Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4854474 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Modupeola25(f): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Can Passat 08 good for the job? If we can do bizns hit me up 08028441688
Vitalurch:
Good evening good people of God. Please i need a vehicle for e hailing services. I have 2 mini busess running for me in ajah. I saved to buy the Honda civic but i lost my savings when i had surgery ending of last year. Who ever will help me will never regret. I am ready to pay 50k per week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Vitalurch:
Good evening good people of God. Please i need a vehicle for e hailing services. I have 2 mini busess running for me in ajah. I saved to buy the Honda civic but i lost my savings when i had surgery ending of last year. Who ever will help me will never regret. I am ready to pay 50k per week.

Bro, that amount is not feasible, it will end in tears. Dont be deceived.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Vitalurch:
Good evening good people of God. Please i need a vehicle for e hailing services. I have 2 mini busess running for me in ajah. I saved to buy the Honda civic but i lost my savings when i had surgery ending of last year. Who ever will help me will never regret. I am ready to pay 50k per week. 07037181502

I don't think u need HP again with two minibuses running for u in Ajah.
Am sure you make minimum 50k weekly from those two cars. Why not save and buy a naija used car outright or get a loan and add to ur deposit from Sterling Bank (Spectre)or(no interest banking loan) or Stanbic or GTB low Interest. With your inflow it will not be a problem to get a loan. Trust me. It's better to b enjoying your weekly money than to use it and augment HP contract of 50k weekly.
Meanwhile relax and get well healed from ur surgery wounds.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2022
Springboot:

Sorry about your health, 50k seem unrealistic, I'll assume you have other business that brings in money, if that's the case, I can assist you in buying the said Honda civic, are you saying you'll be paying me 200k monthly until the ownership is transferred to you? If I'm correct and you're comfortable with that, i can give you a call tomorrow and arrange a meeting, all I need is additional 300k added to all other expenses, car, documentation, insurance and other miscellaneous. Kindly quote cost of the vehicle here so we can make it as transparent as possible.

300k ontop is a very very good offer. Depending on the total amount that will go into buying the Civic.
D million dollar question is, can he deliver 200k monthly?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2022
Johnnybegood12:
When I said emphasis on LASTMA I didn't even think it will get to this extent

https://twitter.com/viqeue/status/1483889288353878019?t=aEHOTy2Kv28TI2uHYUxNxw&s=19

I no dey in support of what the Lastma guy did, but am very certain the lady must have escalated the issue. If one makes a traffic mistake or offense , it is only ideal to accept your fault and contest the fine in court.

But here we immediately want to run off, or try to play smart. I never enter their cruise, but am sure worst case scenario na to go office and i’ll pay fine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2022
Pearl1910:

300k ontop is a very very good offer. Depending on the total amount that will go into buying the Civic.

Why not?
When he can easily net 100k, weeek-in-weekout.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Uche don land me for Gbese in this winter period

Back to Back Cash trip since last week Monday

Abeg who get spare 10k wey him no dey use, make him borrow me to settle Bolt,

I cannot afford to miss weekend cash trips

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2022
I need a car for uber on weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08165650816
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2022
Pearl1910:

Truely a million dollar question, going thru his earlier post, he was looking for rental and offered to pay 30k but what I don't understand is the fact that he offered 30k when his 2 busses were running and he didn't spend money for surgery, now after spending so much on surgery, he's offering 50k. It just doesn't add up. I'll still call him by lunch break to make further enquiry.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2022
Felicity001:

Mumu... So na ijebu u build hux then drive to Lagos daily to work... see where ur sense reach?

Calculate 70km daily blowing empty in a week and a month then for all the years you've worked and see how foolish that isgrin

No be ur mate dey live for chevron drive? Watin do ur life? My guy hustle oh make ur children no go use ur compare chevron drive driversgringrin

Even okada driver self dey buy land for phase 2 u dey there dey talk of ijebu Epe...

Shame no dey catch you?

Bros hustle ooh hustle...
Una go kill person here o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2022
IFSHR:

Why you carry cutlass come razor blade fight....u no see say him just dey wyne u grin
Na we we nah. Catching cruise grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Please who can help me scan my car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephoki: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello guys good morning, please i need a car for rentals on Bolt platform. I have an active Bolt account and I can remit 30k weekly. My WhatsApp number is 08954105780 and my mobile number is 08034313486
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
donfortune48:

Why not?

Pearl UCHE has mislead a lot of drivers in joining d hustle. But experience is leading them back to the truth from lazy drivers.

Na dis albino baby’s look for me grin

[img]https://media./images/6938b88a35b56623bdcb498b6d51c43b/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
GeneralZodd:

My app is hanging sha
I for borrow u 20k now now
Bazoo1 has 2k to spare though

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Wetin happen wey u no fit pay Bolt? Abi ur App still dey hang? grin

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
donfortune48:

Why not?

