Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4775999 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Give out his car for Uber business and start using staff bus to work.

Not using staff bus for Uber business.

@Witchersunited

You can't tag anyone along during Uber trip. You can let the person learn how the app works and how to use the Google maps. There's nothing too hard to learn about it that you have to take the person along. It's not a truck driving business.
Oh I get...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
skillip:
Guy, na you suppose replace Alan Greenspan that year. Nice plan if I may ask which area do you stay?

Ojodu berger.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
BAZ001:

White app grin
Serious white app
Na to follow Ghost1994 way or we ask veterans like
Pearl1910
Kanuisagoat
GeneralZodd
Felicity001
Morax101
Make una come show us how to net 100k easily week in week out in January?

[img]https://media1./images/94e6bacbb2767a6cfe1f7c6313710eb6/tenor.gif?itemid=8011703[/img]

Subscribe to our telegram group to net 100k weekly easily in the month of January with out stressgrin

Started work by 3pm plus offline to ikorodu 7k.

Las Las na God

Subscription is 10k per headgrin limited space available gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
IFSHR:

Yes I am always selective with trip...

Yesterday I did just 4 trips to meet that target

Omole to banana island --- 4100

Banana- eko hotel ---- 1500

Eko hotel to ijegun. --- 6000

Drove empty to akowonjo (was heading home to watch SE match, set destination omole, but eventually got ShopRite Ikeja) ---1500

Drove empty to omole phase 1(close).

You're doing well brother! The fact that you close by 5pm and still make this amount (in this dry January) is really nice to know. I so much love this bro. Nice one! More power to your elbow!

I'll continue to preach this to all; please close in time and save yourself from night hazards!
Though there are hazards every now and then, but night hustle risky pass.

Nice one IFSHR! God go bless your hustle

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ghost1994:

Bro like I said earlier, if you’re car owners, try and get some skills online to improve yourself or submit cv’s and pray to God for better thing to come…

Ehailing isn't bad but January to February 14, is always slow down. Use the opportunity to learn something online/offline apply for that visa you’ve been thinking of….. do Monday hustle Friday and weekends till the work balance!

Save, eat and rest well at least person wey work for December alone as a car owner (if the car doesn’t give you too much problems) should have savings of 150k-200k foodstuff 50k isn’t that bad oh

Meanwhile make una rate my amateur mobile app designing grin
What’s the name of your app, is it on AppStore or google play store ? make we help you like, subscribe and download it grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Twitter ban lifted

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
morax101:

I'm not driving this January my Man. How's your new hustle going!

From all indications from elders and veterans here. Na to go leave for now and face new hustle.

Bro the new hustle no be am at all or not yet. Maybe it’s winter there too. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
BAZ001:

What’s the name of your app, is it on AppStore or google play store ? make we help you like, subscribe and download it grin

I don’t have app currently using Figma to do some designing. Very soon I’ll invite you, feli, dru, Pope, cheerful and many more to invest on our own ehailing app grin

May God help me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
Barbiturate:

You're doing well brother! The fact that you close by 5pm and still make this amount (in this dry January) is really nice to know. I so much love this bro. Nice one! More power to your elbow!

I'll continue to preach this to all; please close in time and save yourself from night hazards!
Though there are hazards every now and then, but night hustle risky pass.

Nice one IFSHR! God go bless your hustle

Thanks boss, I fear night driving pass anything, the fact that Lagos state is so poor with night lighting is a big turnoff....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
BAZ001:

From all indications from elders and veterans here. Na to go leave for now and face new hustle.

Bro the new hustle no be am at all or not yet. Maybe it’s winter there too. grin

I'm still regretting coming back now. I would have just stayed till January ending. I went out yesterday to hustle for the first time this year and I also worked today, and the money for the 2 days is not up to 20k gross. No surge at all. I just dey get 1k trip upandan! Though I left home around 1pm yesterday and today I left around 11am!

I'll have to rest tomorrow and see how Friday will be!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
BAZ001:

White app grin
Serious white app
Na to follow Ghost1994 way or we ask veterans like
Pearl1910
Kanuisagoat
GeneralZodd
Felicity001
Morax101
Make una come show us how to net 100k easily week in week out in January?

[img]https://media1./images/94e6bacbb2767a6cfe1f7c6313710eb6/tenor.gif?itemid=8011703[/img]

Another offline don amd dusted... 6k no time
No joy
No loyalty
Bonus kill Uche diagrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
IFSHR:

Yes I am always selective with trip...

