Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757950 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
komodapson:

But na the monograde na him I pour SAE 40, the smoke no be here ó...my sleeky car don turn DAF truck....I drove past conoil , but I had already poured the total monograde and i haven't tried the Conoil 20w-50... But it seems Oando seems good also....

Omo ...e be like say na name all those company dey sell jare...
I'd it being I had more time to think, I wouldn't have taken such irrational decision.... But I was running out of time, N1M before 31st grin

But I go await oga Felicity make him tell me the implication of the use of monograde Oil as against SW 20 - 50....seems I won't have to wait till 2000miles before I change the oil then...
But I go await my boss Felicity make him school me...

Which one is monograde oil again?

Bros abeg remove that oil as soon as possible ooo, just bite the bullet and buy the correct 20w 50 or whatever weight your car uses.

Isn’t that generator oil? Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
komodapson:

But na the monograde na him I pour SAE 40, the smoke no be here ó...my sleeky car don turn DAF truck....I drove past conoil , but I had already poured the total monograde and i haven't tried the Conoil 20w-50... But it seems Oando seems good also....

I'd it being I had more time to think, I wouldn't have taken such irrational decision.... But I was running out of time, N1M before 31st grin

But I go await oga Felicity make him tell me the implication of the use of monograde Oil as against SW 20 - 50....seems I won't have to wait till 2000miles before I change the oil then...
Did you pour in the oil while the engine was still hot? That could be the reason why the smoke came up. I have been topping my car engine oil with total unbranded every 3 days with 1litre. No smoke

After servicing, my engine can only do 700miles thereafter I have to top it with 1 litre every 3days. I tried to keep up with Mobil xhp but omo e no possible. Total unbranded to the rescue

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
Johnchrix:

My oga them Make una remember us o were never get moto do u small give away this Christmas one love..

Guy! What do you really want? Somebody ask you to contact him for a job slot with daily feeding... Everybody is struggling in this country ooh even dangote self is finding it difficult in this buhari tenor. I've told you b4 take every opportunity seriously b4 laziness and cooperate begging sets in.

27 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dailyparrot:

15k per head

Watin happen?

Make una deyntake am easy na shuu!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pearl1910:

U this Bazzo ehhh...came to pick someone in d airport indeed grin

C’mon I don’t live in lekki
I don’t pay house rent of 1.5m and don’t drive a 2013 Corolla so why should I lie ?

I don’t know how to net 200k easily week in week out .
Add me to ur telegram group u no gree
I have a life and Loved ones that don’t even know I do Uber.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
undecided
VaselineCrew:
Merry Christmas to all the pilots today

Remember to check your oil ooo, mine has been short and I didn’t even know.

Meanwhile I see now why people pay bolt ahead of time, I sent them money today but they haven’t processed it, hmmm, I hope I don’t get blocked ooo
Same here. I paid 8k since afternoon. E never drop. And after that I did 12,500 card trips. If I no make I no transfer that 8k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
ReadaDream:
Did you pour in the oil while the engine was still hot? That could be the reason why the smoke came up. I have been topping my car engine oil with total unbranded every 3 days with 1litre. No smoke

After servicing, my engine can only do 700miles thereafter I have to top it with 1 litre every 3days. I tried to keep up with Mobil xhp but omo e no possible. Total unbranded to the rescue

komodapson:

Yeah ..bro...concerning oil check, very vital...woke up early today, checked my oil ...I c say e gauge...naso I got my first trip on uber from ojodu to festac, 1.5x...then return trip immediately from festac to magodo, magodo again to obawole, obawole back to olowora....Olowora offline to phase II...

Then...i noticed the sound of my engine don dey crow grin...very hot....on 3MB....on my way I couldn't see any oil from reputable gas station either Oando or Total...... I knew the oil go don fall short...as I reach phase II... Naso a juicy offer N9860 to Ekoro abule egba....
Mehn... I don't like waiting, I no dey pursue bonus...

I no one miss the offer. I'm always wary of lekki epe exp and 3MB, because once road free....craze go plenty......I started noticing the craze from Gerrard road, ogudu and alapere...minor minor accidents...

