Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4850281 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4254) (4255) (4256) (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz... Baba, U don't know me. I started importing and clearing cars since around 2005. I don't have business with customs, never had issue with them. Na only police I dey sort just to fulfil all righteousness.
If I tell u full duty paid, forget, it is full duty paid. How much is duty for a 10-15 year old car that I want to cut corners for. Even when I buy a car in Nigeria, I know how to check if full duty was paid, and I check it before I carry my hand go buy wahala.
I don't know wat u mean by duty is never fully paid, if na bribe on d side that's a different thing, but if they tell u duty for a 2005 corolla is 650k and u pay it to d bank, they give u reciept and all ur forms, don't let any thief in customs uniform on d road tell u, u didn't pay ur duty complete.
In any case if u don't pay complete duty, u think it's 1k they will collect from u at checkpoint in Badagry or Sagam or Ore, or Benin...?? In ur dreams.
You too like argument this man, yes they will collect the 1k and let you go even without asking for papers.
Depending on your approach, because they already believe that Nigerians don't pay complete duty which is true.
The only time they will really want to stop, park you and check your papers vigorously is when you drive big cars like Benz, Lexus, BMW, Fords, highlander and other top cars.
If you drive these porch cars I mentioned they will disturb you even if you pass them the next day after settling them yesterday, they will simply pretend not to know or tell you they only allowed you to go out of pity and tell you to pay or they turn you back to their office so they can raise DM for you. By then you'll be forced to settle and go and save yourself the stress.
Even if you call the agent he will talk to them and next thing he will say to you is to simply give them small thing and go because he know as e dey be.

They really don't have time for cars like Corolla, (old ones ooo), big daddy, muscle, siennas and Accords, so if you pay 1k they may not even bother about papers.
Like I said it still depends on your approach.

By the way why not also tell police, vigilantes and soldiers that you have paid complete duty?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
BAZ001:

Yeyegbami or who dey my side?
come see wetin I dey see for here ehh.

Dis thread ehh una cruise dey another level

[img]https://media1./images/38b80b55ef95442b32ae6b96fd99f4f4/tenor.gif?itemid=5325326[/img]

uhmm we don come o. Why i like dis thread, inside all the gbege you will learn new things. Could be just me tho.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

Horse dung...u have a basic problem. U seem not to be able to fathom or fit into ur s*** brain anything u cannot do or have not seen done before. If u were well exposed, I would understand why. But u sit in ur tiny corner and think what u have not seen before or cannot do is impossible or cannot be done. It's a pity.
Abeg park one corner, full duty koor.
That's why they will make people like you sleep at their check point just to teach them lesson and allow them go the next day without paying dime, if e sure for you post that ur Camry duty details let's see.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

Horse dung...u have a basic problem. U seem not to be able to fathom or fit into ur s*** brain anything u cannot do or have not seen done before. If u were well exposed, I would understand why. But u sit in ur tiny corner and think what u have not seen before or cannot do is impossible or cannot be done. It's a pity.
And thanks for the insults and I won't oblige you.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Faolens hie and dear all over the thread
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cruise Master wey deh hustle back to back, well done Mr BAZ001

BAZ001:

1M every month is very possible,
Just say you don’t know how to do it and we will teach you. See the following guys below are millionaire drivers, and in ants league, they make 1M every month easillllyyyyyy...

CheerfulGiver
Pearl1910
XGhost
Generalzodd
Morax101
Fuckeveryday

The only problem is they don’t have time to teach people again, telegram group closed till January

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
waywardpikin:

Didn't read, so tell me more

Black man!

Hypocrite!

You're part of the wasted generation this country had ever had, youve no moral right to call out Nigeria youth because your stupid and foolish generation did even worse, reason for the present state of the country.

You and you cohorts should do and die so that the youths can take over.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
davit:
If you re around Ikeja now you check me at Alausa for the scanning.

Thanks bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waywardpikin: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Felicity0001:

Black man!

Hypocrite!

You're part of the wasted generation this country had ever had, youve no moral right to call out Nigeria youth because your stupid and foolish generation did even worse, reason for the present state of the country.

