Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4829680 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) ... (5712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2022
ReadaDream:

The bold part... I had a similar scenario around that axis too one time in December around 7pm. Out of frustration I canceled and drive straight to VI.

I kept turning and turning, zooming map to see alternative road to this guy pick up. I will get to point A, gate closed, B gate closed, C gate closed. Point D, gate closed argh. And this mumu is less than 100mtrs out

How the fxck do these people except a total stranger to know this.

Very annoying sect... Inreally don't kniw what the fvck is wrong with most Unilag students, they're so proud, pompous and act like they're the only undergraduates in the country and I've noticed that most of these kids especially the oloshos girls assume all uber drivers are illiterate without any form of education or whatever so they act uncultured to them.

D day I'll load one slap enh!

That was how I got a trip from Ajah to Abule Egba 2nights ago and a guy with 2 girls of btw 17 and 21 came... I was waiting opposite Mega Chicken where they asked me to wait for them... Somebody ordered for them.

Only the guy greeted and apologies for keeping me waiting in the dark a long the road but these two little spoilt rotten brats didn't even greet they just entered and we moved.

The one seated at the car owner side was just saying oga pass awolowo road I'll be coming down there... Na ur papa order the ride or na ur bf dey drive the car abi?

Gmap wasn't even taking that route... She was so rude maybe because she's putting on a couper uniform she now thinks she's the first to have graduated and serve Nigeria she no know say men don drop karki since b4 she was born.

I told her I'm not taking that route, got to lekki link bridge and to proceed to Gerrard Rd so the guy in front begged me to take a closer route to her DOP so I diverted and took the first turn right Immidiately after the round about by the end of the bridge, forgotten that street now. It comes out at Alfred Rewane Rd... Clem st I think.

I pulled over and ask her to book a ride to her destination I've close for the day and heading home but this stupid girl refused to come down. We were there for about 5min...

Thw guy in a gentle voice told her book a ride na you know you're keeping us and the trip is reading. This girl was still claiming right that I must drop her at awolowo way, I ask the guy I a calm voice, should I end the ride? The Guy then talked to her again... In his words, "but these are people standing waiting for a ride as well na shey you said the driver is 2min away". because this girl said she can't stand outside to wait for the driver. Na so she reluctantly took her phone and requested... She didn't call the driver neither did she say a word again... Was just looking like a slowpoke

I just moved and was after like 500meters I pulled over again... Na that time she kmow say I serious, she then came down.

I drove off. The guy apologies again for her attitude. I told him its because of her bad manners I refused to take that way, he too said he knows.

All these small small pikin dem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2022
People get mind sha, especially ladies. How do you take rides with no money? Assuming you brought her to her house initially with no issue, how was she plaaning to pay you? Would she have just said she wouldnt pay, even without any issue through out the trip?

Felicity001:
So last night I put ine little brat in her place by driving her to a police station.

I was at world oil/Blanco,lekki when this request to Ogudu came in just 800meters away. She called to inform me where she was going and Where she was, though she didn't really know so a guy gave me a proper direction. She was polite in the phone.

Got to PU and called to inform them I was outside but I'd to call again after 2min of paid waiting time to ask of their whereabout b4 they came out.

This girl was just pulling my door knob without any form of notification she's out, the young guy came to my window and I wind down so he told me he was the ine that requested but the girl is the ine going. Okay, no problem... I unlocked the doors and they hugged each other and she hooped in.

My seats were already cold and she mood Immidiately seating down so I turned to look at her to find out if there was a problem.

Why are you looking at me like that? She said. Did I entered somebody's private car, this doesn't look like a Uber ooh... Pls wait let me confirm again. She tried calling the guy but he had already gone back inside. She called my line and it rang so she was relaxed and then we started the trip.

Me: where is this place on yiur address
Ogudu road, ojota she replied.

Aunty don carry her 2 left legs fold untop2my seat dey make calls for back, I cautioned her to seat properly. Those were our only words to each other.

