Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727071 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2021
komodapson:

Thanks boss...abeg check your email sir

Oh okay... Been a while I check that inbox self.

Sorry to everyone who sent a mail amd haven't gotten a reply I'll attend accordingly.

Season greetings to everyone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

U roll with car owner that will put I "pass my neighbor" generator and okada oil Inside his car.

grin

At least they will park where others are parked.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2021
GeneralZodd:
Cheerfully giver no Dey hear word, him get coconut head, I warned him severally he couldn’t listen, he was over working the car. Now he his out of business. Only God knows what happened.

Money he's supposed to use and buy another car is what he's using to pay some stupid Yahoo/politician boys as rent in lekki. Foolishness at its peak.

He'll say he will get quality trip round Lagos... So we wey dey stay for Badagry, Sango Ota, Ibadan et el nko? We no dey get quality trips abi?

Common sense isn't really common shall

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

Wo, God will bless and increase you. Because of ur heart of gratitude and appreciation, He will perfect and preserve his increase and blessings upon your life.

Not many Drivers appreciate what they have, they feel they should be working in oil company, oil company that doesn't exist.

Come una sure say no be Uche Bolt be this guy so

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2021
chillex8:
Make una free this oil matter na.
E get why lipsrsealed

Don't mind them they want to go wake up a dead mummy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2021
FuckEveryday:
grin grin

This guy is looking razzed now than b4... Shey na so we all be too?grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Guys please what's your take on this South African spec corolla...
Are the parts expensive,
Will it's hold up like it's American spec counterparts.
Will it take the heat of this job like the 03 -07 models.

I intend getting a clean manual 010-013 for an upgrade.
Thanks for your input

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2021
Liar, na mummy wey dey there no let you collect number, you're an oven lighter, I know you. You no want send "a womanizer" message to mummy

Lush100:
Let me give u interesting funny weird incident.
Yesterday went to an event with my mum @ lagos airport hotel .
It was strictly by invitation.
My dad after church said he wanted to go home. So i used his card.
My dad said he would drop my wife n kids home b4 going home.
Drove thru agege via akanni Doherty road.
Anyway, got there
Met hefty looking bouncers & 2 "beautiful " ushers
Took us to seat,
Since then one of them refused to leave me oh.
She stood at my side,
Hitting me with het backside severally, event bent down to hit me severally,
Initially i thought they were mistakes oh as a result of dancing until i felt brest on the top of my head,
She said " sorry" about once or twice.
All these while my mum was still on the same table adjacent to me.
I had to be dancing on my seat and feign ignorance of what has happening as i wondered what was the cause , i even tried to remember what soap i used in bathing (who cut soap for me).
If not that i am more pope than pope191 , i for take am up from there but i am a good boy abi man.
Abeg who cut this kin soap for me.
Tried to take pictures of how close she was.
Imagined if my wife was there, she won't take it lightly nor would this lady have the mind.
I left after some sorvernier were served.

If u have experienced such, let me know what caused it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2021
Anyiodogwu:
Please guys

What is the correct ATF oil for 2005 Corolla

And the price.
My vehicle is having delay in entering drive or reverse, also help me with the process

Recommended gear oil for your car is T IV (pronounced T4). If you check your dip stick u will see it written there.
Take your car to a good mechanic for repairs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2021
peeps4u:
Liar, na mummy wey dey there no let you collect number. You no want send "a womanizer" message to mummy

Bro, i be pastor oh
People wey dey play play away match dey fear me sef, I no know how this one strong.
My mum no dey send oh bcoz she know i be pastor.

Even sef, na u sabi
Me we dey ibadan go collect number for lagos....
I am more holy than pope 191 and Feli put together, i just get baby face datz all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
LOL, no wonder they call you Uche/bolt staff.

Pearl1910:

Wo, God will bless and increase you. Because of ur heart of gratitude and appreciation, He will perfect and preserve his increase and blessings upon your life.

Not many Drivers appreciate what they have, they feel they should be working in oil company, oil company that doesn't exist.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
No disrespect boss but this is a hate speech. We no say we dey catch cruise here once in a while but everything get limit small.
Felicity0001:

Money he's supposed to use and buy another car is what he's using to pay some stupid Yahoo/politician boys as rent in lekki. Foolishness at its peak.

He'll say he will get quality trip round Lagos... So we wey dey stay for Badagry, Sango Ota, Ibadan et el nko? We no dey get quality trips abi?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Felicity0001:
Evil leaders that dont like to see common citizens succeed.

To all those posting photo shop dashboard I hope your aim has now been achieved make una worry them go frustrate life out of you all that you'll have nothing left from your earnings whereas their own children are living puch life overseas driving the most expensive cars and having all the beautiful women of the world. No be bu.ha.ri son I carry one Moroccan girl go deliver to the other time at his residence in VI?
Dey there dey post dashboard... 7.5% tax is here.

