Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4774657 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4211) (4212) (4213) (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
pope191:

Nah full sub you go do... grin people gathered and ask what happened, I ask her to explain, then I explain my side too, they fault her and ask her to pay. She start crying that I beat her, everybody vex like is she mad, calling her names, even aged women were using words on her. Las las she refuse to pay 2500, that she can only pay 2k. I took the 2k from her and just let everything slide.

Sorry about this bro. It happened to me too.
A lot of riders don't know how to use the App. Immediately they type name of their street, they just click it, not knowing that karimu str can be in Surulere and still be in ojodu.

Before the bad incident that happened, I also had another experience with another lady....but I saved the day. Picked her from Magodo and she was going to ogudu but the App showed Surulere. I got to ketu and told her if I should take the express to Surulere or enter streets due to traffic on Ikorodu road. She asked what I was going to Surulere to do, I said that's the destination she inputted. She denied it. I collected her phone and corrected it and it changed on my App. Then I clicked on Google. Entered the right flank of the road. She thanked me and showed me the 5 star she gave me, after the trip.

The bad incident I talked about. The lady refused to pay me and she refused me from changing destination on her phone and taking her to her right destination. She refused to pay. Reported to bolt and they said they will compensate me after 5 days. It's 5 days already. Reminded them and they sent me the message below:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Seriously..... avoid any trips after Chevron. Just wriggled myself out of Orchid road. embarassed

BTW, the surge along dt axis nawa o grin. One lady going . (dt was just coming from yesterday's meeting.) to Oniru from Orchid road.
Told me to end trip at Chevron ( ended at ₦1,800) n quickly entered bus.

grin Bolt sef dey ready to cash out this season.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
dapotemi:

LOL, na naija way, if you give them dem go put 1.5 million, neatly used.

It seems some of us still don't get it that things has changed and the country is in a big mess.

I sold a corolla two week ago for 1.9 million, naija used, 2 year with me, bought toks at about 1.850.

You will think i made profit, just artificial profit because i intend to buy another corolla soon and the best price have gotten for non accidented toks is 2.850...i will need to add 1 million to buy another one.

If the country is making any real progress, i should not have sold that car for more than a million naira, and maybe add 500k max to get another toks...The truth is, we are all making a loss.

Gone are the days when buying a car is a liability, these days, its fast turning to an asset. I'm buying as many Toks Matrix as I can afford and throwing them on the road.

They should cost more as Nigerian used than they have cost me to get them as Toks when I'm ready to sell in two years cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...as breeze blow, fowl yash open grin

Nothing open bro. The car is still like Tokunbo. It shorts oil because I use it for bolt. If I use it normally like office workers, it won't short oil.

Though I met a mechanic today who said I should try oil treatment. I mean, there's a liquid they mix with the engine oil before pouring it in.

If you have Pontiac Vibe 08, Tokunbo, then come let's exchange. I can add small money smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toluxa1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
What can cause this one? I'm not a driver, just a Rider. I have been Trying to book rides since morning and getting this. I have sent a mail in the support since morning but I can't see any response. What do i do?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otitodilijesu: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
dapotemi:

900K in one pocket and a pistol in another pocket...just in case.

If you know how hard it is to get someone to buy a manual car in Lagos...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
grin cheesy grin
Feli is that you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
My Indriver is down

Please can anyone confirm if theirs is down as well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Down. Tried using it for destination trip.
VaselineCrew:
My Indriver is down

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
Anyone on indriver? Is the app down....I dey look for trip back to the mainland jàre...and the app is not loading @ll...is anyone experiencing such?àbí na only me dey experience this act of witchcraft... I don switch off/on phone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
VaselineCrew:
My Indriver is down

Confirmed! Over.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
I think it is general.
VaselineCrew:
My Indriver is down

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Men thank you guys for confirming.

I thought it was a local issue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
I took down the post. Man has apologized as he just called back.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Felicity0001:

When I had similar issue like this sometimes last yr after we settle the matter na 1 create of drink with 2 packets of cigerret I take settle ground... Somewhere around shomolu... I still have about 4 contacts there.

As u collect these contacts...so ifu need them again, how u go take introduce yourself.
Shey u go say "That guy wey been get issue that day wey later settle una with 1create and 2 packets of cigar"?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Before he gets another issue, he would have checked in with them a few times after the first meeting so he would have been quite familiar with them before another issue arises.
Pearl1910:

As u collect these contacts...so ifu need them again, how u go take introduce yourself.
Shey u go say "That guy wey been get issue that day wey later settle una with 1create and 2 packets of cigar"?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
ReadaDream:
Confirmed! Over.

Yes it is. I've switched off/on my phone, remove sim card, turn the phone upside down. Drive go olosho headquarters here for Farm city....No show!!! grin

I was told, its under maintenance...

