Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816314 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
BAZ001:

chuwaa Na legend aswear let me help to quote him since gentlelife50 is busy and others dey fear
But chuwaa get bad mouth which one be
PAST TENSE
eeyah. Una never repent?

I'm alive and well car is well too. I saw my man xghost days back in traffic with his omalicha and we waved at each other. Ask him what I was driving.

Calm down bro. It's a new year.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Conner44:

E go shock una when he comes here to post the dashboard of a million in a few days time. wink

offline no gree me see road. smiley

Did some Uber as well. In all, I grossed over 1m, not just on dashboard. Offline has no evidence.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
jaymejate:

Good morning bro.
I just want to know if it's okay to use Hyundai accent 2007 with Manual window roll?
It is not power window. Can the car go ahead with the inspection?

Yes Sir, sure sure. Most definitely.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Conner44:

E go shock una when he comes here to post the dashboard of a million in a few days time. wink

Created a personal weekly record for myself though..

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Welcome back cheerfulGiver.... No dey dey dis scarce again. Forget what is happening here. At least pop in and say hi make we no say u dey alright, bro.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2022

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Felicity001:

HP is business model and in business school it is well recognise but regarded as a credit kinda business. Those running credit facilities will understand what it entails to run a credit business... Its not a business for the fainted minds.

The only thing good about HP is that the court of law recognises it so when there is a default/issue the court can always come in to settle the riff between both parties involve.

But one aspect I dislike about it is the fact that there is no proper guidance which states the percentage reduction if the buyer is willing to pay in a shorter or less expected time.

Take for an instance, you want to sell your korope by hp for 2m in the space of 24months. If the buyer then decides to pay in total maybe after 6months into the contract he will still pay the full amount otherwise the court won't answer his case of percentage reduction for paying much earlier.

Therefore, what's the gain? Why then would I want to work myself off to buy same accent at same amount at a shorter time when I can as well pay same amount stresslessly for a longer period!

Shey you get?

To add to your search, bro... You this life enh! E get as e b ooh... Things don't always go the way we plan or think so think through your decision very well again b4 you jump into any agreement.

What was the cause of your surgery (don't answer me pls), was it appendice, hyannia (killed the spellinggrin) or driving related? I don't know... Did the doctors say you can still drive for a living even after the surgery? Have you discuss that with them?? You and I know driving for a living is difficult, instead of opting for a hp why not just take one of your buses and drive yourself then make money to buy another or buy a car if that's what you truly want.

Life na planning ooh else you fail... To even have two people driving for you in a different transport sector is difficult now you want to come and add HP to the task... Can you manage the worries, unrest and troubles when the car starts calling for constant repairs?

Your oga no go hear stories ooh... My own and our own no be the sane thing ooh

Danfo, korope, and bike business is more easy and less stressful and less competitive when compare Ehailing ooh... One major advantage they've over ehailing drivers is that they spend less on maintenance due to a steady route they ply but an ehailing driver plys all route including good, bad, dead zooms and flooded roads.
Can you compare an ehailing driver that runs lekki to ikeja daily with the one that runs like a chicken all over the place? The guy that runs one route visits the mechanic less often.

Think things through bro.

I wish you best of luck and good health

But you self enh... You get bad mouth ooh even after recovering from surgery see the punch u give our guy BAZ001... Watin you call am again abeg ill mannered child with no responsibility? Ha!!! That ine loud oohgringringrin

@Vitalurch,
The truth is bazoo1 was passing the honest message in "comedy" terms.
In business, there is a general model and ROI for each business,
Any offering outside that sphere is an outlier and calls for caution.
You already have 2 koeope buses running .
Its better u rest a little, save money from this biz,
U should be able to raise 900k in 4 months (if truly it's whats u say u do) ,
Then take a loan of 200 -300 max and buy the car (naija used) u want.
U need to provide exceptional collateral b4 u can see someone willing to do biz at it is now.
Even me a willing investor will be wary.
Cheers.

Get ur health back first

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Welcome back @ cheerful,
Its like we will be changing dashboard posting to fridays instead of Mondays.
While u were away, a lot of water have passed under ur bridge,
Bazoo1 in particular was looking for u every Monday in binoculars,
Felicity checked ur house and we heard rumor u moved from lekki/chevron to Surulere aboji to ipaja. Me I can't say if its true oh, i wasn't there.
But i must commend ur hardwork and we are hoping for less gbos gbas this year.
Happy new year

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Felicity001:
Do we have anyone here that resides in Surulere?

Can one get a 2bed apartment for 300k pa?

