Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767211 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felakezman(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good afternoon.. Am new on bolt.. Oweing bolt 5k..is this a reason why i have not gotten any request today.. Pls help reply

Felicity0001:
Menh... Shey I go still fit work today so after eating mama Ada plantain 250. Poteto 150, bean 100 and pkomo 100. She then garnished it with otazi leave, onion sorch and fried native stew.

Whi dey folarin street, mushin should come now... Will be outta here in 5mingrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Felakezman:

Good afternoon.. Am new on bolt.. Oweing bolt 5k..is this a reason why i have not gotten any request today.. Pls help reply

Yes. Your cash trip access has been blocked. Your balance has to go below -2000 before you'll continue to receive cash trip request.

For now you have been restricted to card trip only. Pray that a card trip comes your way or let your spouse or family book you on a card trip then sort them out.

Na the matter me I they face since like this. Person wey suppose book me no they pick call sad

This Ajao 1.9 surge just they waste

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Barbiturate:
When I say bolt will never do anything to resolve drivers issues, I know exactly what I'm talking about. Those guys are confirm scammers.

They still had the smelly guts to ask me if rider told me to go to Ogudu, when my very first complaint explained it all. Is this not stupid of Bolt?

Lolz...u are coming with a mindset that they will not sort the problem and that's what u will get. Try to be courteous...respect is reciprocal. At least that's what we require of our Riders too.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...u are coming with a mindset that they will not sort the problem and that's what u will get. Try to be courteous...respect is reciprocal. At least that's what we require of our Riders too.

Bolt agent cheesy

Try dey talk to your scammer ogas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Oyerinde16:
Pls, can I use Volkswagen golf 5, 2006 for bolt and uber. Elders in the house

If it's 4doors, yes u can use it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
mejai:

Update:
No response yet. Abi na weekend things?
Well I spoke with the rider, he himself dey shocked with the total fare. Though he promised to respond pending bolt response.

Under which option did u put in your complain?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Felakezman:

Transfer to Bolt account with your Bank App and use your Reference Number as transaction description. Or u wait till u get card trips or ask a friend/family to request you using card.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Felicity0001:
Menh... Shey I go still fit work today so after eating mama Ada plantain 250. Poteto 150, bean 100 and pkomo 100. She then garnished it with otazi leave, onion sorch and fried native stew.

Whi dey folarin street, mushin should come now... Will be outta here in 5mingrin

Baba 3 days now I never see better for chop for this Lagos..abeg make I drop account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Barbiturate:

Bolt agent cheesy

Try dey talk to scammer ogas

Lolz...
There is a proper way to lay complain.
Be specific with the Pick-up address, Route taken, Stops, if any and specific Drop-off point.
Na u dey find help, make it very easy for ur helper to do that.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

Under which option did u put in your complain?
Under I have issues with my balance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Gentlelife50:

You will always find what to say to defend this your darling bolt, continue.

But what I am saying is the truth sha.
Some issues are within our control...use a good phone, up-to-date App, good internet connection etc.

For example last night I did a trip freedom way, Lekki to Ago Palace that trip should be about 4k. Got to Ago, Rider say host is not picking call I should take her to a good hotel. I told her d only safe place I know is in Ajao Estate. She agreed and we proceeded. Got to Ajao and ended trip and fare was 5,900.
I think this short story just explains my point and my stands. Lekki to Ago cannot be 6k, midnight no traffic, less than 45mins trip.
Lekki to Ajao also cannot definitely be 6k. As will be insinuated that it's Lekki to Ajao that will be calculated if I don't end d trip in d first location.
My trip calculated well well throughout from Lekki to Ago and back to Ajao and my money was complete.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
mejai:

Under I have issues with my balance

That's incorrect.
Should be "issues with this trip" "problem with my fare" or "fare is inaccurate" something like that.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nexttpage:
What year civic abeg?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...u are coming with a mindset that they will not sort the problem and that's what u will get.

