Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4902750 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) ... (5723) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
lanrexdo:
The woman no dey bothered at all. Na all this island woman jare. First leg na 17k then we do rest offline 20k because i still go drop am for lekki.
First day i go enjoy with 3k fuel and he never still finish!

She even buy food and pepper soup and still dey beg me if she wait buy anything.

this is the kind of clients we pray for me..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
yommie007:
Confirm omo ibo.... bit its the truth.... water causes corrosion and quick rusting. But me no sabi original oo... when our oyel go show naa? Abi you want make my engine begin short oyel nii.... abi na limca?

Abeg Abeg no ask dis question here grin grin

Na engine oil wey no be for my car, I dey like use.

[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Abeg my ogas in the house.
Help me check this car, bout to purchase it.
2009 Corolla, is it okay?
And moreover, I cant see the washer fluid part inside the bonnet(I mean mere looking at the pic)

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
BAZ001:

grin
I once took a defensive driving course online. It helps me not scratch my car either from a fault of mine, or the next driver.
Everybody Uber driver should learn defensive oooh.
Fear Coro boys especially on 1.9 surge areas.

Abeg, Barbiturate when should I rob aboliki or na aboniki on my car is it immediately after scratch or I can do it later cos Na to buy aboniki keep for inside car now.
Yellow bus gave me a neat straight line yesterday make I go rub am if it go comot cos of bolt inspection next month

Nigeria understanding of defensive driving na to flash light, blow horn. ,on hazard lights and be driving like yaba left escapee

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
grin grin rip beautiful people

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Felicity0001:

A friend posted this for sale on a WhatsApp you may want to look at it if you've interest.

For sale naija used Honda Civic model 2003 condition buy and drive nothing to fix price 850k

And this
For sale naija used Toyota Corolla model 2005 condition buy and drive nothing to fix price 1.4m

With this same guy.

For sale naija used Hyundai Elantra model 2009 condition buy and drive nothing to fix price 900k

I don't know anything about Elantra. If good or not. I would have loved it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
dru23:

I know someone that drives an 07 v4 Camry lemon limca. It is a factory reject that he uses to do uber and pollute the whole of Lagos with....He does daily anointing to weekly anointing of top ups .... Don't be that guy.. I can't mention his name here.....

So when ever u ready bro.. We get u a 2011 or 2012 , those years do not short oyel .. You don't need to carry a barrel of oyel drums inside the boot of ur car...

Ps .. Sorry for the late response.. My semi illiterate, ode, can't drive, can't complete sentence self has been busy.....

Lolz...abeg ooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
stacyadams:

Nigeria understanding of defensive driving na to flash light, blow horn. ,on hazard lights and be driving like yaba left escapee

Ewoooo grin.
Yaba left escapee grin

Are you talking about, Our defensive driving expert ? (Rehab vacation )

No kee me with laugh Abeg u grin

[img]https://media./images/cab360a13339fb04ecf1494ba7ef1ae6/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Make una help me check this out na
Nexttpage:
And moreover, I cant see the washer fluid part inside the bonnet(I mean mere looking at the pic)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Make una expect heavy dashboard tonight.
250k Gross.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nexttpage:
Make una help me check this out na
Bro, appearance can be deceptive. Go check am out yourself or with qualified car inspector.
To buy good 9ja used with minimal fault dey hard. You go search tire. Here is an error code from a 9ja used Manual Matrix I was asking my Ogas the other day.

The engine was already gone and seller was telling me I will thank him later, until the engineer came to meet me and said make I run unless the seller fit commot tokunbo engine money from his final price of 850k.
It's better to be pound wise and penny foolish by not looking at how much the person inspecting charged me. Na so he for sweet talk me into buying it and me I don like the car already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
na true you talk.
I Dey travel down go see am myself also.
Thanks for your words.
sandammy:

Bro, appearance can be deceptive. Go check am out yourself or with qualified car inspector.
To buy good 9ja used with minimal fault dey hard. You go search tire. Here is an error code from a 9ja used Manual Matrix I was asking my Ogas the other day.

The engine was already gone and seller was telling me I will thank him later, until the engineer came to meet me and said make I run unless the seller fit commot tokunbo engine money from his final price of 850k.
It's better to be pound wise and penny foolish by not looking at how much the person inspecting charged me. Na so he for sweet talk me into buying it and me I don like the car already.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
donfortune48:
Make una expect heavy dashboard tonight.
250k Gross.

Yes oo....
very soon dashboard will be flying upandan.
As dis week red thruout

I just pray make e continue like dis till December grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
BAZ001:

Ewoooo grin.
Yaba left escapee grin

grin grin which one be rehab vacation....u like wahala.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
deedee44:

You just know? Police is your friend, and lastma is your worst enemy on the road
No lies

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nexttpage:
I enter their office and get it sorted in less than 10mins, whatsoever the case May be.