Destination trip no gree come...I'm stuck in phase 1 @ moment...and scared of ferrying "one-chance" go oworoshoki....

Na tomorrow things be that....aliamdulilahi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Barbiturate:

Nothing open bro. The car is still like Tokunbo. It shorts oil because I use it for bolt. If I use it normally like office workers, it won't short oil.

Though I met a mechanic today who said I should try oil treatment. I mean, there's a liquid they mix with the engine oil before pouring it in.

If you have Pontiac Vibe 08, Tokunbo, then come let's exchange. I can add small money smiley

Don’t use the ‘oil treatment’.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Barbiturate:

Sorry about this bro. It happened to me too.
A lot of riders don't know how to use the App. Immediately they type name of their street, they just click it, not knowing that karimu str can be in Surulere and still be in ojodu.

Before the bad incident that happened, I also had another experience with another lady....but I saved the day. Picked her from Magodo and she was going to ogudu but the App showed Surulere. I got to ketu and told her if I should take the express to Surulere or enter streets due to traffic on Ikorodu road. She asked what I was going to Surulere to do, I said that's the destination she inputted. She denied it. I collected her phone and corrected it and it changed on my App. Then I clicked on Google. Entered the right flank of the road. She thanked me and showed me the 5 star she gave me, after the trip.

The bad incident I talked about. The lady refused to pay me and she refused me from changing destination on her phone and taking her to her right destination. She refused to pay. Reported to bolt and they said they will compensate me after 5 days. It's 5 days already. Reminded them and they sent me the message below:

Fate should just not align one with bad rider, they can so frustrate driver. Instead of them to b calm and admit they don't know where they are going, they will be using use the map to cover face. The day use the map will land both driver in Ijebu is coming.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
komodapson:

Yes it is. I've switched off/on my phone, remove sim card, turn the phone upside down. Drive go olosho headquarters here for Farm city....No show!!! grin

I was told, its under maintenance...

Destination trip no gree come...I'm stuck in phase 1 @ moment...and scared of ferrying "one-chance" go oworoshoki....

Na tomorrow things be that....aliamdulilahi

Boss since that time you've been waiting for trip?

This user will never wait grin. Once I'm done for the day and ready to go home, no matter my location in Lagos whether I see ride or not, I Don face house. Destination will be set, if e ring- glory to God, if e no ring- Alubarika.

I they blow empty from mainland reach sangotedo on a steady.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
deedee44:

Motivational speakers, killing people since 1894
Set awon,selling 'how to become a millionaire in Nigeria' inside Lagos traffic.

Lol..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Barbiturate:

Lolz..na Ehailing b d breeze na. Most cars show their true condition and all faults are revealed when u put it in ehailing.

I don't have 08 Pontiac Sir.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Baz001, Felicity001, ikejaman, yeyegbami, kanuisagoat, kanoski, etc,

In izzou's voice grin

Where's this?
You have lost me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Memberclub(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hello everyone
I will be dropping a friend at MM2 tomorrow.
I want to wait till his flight leaves. Is there anything I need to know so I don't break any laws around the airport area.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Memberclub:
Hello everyone
I will be dropping a friend at MM2 tomorrow.
I want to wait till his flight leaves. Is there anything I need to know so I don't break any laws around the airport area.
Drive straight to the car park immediately you drop him off. Then you can join in on foot

Make no mistake of picking anyone within the airport premises; not even 'help me sir' people.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
davit:
Done and dusted. Rider did 4k

With the way she said[b] I'll pay extra[/b] one would think she was talking in thousands grin

Nice one though, at least Hassan still has some morald, still better than chinasa that will tell you is it not my money

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
sbot:

Don’t use the ‘oil treatment’.

Thank you bro, any reason why I shouldn't?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by freshvine(f): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
Felicity0001:

You don forget why last born dey always find trouble?

Imagine you have 11 senior behind your back bros you go fight buh. ari join self. grin

By the way, how far bros, have you observed any change on the Uber app lately?

I notice a price flash and address review yesterday morning

What model of Mercedes are you using? A V6?

Secondly, do bolt accept a Rav4?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz..na Ehailing b d breeze na. Most cars show their true condition and all faults are revealed when u put it in ehailing.

I don't have 08 Pontiac Sir.

Alright sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
freshvine:
Someone is asking if he could use a 2009 Rav4 for this job?

One of my riders last week said he ordered a ride and a Volvo SUV pulled over so I thought I'd heard it all until another burst my head that an SUV v8 Toyota pulled over...

I was dazed!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
freshvine:

What model of Mercedes are you using?

Benz 02/03 Kompressor C200, 4 plug 1.8L

(1) (2) (3) ... (4211) (4212) (4213) (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: anthony533(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.