You and you cohorts should do and die so that the youths can take over.

Okay, what else do you have to say? Cos I didn't force you to do Uber in a Mercedes Benz. Ain't the cause of your frustration Missy.

Seems most Uber drivers are really frustrated or something. No difference between you and that Uber driver in that video as it stands like this.

Talking about spanner and pepper spray and boot and police all in one sentence. Hilarious! grin

Please, between the two of us, who is the thug?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Felicity0001:

Pearl1910, dru23 and BAZ001 oya make una gather give this guy motor na shuu! The guy don tey for here too much na... Abi how many ppl una want to vouch for am?grin

You have more drivers looking for cars.. This is a partners market. Drivers are behaving themselves now. It is hard to find cars now, all my drivers are behaving themselves.

Since my drivers don't drive a lemon limca. Oyel sipping, fuel sipping car that pollutes whole of Lagos It makes easier for them to reach their target

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
dru23:

You have more drivers looking for cars.. This is a partners market. Drivers are behaving themselves now. It is hard to find cars now

Buy me Civic as Hp I'll be for ever greaful boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
The kind heat were de this Lekki no be Small oo abi na only me de feel am?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Johnchrix:

I don't do Hp sir ... Never will I do it ... Am sorry I can't be much of help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Felicity0001:

Just imagine the manner you talk at the bolded... Pray never to enter my Mercedes benz and misbehave na wheel spinner and paper spray I go take show u something then carry you put inside boot straight to Area F.
The next time you order a ride and you see felicity001 is your driver you go cancel straight off your phone join.
Never a dull moment here!
But do you actually mean this?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yusufdayo1: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Felicity0001:

My fuel just entered reverse along Mobolaji Bank Anthony way on that very day self because I picked up a rider as set destination to drop at ojota on that very day... Na d 2k the rider pay me i take buy the fuel self.

The trip was on Nov 13 Saturday.

Bro the Mercedes is not just about class but also about economy... I've discussed with people using same car as mine and they said they used less than half tank from Lagos to Onisha.

Even I scanned my car two days ago again and it returned with a failed O2 sensor and this has been on for more than a week b4 I went on that trip so just imagine if everything was okay.

Germany has one of the most fuel efficient cars in the world and Mercedes Benz is one on the list.

Pls what model of Benz do you think is okay for the e-hailing? which model are you using currently? what advantage does the Benz has over Corolla or honda and vice-versa.
I am sorry if my questions are much but I want you to kindly reply them cos I know you have first hand information of what I needed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
waywardpikin:

Okay, what else do you have to say? Cos I didn't force you to do Uber in a Mercedes Benz. Ain't the cause of your frustration Missy.

Seems most Uber drivers are really frustrated or something. No difference between you and that Uber driver in that video as it stands like this.

Talking about spanner and pepper spray and boot and police all in one sentence. Hilarious! grin

Please, between the two of us, who is the thug?

Old man I was only trying to reset your entitled brain to default.

Get it!

Be respectful to people that's all. You can't request a service and start playing around like a king whereas you're just the servant"s house boy.

You called Nigeria youths out just because they protested. That was a show in support of the killings that took place at the lekki toll gate and have just been vindicated recently after several months of denyal by your mates who ordered the killings. You then went further to say "them no born am well" to say no" to your "after all its just a simple request" like you tagged it. Hey boy! That's hypocrisy.

What legacy do you leave behind for you kids if you exhibit such a behavior yet you have the guts to call out NLers anf youths of Nigeria.

I didn't support the guy for laying hands on the lady but you have no moral right to cast judgement on him because from your opinion about the case you are even worst.

To answer your question on why I brought you here is for you to know that there is a Uber thread in NL where both riders and drivers share ideas and tackles issues like this and to also make you popular a little on NL because I make people popular now since I'm already popular.

In case you don't know who I'm please just askgrin

Peace!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waywardpikin: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Felicity0001:

Old man I was only trying to reset your entitled brain to default.

Get it!

