Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4827401 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4212) (4213) (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) ... (5711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
Felicity0001:

They re doimg great we bless God and thanks for your good wishes God bless you.

I've only done a 0.5L top up after covering 2k-miles within appx 3weeks.

Only those police at ketu/ojota interchange have stopped me once for a check.

Most riders don't seems to believe it until I arrive
Most times I've gotten request cancelled immediately after it comes in, some says they tried to check if they ordered for a on executive ride grin

Most bolt riders are sadist they don't like good thing at all... Na korope fit most of them... The good once are real uber riders but uber policies left them with no choice for Bolt

I forgot to add...

I normally gross 25k with 4k... 80% trips without surge 100% trips on mainland. Longest trip distance was from agege to yaba with just 1.1x or 1.2x...

Last Sunday I grossed about 38k with 5-6k fuel.

I'll release a record of my fuel anf millage soon.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
toluxa1:
What can cause this one? I'm not a driver, just a Rider. I have been Trying to book rides since morning and getting this. I have sent a mail in the support since morning but I can't see any response. What do i do?

Bros get another SIM card and get another account abeg. No time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Felicity0001:

9ja used 04 matrix.... Manual transmission...

Hmm...

Depend on the numbers of yrs used...

If it's within 2yrs.... 800k to 1m
Above 2yrs... 650k-800k
Thanks boss. I go put am for mind and drag am with him.
I go even reference this reply grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Gentlelife50:
grin cheesy grin
Feli is that you?

Not me bros but one of my bloodlinegrin

Thats how we rock
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Otitodilijesu:

If you know how hard it is to get someone to buy a manual car in Lagos...

Bros leave them make dem dey sharp mouth anyhow... Me I should come and buy a 9ja used manual for 1.9m... U try

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lol. The trip no bad sha. Less than 20 mins drive cos of traffic sef.

Another one just kept me waiting now. After about 15 mins he called that he wanted to cancel cos he was not ready.
Felicity0001:

With the way she said[b] I'll pay extra[/b] one would think she was talking in thousands grin

Nice one though, at least Hassan still has some morald, still better than chinasa that will tell you is it not my money

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Anyone with a good toks for 1.9-2m. basically for ehaling.. link and contact will be appreciated...

Pearl10
Dru23
Felicity 001
BAZO001
Yeyegbami
Kanuisgoat

And all other bosses here....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
Otitodilijesu:

If you know how hard it is to get someone to buy a manual car in Lagos...

I swear...that's why If u must buy it, buy at d most minimum price possible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Felicity0001:

With the way she said[b] I'll pay extra[/b] one would think she was talking in thousands grin

Nice one though, at least Hassan still has some morald, still better than chinasa[/]b] that will tell you [b]is it not my money

You are a tribal bigot.

That's why touting is in your DNA.

Why not rather than Kehinde or Funmilayo?

That Igbo guy did well by slamming you with a quality one star. What are you discussing in the car with a rider that will bring tribal discrimination and name calling? How do you come up with such discussion?

If you must know, it is wrong!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
VaselineCrew:
My Indriver is down

Please can anyone confirm if theirs is down as well.

Till few minutes ago it was still down, it's back now

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Dailyparrot:

You are a tribal bigot.

That Igbo guy did well by slamming you with a quality one star. What are you discussing in the car with a rider that will bring tribal discrimination and name calling? How do you come up with such discussion?

The guy you quoted is also an igbo guy...

Geeez!! Free your mind bro is just an example, you don't have to see everything from a tribal perspective.

Anyway just sit back and wait for his long epistle lecture

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
toluxa1:
What can cause this one? I'm not a driver, just a Rider. I have been Trying to book rides since morning and getting this. I have sent a mail in the support since morning but I can't see any response. What do i do?

VPN is d issue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
You book

I accept ride

You cancel

I park infront of your location

You accept faith and enter Nissan jeje!

Zoom to Drop off

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
lanrexdo:
You book

I accept ride

You cancel

I park infront of your location

You accept faith and enter Nissan jeje!

Zoom to Drop off

And you chop quick 1 star as e dey hot after the trip cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:07am On Nov 07, 2021
dejidotun2000:
Before he gets another issue, he would have checked in with them a few times after the first meeting so he would have been quite familiar with them before another issue arises.

I see...so him dey anticipate wahala. As him dey water ground keep

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:12am On Nov 07, 2021
Felicity0001:

I forgot to add...

I normally gross 25k with 4k... 80% trips without surge 100% trips on mainland. Longest trip distance was from agege to yaba with just 1.1x or 1.2x...

Last Sunday I grossed about 38k with 5-6k fuel.

I'll release a record of my fuel anf millage soon.

