Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,384 members, 7,843,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4834174 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) (4405) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

Two days, 25k-30k daily. Hope they will give u accommodation
I'm not sure of the accommodation, I'm gon confirm it tomorrow...thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Make Una come see wetin I see for indriver today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2022
3RNEST:
@op is this thread for only Lagos Uber/bolt drivers....

Sharing my experience today, what I cud say is Uber work na for Mature mind... embarassed

Not @ll...is a thread meant for drivers all over the Country who are into rideshare biz.

You need to demystify grin the bolded...'cos for Ushe mind now, it could mean :"Now you're fully in the game and you've left aboru apartment for Surulere as your finances soar higher, in these few weeks. So it calks for celebration, I presume grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Thurmieee:

Na see finish i hate o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Thurmieee:
More grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:53am On Jan 22, 2022
samobaba4u:
This one don enter Facebook grin

I could be wrong but this might lead to a clue how it got to facebook.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:04am On Jan 22, 2022
73O9:

I could be wrong but this might lead to a clue how it got to facebook.

You are not wrong.

Even Driverpreneur lifts some of his content from here.

We are proud of it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

Is it coincidence or accidental or fate that none of your antagonists have commented 7hrs after this post? U stayed too long to silence them though.
My brother, when you're busy with more important things, there'll be no time to entertain antagonistic people.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2022
samobaba4u:
This one don enter Facebook grin
Out of 20 comments, only about 3 people said it was possible. The remaining 17 weren't different from nairaland typical responses. So why exactly will I ignore the 3 people who said it was possible, and try to convince the remaining 17?

One or two goats managed to escape their pen and came to Facebook to say it was Photoshop.

I have 30k naira to give anyone who can Photoshop that image.

Pure hardwork and determination. I'm already out this morning. I know many of such goats are still on bed.

7:04 am

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2022
mrjaydee:

How will they post now? They are busy working hard moving Lagos in order to remit to the owners of thier cars.

Most especially @ Bazoo... that nigga works like Jackie to remit to the owner of his low mileage Camry.. I pity newbies that listen to him. That nigg* is out there working his asss off.
True

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

Is it coincidence or accidental or fate that none of your antagonists have commented 7hrs after this post? U stayed too long to silence them though.

And you watin u be? Did you ever got worried about his absense all these while?

The other time he posted speedometer/odometer

Now, after deviating from the norms That he promised himself to keep doing to pepper demgrin he came after several weeks of draft to claim offline no let am rest. Offline kill u dia grin (na play o)

Oga we no dey drink zobo?

No be here we dey wey Xghost the Volvo post receipt of d corolla he bought in 2018 for 2m+ after you especially failed to believe him?

Cheerfulgiver started the challenge of show off on social media and he resulted to insults and all kinds of curses after he was advised to stay low so we the good people of chevron drive and ipaja ayobo are also bringing up a challenge for him to shut us up by posting receipt and ID card that he truly bought a corolla grin sheybi he was fast to post house rent receipt the other time? So what's stopping him from showing us receipt abi we talk say we don tire to see tins?

After more than a month our ant presido come out to post dashboard blaming it on offline. because of his ordinary Toyota Corollagrin lie Muhamed... which veteran will be foolish enough to go offline in December? Them do am? Okay show us account balance after all we have gone past the era of dashboard posting na aza balance dey motivate us now so show us aza balance and offline transactions gringrin

Again, he said "I'm resting more these period", winter is a thing of the mind"... Really?!! Oya show us dashboard. Ant dey rest for dry season? No be raining season dem dey rest?? grin you're now showing us December dashboard that can't motivate us again Oga! We need present dashboard to be motivated in this season of winter not past tense.

Lie Muhamed... If winter is truly a state of the mind y are you Uche on vacation this period? Why are your boys on vacation? Why is there white map morning till night.... A lot of questions to be answered but no time to check time.

Let's leave it here first

Tormentor of the universe aka BAZ001 over t9 you

Chief Hoodlum has spokengrin

Una dooo

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
offline no gree me see road. smiley

Did some Uber as well. In all, I grossed over 1m, not just on dashboard. Offline has no evidence.
. Cheerful is back. Idamu Adugbo Yin ! grin angry

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2022
For me oh,
This posting of dashboard of a thing has no real value .
You will be turning tye attention of all this useless govt hawks to be disturbing innocent hustling drivers.
Anyway each to his own wahala

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
eeyah. Una never repent?

I'm alive and well car is well too. I saw my man xghost days back in traffic with his omalicha and we waved at each other. Ask him what I was driving.

Calm down bro. It's a new year.

Heyyyyy !!!!
guess who’s back ....
back again.......
Cheerfuls back , back again

Welcome back grin
Haba took you so long...
Monday’s no dey finish
So Na friday you come show.

[img]https://media./images/606c4f5e6b8d666f0c120a21b89303d7/tenor.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2022
Where is that low mileage rental driver when you need him?

I sincerely hope you are fine. Pls come out let's see some of your stale memes. I wonder how your phone gallery will look like.

I have nothing against you, but you indirectly made most of us to stop commenting here. E.g Izzou, MadamRad, myself, Dru, cant remeber other monikers.

Felicity, your last epistle is total bullsh*t sorry to say. You have no point.

Peace.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2022
SHOOPSYN:
What a week for BAZ001 grin.... He and Gentlelige50 should be Cheerfully bundled inside korope and lock them up in Eko hotel. Ijogbons.. Good to know Cheerfulgiver is good. Welcome back.