Hit me up if any can assist with a plug
if u see let me know grin grin when surulere turn ikorodu or alagbado grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

Yes Sir, sure sure. Most definitely.

Please, Kia Cerato, manual gear. AC working and other accessories working for 650k. Is it a good deal? Didn't accept 600k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please who is into trucking business. I got some question
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
mejai:
Welcome back cheerfulGiver.... No dey dey dis scarce again. Forget what is happening here. At least pop in and say hi make we no say u dey alright, bro.

grin
That's the reason for the telegram group, it's faster.
You see this winter dem lazy Drivers are crying about, it's overly exaggerated.

But then, people choose to believe whatever they want.

Men wey dey hit road knw as e dey go.
Let everyone do what pleases them.
But my advice is, don't take baz001 serious because man is a soldier Ant grin ......he hustles more than ants

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
jaymejate:

Please, Kia Cerato, manual gear. AC working and other accessories working for 650k. Is it a good deal? Didn't accept 600k
Make sure car is in perfect working condition
Gear
Engine
Neat interior
Clean body

If all this are confirmed, pls Don't sleep on it.
Go ahead and pay.

Am buying another manual car soon.
Manual is the right tool for the job.
Less than a million, you will recoup capital quickly, and make more profit.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Glad to have u back @cheerfulgiver you've been giving bazoo sleepless nights and nightmares..

P.s. your jab no go pass " remembering poverty days " " jumping bus" and all this stale nonsense you posts.

Also, hope the winter is not affecting your weekly remittance?

Peace out.. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
I hail all bosses in the house, pls how much can I bill a client for a trip from abeokuta to VI lagos, then wait to take him back to abeokuta the following day...thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

Did some Uber as well. In all, I grossed over 1m, not just on dashboard. Offline has no evidence.
Na wa o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
rapheal5:
I hail all bosses in the house, pls how much can I bill a client for a trip from abeokuta to VI lagos, then wait to take him back to abeokuta the following day...thanks

Make sure una conclude on how long you go wait so una go dey on the same page. As per billing wait for my oga dem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Viking07:
Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please who did road worthiness recently and how did it go?
Thsnks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
mrjaydee:
Glad to have u back @cheerfulgiver you've been giving bazoo sleepless nights and nightmares..

P.s. your jab no go pass " remembering poverty days " " jumping bus" and all this stale nonsense you posts.

Also, hope the winter is not affecting your weekly remittance?

Peace out.. cheesy
Winter doesn't exist. It's a state of mind. It takes some getting used to after getting back to back trips in December and a return to status quo in January.

I've been resting more this month though.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
mejai:
I once mentioned that avoiding this thread is a major key to success. I wasn't joking. I'm more on the group and reply emails when I can.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

grin
That's the reason for the telegram group, it's faster.
You see this winter dem lazy Drivers are crying about, it's overly exaggerated.

But then, people choose to believe whatever they want.

Men wey dey hit road knw as e dey go.
Let everyone do what pleases them.
But my advice is, don't take baz001 serious because man is a soldier Ant grin ......he hustles more than ants
100%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
What a week for BAZ001 grin.... He and Gentlelige50 should be Cheerfully bundled inside korope and lock them up in Eko hotel. Ijogbons.. Good to know Cheerfulgiver is good. Welcome back.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
jaymejate:

Hmmm...at that price be careful d engine and or gear is working well o. No hidden issues. Fire the car on a test drive upto 120km/hr. Make sure u go with a mechanic. Drive am well well...if u must buy fuel to do d test drive please do

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Make sure una conclude on how long you go wait so una go dey on the same page. As per billing wait for my oga dem.
ok thanks I'm waiting on them chief commanders in the house
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
@op is this thread for only Lagos Uber/bolt drivers....

Sharing my experience today, what I cud say is Uber work na for Mature mind... embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

Is it coincidence or accidental or fate that none of your antagonists have commented 7hrs after this post? U stayed too long to silence them though.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
rapheal5:

Two days, 25k-30k daily. Hope they will give u accommodation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

Is it coincidence or accidental or fate that none of your antagonists have commented 7hrs after this post? U stayed too long to silence them though.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
3RNEST:
@op is this thread for only Lagos Uber/bolt drivers....

Sharing my experience today, what I cud say is Uber work na for Mature mind... embarassed

Is for everyone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

How will they post now? They are busy working hard moving Lagos in order to remit to the owners of thier cars.

Most especially @ Bazoo... that nigga works like Jackie to remit to the owner of his low mileage Camry.. I pity newbies that listen to him. That nigg* is out there working his asss off.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
This one don enter Facebook grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), ResponsibleThug(m), pope191 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.