
Get your Screens REPLACED WITH us at best market prices: 08137013426, 07087154931, 08121235355

PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES

ALL SCREEN ARE ON GROUND!!!

Xiaomi
Redmi Note 3: 9K
Redmi Note 4/4x: 10K.
Redmi Note 5/Redmi 5 Plus: 13K
Redmi Note 6/Note 6 Pro: 13K
Redmi 7: 13K
Redmi 7a: 9K
Redmi Note 7/Note 7 Pro: 16K.
Redmi 8: 13K
Redmi Note 8: 17K
Redmi Note 8 Pro: 18K
Mi Max 2: 16K
Mi Max 3: 18K
Mi A1: 8K
Mi A2: 12K
Mi A3: 45K (Amoled)
Mi A2 Lite/Redmi 6 Pro: 9K
Poco F1: 14K
Black Shark: 14K
Redmi 4x: 7K
Redmi 4: 7K
Redmi 4a: 7K

Samsung
Galaxy S6 Edge AMOLED: 22K
Galaxy S7 AMOLED: 26K
Galaxy S7 Edge Amoled: 40K
Galaxy S8+ Plus amoled (with frame): 52K
Galaxy A10: 9K
Galaxy J700 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J701 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J710 LCD: 8K
Galaxy J730 LCD: 10K
Galaxy J7 Prime: 10K

Nokia
2.1: 7.5K
2.2: 10K
3.1: 8K
3.1 Plus: 10K
4.2: 12K
6.1: 10K
X5/5.1 Plus: 8K
X6/6.1 Plus: 8K
X7/8.1: 13K

Huawei
Y5 Lite: 8K
Y5 2019: 10K
Y6 2018: 8K
Y6 Prime 2019: 8K
Y7 Prime 2019: 8K
Y9 2019: 12K
Y9 Prime 2019: 15K
Honor 7a: 8K
Honor 7X: 8K
Honor 8X: 12K
Honor 8X Max: 13K
P9 Lite: 9K
P8 Lite: 8K

Umidigi
One/One Pro: 12K
A3: 10K
A3 Pro: 12K
A5 Pro: 9K

Oukitel
C8 Complete: 9K
C8 Touch: 1.5K
C11 Pro Touch: 2K
C12 Pro Touch: 3K
C12 Pro Complete: 14K
C13 touch: 3K
C15 Pro Complete: 15K
C16 Pro Complete: 14K
K6000 Plus: 10K

Leagoo
Kiicaa Power Touch: 1.5K
Kiicaa power Complete: 7.5K
S8: 10K
Power 2 LCD Only: 6K
M9 touch: 2K
M9 Complete: 9K
T5 Touch: 2.5K
T5 Complete: 12K

Doogee
BL12000: 10K
S6/S6 Lite: 9K

MANY MORE SCREENS ARE AVAILABLE, CALL 08137013426, 08121235355 TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY

Also on ground: Xiaomi, Umidigi, Leagoo, Oukitel and other phone parts. 08137013426, 08121235355

I'm looking to fix my umidigi A5 Pro screen... Price pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hoodboy(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Please I need sample of guarantors form
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2021
grin grin grin

Missed activities on the thread for about a week now, only to read through it and laughed so hard.
Even the so called popular comedians dem no funny reach men them wey dey this thread.

From over bloated sense of entitlement
To vocabularies with dictionary

To low mileage factory defect Camry to semi illiterate

To medical doctor over 10yrs to oyel seller,

To to broke weyrey and rich weyrey

To invitation from Egypt to black migrant

To 50k and 419 story

Mehn I swear down this thread dey motivate me.

I come in peace

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
GeneralZodd:

Which Audio money? Abi Ori e ti gba le !!! grin

If you re in transport business for over 5 years you can't save common ₦4 million naira, something is certainly wrong with you

I don run many Kilometres for this game, no be today Brother

As per that Mofo called Johnson or johncrix, he lacks patience. Patience is a very vital characteristic one must have to succeed in any endeavour.

Shiiit happens, Bank network delayed the transaction as at when I be wan send am the bar. It was an unfortunate coincidence.

Nah just God allowed everything play out like that to know the kind person you wan help.

He come Nairaland dey say trash about me, money wey no be your own. Person wan dash u money, you no get the money on time, u dey call am 419.

He should thank his stars say no be Lasgidi him dey, I for hunt him down and treat his fuuuck up

Baba I de enta lasgidi next week drop your address..ya were ni??..fvck off with ur fake alert.. if u truely get 4 million post your bank app balance as oga Felicity talk.. people like u where de brag upadan no de get shi shi...I don see una tire..Las Las na pako u de live for Ajah..see person we're wan treat my fvck up. Them no burn u well.. spits. Try shit I go show u say I be Port Harcourt boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
BAZ001:

Who is talking to you?
I’m talking to real hustlers.
I know you are still pained cos of the public disgrace or maybe cause I collected your Freon and clean mouth.

I don’t know which is paining you more

Free Freon Or V4 correction (upper cut)

[img]https://c./_k2m6ctWBVgAAAAd/tacos-which-one.gif[/img]

Hope u have anointed that v4 factory reject oil sipping camry of urs
Abi
Pumpkin spice oyel user......instead make u buy better car grin
Polluting Lagos with that junk u call car ...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
BAZ001:

You see,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Johnnybegood12:
grin grin grin

Missed activities on the thread for about a week now, only to read through it and laughed so hard.
Even the so called popular comedians dem no funny reach men them wey dey this thread.

From over bloated sense of entitlement
To vocabularies with dictionary

To low mileage factory defect Camry to semi illiterate

To medical doctor over 10yrs to oyel seller,

To to broke weyrey and rich weyrey

To invitation from Egypt to black migrant

To 50k and 419 story

Mehn I swear down this thread dey motivate me.

I come in peace

Haha... No be medical doctor over 10yrs I talk o. Na medical student over 10yrs .... There is a difference o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Johnchrix:

Baba I de enta lasgidi next week drop your address..ya were ni??..fvck off with ur fake alert.. if u truely get 4 million post your bank app balance as oga Felicity talk.. people like u where de brag upadan no de get shi shi...I don see una tire..Las Las na pako u de live for Ajah..see person we're wan treat my fvck up. Them no burn u well.. spits. Try shit I go show u say I be Port Harcourt boy.

Kindly let me know when u enter Lagos.

Am sorry for u, Cos U have no idea of what is about to HIT you !!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
This time around e go dey bloody, physical combat.
BAZOO1 choose venue, yeyegbami give us that your popcorn.
Me I no dey fence this time around I wan see everything clearly.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) (4196) (4197) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Mewales and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.