Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731455 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
dav1002:
Indriver na one kind app

As my rating don drop to 4.3 from 4.82 on bolt i say make i try my hands on Indriver dey prep my first blocking on bolt

First request on indriver rider was going to egneda from lekki phase 1 for 7500

As i pick got to pu rider tell me say she no go again say there's traffic

Indriver don debit their commission sharp sharp

I come load my Indriver wallet with 1k

D second day i see ijegun from surulere the guy put 2560 i put 3500 cos i dey find trip wey go carry me go my house side for igando axis and bolt no gree give me destination trip guy man accept fast fast

Got to pu guy man put some loads for my boot come out with two other people still waste my time for like 25 to 20mins join. I just say make i chill hoping bolt destination trip will come in. Finally he came out

As we enroute destination he started saying bro pls stop here pls let me pick this let me buy this let me do this i still chill

As we reach ijegun bstop him say na ijagemo side

I said hell no

The road no good no be my car u go spoil i no dey go

Him start say he wont pay me full money or i take him and he will add something i told him straight Bleep ur extra fare pay me what u want he said he will pay me 2k

Immediately i remember my wheel spanner commot am sharp bro paid 3k and dropped asap!

Meanwhile why bolt never block me yet?

As in, indriver can be soooo annoying.

Why will they charge the driver when the passenger doesn’t show?

So let’s say a driver drives 5km to pick up a rider, spent 10mins in traffic, now gets there and the passenger doesn’t show, why should the driver now get charged?

Granted they will tell you that it would be refunded in 10 days, but why will they even charge you at all? Bolt and Uber don’t do that.

So I burn my petrol and my time and I still get charged when a passenger doesn’t show, it’s insane.

Then the indriver riders will just be wasting your time. At least on bolt, after 5 mins you enter paid waiting, but since there is no paid waiting on indriver, the riders will be taking forever. Some riders sha, so I should wait 20 minutes for you for free? Because of what na?

When I use indriver, I tell the riders that I will only wait 5 minutes, then I set my timer on my phone as soon as I arrive. Even today I was telling this girl on the phone on my way to her pickup to please, please, be ready that I am so and so minutes away and I will only wait 5 minutes once I arrive.

I arrived and at 5 minutes and some seconds I cancelled as I hadn’t seen her, then as I was about to leave, she came out, but I had already cancelled.

Why can’t people order rides when they are ready to leave? Some don’t value your time at all. It’s like since “the cab is here”, the cab will be there forever... makes no sense.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
ReadaDream:
5% Booking fee now on Bolt? Interesting times ahead....

Bolt need to increase their cash threshold ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
IFSHR:

Bolt need to increase their cash threshold ...
True. But drivers will abuse it. IMO, they should just leave it as it is but update the app to accommodate our card details

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
Felicity0001:

Lol... Me don go back house, PUD is not favourable plus destination. Just managed 2 trips today with 5k earning.

I'm okay with that. Thanks to God
Na so bro, me even started after Manchester City match, once I hit 20k oboy na home I go straight.
Na mumu go kill himself for Uche.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Curious345: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Na so bro, me even started after Manchester City match, once I hit 20k oboy na home I go straight.
Na mumu go kill himself for Uche.
despite all the crazy stories out there, you're still working by this time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
VaselineCrew:

As in, indriver can be soooo annoying.

Why will they charge the driver when the passenger doesn’t show?

So let’s say a driver drives 5km to pick up a rider, spent 10mins in traffic, now gets there and the passenger doesn’t show, why should the driver now get charged?

Granted they will tell you that it would be refunded in 10 days, but why will they even charge you at all? Bolt and Uber don’t do that.

So I burn my petrol and my time and I still get charged when a passenger doesn’t show, it’s insane.

Then the indriver riders will just be wasting your time. At least on bolt, after 5 mins you enter paid waiting, but since there is no paid waiting on indriver, the riders will be taking forever. Some riders sha, so I should wait 20 minutes for you for free? Because of what na?

When I use indriver, I tell the riders that I will only wait 5 minutes, then I set my timer on my phone as soon as I arrive. Even today I was telling this girl on the phone on my way to her pickup to please, please, be ready that I am so and so minutes away and I will only wait 5 minutes once I arrive.

I arrived and at 5 minutes and some seconds I cancelled as I hadn’t seen her, then as I was about to leave, she came out, but I had already cancelled.

Why can’t people order rides when they are ready to leave? Some don’t value your time at all. It’s like since “the cab is here”, the cab will be there forever... makes no sense.
Indriver can be truly annoying, I had to mail them telling them I won't work with their yeye app unless I have no options again.
How is it the driver's fault that rider didn't show?