Be respectful to people that's all. You can't request a service and start playing around like a king whereas you're just the servant"s house boy.

You called Nigeria youths out just because they protested. That was a show in support of the killings that took place at the lekki toll gate and have just been vindicated recently after several months of denyal by your mates who ordered the killings. You then went further to say "them no born am well" to say no" to your "after all its just a simple request" like you tagged it. Hey boy! That's hypocrisy.

What legacy do you leave behind for you kids if you exhibit such a behavior yet you have the guts to call out NLers anf youths of Nigeria.

I didn't support the guy for laying hands on the lady but you have no moral right to cast judgement on him because from your opinion about the case you are even worst.

To answer your question on why I brought you here is for you to know that there is a Uber thread in NL where both riders and drivers share ideas and tackles issues like this and to also make you popular a little on NL because I make people popular now since I'm already popular.

In case you don't know who I'm please just askgrin

Peace!

Didn't read.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
dru23:

You have more drivers looking for cars.. This is a partners market. Drivers are behaving themselves now. It is hard to find cars now, all my drivers are behaving themselves.

Since my drivers don't drive a lemon limca. Oyel sipping, fuel sipping car that pollutes whole of Lagos It makes easier for them to reach their target

No one is talking about oyel here now bros... Abeg do increase your fleet make those looking for opportunity get sth to put body and soul going. Kids have to eat, school fees has to be paid, rent and all that.

This ur 40ft continue no dey land selfgrin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Johnchrix:

Guy should you ever consider work with that guy please do it with a very long spoon. I hope you get what I mean.

Be the way, watin u go do fpr lekki abi celebrity driver na ur cousine? But na ipaja ayobo him dey live nagrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
mejai:

Never a dull moment here!
But do you actually mean this?

No jokes brother...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gentlelife50:

You too like argument this man, yes they will collect the 1k and let you go even without asking for papers.
Depending on your approach, because they already believe that Nigerians don't pay complete duty which is true.
The only time they will really want to stop, park you and check your papers vigorously is when you drive big cars like Benz, Lexus, BMW, Fords, highlander and other top cars.
If you drive these porch cars I mentioned they will disturb you even if you pass them the next day after settling them yesterday, they will simply pretend not to know or tell you they only allowed you to go out of pity and tell you to pay or they turn you back to their office so they can raise DM for you. By then you'll be forced to settle and go and save yourself the stress.
Even if you call the agent he will talk to them and next thing he will say to you is to simply give them small thing and go because he know as e dey be.

They really don't have time for cars like Corolla, (old ones ooo), big daddy, muscle, siennas and Accords, so if you pay 1k they may not even bother about papers.
Like I said it still depends on your approach.

By the way why not also tell police, vigilantes and soldiers that you have paid complete duty?

If u remember this argument which u guys say I like started from u n Deedee saying "people never pay full duty", this will not be your reply.
I settle police and move on cos I don't want my time wasted...that doesn't mean every check I must drop, but this is naija. Like I said, I don't have business with customs as they are after people that don't pay their duty complete. It's not a matter of approach. Whether I drive old car or 04 Corolla or 2010 Camry is not the issue. What other dealers/car buyers do is not my concern. If u don't have custom papers or if u pay far less than u r supposed to pay for duty, then na people like u them they wait for for junction. When they stop me, I show them paper, n they let me go. They can't ask for shishi again wen I don pay my dues complete.
Who told u Customs don't border with small cars, Custom has seized 2 of my friends cars. Corolla 06 and Corolla 08. These are already registered vehicles o. One in Badagry the other in Lagos Ibadan express. At each occasion they had to part with huge sums to get their cars back. If they can seize registered cars, what makes u think they will not seize tokunbo.
Just do the right thing, don't say that's what everybody is doing and save yourself wahala cos wen e happen nobody will come to ur aid.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gentlelife50:

It's true, where is kodred?

