Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759462 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2021
chillex8:
Husband and wife requested a ride.
Wife came out first, with kids.
Husband is still looking for cloth to wear!!!!!

When did this one start undecided

Things you only see on Integrity app (Bolt).
Omooooo your riders this week ehn cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2021
BAZ001:
Hit and run

Please CIA izzou Felicity001 donfortune48 kanuisagoat, pearl1910 gentlelife50 fuckeveryday ifebarbie Pocahontas and other fbi, DSS, social media guru whats app group admins. Somebody might recognize him and tell him they saw his pictures online hit and run. That’s enough for me

Pls which platform can I post this guys face and plate number though it’s not so clear.

To show him he can’t just ride people and force me to delete his pictures with tout.
He hits my car tried running until I took his pictures and he came down and bribed tout to victimize me to delete the pictures by force.
E remain small dem for twist my hand if not for an elderly man that came

If I go the police way they will collect money and probably not do anything.
I have a short video too but he quickly rushed me

Abeg oh any wey no be enjoyment, chopping of life and drinking of hennesy make anybody call me o. Na only celebration, naming ceremony, wedding, birthday and enjoyment parties IV I won dey attend o I no get strength for anything wahala. gringrin this life too sweet for wahala abeg so make anybody no call me for wahala matter.

Bro sorry for what happened ok just let it go the guy will meet his Waterloo soon, what ever a man sows he'll reap in due course.

Let's all endeavor to avoid problem. If somebody looks for your trouble especially in a late hour and an unfavourable environment please use wisdom or jejely let it go.

I carried a rider about 5days ago and we got talking, he then gisted me how his friend went to jail for more than 6months, what happened? An okada man scratched his car and out of annoyance he came down and pushed the okada man asking him "you no dey see?" The okada man fell and hit his head somewhere and died instantly. If not for the fact his parents are wealthy who knows if he would have come out by now. After spending about 6-months in jail they still compensated the family of the deceased, buried the body and other things. Till now the young man has not got himself due to the trauma.

So as I dey like this so enh I dey see wahala dey run o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2021
peeps4u:

Isn't this Corolla or I'm seeing wrongly?

I tire oo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Pearl1910:

This early morning...na wa o. Avoid this kain issue with other road users. U shouldn't let him know u r snapping him na. What if the area boys rob u or even harm u. This man looks drunk this early morning. Hope the dent isn't much

Not be drink na smoke u no see him lipsgrin the guy is louded

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2021
DMechyy:

https://en.vindecoder.pl/

Input your vin

Wow! Always to the rescue

Many thanks boss

Trust you're great baba

Regards
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2021
That's their way now. Only if drivers can start treating their Bleep up.

No matter what, we should make them wait the more when they cancel cos they don't want to pay for the paid waiting.
dav1002:
So i carried this stupid fat lady who thinks she has sense

App rang on ×1.9 my belle don dey swit me

Got to her location she said pls I'm coming give me a min

1 minute turn to 14mins

Me i just dey smile cos na 1.9

When she finally came out as i wan start trip i just see passenger cancelled

As i turn look am she begin talk say oh sorry its a mistake i wanted to crosscheck ur plates i didn't know how i cancelled. It's a mistake. Lemme re order you. It will come to you

I just told her with a stern face get the bleep out of my car. Goat

You think say you dey wise

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2021
mail me, ifebaybie@yahoo.com
BAZ001:

Bros I want your Bendel insurance.
Cos the guy was feeling proud and cool while going into his car he got me to delete the pictures.
I don’t want him to be popular at all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2021
continuation grin

So, the guy met me at the arrivals. Let me help you with your luggage, I'm fine thanks.

We got to his car, it's Honda Accord. The car on the app was Toyota Corolla. Told him I may not go with him. He assured of a safe trip and I obliged, quickly arranged for Bendel insurance just in case he plays funny.

So, we got talking. He told me he relocated to Abuja cos of Lagos blues. The guy turned out to be a very cool guy. He saved my number cos of intracity runs. I observed that Abuja chauffeurs are more relaxed, cool and courteous probably due to the fact that the environment is more friendly and has better infrastructures compared to Lagos.

At my destination, had to do a transfer cos the trip was supposed to be a card trip. He gave his details and was to leave, I said no, I want him to receive the alert after like 30mins of trying he got the alert.

TBC grin

IFEBARBIE:
For some days now, I've been on the other side of the divide.

So, got to abj and checked the two apps. I was heading to Jabi, they were same amount. Later, bolt dropped by 5h. I quickly ordered. While at that, I activated my bolt and integrity driver app. Bolt was working while Uber wasn't.

Boom! the bolt chauffeur came and alas, pics as well as vehicle were completely different...

TBC cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2021
ussy09:
Experienced drivers in the house I hail o my question is can I use this car for Uber and again based on estimate how much do u think I can make weekly in abuja

Yes.

It’s the best car for the job.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Pearl1910, please ban this man from bolt. He's on a mission to demarket Bolt.

chillex8:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2021
This from you? shocked
More like do what I say, not what I do

Felicity0001:

Abeg oh any wey no be enjoyment, chopping of life and drinking of hennesy make anybody call me o. Na only celebration, naming ceremony, wedding, birthday and enjoyment parties IV I won dey attend o I no get strength for anything wahala. gringrin this life too sweet for wahala abeg so make anybody no call me for wahala matter.