I know say una go jump on this...but Weekly Remittance isn't the only thing a driver on HP pays for. Living expenses, other commitments, car repairs and maintenance etc. He will be living on the edge.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pearl1910:

Wetin happen wey u no fit pay Bolt? Abi ur App still dey hang? grin

Na wa ooo
BAZ001... Why u resurrect this?

U making heaven, don dey get ?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Unibenfucker(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello guys I have a landed property of 20Million now person wan pay #10Million for half the property. I'm thinking of investing it on Uber maybe make I get 4 fleets of cars I go buy like 4 cars of #2.5million each is it worth investing inside this business or make man use that money to japa for this country

This wan buhari wan increase fuel I doubt if the business go dey profitable

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Josephoki:
Hello guys good morning, please i need a car for rentals on Bolt platform. I have an active Bolt account and I can remit 30k weekly. My WhatsApp number is 08954105780 and my mobile number is 08034313486
Bro up your game, na 50k dem dey do now.
grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
ReadaDream:
Should be around 2.4 to 2.8. Year: 2006 to 2010

Guy think of resale value and ease of sale of a car b4 considering to buy oh no go use money wey suppose reach buy Corolla buy civic that can't stand the test of time or have second hand value.

Just my 2 cent shall

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Memberclub(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lasma at apple junction tried to run me local lol.
They claim I pass the red light which is not true.
They told me to pay something. I just laugh enter my car and Zoom. be careful guys

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
rapheal5:
24 trips

Can imagine! Just 25 trips completed out if 40 allotted trips yet rating has dropped and increased more than twice.

Uche please come and explain this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vitalurch: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Vitalurch:
Good afternoon everybody. My earlier post above is for who is willing. Its outrageous how people jump into ones post and make mockery of it. I have no idea what their benefits are. One of u had to dig into my past 2 years post when i was asking for rentals. Yes i did offer 30k for rentals and same thing happening to this current post happened to that very post and i gave up. I mannaged to buy locally used korokpe which i used for barely 5months and i bought the second one. I was about completing the required cash for Honda civic when i fell ill. I know next question will be "did u spend such amount for just surgery" anyway who ever is willing to help out will without all these interview querry. its just difficult to stay at home waiting to save up to 2m from my daily 12k. If i am sure i can pay more than 50k, i would have Offered that cus i would love to pay up as soon as possible. Please call me and i will explain more if u would love to help. 07037181502
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Felicity001:

Guy think of resale value and ease of sale of a car b4 considering to buy oh no go use money wey suppose reach buy Corolla buy civic that can't stand the test of time or have second hand value.

Just my 2 cent shall
I understand the angle you are coming from bro. Regardless, I can't buy a Corolla. Na condición they make me drive one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
komodapson:

Madam...No just f*uck up on this thread ó grin be yourself and don't try being an Uche, else dem go draw your files ó. They are typical Nigerian ó.
Naso dem pursue one of our drivers for here who lives in phase I lekki, besides Felicity - One aboki house dey available for surulere ó grin total package N600k - a self contain

You no well...grin I tell u say na me want hux for surulere? The person d9n change him mind to Aboru... I just tell am

Never!

Ever!!
gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
pope191:

Impossible is nothing, we aspire to inspire. As long as your mind can conceal, your eyes can see, then you can achieve it. All you just have to hope is for instance, if there's no resistance, but persistence, perseverance and grace like ace. Then the sky is just your starting point. 4m target on my mind this year, ain't nothing is stopping me. I'm more than a moving train, I'm a moving Lagos.

Chai! See what Nigeria has turn Lie Muhamed to now. Motivational liergrin

It is well

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Lol baz001 Ur matter Need urgent attention grin

It's actually possible to help people here.
Sheybi Na here person single handedly loan Felicity money

And the person no loan am neither did he do any screenshot of email sent to him or WhatsApp chat to show to the world he granted me a loan ooh... Maybe to promote himself or sth... Very silent millionaire, an easy going young dude.

BAZ001 no worry very soon we shall c ur mail about the hennesygrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
microlincoln:

Please make us understand

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
IFSHR:

Why you carry cutlass come razor blade fight....u no see say him just dey wyne u grin

To motivate the fight nagrin

Pope191 d9n set target of 4m thus year

You what's is ur target?

Me na to start another 30acre of farm by January next yr be my own target

Make that guy no whine me make him whine himself ... Na here we dey somebody won dey pay 50k daily... Weather na weekly self we no con know again.

Well, we dey watch how every every go end shall... Maybe this time around na dancing Honda Civic we go seegrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Felicity001:

And the person no loan am neither did he do any screenshot of email sent to him or WhatsApp chat to show to the world he granted me a loan ooh... Maybe to promote himself or sth... Very silent millionaire, an easy going young dude.

BAZ001 no worry very soon we shall c ur mail about the hennesygrin
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.