Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4775284 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2021
jehi100:
Please guys ... Bolt blocked my account cos of offline that I never did. Na 'woro so woro' I dey do. It's be almost 2 months now. Does anyone know what I can do to unblock my account.
Can I re-register?
Or open another bolt account. Cos it seems this bolt no ready answer me ooo.

Please I got mouths to feed , how do I solve this nagging issue?

Register with Uber, if Uber too don block u, go to Indriver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2021
tunlapapa:
Pearl1910, now this is what we call bonus not the way bolt is giving.
2% Just after 8 trips!

Enjoy.
Bolt hasn't given me bonus for 3weeks now. But I Net 25k daily on weekdays and 35k on weekends. Can I achieve this on Uber?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by unofficial(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2021
Omooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Don't be too worried about bolt rating. It is never stable. Just stay focused on what you re doing, and making sure you limit the number of rider you confront on some issues.

As per bolt removing trip, I guess is another way to make sure you don't win their bonus. I have experienced it twice now. In fact, yesterday they removed 2 of my trips as well as the hours. I badly needed that bonus to drop my debt profile.

Just strive to do more than the target given.

God bless our hustle.
Vision202:
Gud evening all.

Please what can I do to increase my rating, I think bolt app is not working well. Despite riders giving me 5 star, my rating refuse to come up o. They sent message to me 3 days ago that my rating is low and send tips on how to improve on it.

Also, many times they don't include all my trips, I might have done 8 trips but on my app it will be showing 5 trips. This has made me lost some bonuses.
Please gurus in the house...help.

Lastly how do I report a rider or an issue to bolt? Please help with the email.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2021
Hitting this debt threshold for the first time yesterday. I actually paid them in the morning forgetting that payments are not attended to on weekends.

Thanks to some advice got here that helped reduce it coupled with their bonus.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Enjoy.
Bolt hasn't given me bonus for 3weeks now. But I Net 25k daily on weekdays and 35k on weekends. Can I achieve this on Uber?

My brother you can't oh just remain where you're and enjoy ur earning.

Uber is still not ready for business because I see no reason why they are visiting every other features of the app like payment method, safety, etc but don't want to visit the one that will make them have both drivers and riders back to the system.

Its almost 2 weeks now they've blocked my account for owning them N7100... Why not restrict the account to card trips alone, like who are those managing the uber business self? Do they have sense at all??

Me ma self no even bother since I've a 1month contract with a rider so I use bolt to balance.

Just imagine yesterday earning alone untop play play oh...i come dey wonder had I been more serious nko...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2021
unofficial:
Omooo

It used to be this before covid
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Johnchrix:

Thanks Oga Felicity, 8389408573 Sterling Bank.. thanks again sir..

Monify/fairmoney- Eri?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
That Na investment name nah. Either Piggyvest or... shocked
Felicity0001:

Monify/fairmoney- Eri?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Felicity0001:

Monify/fairmoney- Eri?

Yes Boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
davit:
That Na investment name nah. Either Piggyvest or... shocked

Na my fairmonie account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Felicity0001:

My brother you can't oh just remain where you're and enjoy ur earning.

Uber is still not ready for business because I see no reason why they are visiting every other features of the app like payment method, safety, etc but don't want to visit the one that will make them have both drivers and riders back to the system.

Its almost 2 weeks now they've blocked my account for owning them N7100... Why not restrict the account to card trips alone, like who are those managing the uber business self? Do they have sense at all??

Me ma self no even bother since I've a 1month contract with a rider so I use bolt to balance.

Just imagine yesterday earning alone untop play play oh...i come dey wonder had I been more serious nko...

Lolz...if I talk now they will say I am Bolt agent. U can gross 50k on Saturday and Sundays.