These days that the whole town is red?, or do u mean 80% trips on surge?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:15am On Nov 07, 2021
obinoral1179:
Anyone with a good toks for 1.9-2m. basically for ehaling.. link and contact will be appreciated...

Pearl10
Dru23
Felicity 001
BAZO001
Yeyegbami
Kanuisgoat

And all other bosses here....

https://www.nairaland.com/6835495/tokunbo-2007-kia-rio-sport
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Na money be koko. Does kind of people no dey rate. Na people you chat with for ride dey remember rating.
deedee44:

And you chop quick 1 star as e dey hot after the trip cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 1:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Barbiturate:

Thank you bro, any reason why I shouldn't?

It can damage your engine. Moreover your car isn’t a performance car or one that requires premium.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:43am On Nov 07, 2021
BAZ001:

You too
You no dey taya?

Mr V4 Camry engine grin

A semi illiterate like me does not know the meaning of taya... It is not in our definition......

It is either get rich or die trying......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 2:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Memberclub:
Hello everyone
I will be dropping a friend at MM2 tomorrow.
I want to wait till his flight leaves. Is there anything I need to know so I don't break any laws around the airport area.

You're not breaking any law. Wà ló sàn òwó car park ní yèn or else wà Sanwoólu grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:03am On Nov 07, 2021
fk001:

Geeez!! Free your mind bro is just an example, you don't have to see everything from a tribal perspective.

You mà sef dey gbàdun that him epistle grin...walai I dey gbàdun am like, like tongue ....let us all wait and relax
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:07am On Nov 07, 2021
deedee44:

Till few minutes ago it was still down, it's back now

Yeah...came back around 9: 34 p.m...but I don comot phase II, enter awolowo way, go carry one pseudo-òlósho lady come Marriott. Game end for the day be that...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:32am On Nov 07, 2021
ReadaDream:
Boss since that time you've been waiting for trip?

This user will never wait grin. Once I'm done for the day and ready to go home, no matter my location in Lagos whether I see ride or not, I Don face house. Destination will be set, if e ring- glory to God, if e no ring- Alubarika.

I they blow empty from mainland reach sangotedo on a steady

Lol.... No mind me jàré...I wasn't really keen on the app being restored, 'cos I don comot my mind. I just dey enjoy the feel,thrills, bevy of ladies, sport cars, customized trucks and ambience of lekki in her entirety before going to Mainland....

So I'd to leave for Awolowo way to try my "killer instinct"... I approached a lady, who never said she's going somewhere, but the bible says in Matthew 7:16-20, that by their Fruits.... grin

I knew the Fruit is destined for export. Lo and behold, she dey go Ikeja...but I never knew "kabukabu" babas engage in pooling. A scenario whereby.. You go to where taxis are parked, or stationed and you get matched to your destination. So, she was heading towards that direction before approaching her.
Naso we muje kowe - N1500....@ll @ll na him be winch

Òwó pò lòwó è.... "Money plenty for her hand" grin

Ehn, Ehn....less i forget....Please Corolla boys....Rare light, brake light...Parking light - N200 - N500 I guess.
Abeg, make una get it sorted abeg. To avert impending danger. Very important

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:50am On Nov 07, 2021
pope191:

Took out time to read it and I'll have to be a bit insensitive on this. I won't hold e hailing companies responsible for this outside them making their service better by having more info about riders, but we all know where we live, folks will work over night to beat the system, another company with less info will come up at a cheap price and it's the same drivers that will run to such app at a flash of no commission and bonus.

Check Indriver for instance, it's just the driver and the rider. On Thursday, I went physical on a rider for the first time. Got a trip from omole to Olateju ard mushin for 2500 on Indriver. On getting to Kayode street around Onipanu, she asked where am I going? Got confused and replied, to your destination off course. There she goes, no! She's going to Isolo, Jakande area. Hmmm! I pull over and try to understand her better, show her the app and tell her to check what she input as destination. All fell to deaf ear, she put the blame on us in quote and why he never liked the app after doing 108 trips. I try to explain to her, I don't work for Indriver, we r both using their services, she as a rider and me as a driver, story. What can we do? I ask her to be reasonable as I am willing to be as well, nonetheless I don't like going to Isolo, but I'm left with no option here. She said she can't add more than 500 naira to the trip and I gently ask her to drop her off, so she can book another ride. This girl refused, showed her my gas level and why I can't accept 500, cos I just can't shortchanged myself for nothing, and she did the worst by saying that's not her business. I off the ignition and we both went head sprung, inside the car for like 20 mins pressing our phones, she start making calls about her last night parole and her commission from other girls. She crossed the line the moment she put her leg on the dashboard. Babe remove you leg, she refused with the excuse of not being comfortable with her sitting position. Madam you are not the one cleaning my car, remove ur leg from my dashboard as I won't take that lightly with you, but she refused. Took her leg off it, she return it, took it off it again cheesy she put her on it again, I hit the leg off the dashboard and the ruse ignite. Blah! Blah!! Nah driver work u go do d*e, una dey always jealous us cos of the money we deh make grin gosh! I ask, why I go jealous olosho? Nah u sabi, I even get hair shop. Then I knew this is going deep, told her I have to drive to the next police station and she replied make we dey go, make we see who get money to bribe police pass. As I start the car and about to move, I took my phone and put it on record. Next, she try to go on live instagram, grabbed her phone from her and ask if it's her father she went to trend with by taking me to social media this morning. Then she start screaming Ole! Ole!! Ole!!! Uber driver want to kill her... people gathered grin subscribe for the episode