Where their office dey on mainland?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
komodapson:

This man no dey hustle am for Lagos. Him dey Osun State using Toyota Solara on bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
sandammy:

can you share the contact of the person to me?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
I’m not in your state.
komodapson:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
sandammy:

This man no dey hustle am for Lagos. Him dey Osun State using Toyota Solara on bolt.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
Where that 1 dey? Any trip wey pass chevron drive from 3pm, cant me at.... e get why...
ReadaDream:
Orchid road Don scatter lekki-epe expressway..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Baba... New tire story na another topic.... probably a story for another day.... trust me when I say not all tires are genuinely new. Come ladipo come see movie. Dem go even put 2022 wey we neva enta sef with seal and label.
YeyeGbami:

Ehh my broda, shebi you see me dey advise am to buy tokunbo. That time i just buy my camry and the car dey make me go gaga.

E con be say na there my office dey buy tire for dia hilux, naso i do bigman o. But tbh those new tires did well.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
The engine looks like 1ZZ, unlike the usual 2ZR in versions of such class. It is a south Africa assemblage,
but a physicalevaluation/ inspection should tell you better though.
Nexttpage:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Where we come land again now na.... cruise master... tom sef dey learn where you dey. Baba dey sabbatical dey prep for dirty December oo... tiri onreh (300) k per week loading......
BAZ001:

Ewoooo grin.
Yaba left escapee grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Very observant of you brother.
Thanks for the heads up.
And moreover, hope the 1ZZ engine is okay?
And concerning the SA assemblage, is that okay too?
yommie007:
The engine looks like 1ZZ, unlike the usual 2ZR in versions of such class. It is a south Africa assemblage,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laudate: 12:39am On Nov 08, 2021
MoonlightDrive:

Please would this change the matrix of your calculation. Why are we not having a constructive debate on this. Should we be ready for this reality before Dangote hits us with N500 per liter for fuel. We all get to keep our beloved corolla 03 -08 and dru' bullet proof civic 03-05. Is any driver using autogas to move Lagos forward? Cost/ benefits analysis would be appreciated

There are cars that are already converted to use Autogas LPG and Autogas CNG in Nigeria. They are in Lagos, Benin and Abuja. If not know about other areas.

Oando stations sell Autogas LPG at many of their stations, while NIPCO through Greenfuels sells Autogas CNG at different stations in Lagos and Bénin.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 1:50am On Nov 08, 2021
obinoral1179:
Anyone with a good toks for 1.9-2m. basically for ehaling.. link and contact will be appreciated...

Pearl10
Dru23
Felicity 001
BAZO001
Yeyegbami
Kanuisgoat

And all other bosses here....

I have toks for Toyota Echo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 3:10am On Nov 08, 2021
obinoral1179:
I'm happy for you

HOPE YOU FOLKS ARE PUTTING YOUR BACKS INTO MEETING THE N2m Targets btw Nov & Dec.
Trust me folks it can be done and if invested wisely should yield an income of N150k all year long, stay focussed folks.
I have set a target of £1400 wkly for myself. Did badly this week , £916, that’s almost £500 below my projections.
Need to work harder, no excuses for not bringing home £10k home )Nigeria) in Jan

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:48am On Nov 08, 2021
yommie007:
Where that 1 dey? Any trip wey pass chevron drive from 3pm, cant me at.... e get why...
The road is accessible through LCC road or the first right turn after eleganza busstop.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Godfather10:

HOPE YOU FOLKS ARE PUTTING YOUR BACKS INTO MEETING THE N2m Targets btw Nov & Dec.
Trust me folks it can be done and if invested wisely should yield an income of N150k all year long, stay focussed folks.
I have set a target of £1400 wkly for myself. Did badly this week , £916, that’s almost £500 below my projections.
Need to work harder, no excuses for not bringing home £10k home )Nigeria) in Jan
Good for you. Back here in Lagos, there is no Uber driver that can save 2M naira within two months. That's an overkill. That's like 250k savings weekly grin.

For me, slow and steady wins it. A target you didn't get in the first 10 months of the year, (doing 50k weekly, which is quite achievable), you then plan to achieve same in just 2 months. It's a recipe for disaster.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:39am On Nov 08, 2021
yommie007:

Nexttpage:
Very observant of you brother.
Thanks for the heads up.
And moreover, hope the 1ZZ engine is okay?
And concerning the SA assemblage, is that okay too?

If the above is true, then u don't need to travel to go check the car. Avoid it. South Africa version of the 08/09 Corolla has electrical and quality issues.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2021
My Bosses, help me check if this price is fair for reregistering a used civic and updating its paper that expired in August. Below is a quote from someone I contacted.

Requirements for change of ownership/reregistration/replacementsadprivate/ commercial buses)

Allocation of no plate

proof of ownership

up to date vehicle license

purchase receipt

transfer of ownership letter( must be written on letter headed paper of d company if vehicle is registered wt a company name)

id of buyer

2passport photograph of buyer

cac certificate if buyer is a company.

D no plate in d case of old no plate.

Any change in engine or colour should be indicated n attracts extra charge.

Price: 70k

Processing time: 2/3 weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) ... (5723) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ayohbk(m), Kaymaxi2222(m), kellybently(m), marksleek2584(m), Cineinfo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.