Right here boss. Any better for your boy?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Abeg park one corner, full duty koor.
That's why they will make people like you sleep at their check point just to teach them lesson and allow them go the next day without paying dime, if e sure for you post that ur Camry duty details let's see.

tongue tongue tongue DM me, I go send am for u.
Them never born d customs well wey go delay me for 1min after I don show am my papers. U no Sabi say even inside animal farm, some animals senior some animals.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Felicity0001:

Guy should you ever consider work with that guy please do it with a very long spoon. I hope you get what I mean.

Be the way, watin u go do fpr lekki abi celebrity driver na ur cousine? But na ipaja ayobo him dey live nagrin

Baba na Lekki I de lap with my brother o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gentlelife50:

And thanks for the insults and I won't oblige you.

Na u start to insult oo, d record is there.
U know me na...if u respect me, I go respect u.
If u talk any how with me, I go talk anyhow with u too. No time. Cos una too dey take person for granted.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
yusufdayo1:

Pls what model of Benz do you think is okay for the e-hailing? which model are you using currently? what advantage does the Benz has over Corolla or honda and vice-versa.
I am sorry if my questions are much but I want you to kindly reply them cos I know you have first hand information of what I needed.

Do research on these C-Classes of MB
C180
C200
C230

All 4 plugs

I learnt the W203 red top engine are more rugged and most people regard them as bullet proof. Their engines are 1.8L. I don't see any advantage the Toyota has over the German cars apart from resale value which I'm very sure that in 5-7yrs that narative will.change because I've seen a lot of people use these cars for ehailing in lagos and other states.

The 9ja used of these car ranges from 900-1m And above. Tok is ranges from 2m and above.

The only challenge is getting trusted and experience hands to work on it but as you keep using it you'll begin build a relationship with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz... Baba, U don't know me. I started importing and clearing cars since around 2005. I don't have business with customs, never had issue with them. Na only police I dey sort just to fulfil all righteousness.
If I tell u full duty paid, forget, it is full duty paid. How much is duty for a 10-15 year old car that I want to cut corners for. Even when I buy a car in Nigeria, I know how to check if full duty was paid, and I check it before I carry my hand go buy wahala.
I don't know wat u mean by duty is never fully paid, if na bribe on d side that's a different thing, but if they tell u duty for a 2005 corolla is 650k and u pay it to d bank, they give u reciept and all ur forms, don't let any thief in customs uniform on d road tell u, u didn't pay ur duty complete.
In any case if u don't pay complete duty, u think it's 1k they will collect from u at checkpoint in Badagry or Sagam or Ore, or Benin...?? In ur dreams.
Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yusufdayo1: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Felicity0001:

Do research on these C-Classes of MB
C180
C200
C230

All 4 plugs

I learnt the W203 red top engine are more rugged and most people regard them as bullet proof. Their engines are 1.8L. I don't see any advantage the Toyota has over the German cars apart from resale value which I'm very sure that in 5-7yrs that narative will.change because I've seen a lot of people use these cars for ehailing in lagos and other states.

The 9ja used of these car ranges from 900-1m And above. Tok is ranges from 2m and above.

The only challenge is getting trusted and experience hands to work on it but as you keep using it you'll begin build a relationship with them.

thanks I appreciate your response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
olusola2bello:
Good evening bosses. Please what's the best way to increase ground clearance of a camry 2005? Change the tyre size or raise the car? Tyre size is 205/60/15

If you're ready to spend some money for the clearance you want cos of some bad roads in Lagos, then go to Ladipo and find a space to park preferably by a foga (as we call them) then anywhere around that Gtbank side, tell the guy to take you to where you can do exchange,price 5 size 315/65/16, this will mean that you first bargain to change all your rims to 16rims so negotiate 16 rims first and then show them pictures of your own rims and them bargain, if your tyres are still OK do same if not then just buy 5 toks tyres of that size and you should have the clearance you want. This was exactly what i did to the same 05 Camry I still use till date 2years ago when I bought it 9ja used.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Felicity0001:

No one is talking about oyel here now bros... Abeg do increase your fleet make those looking for opportunity get sth to put body and soul going. Kids have to eat, school fees has to be paid, rent and all that.

This ur 40ft continue no dey land selfgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4254) (4255) (4256) (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.