Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4776427 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) (4354) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Dru23 is who you're looking for... be sure to state the type..... 5w30 abi w20?
Felicity0001:
Pls who has genuine and regular plug for the following oil and prices I'm looking at having a change of oil for my car the mobile 1 is getting too expensive and i need to look for a cheaper alternative that's also very good

1) Castrol GTX Magnatec Full Synthetic Oil

2)Royal Purple High Performance Synthetic Oil

3)Shell RotellaT6 Full Synthetic Diesel Oil

4) Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil

5) Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil

6) Castrol Edge Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil

7) Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife Technology Synthetic Blend Motor Oil

The No.1 on the list is what I'm actually considering due to its magnetic xteristics during cold start or warm up. Though all of them are good products so I'll be going for the one with the best price because I'm a business man no time for sentiment now.

Pls if anyone has a good and genuine plug kindly avail me their contact need to service my car latest this week @6k miles.

cc: deedee44
Pope191
Dmechy
Pearl1910
Kanuisagoat
Gentlelife50
BAZ001
Komodapson and co.

Lastly, what do you guys think abiut the Castro sold by FortOil filling stations is it the same as the one produce abroad or made for Nigeria market?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Peppermintflav: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Good morning my Ogas here.

Please I will like to know if using 7k fuel for 299km journey is okay (fuel gauge light came on due to not getting filling station in time)…( or my car 04 Corolla sport ) consumes fuel a lot.

Let's assume it's 42litres you are talking about. Your car is consuming about 20mpg which is bad for highway. Scan the car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good people of this forum,recently I noticed that any time i put on the a/c the temp of my car goes up. Any ideas what the problem might be? Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Peppermintflav:

Let's assume it's 42litres you are talking about. Your car is consuming about 20mpg which is bad for highway. Scan the car.
It is not a direct journey.

It is normal daily bolt hustle within Lagos.

I add all the distance I did for the whole day which sum up to that not including the distance to pick up point , and failed pick up etc.

But I will still scan the scan to be on a safer side

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
yommie007:
Dru23 is who you're looking for... be sure to state the type..... 5w30 abi w20?
Hmmn! U wan detonate bomb this early 2022.
Reverse ur car few pages and u will see caveat emptor on Felicity0001 from dru23.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
VaselineCrew:

As in, indriver can be soooo annoying.

Why will they charge the driver when the passenger doesn’t show?

So let’s say a driver drives 5km to pick up a rider, spent 10mins in traffic, now gets there and the passenger doesn’t show, why should the driver now get charged?

Granted they will tell you that it would be refunded in 10 days, but why will they even charge you at all? Bolt and Uber don’t do that.

So I burn my petrol and my time and I still get charged when a passenger doesn’t show, it’s insane.

Then the indriver riders will just be wasting your time. At least on bolt, after 5 mins you enter paid waiting, but since there is no paid waiting on indriver, the riders will be taking forever. Some riders sha, so I should wait 20 minutes for you for free? Because of what na?

When I use indriver, I tell the riders that I will only wait 5 minutes, then I set my timer on my phone as soon as I arrive. Even today I was telling this girl on the phone on my way to her pickup to please, please, be ready that I am so and so minutes away and I will only wait 5 minutes once I arrive.

I arrived and at 5 minutes and some seconds I cancelled as I hadn’t seen her, then as I was about to leave, she came out, but I had already cancelled.

Why can’t people order rides when they are ready to leave? Some don’t value your time at all. It’s like since “the cab is here”, the cab will be there forever... makes no sense.
its annoying but the money deducted will still be returned back to ur wallet after 5 or 7 days so u still get ur money back

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
ReadaDream:
True. But drivers will abuse it. IMO, they should just leave it as it is but update the app to accommodate our card details
they should follow indriver steps, just put money in ur wallet once the money is exhausted they only give grace of 500 naira after u can't take incoming request and within 30 seconds u can quickly load ur wallet and GBAM u start taking orders again...if not for anything i so much love indriver payment plan

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
yommie007:
Your tank must be almost empty for the car to contain fuel worth 7k... except the filling station had other ideas. Nonetheless, what makes you think your car consumes? The quality of fuel is another area worth considering. You need to study your car, as well as your fuel suppliers

Lolz...do u use a Corolla?
How much fuel do u think will fill d tank of this car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Crvrider:
Good people of this forum,recently I noticed that any time i put on the a/c the temp of my car goes up. Any ideas what the problem might be? Thanks.