Yesterday I did just 4 trips to meet that target

Omole to banana island --- 4100

Banana- eko hotel ---- 1500

Eko hotel to ijegun. --- 6000

Drove empty to akowonjo (was heading home to watch SE match, set destination omole, but eventually got ShopRite Ikeja) ---1500

Drove empty to omole phase 1(close).

I’m in one Abuja WhatsApp group where they dread rejecting/cancelling a request due to bolt ban. How do you escape this since you select your trips?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Viking07:
I’m in one Abuja WhatsApp group where they dread rejecting/cancelling a request due to bolt ban. How do you escape this since you select your trips?

For me, the key is to understand how the aggregate cancellation board works.....

I accept all trips and intentionally miss few (just to balance the things in some cases)

When I pick a trip, I call you immediately and let you know I am either far from you or can't go that way.

If he rider don't cancel after the call immediately, I swipe arrive and cancel after 3 min with the driver's number is not available option, and in some cases the rider will cancel.

But the major thing is always keeping a tab on the below...the first two is the most dangerous hence the red and slight pink colour, while the last two are less dangerous hence it's colour

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Felicity001:

No joy
No loyalty
Bonus kill Uche diagrin

Oga felicity, be careful with what you post online, boasting about converting trips to offline and posting it online is not advisable especially on this platform. I have seen issues we discuss here being treated by bolt ( most recent is the issue of reviewing of cash threshold), I maybe wrong though, but you can say it without showing the said trip..

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
IFSHR:

My brother no b say pressure no dey, but I try to ensure I don't put my self inside unnecessary ones

My house rent no pass 300k ( hustle of 1and half month can settle it)

My son school fees ( this term na 35k.......that's like a week work)

My major dressing na jersey and jeans

My wife get her own hustle

I no dey put head for waiting pass my power.

House rent 300k for omole estate? Guy! Abeg where una dey c all these cheap houses na abeg make una come cut soap for me na I dey look for house o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
kneo:
Twitter ban lifted
2023 Election don dey come, they want to campaign on Twitter grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shygon2(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hi all, pls am in need of car to drive under the platform, am in ikorodu Lagos, pls any link will be highly appreciate, 08163046454
IFSHR:

For me, the key is to understand how the aggregate cancellation board works.....

I accept all trips and intentionally miss few (just to balance the things in some cases)

When I pick a trip, I call you immediately and let you know I am either far from you or can't go that way.

If he rider don't cancel after the call immediately, I swipe arrive and cancel after 3 min with the driver's number is not available option, and in some cases the rider will cancel.

But the major thing is always keeping a tab on the below...the first two is the most dangerous hence the red and slight pink colour, while the last two are less dangerous hence it's colour
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Barbiturate:

I'm still regretting coming back now. I would have just stayed till January ending. I went out yesterday to hustle for the first time this year and I also worked today, and the money for the 2 days is not up to 20k gross. No surge at all. I just dey get 1k trip upandan! Though I left home around 1pm yesterday and today I left around 11am!

I'll have to rest tomorrow and see how Friday will be!
I can’t remember the last time i took a surge-less trip.
I did a trip from ikoyi to alpha beach yesterday to reposition cos there was surge in lekki phase 2.
Trip ended 1,300 rider and girlfriend shout that was cheap. I continued surge trips within lekki until, I got a long trip to ikeja from ikeja I got a trip to jibowu... gbam 700 bolt added 200. I just off app. There is no point driving without surge.

I no wan blow empty from island to mainland dis night. So I set destination trip no request at all. I removed destination one Jennifer trip entered to lekki phase 2. Two minutes away.
For where I continue watching ball she canceled and I off app. After 15mins I on app same Jennifer trip again grin
I kid not her trip came 3rd time after few minutes and she was calling all a long, Meaning no driver was ready to go. I had to help her cancel.

UCHE will soon come and be moving Lagos cos most drivers will be doing offline trips or sleep for house

[img]https://media1./images/3b2013601944b44372d1034dd8b8bcbe/tenor.gif?itemid=17034410[/img]

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
pope191:
Bet! How r dis girls surviving this period, I don pity for myself sotey, my pity come deh pity dem.