Got to her destination and the street is off Ogudu so I mistook it to a very bad road I enter earlier in the day to pickup a rider so I park right in front of the street and told her sorry I can't enter thus your street its very bad my experience today was not pleasant.

as if she was waiting for such opportunity b4, na so aunty start to talk plenty oh, I won't pay you, why did I book a ride, why didnt you say you won't enter my street b4 we started the trip, I wont pay you kobo... Shuu! Fromnthe map where you're going to is just 70meters away... For where? Maybe she was annoy that I asked her to seat properly b4... I just ended the ride since she doesnt have manners of approach and made boost of not paying. Trip ended N3,200

This girl was still ranting, I don off engine already, like 3min she wasn't making any move at all and kept quiet. It was dark and the area was scanty somehow, who will now listen to us I thought...

I took my phone and search for the nearest police station on Google map.
Me: you don't want to pay me my money abi? I started the car and drove off, you go see craze today i told her.

She was still talking, you want to kidnapp me? Bla bla bla... Where are you talking me to, bla bla bla... Tobthe police station i said...

To cut the story short... Na she first jump down and started narrating to the police men and women what happened, insulting me right in their presence. She wouldn't even allow me talk. Las Las she said money is in the house, her phone is dead, she can't do payment, all sort of excuses. One of the police women suggested she use a bike to her house she refused. She started shedding crocodile tears... I told her tears don't move me.

Finally, one of the officers called me aside and told menthe street is not as bad as I thought that their HMO hospital is located in that street that I should just take her let her pay me so i can go. I said only on one condition, she pay me first because I might get there and another drama will start. So the officer offered to go with us.

Getting to her house, this girl no even get shi shi she started to make several calls for money. Webt inside to get 1k from God knows who, came back to her beg in the car to get N200 and then one Joshep guy transferred 2k to my account. olopka man just dey laugh as I dey go drop am for station.

I gave the police guy the N1200 he refused to accept it. He said I should not worry.

In fact enh... I was just wondering! So you no get money na him ur mouth dey run like tap like this?

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2022
Felicity001:

Very annoying sect... Inreally don't kniw what the fvck is wrong with most Unilag students, they're so proud, pompous and act like they're the only undergraduates in the country and I've noticed that most of these kids especially the oloshos girls assume all uber drivers are illiterate without any form of education or whatever so they act uncultured to them.

D day I'll load one slap enh!

That was how I got a trip from Ajah to Abule Egba 2nights ago and a guy with 2 girls of btw 17 and 21 came... I was waiting opposite Mega Chicken where they asked me to wait for them... Somebody ordered for them.

Only the guy greeted and apologies for keeping me waiting in the dark a long the road but these two little spoilt rotten brats didn't even greet they just entered and we moved.

The one seated at the car owner side was just saying oga pass awolowo road I'll be coming down there... Na ur papa order the ride or na ur bf dey drive the car abi?

Gmap wasn't even taking that route... She was so rude maybe because she's putting on a couper uniform she now thinks she's the first to have graduated and serve Nigeria she no know say men don drop karki since b4 she was born.

I told her I'm not taking that route, got to lekki link bridge and to proceed to Gerrard Rd so the guy in front begged me to take a closer route to her DOP so I diverted and took the first turn right Immidiately after the round about by the end of the bridge, forgotten that street now. It comes out at Alfred Rewane Rd... Clem st I think.

I pulled over and ask her to book a ride to her destination I've close for the day and heading home but this stupid girl refused to come down. We were there for about 5min...

Thw guy in a gentle voice told her book a ride na you know you're keeping us and the trip is reading. This girl was still claiming right that I must drop her at awolowo way, I ask the guy I a calm voice, should I end the ride? The Guy then talked to her again... In his words, "but these are people standing waiting for a ride as well na shey you said the driver is 2min away". because this girl said she can't stand outside to wait for the driver. Na so she reluctantly took her phone and requested... She didn't call the driver neither did she say a word again... Was just looking like a slowpoke

I just moved and was after like 500meters I pulled over again... Na that time she kmow say I serious, she then came down.

I drove off. The guy apologies again for her attitude. I told him its because of her bad manners I refused to take that way, he too said he knows.

All these small small pikin dem
University of first choice. Abeg leave the institution out of your riders personality.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2022
IFSHR:

God bless you bro....thats the street name...