Ur radiator fins re bad, Goan blow it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Felicity0001:
Pls who has genuine and regular plug for the following oil and prices I'm looking at having a change of oil for my car the mobile 1 is getting too expensive and i need to look for a cheaper alternative that's also very good

1) Castrol GTX Magnatec Full Synthetic Oil

2)Royal Purple High Performance Synthetic Oil

My oga Dru23 enterprises is ur best plug

3)Shell RotellaT6 Full Synthetic Diesel Oil

4) Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil

5) Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil

6) Castrol Edge Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil

7) Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife Technology Synthetic Blend Motor Oil

The No.1 on the list is what I'm actually considering due to its magnetic xteristics during cold start or warm up. Though all of them are good products so I'll be going for the one with the best price because I'm a business man no time for sentiment now.

Pls if anyone has a good and genuine plug kindly avail me their contact need to service my car latest this week @6k miles.

cc: deedee44
Pope191
Dmechy
Pearl1910
Kanuisagoat
Gentlelife50
BAZ001
Komodapson and co.

Lastly, what do you guys think abiut the Castro sold by FortOil filling stations is it the same as the one produce abroad or made for Nigeria market?

My oga Dru23 enterprises is ur best plug
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
sharpk007:

Ur radiator fins re bad, Goan blow it

This issue only happens when a/c is on but not with normal operation even if am in traffic for for several hours.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Check fan
Crvrider:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Abort! Abort!! Abort!!! RPG!!! Incoming!!! But we're business men here i suppose? Money is the most important factor.
mejai:

Reverse ur car few pages and u will see caveat emptor on Felicity0001 from dru23.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
mejai:

Well done grin
Na from your mouth dem go hear say student dey knack teacher wife.
For the past two days in this new year, there has been peace on this thread so 2022 is going to be our year of peace.

don’t mind Yommie007 d guy Na herdsman

[img]https://media1./images/4b7d4dbfcbda4d8d5c70ade0a1692ab8/tenor.gif?itemid=20722316[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Happy new year, bosses in the house.
I greet everyone honorably and wishing us growth, greater heights, more money and overall positivity. Amen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
E b like say bolt don finally review the cash threshold ..7+ and cash trip still entering..card trip no even do mistake enter .na wa for mainland trips o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thanks
Felicity0001:

Check lower arm bushing
Tie rod
Ball joint
Steering knuckles
Bearings and engine mounts
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
IFSHR:
E b like say bolt don finally review the cash threshold ..7+ and cash trip still entering..card trip no even do mistake enter .na wa for mainland trips o
By 10k them suppose block you, I want to believe it's just this period but better still they should get a better payment platform so we can easily pay back , especially on weekends.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
IFSHR:
Na 10k plus now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
skillip:
By 10k them suppose block you, I want to believe it's just this period but better still they should get a better payment platform so we can easily pay back , especially on weekends.
You so on point. If they can use INDriver payment system for drivers to settle their outstanding balances. It would make sense alot. You add your CARD details to the payment platform on the App. You pay your outstanding with ease. It reflects instantly, not waiting 12hrs to 2days. It makes work easier and faster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
yommie007:
Check fan

Fan too works fine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
eyinola:
they should follow indriver steps, just put money in ur wallet once the money is exhausted they only give grace of 500 naira after u can't take incoming request and within 30 seconds u can quickly load ur wallet and GBAM u start taking orders again...if not for anything i so much love indriver payment plan

IFSHR is saying Bolt should Increase it from 7k u r saying they should reduce it to 500. U wicked o grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Crvrider:

Check and change d fan. if ur car uses double fan then the AC fan is bad, if it's single fan then d motor is getting weak and it's not blowing at optimum speed again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
A good pump will fill it for 6k5 thereabout. Except you wanna fill till it spills off the mouth.
Pearl1910:

Lolz...do u use a Corolla?
How much fuel do u think will fill d tank of this car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
Peppermintflav:

Your assumption seems faulty. You don't give straight jacketed answers to such posers, quite unempirical.
You should ask the young dude, the period(p) of the day he embarked on such journey, time(t) spent in traffic(Tr) however octane rating gives room for wide arrays of fuel being sold in our country since there seems to be no standard - meaning...PMS quality differs across gas station... this can only be put to test through their densities using hygrometer...