As I reach one total gas station... I happy say I go pick up my desired oil....because the engine don change from crowing to quack quack quack like duck... grin but I was let down... I'd to improvise

Mehn I gat no choice than to go with this monograde oil ...so drivers make una check oil well o....
But the smoke ehn....no be for here ó...e be like DAF truck...I pray make my engine no hear pansa pansa before I dispose off....

BAZOO...hops I no go clock N1M go later buy engine N400k ....lmao

What are you guys talking about ?
Same car Engine u dey use hustle ?
You can’t drive home before topping oil

Now I know why one man su shout oil sipping car upandan... u mean car dey drink oil like shayo like dis.

Guy after netting 1M just buy 4liters of oil inside booth else u go buy new Engine from your 1M

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
komodapson:

Baba na flexing me I dey I no get any thing to tell u...gringringrin

Fire down till the engine pack up then replace am... Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Felicity0001:

Guy! What do you really want? Somebody ask you to contact him for a job slot with daily feeding... Everybody is struggling in this country ooh even dangote self is finding it difficult in this buhari tenor. I've told you b4 take every opportunity seriously b4 laziness and cooperate begging sets in.

Did some online interview, Still waiting for their response boss..
Merry Christmas Oga Felicity.. Wishing you long life and prosperity sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
[quote author=Felicity0001 post=108816053]

Guy! What do you really want? Somebody ask you to contact him for a job slot with daily feeding...

Abeg look alway.
You can only take a horse to the river , you can never force a horse to drink water. Lobatan

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Johnchrix:

Bro
Someone offered you a driving job at 60k plus accommodation and feeding twice daily,
U didn't respond
Thet even gave u first right refusal clause
But you were snapping picture of you carrying brick saying the engineer didn't pay you.
Are u for real?
U asked for Uber car but u are given a driving job yet u didn't take.
And to think i was about buying a car so u can drive on Uber until i got a better contract/deal which made me pause

Bros u never ready or u are just photoshopping thing.

You should be ignored hence forth.

Modified: I am not angry u declined but u didn't even respond to say u don't want the job because of ...bla bla bla so that another person can take the offer

For the guy that bought engine oil.
You have completed ur trip of money drain the oil and put the correct grade and the obye you usually buy

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
No offence, me just no like the guy parole from theget go. He complains too much about life. We all wear shoes too and we know where it itches. The koko is being self-disciplined and focused.
And I'll advice not being a guarantor to such person, for anything fit happen. May God bless us all. Merry Christmas
Felicity0001:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Well said.... baba you spoke my mind.....
Lush100:

Bro
Someone offered you a driving job at 60k plus accommodation and feeding twice daily,
U didn't respond
But you were snapping picture of you carrying brick saying the engineer didn't pay you.
Are u for real?
And to think i was about buying a car so u can drive on Uber until i got a better contract/deal which made me pause

Modified: I am not angry u declined but u didn't even respond to say u don't want the job because of ...bla bla bla so that another person can take the offer

You have completed ur trip of money drain the oil and put the correct grade and the obye you usually buy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lush100:

Bro
U didn't respond
Are u for real?

I accepted the offer sir, did some Interviews, still waiting for the man's response.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
donfortune48:
My best week this year.

Just 2trips per day.

U get sense. Your Car will stay healthy for a very long time

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 2:39am On Dec 26, 2021
Felicity0001:

Watin happen?

It cost between 18k to 20k now to travel from Lagos to Imo state.

I put in the price to give room for negotiation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 4:17am On Dec 26, 2021
Felicity0001:

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 4:26am On Dec 26, 2021
Johnchrix:

I accepted the offer sir, did some Interviews, still waiting for the man's response.

Apologies then.
When the offer was brought in the open,
U too accept it in the open,
That way u " force" the person's hand to hand the job to u to save face.
That's psychology.
It's all good sir.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2021
Lush100:

Apologies then.
When the offer was brought in the open,
U too accept it in the open,
That way u " force" the person's hand to hand the job to u to save face.
That's psychology.
It's all good sir.