Back to drivers: night ride is free and sweat, but avoid it as much as possible, be grateful for the little you can make and stop this rat race of 1 million, it has lead many people to their doom. No one is immune to attack, but we too should not expose ourselves like our body is made of steel. Crazy how we start off work by 6am and still on the road by 9pm, doing what precisely? Even danfo drivers has call it a day. Brother's use your head, no one really cares about you in this game, let your conscience and your God be your guide (I've said this over and over again). Thank God for the covid break, I don't go beyond 70/100k in a week and what is mine is mine, so satisfactory. Shollywendy I hail, anything wey make 3pm meet u for road, get reason grin

Beside if we must do late night, focus on one lady, lately I don't like picking guys, not to talk of having 2 guys with me in the middle of the night

Spot on!!!...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:53am On Nov 07, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Na the ones wey enter news be that. Early morning/Night runs dey profitable but the risk is extremely high. This end of year man gas dey careful.

Mostly, those guyz with pouches...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Dailyparrot:

You are a tribal bigot.

Thank you sir

grin I never knew your name is chinasa oh... Sorry for mentioning you oga... Sorry where are you from? China, Chameron or where? Just asking for a friend

Ediot!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:59am On Nov 07, 2021
fk001:

Don't mind him... That's one of the major problem we are being faced with in this country and reason why the country is taking time to get better. We see the truth and cover it. The sooner we begin to correct ourselves first the better for us.

I've said it here severely, the most troublesome riders that gives drivers serious problems are ladies from my side (SE) I no dey shame talk am... Most of them lack respect for hard working men... Even some of our young men too also have attitudes, pride is a major challenge with most of us from the SE'ern region take it or leave it its just the simply truth. This is the reason Angryibonman will attack and insult not just his fellow man alone o but a woman that has lesser muscles than him to husle, a woman who he walks and will sleep comfortably inside her slickers... Where is he today? Pride. The last we heard of him was he was Swaziland not Switzerland o... grin

Same reason is why cheerful will talk down on every hard working person and brag about his little earnings forgetting that what he earns in a month is what somebody is charging just a customer for a 2hrs job. When you tell him there's no sense posting dashboard he'll insult you and ur generation and tell u revolution is not peaceful... Where is him and his dashboard today? Where has his revolution lead us to as a people? Has it impacted positively to your life? How many drivers especially those on rental bought their own cars since then?? How many have got married to their long time gf's or how many have gone cross the shores of the country for greener pastures? How many have added a degree to their portfolio? And many of you applauded his foolishness, aren't you all f o ols?

Dailyparot lets tell ourselves the truth, how many times have you had issue with a Northerner, even the Hausa guys that ride bikes the only problem I've had with a few of them is communication, they're down to earth and content, how about the South Western people many of their ladies are well mannered you only have issue with some of them when you cross your boundries to step of their toes. But an average eastern young girl feels she's too beautiful to be asked how are you bae If care is not taken you'll regret ever trying to ask of direction from her.

First clean the catarrh in your eyes b4 you clean the one in another person's until then you've no moral right whatsoever to call another man out.

Like i told that my Ibo brother that wanted to prove some stupid points against another tribe while trying to defend and cover up his own sins, let's start by teaching our own children good morals, teach them how to respect people irrespective of who, what they are or where they from, let's start to value people for what they represent right from the man that stands by the gate to the woman that cooks in the kitchen and to the man that sits at the car owner's seat for they all are vessels to one body and purpose, bringing food to the table and moving the establishment/family forward.

If I tell pope191 to post details of that trip he had now you'll call me a tribal bigot for speaking the teuth, then you that sees the truth and decides to keep quiet is what?
Hypocrite!!! That's who you're, you'll rot in hell while me that have 'toutism' running in my DNA like you said will have bread and butter in heavengrin e pain you? Change Now!