Bro sorry for what happened ok just let it go the guy will meet his Waterloo soon, what ever a man sows he'll reap in due course.

Let's all endeavor to avoid problem. If somebody looks for your trouble especially in a late hour and an unfavourable environment please use wisdom or jejely let it go.

I carried a rider about 5days ago and we got talking, he then gisted me how his friend went to jail for more than 6months, what happened? An okada man scratched his car and out of annoyance he came down and pushed the okada man asking him "you no dey see?" The okada man fell and hit his head somewhere and died instantly. If not for the fact his parents are wealthy who knows if he would have come out by now. After spending about 6-months in jail they still compensated the family of the deceased, buried the body and other things. Till now the young man has not got himself due to the trauma.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Felicity0001:

No more using wheel spanner.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ussy09(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
peeps4u:

LOL, why you dey ask that kind question? Which other cars you dey see people mostly use for ehailing?
Na kano i dey n na keke we dey use for here

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ussy09(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2021
sbot:

Yes.

It’s the best car for the job.
Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2021
lanrexdo:
Ogba

Ogba is not bad...

But I feel the money the person is asking is way too much so I pulled out.

4m (500k dp)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2021
chillex8:

Uber 2% is bae. Followed by Indriver 9.5%.
Then integrity app(bolt) comes last.

Na so ooh no go gug am oh no loyalty in this games... As e dey hotgrin

My only problem with indriver is that they refused to accept my car they said no category for my Mercedes Benz can u imagine that? Even uber self gave me headache with same reason I'd to visit their Maryland office twice b4 I was able to go online.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2021
ussy09:

Na kano i dey n na keke we dey use for here

It is the generally acclaimed 'ideal' car for ehailing.

Just hit the road already.

Good luck to you nro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Gudvibes06:
Thanks boss, I understand better now though they still chop my eyes today for their 2k bonus but na me no put body cos I stated work around 4pm today and they gave me 7 hours online I con go offline when I get offline trip, I completed everything but I spent 6 hr 45 min online instead of 7 na wating make me miss their 2k be that but I understand the system better now... Make I no like I like this bolt pass Uber maybe na cos of the period wey we dey Sha but the PU time lasan na big advantage over Uber oo.

In that case request yourself and let the wait time read while you're on your offline trip.

Or set destination to your house then drive till you get home and leave the app running till mind night. All na time spent onlinegrin

There're many ways to kill a catgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2021
chillex8:

Well done o... By January ending I will dust my Uber App, make me sef go dig shenanigans on the Posh and Flamboyant App.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Under certain circumstances, I allow eating in the car.
New born, sick e.t c.

But bolt riders want to swallow eba and draw soup inside cream fabric interior.
Who do una this kind thing embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2021
peeps4u:
Pearl1910, please ban this man from bolt. He's on a mission to demarket Bolt.

Don't worry, if he doesn't desist...it's d worse of Bolt riders we will be sending to him grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ecclize: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Johnchrix:
Below is there contract term.

Boss
i will like to have your number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
So they are still asking what's the colour of your car? I have been on break for three weeks only to come back my first trip I am hearing what's the colour of ur car? It's okay

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lol.....
Gentlelife50:
So they are still asking what's the colour of your car? I have been on break for three weeks only to come back my first trip I am hearing what's the colour of ur car? It's okay

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
WTFF..... see insolence in sense form
dav1002:
So i carried this stupid fat lady who thinks she has sense

App rang on ×1.9 my belle don dey swit me

Got to her location she said pls I'm coming give me a min

1 minute turn to 14mins

Me i just dey smile cos na 1.9

When she finally came out as i wan start trip i just see passenger cancelled

As i turn look am she begin talk say oh sorry its a mistake i wanted to crosscheck ur plates i didn't know how i cancelled. It's a mistake. Lemme re order you. It will come to you

I just told her with a stern face get the bleep out of my car. Goat

You think say you dey wise

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ussy09(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
peeps4u:

It is the generally acclaimed 'ideal' car for ehailing.

Just hit the road already.

Good luck to you nro
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Witchersunited: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Good afternoon all, I am using a 2009 Toyota Corolla, it started showing maintenance required sign a few weeks back along with the indicator in the picture attached, also noticed that the mpg keeps decreasing by single digits whenever I drive it, I can leave the house with 19.8mpg and return with 19.7mpg, i don't know if anybody has experienced something similar, thank you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na sarcasm you dey see oo, not corolla
peeps4u:

Isn't this Corolla or I'm seeing wrongly?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
maintenance required or check engine?
Witchersunited:
Good afternoon all, I am using a 2009 Toyota Corolla, it started showing maintenance required sign a few weeks back along with the indicator in the picture attached, also noticed that the mpg keeps decreasing by single digits whenever I drive it, I can leave the house with 19.8mpg and return with 19.7mpg, i don't know if anybody has experienced something similar, thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Witchersunited: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
maintenance required or check engine?
Seeing these 2 on my dashboard, along with a decrease in mpg.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=ecclize post=108231386]

Boss
i will like to have your number
[/quote
Drop urs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
For the check, take it for diagnosis. As for maintenance required, simply reset it after lube services
Witchersunited:
Seeing these 2 on my dashboard, along with a decrease in mpg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.