They have never resolved any problem since I've been driving on bolt. Not a single problem. They are tricky! They are scammers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Felakezman:

You have to owe above 7k before you can be restricted to card trips only ..

Try to book yourself with a bolt app on cash and see if it will come to you, if it didn't and you are sure you owe them less than 7k...check your data connection and ensure location service is on.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...
There is a proper way to lay complain.
Be specific with the Pick-up address, Route taken, Stops, if any and specific Drop-off point.
Na u dey find help, make it very easy for ur helper to do that.

So the screenshot below I sent and attached to my message initially didn't show the specific PU? From that map they won't see drop off ba? I explained it all from the outset with screenshot again. They don't have system in their office anymore ba?

See, forget! I understand the trick. Uber has never played any hanky panky with me. I can bet you with everything I've got, they are far better! Stop defending wetin no make sense.

Mind you, they replied me again apologizing for the response, that the real amount is 3300. That I have 900 balance and it will reflect in the App btw 5 to 7 days( another abracadabra style) So they can't transfer the balance directly into my acct, but if I owe them, they expect me to transfer into their acct....they can't even wait to be collecting from card trip!

Even the 700 compensation, I neva see, but they will tell you it is already in your App

Wayo people!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Barbiturate:
When I say bolt will never do anything to resolve drivers issues, I know exactly what I'm talking about. Those guys are confirm scammers.

They still had the smelly guts to ask me if rider told me to go to Ogudu, when my very first complaint explained it all. Is this not stupid of Bolt?

Did you just sent that to bolt ?
Your employer or partners?
Hoodlum driver meets Hoodlum app coy.
Their agent here will have something to say about you updating your app to d latest grin

I don’t bother reporting to bolt again I just scare my rider and get my money back.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

Having being on this thread for a while,and perfectly observed and noted all active monikers different characters.

Its either you are a bolt staff or ambassador,you always tactically defend them bro.

Disguising at its best. Lol..

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Unfortunately, I have a 1 driver go still carry them
Pearl1910:

No be small thing, na load they pursue me today. Mobolaji Johnson to Surulere X1.8. I dey happy say I go make like 4k in less than 30mins. Only for me to arrive, person stand for front of gate say "come in com in, reverse and face this side". I already know they want to carry load.
I was like "Is it this load u want to carry or another one" Cos I saw the load but didnt want to believe it's Inside Uber this people want to put all these things. "Mumu even said yes offcourse" I just drove away without answering him. Na d gate man I pity.

I wish I snapped it...
4 Inverter batteries. Asin trailer batteries o
4 Cartons of only God knows what's inside. Each carton is d size of 2 Indomie cartons put together.
4 25litre gallon of Kings Oil
4 quarter bag of rice
Wires and other heavy equipment.

Even if u offer me 20k for this journey I no go.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Barbiturate:

So the screenshot below I sent and attached to my message initially didn't show the specific PU? From that map they won't see drop off ba? I explained it all from the outset with screenshot again. They don't have system in their office anymore ba?

See, forget! I understand the trick. Uber has never played any hanky panky with me. I can bet you with everything I've got, they are far better! Stop defending wetin no make sense.

Mind you, they replied me again apologizing for the response, that the real amount is 3300. That I have 900 balance and it will reflect in the App btw 5 to 7 days( another abracadabra style) So they can't transfer the balance directly into my acct, but if I owe them, they expect me to transfer into their acct....they can't even wait to be collecting from card trip!

Even the 700 compensation, I neva see, but they will tell you it is already in your App

Wayo people!

At least they have resolved one now.
Just calm down and provide the information they are asking for...it's not a big deal.
Check under ur "Campaign Bonus" u will see your N900 there grin
All the bonus bolt gives riders is recorded under "Compensated cash discounts"

There is no scam or hanky panky anywhere it's all about information and enlightenment.

U can withdraw ur positive balance on any weekday during work hours, Uber never evolve reach that one o.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
davit:
Unfortunately, I have a 1 driver go still carry them

In this season that trips are everywhere? Maybe if one or two more drivers reject, they will romance the next person and promise to add to his money. If na driver on rentals that doesn't care how much shock is, he will carry them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Having being on this thread for a while,and perfectly observed and noted all active monikers different characters.

