Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,399 members, 7,843,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4834222 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
[b][/b]
QuitNotice:
Wehdone, guys.

Please where's the nearest Uber and bolt offices and inspection centers close to me right now? I live in Akute.

Thanks in addy smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Dont let me change to my British accent, if I do you will become humble.
grin

Is someone trying to cheat you ?
Cos I know you hate speaking with ur British accent and u try to come down to people's level. But once someone tries to cheat you, you will change to ur British accent in a firm and respectful tone. They go just humble

[img]https://c./yuYcvs1s08AAAAAd/that-vong.gif[/img]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Springboot:

Whats the cost of a toks civic?
Should be around 2.4 to 2.8. Year: 2006 to 2010
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
BAZ001:

Cos I know you hate speaking with ur British accent and u try to come down to people's level. But once someone tries to cheat you, you will change to ur British accent in a firm and respectful tone. They go just humble

This man grin....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Me just dey learn oh.
Agbalagba cheerleader grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
ReadaDream:
I don't know how realistic this offer is, but let me pitch in. If I'm able to come up with #1,000,000 by February can you help with additional funds to get a toks Civic? I currently pay rental of 35k on a Corolla and I've not defaulted for a week since August 2021.

I can comfortable pay you 150k monthly.

I dey watch how dis go end cos anytime grin someone offers to help in this manner
Either zenith app go hang or family problems and winter go increase.

Na like dis e dey start grin

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vitalurch:
Good evening good people of God. Please i need a vehicle for e hailing services. I have 2 mini busess running for me in ajah. I saved to buy the Honda civic but i lost my savings when i had surgery ending of last year. Who ever will help me will never regret. I am ready to pay 50k per week.

50k per week? For someone that's recovery from a surgery? With having 2 korope delivering to him weekly?

Guy come be careful ooh... People of God ko pipu of chineke ni

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
BAZ001:

I dey watch how dis go end cos anytime grin someone offers to help in this manner

Lol, you sure say heaven go open for you on the last day?
cheesy . I pray never to enter your book of record. cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
BAZ001:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good night abeg.
Am not there oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Felicity001:

And our Oga Uche said rating is usually computed from every 40 rated trips I'm sure you've haven't even done up to 40 trips.

Have you?
24 trips

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
peacefulhome:

Abeg make heaven open for me grin
I can’t come and suffer in winter moving Lagos and still no make heaven.

[img]https://c./hH0Is9WtHVUAAAAC/hurry-up-get-out-of-the-way.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vitalurch: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Springboot:

Sorry about your health, 50k seem unrealistic, I'll assume you have other business that brings in money, if that's the case, I can assist you in buying the said Honda civic, are you saying you'll be paying me 200k monthly until the ownership is transferred to you? If I'm correct and you're comfortable with that, i can give you a call tomorrow and arrange a meeting, all I need is additional 300k added to all other expenses, car, documentation, insurance and other miscellaneous. Kindly quote cost of the vehicle here so we can make it as transparent as possible.
Like i said sir, i have two mini busses running 4 me and i am strong enough to drive now, but i just cannot move back into korokpe work again. 50k daily installment is fair to me. Please call me if u can help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vitalurch:

Like i said sir, i have two mini busses running 4 me and i am strong enough to drive now, but i just cannot move back into korokpe work again. 50k daily installment is fair to me. Please call me if u can help

There are alot of discrepancies in your post just 2 months back which I believe is before the surgery but I wouldn't want to bring it here, i will still give you a call hoping you will have a credible explanation.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vitalurch:
Good evening good people of God. Please i need a vehicle for e hailing services. I have 2 mini busess running for me in ajah. I saved to buy the Honda civic but i lost my savings when i had surgery ending of last year. Who ever will help me will never regret. I am ready to pay 50k per week.

Den don tell this man it is easy to cash out 100k+ week in week out with ehailing

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I know who you are referring to but let me keep quiet, I will be watching from eko hotel.
grin
You and bazoo don kolo. I for carry docta come give una free check up, but I no sabi drive angry

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vitalurch:

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
BAZ001:

Drivers here are lazy, 4am on Thursday morning is too early. The fear of kidnappers/robbers.

The only hard working driver that stays close to you lives at iyana ipaja command but unfortunately he’s not been online.
He was driving a red matrix but now a Toyota Corolla 2013. You will enjoy your cruise

[img]https://media1./images/3b04e10b5600921201722552c7d16009/tenor.gif?itemid=3534751[/img]

D person wey do u don die inside kirikiri maximum prison that's why ur matter no get solution againgringringrin

So na red matrix? Watin come b d color of the corolla now sogrin let me guess,, black or silver.