But u sef, u no wan pay ur debt?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gokecont(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good day everyone, please am a certified uber and bolt driver in lagos, please I need a car to drive, I reside around ikotun, you can call or chat me via WhatsApp: +2348087580378
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godstime234: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
jehi100:
Please guys ... Bolt blocked my account cos of offline that I never did. Na 'woro so woro' I dey do. It's be almost 2 months now. Does anyone know what I can do to unblock my account.
Can I re-register?

Buy bolt account or use someone's else's driver license to register

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vision202: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
IFSHR:

cc: vision202

Okay thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vision202: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
davit:
Don't be too worried about bolt rating. It is never stable. Just stay focused on what you re doing, and making sure you limit the number of rider you confront on some issues.

As per bolt removing trip, I guess is another way to make sure you don't win their bonus. I have experienced it twice now. In fact, yesterday they removed 2 of my trips as well as the hours. I badly needed that bonus to drop my debt profile.

Just strive to do more than the target given.

God bless our hustle.

Amen!
Thanks Boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Bolt has really gone haywire with their bonus. They remove trips anyhow now including time online too. Crazy!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ecclize: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please for clarification.
can i use driver's license from any start, delta for instance in Lagos for Uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
jehi100:
Can I re-register?

Send me mail make I borrow u my account..as i never got Moto yet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
ecclize:
Please for clarification.
can i use driver's license from any start, delta for instance in Lagos for Uber

Yes, it's a National Drivers Licence

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Is any other person experiencing issues with GPS? Mine is not navigating again. Once I start a trip, my position on the app remains at the pick up point till I get to destination. Fare is calculated almost accurately though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...if I talk now they will say I am Bolt agent. U can gross 50k on Saturday and Sundays.

But u sef, u no wan pay ur debt?

But I be bolt staff na grin

Omo... To transfer that 7k enh e no easy oh, I rather work to offset it rather than transfer it. But i don get the money now shall but menh e no easy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Johnchrix:

Send me mail make I borrow u my account..as i never got Moto yet

E go good if your bolt acct kuku get blocked or has accumulated debts even before you get moto to start?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Enjoy.

Bolt is still the best app. There is no app that gives you freedom like Bolt. All the trips I did today was on surge. Easy...

I need to see some earnings of those on the integrity app first before I make my submission.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Enjoy.

25k * 5 days = 125,000
35k * 2 days = 70,000.
Neeettttttttttttt 195k week in week out

[img]https://c./D1UYqF1qdb4AAAAM/excited-nollywood.gif[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Barbiturate:

Then he should do car hire.

Park at a strategic place. Put car hire sign on top of your car. You will surely get clients.

I saw one Camry 2010 in a 4 star hotel compound, waiting for lodgers. "Car hire" sign was on top of the car.

Barbiturates... walai you be craze man..Allah..you should have allowed us to wait for Bolt staff to respond to the issue

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
tunlapapa:
Pearl1910, now this is what we call bonus not the way bolt is giving.
2% Just after 8 trips!

Those long PU and short distance trips na him be issue, but all the same Uber no fit carry you go ijegun, abaranje, ojokoro, imota and those dead end destinations... That's the beauty

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
BAZ001:

25k * 5 days = 125,000
35k * 2 days = 70,000.
Neeettttttttttttt 195k week in week out

[img]https://c./D1UYqF1qdb4AAAAM/excited-nollywood.gif[/img]
Are you saying it's not possible?
He will post his dashboard to show it's possible, don't worry.
After all he's not a bolt agent, neeetttttttt indeed.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
jehi100:
Can I re-register?

Are you sure you never did offline trip, did you solicit offline on the inapp call because it is been monitored by bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Oyerinde16:
Pls, can I use Volkswagen golf 5, 2006 for bolt and uber. Elders in the house
Acceptable on uber.
Rejected on bolt, unless u bribe your way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
All three apps ready.
Let the Xmas marathon begin 4am, 29/11/21.
1million gang, here I come.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Bolt soldiers Don go war... 1.9x nobody anybody mate grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.