Mine occured around 10pm on a wet night......
Chai I can perceive your tire burnout from here cheesy

Sorry about the inconveniences bro.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2022
komodapson:

If not for Puppet we have as a Governor. During BRF administration, this gate closure of a thing was outlawed. The most annoying thing is, you'll see group of 6-10 unit of houses, dem go Mount gate take guard themselves. Its crazy.

Azin enh! Very annoying thing...

Was to PU a rider at Bakare Hassan off Fola Agoro got to point A which is same street o but you know all those kind long streets and the middle bears another name, the idiot security didn't allow me in, got to point B gate closed, point C gate closed. Just few minutes pass 7pm oh.... I kukuma park along Fola Agoro...

This was what caused the riff btw the Commissioner and the magodo Brooks securities guys.

Does the street belong to anyone that they have to close it and restrict people from making use of alternative routes? These are the cause of heavy traffic in Lagos especially with the lekki metropolis because all the alternative routes have been closed with securities mounts on it just to allow only residence.

This nonsense has to be put to a stop.

In develop countries like UK,Germany, US etc even if you fix a road doesn't mean you have absolute authority to build a gate and close it restricting other from accessing it to their destination.

Its totally wrong. The Lagos State government has to look into this... I think I'll call into Nig Info station one of these days to talk about this.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2022
komodapson:

If not for Puppet we have as a Governor. During BRF administration, this gate closure of a thing was outlawed. The most annoying thing is, you'll see group of 6-10 unit of houses, dem go Mount gate take guard themselves. Its crazy.
It's tiring for real. And those mumu riders will not give heads up or even try to assist with locating them.

They will just be saying come to Bleep street, like I live on same street with them.

It's even worse at night.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2022
ReadaDream:
Ramat Crescent or so grin

Very useless road. I make sure my path is clear from the ascent before firing down, if not na oyo

VERY true, road that leads into a valley, If you don't have a strong gear, you will find it difficult to come out.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Pearl1910:

U don't know there are limits to a joke abi.

Who dey follow you dey do yeye joke...is either you obliged him/her or you decline. You&who dey joke?
besides ain't you Pro-Bolt anymore?

I be craze man ó...ask for my credentials from my riders ó, if you're yet to be acquainted to it. It speaks volumes.... Many many wereey wànlé ó

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2022
chillex8:

University of first choice. Abeg leave the institution out of your riders personality.

The main core of education like most of my lecturers in the university will tell you is "character and learning".

A lecturer during my 200L walked into the classroom one day and meet the classroom dirty, littered with groundnuts pills by the students that just finished lecture b4 his.

This beautiful lady understood his gesture as he stood looking at everyone without saying a word for some minutes, she stood up to get a broom and swept the class room, packed the dirt and disposed in the waste bin.

The lecturer started teaching and afterwards set a test which he had announce in the previous class.

At the end of the test he call this lady who happened to be our assistance class rep, collected her matriculation number and gave her 30marks straight.

Na so everybody shout

The University has a role to play in children life a whole lot. No be only parents dey train pikin.

I know alot of guys who didn't graduate till date due to bad character, my University (UNIPORT) they don't joke with character at all o...they have zero tolerant for disrespect or indecency.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2022
northbird:

VERY true, road that leads into a valley, If you don't have a strong gear, you will find it difficult to come out.
Yeah, it's only a long trip that takes me there.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2022
komodapson:

Who dey follow you dey do yeye joke...is either you obliged him/her or you decline. You&who dey joke?
besides ain't you Pro-Bolt anymore?

I be craze man ó...ask for my credentials from my riders ó, if you're yet to be acquainted to it. It speaks volumes.... Many many wereey wànlé ó

Thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2022
This new year I pray to avoid mad men... God will not allow me to be seen to be talking to or engaging in any form of conversation with a mad man. So help me God. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2022
peeps4u:
People get mind sha, especially ladies. How do you take rides with no money? Assuming you brought her to her house initially with no issue, how was she plaaning to pay you? Would she have just said she wouldnt pay, even without any issue through out the trip?