Food is ready
No mind dt korope driver, he kept me off d thread...
Damn, didn’t allow me welcome back our motivational speaker

[img]https://c./LjhaLjAdrQgAAAAC/winnie-the-pooh-hungry.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

grin
That's the reason for the telegram group, it's faster.
You see this winter dem lazy Drivers are crying about, it's overly exaggerated.

But then, people choose to believe whatever they want.

Men wey dey hit road knw as e dey go.
Let everyone do what pleases them.
But my advice is, don't take baz001 serious because man is a soldier Ant grin ......he hustles more than ants

Please is there a telegram group that I can learn better tips about the hustle? I read through this thread too but it's getting to more of a banter than educational. Please help a newbie

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2022
mrjaydee:

Glad to have u back @cheerfulgiver you've been giving bazoo sleepless nights and nightmares..

P.s. your jab no go pass " remembering poverty days " " jumping bus" and all this stale nonsense you posts.

Also, hope the winter is not affecting your weekly remittance?

Peace out.. cheesy

I don’t gerrit
You asking someone that bought 2013 Toyota Corolla without loan. if winter is affecting his weekly remittance? Remittance to who ?
How mr bus lover ?
Do you know something we don’t know ?
You know d car owner or you don high while typing yesterday
[img]https://c./zuCNy8k4DFAAAAAd/ugh-donald-trump.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Lush100:
Welcome back @ cheerful,
Its like we will be changing dashboard posting to fridays instead of Mondays.
While u were away, a lot of water have passed under ur bridge,
Bazoo1 in particular was looking for u every Monday in binoculars,
Felicity checked ur house and we heard rumor u moved from lekki/chevron to Surulere aboji to ipaja. Me I can't say if its true oh, i wasn't there.
But i must commend ur hardwork and we are hoping for less gbos gbas this year.
Happy new year

[img]https://c./5Bz8G3lAqkAAAAAd/confused-Steve-harvey.gif[/img]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2022
As seen grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2022
BAZ001:

I don’t gerrit
You asking someone that bought 2013 Toyota Corolla without loan. if winter is affecting his weekly remittance? Remittance to who ?
How mr bus lover ?

I was referring to you, not cheerful.. better get back on the road and keep working so you pay up your partner.

And yes I was high while typing... unlike you that have to drive from 4.am to 12.am everyday. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

Too too long, you self see am I think.
Like 7months away. grin
[img]https://media./images/d12134fb136d2e4891389553d9088a10/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2022
mrjaydee:

How will they post now? They are busy working hard moving Lagos in order to remit to the owners of thier cars.

Most especially @ Bazoo... that nigga works like Jackie to remit to the owner of his low mileage Camry.. I pity newbies that listen to him. That nigg* is out there working his asss off.

This man again ?
Are you a semi illiterate man?
How many years were you on rentals ?
You assumed all drivers are poor ?
What happened to 100k easily week in week out.

Mbok lemme ooh , make I see road catch up

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aekinscastle(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Am a Trusted Payment Agent on Deriv/Binary and my rates are good
I also buy Skrill funds: both Mastercard n Visa card 550/$.... Contact me on WhatsApp 07036495941
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2022
BAZ001:

I don’t gerrit
How mr bus lover ?

Bazoo1, u are something else.
I knew u would come up with something in between the lines.
Toyota 2013 without loan.
Bro, that's a big boy oh.
For ur info i am still using Toyota Corolla sports 2006.
I prefer korope for biz but those people that drive it en, they are not sane.
Na only soldier dem dey understand, me na police link i get

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2022
BAZ001:

This man again ?
Are you a semi illiterate man?
How many years were you on rentals ?
You assumed all drivers are poor ?
What happened to 100k easily week in week out.

Mbok lemme ooh , make I see road catch up

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]
Mugu, I was never on rentals..( no disrespect to anyone on rentals) we could meet up if you like.. how about you suggest where to meet?

I just want them to know you are a lying piece of sh*t.
I never said all drivers are poor, you Bazoo is the poor one!

I'm done with this.. my next reply to your post will be when we should meet.

Sorry guys for derailing the thread.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2022
FOR CAR PARTICULARS AND DRIVER'S LICENCE, ETC

Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 OR 08033539981
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2022
mrjaydee:

I was referring to you, not cheerful.. better get back on the road and keep working so you pay up your partner.

And yes I was high while typing... unlike you that have to drive from 4.am to 12.am everyday. grin

Say no to drugs bros
Winter is real out there no need to drive for now. Millionaire drivers are chilling.
No surge no drive grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2022
BAZ001:

Say no to drugs bros
Winter is real out there no need to drive for now. Millionaire drivers are chilling.
No surge no drive grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:34am On Jan 22, 2022
mrjaydee:

Mugu, I was never on rentals..( no disrespect to anyone on rentals) we could meet up if you like.. how about you suggest where to meet?

Meet ?
For what ?
To display bank account or to brag ?

Oya Let’s meet anywhere in Newark NJ grin
Choose time and date.
If you ve got balls ?

[img]https://media1./images/3b2013601944b44372d1034dd8b8bcbe/tenor.gif?itemid=17034410[/img]

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by biggace(m): 11:38am On Jan 22, 2022
mrjaydee:

Abeg wetin you wan show am wen you meet,Baz001 no dey fight na only mouth e get.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) (4405) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.