But I thought the nigga has one other moniker something RAW or something like that... That was what he used to communicate with oga Uche when the challenge of higest earning that time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
deedee44:

You and bazoo don kolo. I for carry docta come give una free check up, but I no sabi drive angry
Don't worry we dey come from eko hotel come meet you for gbagada.
Just be in expectation of thevisit
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:

cheesy

You people dropping look away passes

[img]https://i./Mspf.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2022
peacefulhome:

Madam...No just f*uck up on this thread ó grin be yourself and don't try being an Uche, else dem go draw your files ó. They are typical Nigerian ó.
Naso dem pursue one of our drivers for here who lives in phase I lekki, besides Felicity - One aboki house dey available for surulere ó grin total package N600k - a self contain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:24am On Jan 20, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
50k per week? cheesy
Desperation no good o

The head tho grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:43am On Jan 20, 2022
tojahh:

Pope191

Impossible is nothing, we aspire to inspire. As long as your mind can conceal, your eyes can see, then you can achieve it. All you just have to hope is for instance, if there's no resistance, but persistence, perseverance and grace like ace. Then the sky is just your starting point. 4m target on my mind this year, ain't nothing is stopping me. I'm more than a moving train, I'm a moving Lagos.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2022
Gentlelife50:

cheesy

Newbies on this thread will not understand the bolded.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2022
BAZ001:

Lol baz001 Ur matter Need urgent attention grin

It's actually possible to help people here.
Sheybi Na here person single handedly loan Felicity money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Please make us understand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2022
donfortune48:

Newbies on this thread will not understand the bolded.

Please make us understand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2022
mejai:

Why don't u try epe or ijebu ode, u fit get. Moreover, the road from there to ajah dey good and it is a good opportunity to fire ur Benz to 120 km/m/pH ( anyone u choose).
I bet u, within 15/10mins u don reach sangotedo where red surge starts or eputu town. Leave house( epe/ijebu) by 4:45am, by 5:00am, u don enter on app. No be lakpa lakpa Corolla oooo. Na Benz!!!

See, whenever I see good advice to give, I no dey waste tym.

Mumu... So na ijebu u build hux then drive to Lagos daily to work... see where ur sense reach?

Calculate 70km daily blowing empty in a week and a month then for all the years you've worked and see how foolish that isgrin

No be ur mate dey live for chevron drive? Watin do ur life? My guy hustle oh make ur children no go use ur compare chevron drive driversgringrin

Even okada driver self dey buy land for phase 2 u dey there dey talk of ijebu Epe...

Shame no dey catch you?

Bros hustle ooh hustle...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Felicity001:

Mumu... So na ijebu u build hux then drive to Lagos daily to work... see where ur sense reach?

Calculate 70km daily blowing empty in a week and a month then for all the years you've worked and see how foolish that isgrin

No be ur mate dey live for chevron drive? Watin do ur life? My guy hustle oh make ur children no go use ur compare chevron drive driversgringrin

Even okada driver self dey buy land for phase 2 u dey there dey talk of ijebu Epe...

Shame no dey catch you?

Bros hustle ooh hustle...

Why you carry cutlass come razor blade fight....u no see say him just dey wyne u grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2022
ReadaDream:
I don't know how realistic this offer is, but let me pitch in. If I'm able to come up with #1,000,000 by February can you help with additional funds to get a toks Civic? I currently pay rental of 35k on a Corolla and I've not defaulted for a week since August 2021.

I can comfortable pay you 150k monthly.

You don't mean it! You pay 35k weekly? Thats ridiculously crazily too much bro! Are you driving for jpworld? You're killing yourself bro... Drop that car and look for other opportunities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2022
When I said emphasis on LASTMA I didn't even think it will get to this extent

https://twitter.com/viqeue/status/1483889288353878019?t=aEHOTy2Kv28TI2uHYUxNxw&s=19

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Felicity001:

You don't mean it! You pay 35k weekly? Thats ridiculously crazily too much bro! Are you driving for jpworld? You're killing yourself bro... Drop that car and look for other opportunities.

You want hunger to finish me grin
I will drop it when I buy my own, for now make I they rough am.

Ofcourse I know it's not the best deal out there but it helps me pay my bills without having to beg anybody. I'll hold on to it for the time being.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.