Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768432 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
northbird:

Dude, I dey my lane oh. You shd check your mirrors too , you bumped into the mention meant for chillex8.

BTW, you say you are not a deep hustler, so what are you? grin After exhausting 11 hrs on the app daily
45 trips, and you think you are not running around Lagos too. ....
You already racked up 55hrs in 5 days. You think you are talking to a rookie.... If you do 55 hrs in 5 days.
This is excluding the commute time to go home daily.
Not a deep husler indeed

U sef see am grin maybe na just this week him start d deep hustling. 1m must b made grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bolt rider just entered my vehicle.
Good afternoon, I respond.

She starts eating already. Someone that's just leaving her house.
Na koboko I take chase am out...

She says she will take it up. I say tell Uche you were eating rotten salad and rice.
Nonsense and ingredient..

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
northbird:

Dude, I dey my lane oh. You shd check your mirrors too , you bumped into the mention meant for chillex8.

BTW, you say you are not a deep hustler, so what are you? grin After exhausting 11 hrs on the app daily

You already racked up a whooping 55hrs in 5 days. You think you are talking to a rookie.... If you do 55 hrs in 5 days. This is excluding the commute time to go home daily.
Not a deep husler indeed

Dey your line I meant was enjoy your bolt in peace.
And for the hours online, they are done on purpose to achieve something not that I drove for those periods. I do have a lot of driving time left at the end of the day.

And hustlers that I know drive more than 12hrs daily.

No doubt, they both have their advantages but I have set aside my bolt to enjoy 2% .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Another encounter.
What kind of Dumbos are on bolt
Am going insane already.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Anything KUSENLA.....I run from it today.

The Experience 16th Edition starting soon

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
chillex8:

She says she will take it up. I say tell Uche you were eaten rotten salad and rice.

Lolz...that kain food wey dey purge person wey no chop am sef

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
davit:
They cheat drivers too with the compensation.

Rider didn't pay a fare of 1000 naira. Bolt paid you half, which is 500 naira. Whereas they already deducted 20 percent of the whole fare as well as 20 naira for the road.

So, now you can imagine how much you have left from the 500 Naira they paid you.

Let's say a rider does not pay 1000 naira and I report to bolt. They come with the normal 500 naira compensation and ask if it solves my issue, I say no and ask of my balance. They end up paying the rest cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
AgentXxx:

Let it get to me too, am interested in trips around those areas �

No wahala bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
davidpeace99:

Lol.. Feli feli, regardless of a deal ehn, I go like meet you one day and this could be a reason to.. come up to 7k and deal is done.

Hope you sabi drink because we may end up using the 7k to drink amd chop kpomo ogrin

I'll put this in budget.

Many thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
northbird:

You already racked up a whooping 55hrs in 5 days. You think you are talking to a rookie.... If you do 55 hrs in 5 days. This is excluding the commute time to go home daily.
Not a deep husler indeed

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
73O9:

Dey your line I meant was enjoy your bolt in peace.
And for the hours online, they are done on purpose to achieve something not that I drove for those periods. I do have a lot of driving time left at the end of the day.

And hustlers that I know drive more than 12hrs daily.

No doubt, they both have their advantages but I have set aside my bolt to enjoy 2% .

But they said uber does not attach conditions to bonuses

Can you let us into why you had to rack up online hours without driving cheesy

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin Make una leave the guy abeg...did he commit a crime by posting his dashboard?
He doesn't want to think too highly of himself. Baba na hussler
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felakezman(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good evening house.. Pls what unit does the toyota camry 03 odometer reads in??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
chillex8:
Another encounter.
Am going insane already.
Bolt needs to ban you perpetually. You're just over reacting. I don't see anything wrong with that question

What is wrong with you

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Felakezman:

It depends on where it was bought from. Canadian cars na km while US na Miles
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felakezman(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Reason for this question is google map will bring 28km..after completing the trip i see about 16 on my odometer... It say Kentucky on my driver door Pilar

morax101:

It depends on where it was bought from. Canadian cars na km while US na Miles
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Bolt needs to ban you perpetually. You're just over reacting. I don't see anything wrong with that question

What is wrong with you
Lol.
No vex.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Riders generally including some drivers don't know that it is against ehaling platforms to eat inside the car.