Update on the trip guysgrin

The guy that ordered the ride for the olosho girl just called me now and made me understood he truly doesn't know the girl from adam that she said her phone was dead so he should help her order a ride that was how this guy assisted her to order a ride oooh.

No wonder he quickly went back inside after she hooped into the car. There is a bar and a hotel right where I picked her from so i believe that was where they meet.

I reported the trip to Bolt and his account was blocked according to him till 2027 and he needed to do alot of movement today... come see how guy man humble dey beg me to unblock his account.

I educated him never to order a ride for a total stranger ever again. They guy even said he's not the joe that sent me 2k self and I believe him because his own name on the app is totally different.

I've reported to Bolt shall.

So to all riders reading this I hope you getrit, if you don't getrit
Forget aboutrit
!

Don't request a ride for a stranger, even if your friend you don't know too well call you to order a ride for them giving you their location pls tell them you can't due to low data or something because some are out to perpetrate evil act and should anything goes wrong you're to be held responsible

Lets be guided

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Pearl1910:
This new year I pray to avoid mad men... God will not allow me to be seen to be talking to or engaging in any form of conversation with a mad man. So help me God. Amen.

grin

He's only a craze man and not a mad man.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Pearl1910:

Na him be say u won be talking to any of us again be that na because all of na mad people oohgrin

You actually need to be mad to survive the riddles of thus job trust me. Just imagine if I'd not gone mad last night by taking that girl to the police station na so I for no get my money.

Do you have an idea if how long she kept us waiting outside me and the police officer b4 she came out to even call sb to do a transfer?

One needs to be real mad in this job otherwise, na village straight upgringrin

See @ eyinola almost 80k is gone, pope191 almost same amount... These are the once that have the courage to speak out oh... Bros we are all mad in Lagos I sweargrin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eswhy001(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good day Pilots...I'm a complete freshman. As I don't own a car, I got an offer for a Camry 04 HP @ 2.1m and it's not even tokunbo. I'm trying to negotiate for rental or negotiate the price of HP. Please I need some advice for the best deal.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
So I called a rider only for true called to bring his name as !!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
141samuel:

Runu o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pearl1910:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
141samuel:

Lol... So what did you finally do, pick him up?

In as much as I like this truecaller app, but it's not working well for me as it makes my phone malfunction each time I need to make a call I just had to delete it... This is like the 2nd or 3rd time now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Felicity001:

Lol... So what did you finally do, pick him up?

In as much as I like this truecaller app, but it's not working well for me as it makes my phone malfunction each time I need to make a call I just had to delete it... This is like the 2nd or 3rd time now.
when I accepted the ride I was reluctant to go because is a short trip then he called with another number, when I reach the PU point ,I arrived then I proceed in dialing his number from the app only for me to see cultist/ ritualist, I jus cancel the trip straight, I was trying to wait cus I want to see his face but I got another request , I just zoom off

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pearl1910:

We all know who u are referring to...

komodapson grin pearl is avoiding your madness grin
Pls it’s January you guys should not confuse us on this thread.
I know mejai and lush100 have lil craze too but still pretending.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
peeps4u:

Na dem dem dey run fake transfer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
peeps4u:

grin

He's only a craze man and not a mad man.

The guy say him be craze pesin (pidgin)
But I been dey write in English na why I say Mad man.
Crazy man is too tushed and polished to qualify the subject.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Felicity001:

Na him be say u won be talking to any of us again be that na because all of na mad people oohgrin

You actually need to be mad to survive the riddles of thus job trust me. Just imagine if I'd not gone mad last night by taking that girl to the police station na so I for no get my money.

Do you have an idea if how long she kept us waiting outside me and the police officer b4 she came out to even call sb to do a transfer?

See @ eyinola almost 80k is gone, pope191 almost same amount... These are the once that have the courage to speak out oh... Bros we are all mad in Lagos I sweargrin

No, this type of mad is different grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
eswhy001:
Good day Pilots...I'm a complete freshman. As I don't own a car, I got an offer for a Camry 04 HP @ 2.1m and it's not even tokunbo. I'm trying to negotiate for rental or negotiate the price of HP. Please I need some advice for the best deal.

