Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4859937 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4389) (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) ... (5717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

You and Komo just dey
Wonder!
wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder...
wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder...
Till u turn to wonderer grin

You be serious case I sweargrin

Come pearl you sure say u b driver at all self... I'm beginning to wonder how you always jave time every day of the week to do posts here... Very soon we shall request for you bolt account make we confirm somethinggrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

Don't take his word for it o...
He can later come and say he meant 14km/gallon grin grin grin

Oga it's actually between 11.9-14.2km/L

Google is your friend you know the car I drive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
IFSHR:

Bolt self get fraud for body....they increased without no mail to inform their partners, allowing pearl to be defending them unnecessarily

Pearl you need to apologize to everyone you insulted on this subject matter

Pearl1910 apologize ke?
You’ve forgotten the time he was defending paid waiting with all his sweat?
He is already shifting the go post by going to say Uber charges 30%.
Just say I’m sorry and agree for where he said it’s 600 trip.
Geezyk dey give am back to back grin

[img]https://media1./images/f5bf2b3ef6a505dc3142080b1f32f560/tenor.gif?itemid=15768895[/img]

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sakamanjeh99:

thanks broo...do u hav a seller's no sir...thanks
mai mech dy call ....8k..9k n 7k for bak n both side respectively

Watin do ur legs you no fit go ladipo go buy am by urself? What do you expect him to tell b4? The exact amount??

Give him what you have and tell him to make sure he gets the best one for you... They know the one that is good and near to damage reason for the additional amount they put on top.

Its their workchop so they must chop
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Felicity001:

Even you too?? BAZ001 come oooh come and c ooh...

Everybody for this thread don turn crushgrin

Thatniccur Na cruise master grin
I remember wetin he do dt our uncle dt time
D one dt gave me leg over in December “O. Hennessy 250”
Or maybe becos I said I was going to share with you he decided to abort ?

[img]https://media1./images/6981ad238a0eaf91f8f2ab60f3635541/tenor.gif?itemid=10763670[/img]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marketlogo: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please I need any good car for Uber except Honda product, I'm new to the business and I stay Agric Ikorodu. Thanks sir/ma
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
BAZ001:

Thatniccur Na cruise master grin
I remember wetin he do dt our uncle dt time
D one dt gave me leg over in December “O. Hennessy 250”
Or maybe becos I said I was going to share with you he decided to abort ?

[img]https://media1./images/6981ad238a0eaf91f8f2ab60f3635541/tenor.gif?itemid=10763670[/img]

Oh! na him be the guy? Oh oh oh!!!

The guy bad I sweargrin silent but wicked

grin

Chai! So u too believe the henessy gist?

Abeg how much be Freon gas
and how for one Bottle of henessy ?

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
komodapson:

What time/period of the day bros....where be your route...gbagada-ikeja along agege àbí Maryland - agege- old Abeokuta.... Where bros?

You couldn't have done this bro...àbí na for dream.... Ajah - bridge to abule egba

Egbon this is O'level physics ó

BAZOO abeg drop 1 meme for Oga Felicity, make we tey know whether na true or sakamanjé grin
Na you dey take feli serious. Na hype man be him original calling. He can exaggerate for Africa and the whole of basoom grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
providencia:

It do varies sometimes. Inaccurate speedometer reading is very common here since we are fond of changing the size of our tyres to bigger tyres. It affects speedometer reading
So you are saying I'll be doing 140 and my tire is going 120??
I no understand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
deedee44:

Na you dey take feli serious. Na hype man be him original calling. He can exaggerate for Africa and the whole of basoom grin

Person wey do almost 400km for 3hrs na less than 35km go come hard to do for 30minutes?

You think say I be like lie Muhamed like you wey dey drive yellow taxi? Doing 30/km/h on high way? Oga leave road for young boys jor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I no understand
If you have bigger tyres not specific for your car, your speed sensors will send a velocity(speedometer reading) different from what your tyres are actually covering
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Peppermintflav: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I no understand
Changing tyre size affects the speedometer reading. The speedometer was calibrated with a particular stock tyre from factory, so altering that tyre will either reduce or increase the speed shown on the dash.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Springboot:

This is very impossible sir, with your claim of not going above 120km/h, you can't cover a bridge of 11.6km in 5mins [/b]even if you're left alone on the bridge[b] .
grin grin
Una no go kill person with laugh here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Springboot:

At 180, yes its possible but 120 km according to feli, it's impossible, this is simple maths.
The bridge is around 11 kilometer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I no understand

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
ReadaDream:
Bolt excuses for charging 25% commission is stupid..

They charge #15 for on-demand cashout.
Inapp call uses data connection.

Who ask them for bonus? Is it someone like me with 18% completion rate that will get the driver bonus?