So my bro...na calculus we go take solve the riddle grin

Jokes apart...gas consumed on a km journey on reinforced concrete road like apapa oworoshoki differs from same journey on lagos - Ibadan ..asphalt pavement

In short...make the guy go scan in car... grin

Lecture continue next week

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
That was how I retired early on a Sunday.... my car developed a fault i don't even know the cause yet. Ogas in the house pls come to my aid oo.... drove from omole to iwaya, dropped passengers, put gear for reverse, na so car no gree move oo... throttled the thing, na raise the thing dey raise oo. Put for drive, same thing. Had to wait a lil, then it moved forward with vibration. Switched off the ignition, waited 10 secs..., reverse worked with heavy vibration, but drive worked until I got back to a smooth road, gear 1 fit select, on getting to 2, the thing raise and rpm from 1.5 fit jump go 4. Had to manage it home. Na house I dey like this oo. Anyone got an experience or an idea of what could be wrong? Gear oil is intact, checked it regularly.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ooin..
komodapson:

Your assumption seems faulty. You don't give straight jacketed answers to such posers, quite unempirical.
You should ask the young dude, the period(p) of the day he embarked on such journey, time(t) spent in traffic(Tr) however octane rating gives room for wide arrays of fuel being sold in our country since there seems to be no standard - meaning...PMS quality differs across gas station... this can only be put to test through their densities using hygrometer...

So my bro...na calculus we go take solve the riddle grin

Jokes apart...gas consumed on a km journey on reinforced concrete road like apapa oworoshoki differs from same journey on lagos - Ibadan ..asphalt pavement

In short...make the guy go scan in car... grin

Lecture continue next week
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
yommie007:
That was how I retired early on a Sunday.... my car developed a fault i don't even know the cause yet. Ogas in the house pls come to my aid oo.... drove from omole to iwaya, dropped passengers, put gear for reverse, na so car no gree move oo... throttled the thing, na raise the thing dey raise oo. Put for drive, same thing. Had to wait a lil, then it moved forward with vibration. Switched off the ignition, waited 10 secs..., reverse worked with heavy vibration, but drive worked until I got back to a smooth road, gear 1 fit select, on getting to 2, the thing raise and rpm from 1.5 fit jump go 4. Had to manage it home. Na house I dey like this oo. Anyone got an experience or an idea of what could be wrong? Gear oil is intact, checked it regularly.

What car type and model .

I experienced it with Honda CRV and on the long run I had to buy a new gear, kindly don't drive it so that if what spoilt inside is salvageable, so you will not have to buy a new gear, mine is just exactly as you explained yours..

As a first aid approach, drain the current oil when the car is warm and replace with a recommended one (when the car is warm as well). If that solves it ...great ( if not, try the next)

If your gear uses a solenoid cable, get a very good gear rewire tech to check if any is bad, the solenoid is on the gear and it has like up to 3 in some gears, it controls the drive, reverse and some other component.

Caution: if any of the above didn't solve the gear issue, please my brother I know it's hard, don't go for a rebuild gear, they will sing to you that can rebuild or repair it...the repair is just like changing a cloth drained by rain to a dry one just to enter same rain again.

Ensure anything you are doing, it must be done when the gear is warm not hot, becaus in its current state it will easily burn all internal component of the gear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
chillex8:

You drive a German car and didn't Include liquimolly in your list undecided

Liquidmolly is good but the price is relative to mobil1 I'm currently using and looking for a more affordable and good one.

We are all in business to maximize profit so I c no sense changing oil every 3months @ 6k miles as recommended at an exorbitant amount of about 40k when I have repairs and other maintenance and commission to also worry about.

The last I bought Mobil 1 was 23k and last week I was to buy I was told 27k for 4ltr and my engine vol is 5.5L meaning I need 2 jars right now for bought topping till next service period.

One has To be business wise else importers will use us to build house in the name of exchange is high
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
2010 toyota matrix
IFSHR:

What car type and model .

I experienced it with Honda CRV and on the long run I had to buy a new gear, kindly don't drive it so that if what spoilt inside is salvageable, so you will not have to buy a new gear, mine is just exactly as you explained yours..

As a first aid approach, drain the current oil when the car is warm and replace with a recommended one (when the car is warm as well). If that solves it ...great ( if not, try the next)

If your gear uses a solenoid cable, get a very good gear rewire tech to check if any is bad, the solenoid is on the gear and it has like up to 3 in some gears, it controls the drive, reverse and some other component.

Caution: if any of the above didn't solve the gear issue, please my brother I know it's hard, don't go for a rebuild gear, they will sing to you that can rebuild or repair it...the repair is just like changing a cloth drained by rain to a dry one just to enter same rain again.

Ensure anything you are doing, it must be done when the gear is warm not hot, becaus in its current state it will easily burn all internal component of the gear.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

Check and change d fan. if ur car uses double fan then the AC fan is bad, if it's single fan then d motor is getting weak and it's not blowing at optimum speed again.

My car makes use of double fan. However, I have not tried checking to see if a/c fan blows or stops anytime the issue starts. Will try and take note next time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) (4354) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: gloryon(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.