As in ehhh grin

Na so I collect Freon without shame...
Small thing I go begin shout foul play if Hennessy plane no quick land.
(I no really send alcohol though)

You offer me anything publicly you are in for it...
You set target publicly... you go on 2weeks Rehab vacation I call you out.

Once it’s publicly food don done I no get shame

[img]https://c./SSftxL4k4IEAAAAd/saltbae-salt.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2021
VaselineCrew:

May God not let us need to buy new engine or transmission, amen!!!

Omo that is my oil ooo, that Total 5000 20w 50. It has served me well.

This "it has served me well" u guys always say for palm oil. How many years have u used that oil without having any engine issues?
Most of the damage those bad oils cause begin to surface after like 2yrs of ehailing use. So the testimonies should wait till like 3yrs then u can confirm if it has served u well or not.

No be by prayer and no be curse, if u use wrong fluids u are bound to change engine or transmission sooner or later.

U guys don't fathom d level of stress on d engine driving from morning till night everyday, then u now come and add to it with wrong oil. It's just a matter if time...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2021
Johnchrix:

Nice! Wish you best of luck.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year ahead.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2021
BAZ001:

As in ehhh grin

Na so I collect Freon without shame...
Small thing I go begin shout foul play if Hennessy plane no quick land.
(I no really send alcohol though)

You offer me anything publicly you are in for it...
You set target publicly... you go on 2weeks Rehab vacation I call you out.

Once it’s publicly food don done I no get shame

[img]https://c./SSftxL4k4IEAAAAd/saltbae-salt.gif[/img]

You enh,
Na ur rider i dey pity,
Only u cheerful, dru, chuwaa2,
I still dey learn work for ur hand,

I no fit promise bazoo1 anything bcoz my bank app will be hanging forever.

Meanwhile i get freon to collect,
While ur Hennessy is hanging in that ur yeye plane, my freon don already dey port angry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2021
If everyday in December was like the 25th ( free road and optimum surge) . 1M should be a piece of cake.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2021
northbird:
If everyday in December was like the 25th ( free road and optimum surge) . 1M should be a piece of cake.

Its possible sir, according to bazoo1 and cheerful,
Just join their telegram group b4 it becomes full again.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2021
komodapson:

Kwantinue!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2021
Felicity0001:

Watin happen?

It's cheap sef...how much u want make them pay?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2021
yommie007:
Well said.... baba you spoke my mind.....

Aswear! I didn't want to say somethings that will hurt a struggling man's feeling.

That job (who even offered that job self is it gentlelife50 or who self) offer would have been a very great one for him but tye guy just went on limp mood... Thats a sign of laziness from begging... This is why Yahoo boys will never do anything meaningful in life evennif they eat it big because their mind is centred with begging so they can't put in effort to work.

In any case I pray for him shall.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slydog(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2021
Lush100:

Its possible sir, according to bazoo1 and cheerful,
Just join their telegram group b4 it becomes full again.

Pls how do I join this telegram group?
I'm a new rider, just last two days with total earni g of N19k
I want to improve, based in PH though
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2021
Omo Una dey Cashout this season o! I enter Ozumba Mbadiwe to Chevron drive 4800 yesterday I nearly cry...I say make I come rant for here cry

Even Wen I dey drive Eko Pearl to Chevron na 1900 bolt dey give me to collect from rider cry cry

BAZ001 come gimmie my money back o cry cry

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2021
Felicity0001:

If na him get the car, this advise is perfect.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2021
Dailyparrot:

It cost between [b]18k to 20k [/b]now to travel from Lagos to Imo state.

I put in the price to give room for negotiation.

Are you kidding me??!!

Wow!

This is serious!

Abeg na me go go carry my family come back by January be that because I cant spend my 2days effort on transport alone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2021
komodapson:

grin

Just drain and service again with new filter and oil you usually use.

Normally when yiu change brand engine will smoke for some time and stop. Again the cold oil on a hot engine can also cause it to smoke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, northbird and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.