Well! Anybody that has resign becos of dashboard and want to go back and beg his or her oga. No wahala, I offer myself and Baz001 as delegate. We will follow him to beg for free.
This issue has been overly exaggerated,
Dashboard or no dashboard.
Make una just freestyle the matter.
People wey dashboard help, them know their self

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Felicity001:

No joy
No loyalty
Bonus kill Uche diagrin
. grin. Converting offline trip Is fraud. Bolt frowns at it. U think u can cheat Uche always, he is a bad guy O! sledge hammer is patiently awaiting, wait for it. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

This issue has been overly exaggerated,
Dashboard or no dashboard.
Make una just freestyle the matter.
People wey dashboard help, them know their self

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 1:32am On Jan 13, 2022
Why’re people complaining and condemning the business at this time?

Nov./Dec. were surge months, there were no advices on how bad the business is but now, you see all sorts.

Funny enough you can’t even pay for a trip yourself on a normal day not to talk of surge trips and you did enjoy all of those.

It’s just common sense thinking that people won’t have much to spend during at early January.

Same people won’t stop being in the business but would only post bad days trip details and ignore those good ones.

One man for himself. Do not listen to people who don’t do the talk.

I yield!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2022
IFSHR:

Oga felicity, be careful with what you post online, boasting about converting trips to offline and posting it online is not advisable especially on this platform. I have seen issues we discuss here being treated by bolt ( most recent is the issue of reviewing of cash threshold), I maybe wrong though, but you can say it without showing the said trip..

You're right bro... Thanks

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2022
GeneralZodd:
. grin. Converting offline trip Is fraud. Bolt frowns at it. U think u can cheat Uche always, he is a bad guy O! sledge hammer is patiently awaiting, wait for it. grin

e get watin no be fraud for 9ja?
Uche himself na fraud
Bolt na fraud
Riders too are fraud
Drivers too are fraud.
Even Nigeria and Nigerians na fraud
No one is left out
Everybody na thief
Na who them catch be Ole

Uche can catch me ifnhe can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2022
sbot:
Why’re people complaining and condemning the business at this time?

Nov./Dec. were surge months, there were no advices on how bad the business is but now, you see all sorts.

and you did enjoy all of those.

It’s just common sense thinking that people won’t have much to spend during at early January.

Same people won’t stop being in the business but would only post bad days trip details and ignore those good ones.

One man for himself. Do not listen to people who don’t do the talk.

I yield!

You will make heaven.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2022
Pearl1910:

You will make heaven.
Daddy G.O

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Felicity001:

e get watin no be fraud for 9ja?
Uche himself na fraud
Bolt na fraud
Riders too are fraud
Drivers too are fraud.
Even Nigeria and Nigerians na fraud
No one is left out
Everybody na thief
Na who them catch be Ole

Uche can catch me ifnhe can

The honest, sincere and transparent man has been thrown inside the gutter. Money reveals d real man In all of us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Pearl1910:

The honest, sincere and transparent man has been thrown inside the gutter. Money reveals d real man In all of us.

Oga Uche I hail ooh abeg no reason my side ohgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Hello bro, have you gotten a buyer? Contact me ASAP if you've not... 0 70six3wan67ate3tu.
Olayetan:
I'm officially leaving this hustle as it's not so good for my health, I haven't decided on what to divert into yet but I can't continue it any longer.

I'm putting up my car for sale with price of 1.1m.

Sincerely, the issue with the car isn't much

Paint body with little body work
Fix the legs
Engine is loud due to lost of catalyst to mech.

This are the issue with the car and I believe 150k will bring it back to norm but it's still usable.

The car is Corolla 2006.
If you're interested, just send dm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2022
yommie007:
Hello bro, have you gotten a buyer? Contact me ASAP if you've not... 0 70six3wan67ate3tu.

Sold
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Toyota corolla 03/04

Engine and gear :good condition
AC : standard chilling

Car body : average (might require touch up)

Price : 1.350 (slightly negotiable)

Car location : omole phase 1 Lagos (available for pyshical inspection).

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:25am On Jan 13, 2022
pope191:
Bet! How r dis girls surviving this period, I don pity for myself sotey, my pity come deh pity dem.

Well! Anybody that has resign becos of dashboard and want to go back and beg his or her oga. No wahala, I offer myself and Baz001 as delegate. We will follow him to beg for free.

Well well ...
I will go and beg provided pearl1910 and CheerfulGiver will follow, no ask me why grin
But if it’s corner44 I won’t go with him cause he would have pisssed on his boss bow head grin

[img]https://c./GOCOGVGzYuQAAAAM/cyril-ramaphosa-laughing.gif[/img]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.