BTW, our people sabi abuse things sha.

chillex8:

She says she will take it up. I say tell Uche you were eating rotten salad and rice.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
ONE WAY ALERT. MARINA.

If you are coming from Eko Bridge, before getting to apongbon, there is a slight detour by the right that leads you to Marina/UBA roundabout.
Once you take the detour,you take your next left to proceed to Uba Roundabout.

Note, that road is a two way single file. this means once you descend from Eko Bridge, you must be on the extreme right side of the road leading to UBA roundabout. it's not a double lane, the other lane is usually free

private cars who are probably rushing to work in the mornings fall prey to this.

Lastma guys are waiting with their phones to fleece unsuspecting private cars. Please share it to all the people you know, even if they are not on ehailing. One shouldn't be on this platform n suffer from those stupid lastma traps. (BTW, they just put the signage there like 2 weeks ago.)
Where I grew up, there's a saying
"Ipa ti a pa ogberi a gbodo pa Omo awo be." literally, you shouldn't experience what a layman or jjc goes through on Lagos roads.

An illustration is attached for clarity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Felicity0001:

Hope you sabi drink because we may end up using the 7k to drink amd chop kpomo ogrin

I'll put this in budget.

Many thanks bro

regardless, i go dey safe hand now, Abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
chillex8:
Another encounter.
Am going insane already.

it looks like they do these things for clout. Bolt will find a way to trace and block, e no kukuma de hard them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

What is wrong with you

wait oo. was he talking about the rider or the driver ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin grin
Una wahala for here too much.
grin grin
I can see it coming

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Felakezman:
Post the picture of your dashboard
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
northbird:
ONE WAY ALERT. MARINA.

If you are coming from Eko Bridge, before getting to apongbon, there is a slight detour by the right that leads you to Marina/UBA roundabout.

Note, that road is a two way single file. this means once you descend from Eko Bridge, you must be on the extreme right side of the road leading to UBA roundabout. it's not a double lane, the other lane is usually free

private cars who are probably rushing to work in the mornings fall prey to this.

Lastma guys are waiting with their phones to fleece unsuspecting private cars. Please share it to all the people you know, even if they are not on ehailing. One shouldn't be on this platform n suffer from those stupid lastma traps. (BTW, they just put the signage there like 2 weeks ago.)
"Ipa ti a pa ogberi a gbodo pa Omo awo be." literally, you shouldn't experience what a layman or jjc goes through on Lagos roads.

This is really bad if they actually arrest cars that fall prey because the government is constructing that road hence they closed a part of the road and we all need to divert and find alternatives. Well thanks for pointing it out cos I take the road everyday and we form queue self. So they will arrest us tire.
But now that I know I will take the extreme right
The last time Lastma arrested me was 4years ago I can’t part with 1 naira this 1million target season.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
morax101:
The peace agreement between Bazoo001 and Dru23 deh make this thread dull nowadays

Na uber vs bolt we dey now
I’m team bolt, which team you dey ?
Me I don come outside now Na to drive like ant till Saturday night.

See paid waiting on 1.9 x and still counting
Uber get this ?

But see name : outsider

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Felakezman:
Reason for this question is google map will bring 28km..after completing the trip i see about 16 on my odometer... It say Kentucky on my driver door Pilar

Your car odometer readings is in miles
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
northbird:
ONE WAY ALERT. MARINA.

U go fear lastma van for ur drawing grin always laying ambush

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pls my ogas in the house, I think I need someone to tell me what bolt mean by completion rate ooo this people are scammer after hard work to win their 11k see watin dem do me. Pls I need help if there is what I need to do better.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2021
Who dey compare Uber to bolt? Uber na suffer head app after one week on bolt and some months on uber.

BAZ001:

Na uber vs bolt we dey now
I’m team bolt, which team you dey ?
Me I don come outside now Na to drive like ant till Saturday night.

See paid waiting on 1.9 x and still counting
Uber get this ?

But see name : outsider

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 12:11am On Dec 04, 2021
Can you imagine? 45/40 yet them no give you. Nawa ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.