How much do u think it should go for?

D market price of that car shouldn't be less than 1.3m standard naija used. Therefore, HP can't be less than 2m. Fair price.
Or is it tokunbo u want to buy on HP at 2.1m?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bennayou(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nairalanders help me with job!

Any type of a good job on water, land and air in any part of the country/world/universe with accommodation and perhaps feeding.

Computer literate. I can drive anything 4,3 and 2 wheels tyres.
Please 07061536243

I can MacGyver the heck out of anything grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
eswhy001:

Look for rentals. That way, you will learn the ropes, how can you start with HP as a rookie.? HP (if it's not graded tokunbo) is a pipe dream.

If you are hardworking, you don't need
to be an ant. I don't think 25k should be hard to deliver in 6 days of work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Felicity001:

We all know why your ratings keep rising and falling till point of no return.

Continue chief Hoodlum

[img]https://c./cx7AnSr73MIAAAAC/stickman-jumping.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
northbird:

Look for rentals. That way, you will learn the ropes, how can you start with HP as a rookie.? HP (if it's not graded tokunbo) is a pipe dream.

If you are hardworking, you don't need
to be an ant. I don't think 25k should be hard to deliver in 6 days of work.

So how much is HP delivery? 30k max
If he can get a HP for less than 2m it's better than rentals. Provided him carry eye look the car him wan buy just like he would have done if he was paying cash for it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Felicity001:

Azin enh! Very annoying thing...

Was to PU a rider at Bakare Hassan off Fola Agoro got to point A which is same street o but you know all those kind long streets and the middle bears another name, the idiot security didn't allow me in, got to point B gate closed, point C gate closed. Just few minutes pass 7pm oh.... I kukuma park along Fola Agoro...

This was what caused the riff btw the Commissioner and the magodo Brooks securities guys.

Does the street belong to anyone that they have to close it and restrict people from making use of alternative routes? These are the cause of heavy traffic in Lagos especially with the lekki metropolis because all the alternative routes have been closed with securities mounts on it just to allow only residence.

This nonsense has to be put to a stop.

In develop countries like UK,Germany, US etc even if you fix a road doesn't mean you have absolute authority to build a gate and close it restricting other from accessing it to their destination.

Its totally wrong. The Lagos State government has to look into this... I think I'll call into Nig Info station one of these days to talk about this.

I read through some of the comments here, and I wasn't only dejected but lost hope completely in our beloved Country. I read through opinions in support of Estate Authorities , full of biases , ill informed,a taint of oppressive tendencies....and i was like how did we get to this state of abyss?

You lock up gates as early as 7p.m...you'll now restrict everyone through a narrow path, what about emergencies? The most annoying thing is, by the time you want to "create a scene" , you'll now see the security guys call on the most wealthy personality in the "lock up street" go kon show up, trying to affirm his control on the poor guards.

Baba, do you know report has it that..the petrol tanker fire incidence that happened along otedola like 5 seasons ago and inability of commuters to manoeuvre their way through is largely due to the barricade erected inward omole phase II.

So, more needs to be done in terms of advocacy and orientation. The likes of Sheriff Quadri&Jimi disu don talk about this matter taya. I don't know who will come to our rescue ó.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
BAZ001:

We all know why your ratings keep rising and falling till point of no return.

Continue chief Hoodlum

[img]https://c./cx7AnSr73MIAAAAC/stickman-jumping.gif[/img]

Current rating 4.55... It has gone as low as 4.11 b4 coming up again. It was actually at 4.56 and just this morning it's on 4.55

I'm really not bothered anymore about the rating again because ive got many optionsgrin

Though my Uber account is currently having a 7days suspension due to high cancellation... 14%.

A 4th night ago was in lekki and I'd more than 10 cancellations by riders one guy because I asked him to sit in front seat after driving from the express to pinnacle estate gate where his friend brought him on a Corolla 2012 upgraded. He cancelled about 5times at 12midnight. His friend cancelled twice plus others.

Next day I got a mail from Uber that I cancelled card request.

ba them sabi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) ... (5712) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.