Its either you are a bolt staff or ambassador,you always tactically defend them bro.

Disguising at its best. Lol..

Naaaa...not at all.
U didn't see my posts about Uber being better when they where actually better?
Am just a realist...most guys here know these things but because they just want to remain negative and pessimistic they will not say d truth in the open.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
May be. But I owe more than that. And I'm getting back to back request
Felakezman:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

At least they have resolved one now.
Just calm down and provide the information they are asking for...it's not a big deal.
Check under ur "Campaign Bonus" u will see your N900 there grin
All the bonus bolt gives riders is recorded under "Compensated cash discounts"

There is no scam or hanky panky anywhere it's all about information and enlightenment.

U can withdraw ur positive balance on any weekday during work hours, Uber never evolve reach that one o.

Dem no resolve anything! Where the campaign bonus dey? Where is compensated cash discounts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wetin you dey do for mushin? You wan update yah hoodlum App? grin
Felicity0001:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Barbiturate:

Dem no resolve anything! Where the campaign bonus dey? Where is compensated cash discounts?

Lolz...open ur Driver App. Go to Earnings. Press the drop-down arrow on Earnings, u will see d breakdown of everything

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...open ur Driver App. Go to Earnings. Press the drop-down arrow on Earnings, u will see d breakdown of everything

4600 and I'm owing 1900. How come? Where the 900?

Abracadabra cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Barbiturate:

Bolt is just too cheap for my liking! In a bid to win the competition and get all Nigerians patronise them massively to the detriment of hard working drivers, they make executive trips too cheap and in the long run, it will affect them. Uber will never charge this low!

Anyways, just report to bolt. It's not as if they will do anything!

They give bonuses to riders and at the end, they use abracadabra to give you back. Riders refuse to pay, you complain to bolt, they tell you they will compensate. Wey the money? It has reflected in your App! Wayo people! Why not transfer it to my acct direct. At times when I end trip and see the amount, I get so discouraged! Na like this we go take hit the 1million ba?

I'm trying to activate my Uber. Bolt na rubbish!

I'm not ready to argue anything with anybody.

someone is still somewhere waiting to tell you that bolt is better

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Felakezman:

Try make a request from your phone and see if it get to you.

Youself try pay them their money na abi you no won pay nigrin the moment your -ve balance is exceeding 4500 your trip request will gradually be limited to so try pay some amount or add your card to your riders account then request and make sure it gets to u... Arrive let the wait paid time gets to 2hrs on a 1.9x or 4hrs. Start the trip then end it after like 5min without moving. That way your -'ve balance will be offset.

If you make payment today don't just borther it will be till Monday b4 it will reflect on ur account.

Lastly, check to see if yiur inspection is still valid. These are some of the reasons you may not be receiving trip requests.

Good luck.

Menh this Sun na die today ooh... Me I don park for optima filling station Idimu Rd, I can't come and kill myself.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Johnchrix:

Baba 3 days now I never see better for chop for this Lagos..abeg make I drop account

Not a good time bro so sorry. Still trying to pay off some debt. Anyways, just drop ur aza make I do small tin 4 u tru proxy.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

That's incorrect.
Should be "issues with this trip" "problem with my fare" or "fare is inaccurate" something like that.
I may not mail them again. After Monday and I didn't see any feedback from them, I will plead with the rider to balance up. Cos if I continue with bolt, they go still wan chop commission. E go choke them grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
yommie007:
Wetin you dey do for mushin? You wan update yah hoodlum App? grin

na back to backdrop carry me go there ohgrin as madam no cook put for cooler for me today now na him I say make I miss poverty days by eating bole oh... My brother I actually miss those poverty days... Bole, yam and fish with stew... But niw that food don turn big man food now oh.

Buhari is a good mangrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: IFSHR, Omoapena(m), Cineinfo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.