A little liveth liveth the whole body

Don't talk Sit back and watch the child go bad okay.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

These days that the whole town is red?, or do u mean 80% trips on surge?

Read again... Correct me if I'm wrong sir on the possibility of doing 80% 1.9x in a 10 trips on a Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday even if you did how much have you ever grossed with 3k, 4k and 5k fuel?

I don't expect any answer from you because I know you don't drive grin if you do you won't engage or argue baselessly lile you do most times here.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Felicity0001:

Don't mind him... That's one of the major problem we are being faced with in this country and reason why the country is taking time to get better. We see the truth and cover it. The sooner we begin to correct ourselves first the better for us.

I've said it here severely, the most troublesome riders that gives drivers serious problems are ladies from my side (SE) I no dey shame talk am... Most of them lack respect for hard working men... Even some of our young men too also have attitudes, pride is a major challenge with most of us from the SE'ern region take it or leave it its just the simply truth. This is the reason Angryibonman will attack and insult not just his fellow man alone o but a woman that has lesser muscles than him to husle, a woman who he walks and will sleep comfortably inside her slickers... Where is he today? Pride. The last we heard of him was he was Swaziland not Switzerland o... grin

Same reason is why cheerful will talk down on every hard working person and brag about his little earnings forgetting that what he earns in a month is what somebody is charging just a customer for a 2hrs job. When you tell him there's no sense posting dashboard he'll insult you and ur generation and tell u revolution is not peaceful... Where is him and his dashboard today? Where has his revolution lead us to as a people? Has it impacted positively to your life? How many drivers especially those on rental bought their own cars since then?? How many have got married to their long time gf's or how many have gone cross the shores of the country for greener pastures? How many have added a degree to their portfolio? And many of you applauded his foolishness, aren't you all f o ols?

Dailyparot lets tell ourselves the truth, how many times have you had issue with a Northerner, even the Hausa guys that ride bikes the only problem I've had with a few of them is communication, they're down to earth and content, how about the South Western people many of their ladies are well mannered you only have issue with some of them when you cross your boundries to step of their toes. But an average eastern young girl feels she's too beautiful to be asked how are you bae If care is not taken you'll regret ever trying to ask of direction from her.

First clean the catarrh in your eyes b4 you clean the one in another person's until then you've no moral right whatsoever to call another man out.

Like i told that my Ibo brother that wanted to prove some stupid points against another tribe while trying to defend and cover up his own sins, let's start by teaching our own children good morals, teach them how to respect people irrespective of who, what they are or where they from, let's start to value people for what they represent right from the man that stands by the gate to the woman that cooks in the kitchen and to the man that sits at the car owner's seat for they all are vessels to one body and purpose, bringing food to the table and moving the establishment/family forward.

If I tell pope191 to post details of that trip he had now you'll call me a tribal bigot for speaking the teuth, then you that sees the truth and decides to keep quiet is what?
Hypocrite!!! That's who you're, you'll rot in hell while me that have 'toutism' running in my DNA like you said will have bread and butter in heavengrin e pain you? Change Now!

A little liveth liveth the whole body

Don't talk Sit back and watch the child go bad okay.

Felicity!!!

I sincerely never used to read your long posts not until when people started talking about the posts.
Kudos.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2021
komodapson:

Lol.... No mind me jàré...I wasn't really keen on the app being restored, 'cos I don comot my mind. I just dey enjoy the feel,thrills, bevy of ladies, sport cars, customized trucks and ambience of lekki in her entirety before going to Mainland....

So I'd to leave for Awolowo way to try my "killer instinct"... I approached a lady, who never said she's going somewhere, but the bible says in Matthew 7:16-20, that by their Fruits.... grin

I knew the Fruit is destined for export. Lo and behold, she dey go Ikeja...but I never knew "kabukabu" babas engage in pooling. A scenario whereby.. You go to where taxis are parked, or stationed and you get matched to your destination. So, she was heading towards that direction before approaching her.
Naso we muje kowe - N1500....@ll @ll na him be winch

Òwó pò lòwó è.... "Money plenty for her hand" grin

Ehn, Ehn....less i forget....Please Corolla boys....Rare light, brake light...Parking light - N200 - N500 I guess.
Abeg, make una get it sorted abeg. To avert impending danger. Very important
grin at least fuel money show.

No waste your time on corolla boys matter, they no they hear word.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2021
tunlapapa:

Felicity!!!

I sincerely never used to read your long posts not until when people started talking about the posts.
Kudos.

Felicity na our jornalist o. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4212) (4213) (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) ... (5711) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.