But they clearly said it doesn't affect your earnings. Uber and Bolt must pay tax na...whether they shift it to d Rider's or they pay from their pocket, that's their business, it will not affect your earnings, so leave people that are posting 'photoshop' dashboard out of this abeg.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Felicity0001:

Are You are serious right now ?
Seems Nigerians prefer lies
APC/Liar Mohammed well don sir

Meanwhile you mean pay rent for
Lekki. or. ipaja command

[img]https://c./_k2m6ctWBVgAAAAd/tacos-which-one.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
BAZ001:

Ipajamanism

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
deedee44:

20w50

Talk true,
U never open ur engine for oil related damage?
U never wash sludge comot for engine?
Ur oil pressure light or engine oil light hasn't blinked when engine is on?
And the sound of your engine is still like when u bought it??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

Bro talk is cheap.
That's why most people talk rubbish online.
For whatever reason his matrix parked up, man still bought a clean 2013 Corolla without collecting loan from anyone on this thread.
That's enough to know that he is doing well.
Don't ask me how I know this, I will tell u for free. I am a premium member of his telegram group.
Cheerfulgiver is my motivation, the reason I moved with no hesitation to buy my first car(manual).
Soon I will drop a piece of writing about my experience to motivate whoever needs motivation.
I never regretted buying a manual car.
Also my regards to pearl1910, man has been so real and full of logical reasoning.
Deedee44 also motivated me unknowingly from one random post he made.
Above all, I salute everyone here u guys are the best, this thread is the best.
Baz001 Ur face show
Felicity your shoe shine
The last two monikers below are not driving for money ooo, they are doing it to kill boredom.
They are made already, if u dey grind, no follow there mouth ooo
Gentlelife50 (kanayo)
Donfortune48 (yahooboy)

2013 Corolla without loan grin
P:Johnny Johnny
J: yes papa
P: telling lies
Johnny : no papa grin

You are the only one that have associated with the telegram group in the whole of this thread...

Standing ovation

[img]https://media1./images/31864e88aeb89280da11f782b145cc57/tenor.gif?itemid=12829177[/img]

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaliveth10(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
emmaliveth10:
Good evening all, please what are the requirements needed to be an Uber partner?

Good day all,please I'm still waiting for answers to this ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Omo today was about offline.

Ikotun - Ogijo in ikorodu (to and fro)

Good evening bosses

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
OmodavidoX:

Good evening bosses

Enjoyment, na so Dec dey be, save well for January

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

Talk true,
U never open ur engine for oil related damage?
U never wash sludge comot for engine?
Ur oil pressure light or engine oil light hasn't blinked when engine is on?
And the sound of your engine is still like when u bought it??

Most of these car owners don't know the differences between a good sounding car from a bad 1. According to them once water is dripping from the tail pipe of the car , the engine is very ok ....... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AyeMoJuba: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hello @ all,
I need a car to be used for Bolt Transport service urgently. I am a complete gentleman who is levelheaded. A man of his words who has the penchant for keeping to promises and agreement.
kindly reach out to me on 08161116238 if you have a car for hire purchase to be used on Bolt transport service.
I live around Ogba, Lagos.

Thanks in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Now they have let the Cat out of the bag.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
First requirement is abbility to swallow pride den A 2002 or above car of your choice (4cylinder) , a valid driver license and a good phone and vent phone holder
After these na your ruggedity and health status remain cos this hustle no be for children.
emmaliveth10:

Good day all,please I'm still waiting for answers to this ��

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by meedeen: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
peeps4u:

Ament to that powerful prayer, and you too.

Another thing, your phone might be abnormally hot during usage with uberbolt apps and Gmap, it is therefore advisable you go for AC vent phone holder so that you can just hang it at AC vent and get your phone super cool with no overheating issue.

Good luck to you and compliments of the season to everyone.

Better 2022

Thanks again man...aameen to all our prayers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaliveth10(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Gudvibes06:
First requirement is abbility to swallow pride den A 2002 or above car of your choice (4cylinder) , a valid driver license and a good phone and vent phone holder
After these na your ruggedity and health status remain cos this hustle no be for children.

Hehe...thanks man
Can i contact you for more informations?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
OmodavidoX:

Good evening bosses

Good evening, brother. How much gas did your car consume on the to and fro level?
I mean like how much fuel, using the hours spent to and fro?
I'm on learning mode, brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
dru23:

Most of these car owners don't know the differences between a good sounding car from a bad 1. According to them once water is dripping from the tail pipe of the car , the engine is very ok ....... grin

But at least they can drive.
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Gentlelife50:

grin

Shey you'll will not let him be?
Is it a must, to know how to drive?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Gentlelife50:

grin

The ones that can drive dey drive 24/7 .. But Person wey no sabi drive is their Oga controlling them ......

You see , this life no wan balance..........by the way we are loading a container this January. So pre order your items and pay 30% deposit of total cost.....

We don't want to chase you up and down when goods arrive.. We dey enter 2022 with more sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
donfortune48:

Shey you'll will not let him be?
Is it a must, to know how to drive?

Don't mind them joor. While they were busy driving up and down . I was enjoying myself... Work hard o my people....

So your pikin no go ask u say wetin u dey do when their father mates were working ... Instead make u leave me alone jeje ..but no grin u wan make I start to troll u guys. Well let the trolling begin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.