But then Nigerians are so annoying at the same time, what's wrong with booking a ride when you are ready?
But the way I am seeing it indriver will make wave this year because of all these bolt and Uber booking fees, vats and what not.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Curious345:
Who's working by this time?
Me? You don't know me.
I dey house since, yesterday I saw you guys looting on bolt, carrying 3.0 sef but me have vowed not to work in the night again.
I did last two years, it was fun and sweet but I don't think I can do it again.
grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Curious345:

Footballers break legs. Sustain ligament injuries; head and other yet people still play football.

Arm robbers get killed, caught. Jailed during operation. Yet people still indulge in crime.

Soldiers get killed in war front, many sustain life time Injury yet many still get recruited

Hazard happenS on a daily bases at work place yet people still seek job and get employed.

If not for the dull headed governor Lagos State has imposing an indefinite curfew night work is what I usually do then. From Friday till Sunday morning by 4am I get home then resume after church and close by 10pm. I make my rentals mainly friday/ Saturday nights. Wed and Thursdays is to buy fuel.

Every hustle has it's own hazard the only thing needed to stay safe is put on your PPE.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Curious345: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Felicity0001:

Footballers break legs. Sustain ligament injuries; head and other yet people still play football.

Arm robbers get killed, caught. Jailed during operation. Yet people still indulge in crime.

Soldiers get killed in war front, many sustain life time Injury yet many still get recruited

Hazard happenS on a daily bases at work place yet people still seek job and get employed.

If not for the dull headed governor Lagos State has imposing an indefinite curfew night work is what I usually do then. From Friday till Sunday morning by 4am I get home then resume after church and close by 10pm. I make my rentals mainly friday/ Saturday nights. Wed and Thursdays is to buy fuel.

Every hustle has it's own hazard the only thing needed to stay safe is put on your PPE.
your enemies shall not see you to harm. My prayer for you

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
ReadaDream:
True. But drivers will abuse it. IMO, they should just leave it as it is but update the app to accommodate our card details

That was what I sent to bolt Ng via mail last week....I adviced them about considering realtime payment services like flutewave and co.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
IFSHR:

That was what I sent to bolt Ng via mail last week....I adviced them about considering realtime payment services like flutewave and co.
Hopefully they embrace the option. Indriver a baby app could do it, I wonder why it's so difficult for Bolt to do so.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Curious345:

Stories don't scare veterans.
When you get to that level, you'll know.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Today started somehow but ended well.

Alihamdulilah

I hail o. My bosses

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2022
Good morning my Ogas here.

Please I will like to know if using 7k fuel for 299km journey is okay (fuel gauge light came on due to not getting filling station in time)…( or my car 04 Corolla sport ) consumes fuel a lot.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 7:28am On Jan 02, 2022
Felicity0001:

But wait I always want to ask one question about our auntie Pocohantas sorry pocochantis.

Na tru say she be o l o

I no complete the word ooh if you come out s h o na u sabi ooh.

Where is her bf izzou self a don tey baba reason us here o

Oga Felicity......Na BAZOO fit sabi answer this one ó.....and whoever think say him get strong head, wey go do fill in the gap, na him head dem go tey break coconut. grin

well, to cure your inquisitiveness... I'll suggest BAZOO should serve us one meme to answer whether na True she be 0L0...or not...

Happy Sunday to you all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2022
ReadaDream:

Yea...even small boy Indriver uses card payment for Drivers.

On Bolt, Riders pay their debt using some kind of Payment Gateway. Why they can't upgrade Drivers app to allow for that type of payment is a mystery.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2022
OmodavidoX:

Please I will like to know if using 7k fuel for 299km journey is okay (fuel gauge light came on due to not getting filling station in time)…( or my car 04 Corolla sport ) consumes fuel a lot.

No how for this thread now, una go begin dey serve us physics question, make we calculate speed,acceleration, velocity, time, friction, air resistance...
So make everyone go dust him Abbott, PN Okeke & Olaniran textbook...if na machinery sat for you, you'll be found out grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2022
komodapson:

No how for this thread now, una go begin dey serve us physics question, make we calculate speed,acceleration, velocity, time, friction, air resistance...
So make everyone go dust him Abbott, PN Okeke & Olaniran textbook...if na machinery sat for you, you'll be found out grin
no vex boss cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2022
OmodavidoX:

Dats Lagos to Ibadan to and from (approximately), menh 7k is too much, last time I went to Ibadan I used 5k fuel to and fro, full Ac, and I even went to Jericho side, to sango, to Iwo road b4 facing IB and in Lagos I went to Jakande, b4 entering mainland back... Ur motto don chop like 2k fuel....Mine was 05 Corolla

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2022
OmodavidoX:

Highway or within town driving?
If it is highway, consumption is high.
If it's within town, consumption is okay.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Your tank must be almost empty for the car to contain fuel worth 7k... except the filling station had other ideas. Nonetheless, what makes you think your car consumes? The quality of fuel is another area worth considering. You need to study your car, as well as your fuel suppliers
OmodavidoX:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2022
yommie007:
Your tank must be almost empty for the car to contain fuel worth 7k... except the filling station had other ideas. Nonetheless, what makes you think your car consumes? The quality of fuel is another area worth considering. You need to study your car, as well as your fuel suppliers
I didn’t buy it once

3k twice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

Highway or within town driving?
If it is highway, consumption is high.
If it's within town, consumption is okay.
within boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2022
sharpk007:

Dats Lagos to Ibadan to and from (approximately), menh 7k is too much, last time I went to Ibadan I used 5k fuel to and fro, full Ac, and I even went to Jericho side, to sango, to Iwo road b4 facing IB and in Lagos I went to Jakande, b4 entering mainland back... Ur motto don chop like 2k fuel....Mine was 05 Corolla
na within Lagos boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shrewdmuse: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2022
Hello,

I am interested in getting a driver for my 2010 Toyota Camry, I will appreciate honest and detailed feedback on the weekly remittance in Lagos.

Responses will be highly appreciated, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RobbStark(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2022
shrewdmuse:
Hello,

I am interested in getting a driver for my 2010 Toyota Camry, I will appreciate honest and detailed feedback on the weekly remittance in Lagos.

Johncrix over to you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Drivers please how much I fit bill person to carry them from Lagos to warri.
With my car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2022
shrewdmuse:
Hello,

Johncrix food don land ooh... @ OP consider this guy he's one person everybody knows on this thread and i think he'll be diligent with this and won't mess up the opportunity.

Johncrix do quick to contact him b4 the opportunity passes by, pls be conscious and don't disappoint we the good people of this thread.

@OP pls ensure car is in good working condition. From AC to suspension, engine and transmission.
Dedicate a day in every week to inspect your car and do necessary maintenance, change oil as at when due and change transmission oil at least once in 12months with the recommended fluid.

Best of luck!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2022
shrewdmuse:
Hello,

Just sent you a mail Sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2022
Pls who has genuine and regular plug for the following oil and prices I'm looking at having a change of oil for my car the mobile 1 is getting too expensive and i need to look for a cheaper alternative that's also very good

1) Castrol GTX Magnatec Full Synthetic Oil

2)Royal Purple High Performance Synthetic Oil

3)Shell RotellaT6 Full Synthetic Diesel Oil

4) Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil

5) Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil

6) Castrol Edge Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil

7) Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife Technology Synthetic Blend Motor Oil

The No.1 on the list is what I'm actually considering due to its magnetic xteristics during cold start or warm up. Though all of them are good products so I'll be going for the one with the best price because I'm a business man no time for sentiment now.

Pls if anyone has a good and genuine plug kindly avail me their contact need to service my car latest this week @6k miles.

cc: deedee44
Pope191
Dmechy
Pearl1910
Kanuisagoat
Gentlelife50
BAZ001
Komodapson and co.

Lastly, what do you guys think abiut the Castro sold by FortOil filling stations is it the same as the one produce abroad or made for Nigeria market?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2022
Felicity0001:
Pls who has genuine and regular plug for the following oil and prices I'm looking at having a change of oil for my car the mobile 1 is getting too expensive and i need to look for a cheaper alternative that's also very good

The No.1 on the list is what I'm actually considering due to its magnetic xteristics during cold start or warm up. Though all of them are good products so I'll be going for the one with the best price because I'm a business man no time for sentiment now.

Pls if anyone has a good and genuine plug kindly avail me their contact need to service my car latest this week @6k miles.

Pope191
Dmechy
Pearl1910
Kanuisagoat
Gentlelife50
BAZ001
Komodapson and co.

Lastly, what do you guys think abiut the Castro sold by FortOil filling stations is it the same as the one produce abroad or made for Nigeria market?
You drive a German car and didn't Include liquimolly in your list undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2022
Dru23 is who you're looking for...
Felicity0001:

Pope191
Dmechy
Pearl1910
Kanuisagoat
Gentlelife50
BAZ001
Komodapson and co.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: madeinnigeria and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.