Bolt Don mad on this one.
It's #20 ooo for cash out demand, abi na only me?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sakamanjeh99:

thanks broo...do u hav a seller's no sir...thanks
mai mech dy call ....8k..9k n 7k for bak n both side respectively

Be clear if u want complete tokunbo sitting or u want to knack bushing he will give u best prices.
First gate - 0907 298 8265
Ladipo - 08051474210

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gentlelife50:

It's #20 ooo for cash out demand, abi na only me?
ehnehn ? Shey na 20? I never use the option in awhile as na so so gbese they full the commission grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by providencia(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I no understand

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
komodapson:

Wetin you expect, Lastma guyz dey wine&dine with Lucifer now, for state House grin
Swears
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
providencia:

See the difference is actually insignificant, not like you people making it look.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Felicity001:

You be serious case I sweargrin

Come pearl you sure say u b driver at all self... I'm beginning to wonder how you always jave time every day of the week to do posts here... Very soon we shall request for you bolt account make we confirm somethinggrin

Lolz...I don work and sweat...na my time to enjoy be this. Second week of January to first week of February na my vacation and car fixing season.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
chillex8:

If you have bigger tyres not specific for your car, your speed sensors will send a velocity(speedometer reading) different from what your tyres are actually covering

Peppermintflav:

Changing tyre size affects the speedometer reading. The speedometer was calibrated with a particular stock tyre from factory, so altering that tyre will either reduce or increase the speed shown on the dash.

Hmmmm...so if put like korokpe tyre in my Corolla now, d tyre will be doing 150km/h while speedometer will be seeing 120km/hr.
I just dey ask o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gentlelife50:

See the difference is actually insignificant, not like you people making it look.

Na odometer (distance covered) u dey calculate here o....we r talking about speed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
I always pity people who put all their trust on Nigerian mechanics. After what those kazeems carry my eye see on my Honda before I sold it. God forbid. I’m praying my Corolla serves me for at least 2yrs with no issues I’ll just sell it off and get another one. We lack the basic technical skills in fixing vehicles in this country. The average Nigerian mechanic will destroy your car instead of fixing it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

Be clear if u want complete tokunbo sitting or u want to knack bushing he will give u best prices.
First gate - 0907 298 8265
Ladipo - 08051474210

thanks...i appreciate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Glithronix:

No be small thing. It's a good one sha.
Thanks, boss.

You will be paying almost 4m in total HP package for a tokunbo big daddy. Hope you know the price of a tokunbo big daddy is averagely 2.4m+.

I dont know how you think you can get naija used big daddy for less than 2m on HP when naija used big daddy is sold for 1.3m and above.

If that car is sound, take the offer and hit the road. Work very well and save enough to keep the car in good shape through out HP duration so you have minimal down times

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
See as men dey analyse physics, this is one of the times I find this forum more interesting besides the e-hailing gist. If not for Nigeria wey be somehow, now boys don carry that potential to dey move Lagos around.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Today I picked one young lady, she told me she does e-hailing too and has 2 cars , that she's been doing offline since November up till now and bookings keep coming in for her . Honestly they are levels to this business cc: dru, pearl wey them get fleet. In fact they call her a times to drive and she will lease her own car out thereby getting double earnings.

The other gist, I picked a lady today and on true caller her name came out as something "buddy" as the babe come out when I see "it" , I just remember how we dey use plastercine mould for small, after she alighted she was shy trying to hide it, but na my front she must pass so I looked and looked away. The girls of today are danger diabolic.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Peppermintflav:

Also affect mpg as well.

Even the winter tyers and spike tires we use here in Nigeria as a negative affect of our mpg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Viking07:
I just googled as you suggested and I got: The 2007 Toyota Corolla requireS4. 4 quarts of 5w30 formulated synthetic oil. It is recommended to change Your oil every 7,500 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first.

las las na to just budget approx 40k for servicing. God have mercy. embarassed

I understand you want the best for your engine, that one no mean say make you throw away money. My 07 corolla i’ve been using the mobil 2000 for two years now and i never open the engine except when i changed the seal. 5-6 weeks interval tops sometimes if i travel well well 4 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
YeyeGbami:

I understand you want the best for your engine, that one no mean say make you throw away money. My 07 corolla i’ve been using the mobil 2000 for two years now and i never open the engine except when i changed the seal. 5-6 weeks interval tops sometimes if i travel well well 4 weeks.
Na the Mobil 2000 I dey use, the problem be say e too cost, 15,000 naira here at Mobil station in Kubwa, Abuja. Abi e cheap for your side?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4389) (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) ... (5717) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: NkanuSon, Itsrm(m), Welz(m), fajgmail and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.